Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 3 of 175 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Gotta pull the age card huh? Son, I have cum stains in my shorts older than you.

    Haha I bet! You have seen a thing or two... Can you tell me how the civil war went??? Hahahaha

    ****... Sorry I'm done haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Guess I better grab my walker and shuffle off to bed now. *!*
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  3. Haha don't forget the tennis balls and prebed ensure.

    Aarp is on the nightstand
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Guess I better grab my walker and shuffle off to bed now. *!*
    Bro, did you ever see a trex?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Guess I better grab my walker and shuffle off to bed now. *!*
    Lol I've fallen and I can't get up!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Lol I've fallen and I can't get up!!


    Name:  littlepeople.jpeg
Views: 99
Size:  22.6 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  7. Glad you mentioned you've got a new thread
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Glad you mentioned you've got a new thread
    Lol this

  9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Glad you mentioned you've got a new thread
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Lol this
    Maybe if you guys paid more attention to Fat Sacks Natty Stacks you wouldn't have missed this :
    It's an important thread where stuff goes down on the daily. LOL
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Maybe if you guys paid more attention to Fat Sacks Natty Stacks you wouldn't have missed this :

    It's an important thread where stuff goes down on the daily. LOL
    I actually didn't see it until today when I actually had access too ny computer

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    I actually didn't see it until today when I actually had access too ny computer
    Gotcha. Why aren't you in bed? It's late in Iowa.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Gotcha. Why aren't you in bed? It's late in Iowa.
    Or early...(: Idk just can't sleep tonight. It's weird. No class till 1 tomorrow.. so its whatever haha

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Or early...(: Idk just can't sleep tonight. It's weird. No class till 1 tomorrow.. so its whatever haha
    Word bro, well I'm out like a trout, before it gets early here lol. Have a good one.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Word bro, well I'm out like a trout, before it gets early here lol. Have a good one.
    You too bro! Will be sleeping here in a bit I took some niquil and vitamin c

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Guess I better grab my walker and shuffle off to bed now. *!*
    You're so old, your high school graduation photo was painted on a cave wall.
    BOARD TYRANT

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Always had a thing for older men... Move over AB, c'mere AZ!





    But you seemed so happy!


    Name:  Ace-and-Gary-74654551425.gif
Views: 94
Size:  78.9 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Glad you mentioned you've got a new thread
    I posted in a few places... **** well glad your here Beast!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Not including 2 scoops of Alphamine throughout the day! And....

    I'm nauseous as **** lol I got worked today for leg day! Lots of energy but jello legs!
    Deep squats came first! I mean squat all the way down till you sit... Hold for a sec and explode up. Knee wrapped tight, belt, chalk! Killed it!
    Squats: 8/5/3/3/3
    315
    405
    455
    475
    525

    Explosive Box Jumps with DB: 10/10/10 (these killed me)
    35
    45
    50

    Leg Press: 8/8/8 superset with calf press 15/15/15
    450
    540
    630

    Leg ext: 8/8/8 superset with laying leg curls 8/8/8
    210, 110
    215, 120
    220, 130

    Hip Flexor work (press & extract superset): 10/10/10
    120
    120
    120

    Seated Calf Raises: 8/5/5
    270
    270
    270

    Stumbled out the gym! Dinner and a movie time! Anabeta is fittin to go doooown!
    thats some Fuggin workout! your going to love anabeta/testp combo!!! It's going to be part of my PCT
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  19. The shuttle is here to take me to the mall today for our field trip. Metamucil is in,depends are on,forget why I'm posting this....
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I posted in a few places... **** well glad your here Beast!
    Yeah i managed not to see ANY of it somehow lmao. S'all good
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Yeah i managed not to see ANY of it somehow lmao. S'all good
    Well you are here now :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Fuqq I love this thread ill never miss a AIrborne thread. ****z gonna get crazy

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Fuqq I love this thread ill never miss a AIrborne thread. ****z gonna get crazy

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    That's my boy!!! Haha wtf is up with your avi tho?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. In
    For
    This...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by napalm
    In
    For
    This...
    Welcome brother! Don't believe we met yet! Like meeting new bros on here!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Welcome brother! Don't believe we met yet! Like blowing new bros on here!
    Uhh.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  27. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Uhh.
    Damnit Beast!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Damnit Beast!
    Lolol. Its only outta the strange bro-love
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  29. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Lolol. Its only outta the strange bro-love that I wish you were inside me..
    Uhhhhh

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Uhhhhh
    I didnt see that one getting changed, figured it was homo enough. Mad props broseph!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  31. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I didnt see that one getting changed, figured it was homo enough. Mad props broseph!
    Haha (:

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Welcome brother! Don't believe we met yet! Like meeting new bros on here!
    txs man, this just might make me start a training log...accountability

  33. Quote Originally Posted by napalm

    txs man, this just might make me start a training log...accountability
    There it is!!! Haha I keep starting new logs each month or 2 and they reach to thousands and thousands of post but then I start a new one.... I figure this is the best way to do it while keeping it around.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    There it is!!! Haha I keep starting new logs each month or 2 and they reach to thousands and thousands of post but then I start a new one.... I figure this is the best way to do it while keeping it around.
    i just got some erase in the mail yesterday. this might be a good time...

  35. Quote Originally Posted by napalm

    i just got some erase in the mail yesterday. this might be a good time...
    Do it brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    i just got my penis pump in the mail yesterday. this might be a good time...
    I love cherries!! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  37. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I love cherries!! Lmao
    you sir, have been repped...

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    I love dick!! Lmao
    We know lol

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    We know lol
    You sir have been negged!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  40. Lmfao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 07:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in