Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 204 of 280 First ... 202203204205206 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    How would you dose the tren and test towards the end? Obviously pinning a ml of ace eod but would you drop the test down?
    You gonna be using Test-E? No need to drop the test, IMO. 50mg ED would be a fine start. Not too much oil to add to your test e pins either and it's still a healthy dose of Tren. Most start at 75mg EOD.

    There's a lot out there about dropping test can lower Tren sides but I don't know. I'm sure Kleen can chime in more on the subject.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Injectables have esters... Ace is a fast acting ester that involves pinning eod to keep blood saturation
    So what kind of gains could you see from 6 weeks (dose dependent of course)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    You gonna be using Test-E? No need to drop the test, IMO. 50mg ED would be a fine start. Not too much oil to add to your test e pins either and it's still a healthy dose of Tren. Most start at 75mg EOD.

    There's a lot out there about dropping test can lower Tren sides but I don't know. I'm sure Kleen can chime in more on the subject.
    Yea the tren ace I have is 100mg/ml so eod should work right?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    So what kind of gains could you see from 6 weeks (dose dependent of course)
    Tren is nutty not to sure should cut me up and add strength
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Tren is nutty not to sure should cut me up and add strength
    Yeah, you'll add a good bit of strength and become very vascular. With it being at the end your joints should be able to handle it, not to mention you're lifting grown ass man weight already so your tendons are pretty strong as is. Just keep an eye on it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    How would you dose the tren and test towards the end? Obviously pinning a ml of ace eod but would you drop the test down?
    I would use tren at the start and id dose test low to help curb negative sides. Tren binds way stronger to the ar than test. You don't need 500-1g of test running through your system while on tren, it just makes for vicious sides. Id suggest the first 6 weeks on 250mg test e and shoot for 75mg tren ed, maybe even 100, but work your way up. When you stop tren increase the test levels with prop for the last 4 weeks. Run the anadrol up front with the tren as well. That's my opinion on that whole idea.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. you gotta have a bench press vid by now ab what's the deal? :-) 450?, 475?, 500?..... if your contest is coming up soon what are you shooting for?
    Believe half of what you see with your own eyes and nothing you read on an internet message board

  8. How many weeks? How much drol do you have?

    Tbh I personally like orals on the back half of a cycle.

    100mg/eod is a good starting point but if you're handling it well don't be afraid to run a little more if results dictate.

    If tren wasn't so hard on the body I'd run it year round. I get almost no sides from it. Just awesomeness. I'd put myself on trt (tren replacement therapy) if I could. Lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    How many weeks? How much drol do you have?

    Tbh I personally like orals on the back half of a cycle.

    100mg/eod is a good starting point but if you're handling it well don't be afraid to run a little more if results dictate.

    If tren wasn't so hard on the body I'd run it year round. I get almost no sides from it. Just awesomeness. I'd put myself on trt (tren replacement therapy) if I could. Lol
    Injectable or oral Tren?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Injectable or oral Tren?
    Oral tren? Hell na lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    How many weeks? How much drol do you have?

    Tbh I personally like orals on the back half of a cycle.

    100mg/eod is a good starting point but if you're handling it well don't be afraid to run a little more if results dictate.

    If tren wasn't so hard on the body I'd run it year round. I get almost no sides from it. Just awesomeness. I'd put myself on trt (tren replacement therapy) if I could. Lol
    Tren replacement therapy. Love it! Lol.

    I see a lot of guys running their cruises on 100mgs of enan or hex along with their test doses. May be an option if you keep a good eye on your bloods. Kind of like the dudes that stay on low deca year round for joint pain.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Tren replacement therapy. Love it! Lol.

    I see a lot of guys running their cruises on 100mgs of enan or hex along with their test doses. May be an option if you keep a good eye on your bloods. Kind of like the dudes that stay on low deca year round for joint pain.
    You know I've seen the same but I'm not convinced. Think id just rather blast hard for 12wks

    Might be worth a try though.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post

    You know I've seen the same but I'm not convinced. Think id just rather blast hard for 12wks

    Might be worth a try though.
    I personally have not tried it but the idea is very intriguing to me. Maybe once I start to cruise, which could be fairly soon ill give it a shot and give you my feedback on it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    How many weeks? How much drol do you have?

    Tbh I personally like orals on the back half of a cycle.

    100mg/eod is a good starting point but if you're handling it well don't be afraid to run a little more if results dictate.

    If tren wasn't so hard on the body I'd run it year round. I get almost no sides from it. Just awesomeness. I'd put myself on trt (tren replacement therapy) if I could. Lol
    Haha sounds solid! Thank you for the info.bro! Glad to have u around
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Back to the grind! Squat day!

    3 Swoll-N
    Fish oil
    Multi
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Thought I was subbed here...kill it brother!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Sounds like you will have one hell of a run no matter which way you go!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thought I was subbed here...kill it brother!
    Haha I thought u were too Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds like you will have one hell of a run no matter which way you go!
    Just gonna stay positive haha I got this
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. One day maybe ill squat half of what you squat.. Sick bro

  21. Smashed em without a spotter! Coach wasn't feelin to good so I did some lighterER work.

    Squats: 10/8/3/3/3
    315
    405
    500
    550
    550

    Front Squats: 8/8/6
    275
    275
    315

    Calf press: 15/15/15
    340
    360
    380

    Leg curls: 8/8/8
    140
    150
    160

    Hip and thigh abductors

    New veins in the calves. Still sitting at 258 with pct that starts Friday.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Bench day! Got my Versa1 for pct and all with a sample packet of Jack3d Micro so!!!

    1 packet Jack3d Micro
    4 Uncapped Swoll-N
    1 Multi
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Bench day! Got my Versa1 for pct and all with a sample packet of Jack3d Micro so!!!

    1 packet Jack3d Micro
    4 Uncapped Swoll-N
    1 Multi
    Yeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Yeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!
    Haha I saved it specifically for Bench day pimp
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Bench day! Got my Versa1 for pct and all with a sample packet of Jack3d Micro so!!!

    1 packet Jack3d Micro
    4 Uncapped Swoll-N
    1 Multi
    Get it!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 08:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 08:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Log in
Log in