Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 7 of 234 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    If he has you doing board presses then he is working on a sticking point in your lift. 4 boards is up in the lockout portion. My thoughts on decline bench are that they actually do a great job of working the entire chest but tend to force you to get your lats more involved in the lift. This might be his motivation here AB.
    Yea definitely put that perfectly bro... Yea 4 board is just over 90 for me I believe... Can't tell. Might prob is keeping elbos in tight
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Decline will get the elbows in.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Decline will get the elbows in.
    It's keeping them in... Keeping my body in tight
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Yea definitely put that perfectly bro... Yea 4 board is just over 90 for me I believe... Can't tell. Might prob is keeping elbos in tight
    have you tried any different grip spacing? i felt like a way to keep my elbows tucked was to have my hands a little bit wider than shoulders. im sure your coach can fix you up though! lol not that you really need fixing mister i bench 500 lol !!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Declines are different haha not a fan but if they will make me stronger haha
    I just started decline due to swapping out for another lift. I had never really been a fan because of shoulder stress but this time around I'm digging them dude. Oddly enough I've between making great jumps in progress with them.
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I just started decline due to swapping out for another lift. I had never really been a fan because of shoulder stress but this time around I'm digging them dude. Oddly enough I've between making great jumps in progress with them.
    I haven't done decline bench in like 10 years or more, but when I used to, I could decline a decent bit more than I could flat bench. Might have to give it another try if they got AB doing it.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

I left for a reason!
    Lmfao! That's exactly what my dad told me and it's hurtful reaction!!!! Words hurt!!!!!!!

ASSSSSSS HOLLLLLLEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!
    Founder & Owner
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

I haven't done decline bench in like 10 years or more, but when I used to, I could decline a decent bit more than I could flat bench. Might have to give it another try if they got AB doing it.
    Gerenteed!!!
    Founder & Owner

9. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Lmfao! That's exactly what my dad told me and it's hurtful reaction!!!! Words hurt!!!!!!!

ASSSSSSS HOLLLLLLEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!
    Sorry Deezy! Forgive me?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

10. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Sorry Deezy! Forgive me?

wait, wut? him too?

slut

11. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Declines are awesome! The trick is in flexing your lats really hard to pull your shoulders down. It totally takes shoulders out of the press and crushes your chesticles.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

have you tried any different grip spacing? i felt like a way to keep my elbows tucked was to have my hands a little bit wider than shoulders. im sure your coach can fix you up though! lol not that you really need fixing mister i bench 500 lol !!
    There is guidelines to comp lifting on where your grip is ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Declines are awesome! The trick is in flexing your lats really hard to pull your shoulders down. It totally takes shoulders out of the press and crushes your chesticles.
    This!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Today is a good day... An off day but suppin up my regualars but ConDense! Let's just say this Test looks mighty delicious ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Today is a good day... An off day but suppin up my regualars but ConDense! Let's just say this Test looks mighty delicious ;-)
    nice bro. you ordered it already? stuff shipped fast!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

nice bro. you ordered it already? stuff shipped fast!
    Yea it got here before I could ask for a shipping number Lmao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Today is a good day... An off day but suppin up my regualars but ConDense! Let's just say this Test looks mighty delicious ;-)
    Oh noz! Ima scared! AB+Test!!!!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet

Oh noz! Ima scared! AB+Test!!!!!!
    Haha the monster! I'm starting prob after this natty run!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. You said u wanted to be down to 250 before u start right? If u do I'm calling 285 by the end of this test cycle lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    You said u wanted to be down to 250 before u start right? If u do I'm calling 285 by the end of this test cycle lol
    I'll prob start with LTL haha 285 is just wrong!!!! Hahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I'll prob start with LTL haha 285 is just wrong!!!! Hahaha
    That's sick bro. You two were made for test lol. 285 is legit 285=hulk smashin fools
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

22. Test FTW!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

23. Airborne's gonna need a bigger house soon. He's gonna start bumping into things when he turns corners.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Airborne's gonna need a bigger house soon. He's gonna start bumping into things when he turns corners.
    My rep partner needs to be my training partner & pass some strength over here.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

25. Haha we shall see how it treats me. Sd treats me like a king!!! So we shall see
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

My rep partner needs to be my training partner & pass some strength over here.
    Hell yea bro we would wreck ****
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

27. Oregon doesn't have any fault lines in it does it?? Sh!t is going to rockin up there!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Oregon doesn't have any fault lines in it does it?? Sh!t is going to rockin up there!!
    Lol I think so haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

There is guidelines to comp lifting on where your grip is ;-)
    Haha right! I'll Learn so one day maybe ill be able to compete

30. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Haha right! I'll Learn so one day maybe ill be able to compete
    That's what im talkin bout! There's a kid who's 5 6 145 pounds I train with squatting 455 and DL 500
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37