Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 7 of 175 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha right! I'm takin dwarfism peps
    They make those? Maybe ill start injecting them in my penis.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    They make those? Maybe ill start injecting them in my penis.
    Haha my ****s 4 inches..


    Folded in half haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha my ****s 4 inches..

    Folded in half haha
    4 inches.. AROUND. Think tuna can...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    4 inches.. AROUND. Think tuna can...
    Mines just the head
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    They make those? Maybe ill start injecting them in my penis.
    PM me for a source.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Well.. I'm in for results!
    Sweet!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Depending on how he's handling sides at 500, going to 750 isn't really a big deal. If he was saying something crazy like dosing 1.5gs for the whole cycle it'd be a little different. Anything under 1g for a beginner seems to be alright.

    You may be right but, with how this boy grows I think he can respond to lower dosing than say a hard gainer. I know AB wants to get things going quickly but gradual change is better,tendon/ligament wise, with the poundage he is moving. Hell, saves more test for more cycles too.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    You may be right but, with how this boy grows I think he can respond to lower dosing than say a hard gainer. I know AB wants to get things going quickly but gradual change is better,tendon/ligament wise, with the poundage he is moving. Hell, saves more test for more cycles too.
    I think Ima get some halotestin for this but not sure... Still debating on kickers
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I think Ima get some halotestin for this but not sure... Still debating on kickers
    With the water weight/bloat of d Bol you would look gi-hugent lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    With the water weight/bloat of d Bol you would look gi-hugent lol
    Haha I don't want bloat haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha I don't want bloat haha
    Ha I know I was just messin with ya. Be prepared to get SOME bloat from the test though. I bloated in the beginning until I figured out how sodium I could get away with. And started my AI
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Ima be runnin aromasin the whole time ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. fuggin beastly in here!!! tear that sh!t up man -

    I do more reading than posting on here & I just wanna say y'all kick ass - I check out AM as I warm up before my morning workouts & reading up never fails to motivate me to keep pushing -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531
    fuggin beastly in here!!! tear that sh!t up man -

    I do more reading than posting on here & I just wanna say y'all kick ass - I check out AM as I warm up before my morning workouts & reading up never fails to motivate me to keep pushing -
    Words of inspiration brother! Keep at it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Sorry Deezy! Forgive me?
    Only God can forgive what you have done to us!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by napalm

    wait, wut? him too?

    slut
    Get outta my life!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    Declines are awesome! The trick is in flexing your lats really hard to pull your shoulders down. It totally takes shoulders out of the press and crushes your chesticles.
    Absolutely, its insane how much more I can bench when, on the way down I carry the weight with my lats and then focus on my chest up. That is probably one of things that helped my bench the most.

  16. That's what you wanna do almost like bending the bar to you and pulling it.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. All this decline talk .... now I'm tweaking my next week to throw those back in
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  18. AB, are you doing any box squats? Sorry, didn't read the whole thread...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by napalm
    AB, are you doing any box squats? Sorry, didn't read the whole thread...
    Yea on my first leg day... Like 15 sets with chains on a mono.... Crazy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Woke up hungry as fuuuuuck. Anyways! Suppin up while eating a massive bowl of shredded wheat.
    Thanks to Howwedo I will be trying Prodigy out as my pwo today!
    2 Anabeta
    2 scoops Test Powder
    1 scoop Prodigy
    Multi
    Fish oil

    What more could you need! Today I will be Pulling!!!

    Gear!!! Purus Shirt, white Nike shorts, Five Fingers and straps
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Woke up hungry as fuuuuuck. Anyways! Suppin up while eating a massive bowl of shredded wheat.
    Thanks to Howwedo I will be trying Prodigy out as my pwo today!
    2 Anabeta
    2 scoops Test Powder
    1 scoop Prodigy
    Multi
    Fish oil

    What more could you need! Today I will be Pulling!!!

    Gear!!! Purus Shirt, white Nike shorts, Five Fingers and straps
    U got 5 fingers?
    I tried those... I can't use to em. I may give em a 2nd look haha!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Found it! Now I a officially in!


    I've been running anabeta suing my pct and it has only been extremely kind to me you are going to love it!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Found it! Now I a officially in!

    I've been running anabeta suing my pct and it has only been extremely kind to me you are going to love it!
    NOW it's a party lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    NOW it's a party lol
    ::fist pimping butt naked in my room::
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  25. IN dude....Late but,....thats how I roll

    RECOVERBRO



  26. In. (I'm gonna regret this when I come back from the field and have like 900 pages....

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    U got 5 fingers?
    I tried those... I can't use to em. I may give em a 2nd look haha!
    That's all I lift in are my 5 fingers. Been considering the chuck Taylor's for squat but its not a priority right now.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Woke up hungry as fuuuuuck. Anyways! Suppin up while eating a massive bowl of shredded wheat.
    Thanks to Howwedo I will be trying Prodigy out as my pwo today!
    2 Anabeta
    2 scoops Test Powder
    1 scoop Prodigy
    Multi
    Fish oil

    What more could you need! Today I will be Pulling!!!

    Gear!!! Purus Shirt, white Nike shorts, Five Fingers and straps
    Kill that workout brother. I'm curious to see what you think of Prodigy. I've had it for a couple weeks and its becoming one of my favorite pre workouts.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    U got 5 fingers?
    I tried those... I can't use to em. I may give em a 2nd look haha!
    I go barefoot lol straight up country style
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    U got 5 fingers?
    I tried those... I can't use to em. I may give em a 2nd look haha!
    Yea I bought some Hella expensive ones... Felt subconscious bout them so they stayed brand new in their box in my closet till my coach recommended me to them. Atleast for deadlifts haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Found it! Now I a officially in!

    I've been running anabeta suing my pct and it has only been extremely kind to me you are going to love it!
    Bout time ****er!!! Haha welcome :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  32. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    IN dude....Late but,....thats how I roll
    Purus Bro in this bitch!!! Welcome brother! Good to have you and see you around again!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Bout time ****er!!! Haha welcome :-D
    Always a pleasure to be part of an AB log. Except when I stray away for 2 days and come back to 20 more pages lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    In. (I'm gonna regret this when I come back from the field and have like 900 pages....
    Jim!!! Good to have you bro!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  35. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Kill that workout brother. I'm curious to see what you think of Prodigy. I've had it for a couple weeks and its becoming one of my favorite pre workouts.
    Will do brother and ill talk bout it! Yea it has become a favorite of many so I have to try it! I been so hooked on mm and ConDense I need another pwo in my arsenal. Alphamine and Focus you recommended me kicked ass tho. I use that for work.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Always a pleasure to be part of an AB log. Except when I stray away for 2 days and come back to 20 more pages lol
    Haha right!!! It's hard sleeping during the day and having 30-40 thread notifications and doin this all from phone
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Yea I bought some Hella expensive ones... Felt subconscious bout them so they stayed brand new in their box in my closet till my coach recommended me to them. Atleast for deadlifts haha
    Yeah I tried some on before. Maybe I'll hit up DSW & grab a pair eventually.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah I tried some on before. Maybe I'll hit up DSW & grab a pair eventually.
    They are Hella comfy. I just need to get the socks for them
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  39. Subbed!

    Holy crap this thread blew up quick lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  40. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Subbed!

    Holy crap this thread blew up quick lol


    Name:  874.jpeg
Views: 83
Size:  187.9 KB
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 07:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in