Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 232 of 280 First ... 230231232233234 ... Last

  1. I was showing my training partner ur pics and opening lift at the gym today. He was shocked by those tree legs lol.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I was showing my training partner ur pics and opening lift at the gym today. He was shocked by those tree legs lol.
    I didn't realize how big my legs are hahaha now I do
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    I didn't realize how big my legs are hahaha now I do
    Wait, you wear skinny jeans and didn't realize your thighs were ginormous? Maybe they're not meant to be skinny jeans?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Wait, you wear skinny jeans and didn't realize your thighs were ginormous? Maybe they're not meant to be skinny jeans?
    I wear big jeans lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Way to go Brother I knew you would rock it and you will get that 675 and then some on your next one. So was 640 enough for a record breaker?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Way to go Brother I knew you would rock it and you will get that 675 and then some on your next one. So was 640 enough for a record breaker?
    No that was the 675. I was feeling very weak and sick.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    I wear big jeans lol
    Now you're gonna make me go back and find that pic in this log of you with skinnies on. Give me a few minutes. I think it's like 30 pages back.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Now you're gonna make me go back and find that pic in this log of you with skinnies on. Give me a few minutes. I think it's like 30 pages back.
    Hahaha maybe
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Down with the thickness!
    Found it...

    Name:  image-510349297.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  474.4 KB
  10. Re: Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Found it...

    Name:  image-510349297.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  474.4 KB
    And boom goes the dynamite.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    And boom goes the dynamite.
    Do I win a purus shirt? (Size shmedium)

  12. Those ain't skinnys *******s Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Those ain't skinnys *******s Lmao
    Busted dude. And you are in all black....embrace the Emo
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  14. Those ain't skinnys *******s Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Busted dude. And you are in all black....embrace the Emo
    Lmao still *******s!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Lmao bro those are skinny jeans where I'm from.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. It's the pleats...

    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lmao bro those are skinny jeans where I'm from.
    I think Ive seen Justin Beiber in those exact same jeans.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. With quads as massive as AB's doesn't matter what cut style jeans he buys they will all look like skinny jeans.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    With quads as massive as AB's doesn't matter what cut style jeans he buys they will all look like skinny jeans.
    Where the hell have you been hiding lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Where the hell have you been hiding lol
    I've been quietly lurking in the shadows
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    I've been quietly lurking in the shadows
    Think they call that "creeping" lol

  23. Skinny jeans wouldn't go above AB's knee caps...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  25. ^^^^wow
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 07:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in