Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 159 of 280 First ... 157158159160161 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

6 "2 and long arms

- Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    But I would much rather be in a tall frame, cause after a few more cycles should have that monster statis haha

- Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

U know it lol

- Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Buy me an iPhone 5.

I'll see if I can fix it later.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.

- Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Lol WTF

- Valdez
    Everybody's Valdez!

- Valdez

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

For you? Balls.

For Jeff? Tapatalk signature.

- Valdez
    Sad panda...
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

Everybody's Valdez!

- Valdez
    Lmfao oh Jim and your shenanigans

4. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

Sad panda...

Name:  2013_6beb.jpeg
Views: 59
Size:  31.1 KB

- Valdez

5. AB that is crazy weight bubba. Like BDCC said: I would not even want to unrack that b!tch. I do have some questions though. Lol Does your coach have your stance that wide or do you just do it there? Reason I am asking is two fold. You say your groin area is bothering you so this plays into that and I also noticed that your knees caved slightly on the lift. I am not your coach but I would bring your feet in slightly to see if things feel better.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

On the app it makes sense.

- Valdez
    Not if you turn sigs on...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    AB that is crazy weight bubba. Like BDCC said: I would not even want to unrack that b!tch. I do have some questions though. Lol Does your coach have your stance that wide or do you just do it there? Reason I am asking is two fold. You say your groin area is bothering you so this plays into that and I also noticed that your knees caved slightly on the lift. I am not your coach but I would bring your feet in slightly to see if things feel better.
    Yea he wants my feet a lil wider. I have a problem with my knees straying inward. It's nothin to serious I'm working on strengthenin my hip flexors as well. I'm a work in progress. Thank you tho I Will see bout a lil bit inner stance. Sometimes I'm just so pumped I get even wider haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. I know this is all new bubba and to be starting where you are is insane. You need to slow things down and practice the same set up routine everytime. This way it becomes instinct and no variations happen. You also need to really practice pushing outward with your knees and hips. Time and practice will pay off here. The groin pain worries me though. I just watched a vid of Kabuki going down in a lot of pain in a meet while squatting. Not pretty.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I know this is all new bubba and to be starting where you are is insane. You need to slow things down and practice the same set up routine everytime. This way it becomes instinct and no variations happen. You also need to really practice pushing outward with your knees and hips. Time and practice will pay off here. The groin pain worries me though. I just watched a vid of Kabuki going down in a lot of pain in a meet while squatting. Not pretty.
    I saw that too... **** was nuts. It's just stretching I warm up with 225 for reps, deep squats. Also the yoga instructor is stretching me 3 times a week. I know your concerns are as mine. I'm working on it forsure! Thank you GB
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Name:  Old-Man-With-Joint.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  165.2 KB

11. I don't do dead lifts or squats but when I sub to an ab thread I want to!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    This is the 8th set of this. All singles
    so here's my question. why not take off 2 or 3 plates and continue going all the way to parallel or even ass to grass? that sh*t looked waaay heavy for you. looked to be a 1/4 squat at best. and i'm not being a d*ck here. legit question. :-)
    Believe half of what you see with your own eyes and nothing you read on an internet message board

13. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

so here's my question. why not take off 2 or 3 plates and continue going all the way to parallel or even ass to grass? that sh*t looked waaay heavy for you. looked to be a 1/4 squat at best. and i'm not being a d*ck here. legit question. :-)
    Damn you don't get it do you?

14. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

I'm no PL'er so don't quote me but I would think its more or less to get your CNS and muscles used to feeling 600 lbs lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post

Are you serious right now? That was light haha was very slow and no hesitation to come back up. Sets before below par... They kept gettin worse. This is barely over parallel thank u tho ;-) can you even unrack it? With all these wink faces you throw at me it kinda feels like you want me which creeps me out which in reality that's sexual harassment.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Are you serious right now? That was light haha was very slow and no hesitation to come back up. Sets before below par... They kept gettin worse. This is barely over parallel thank u tho ;-) can you even unrack it? With all these wink faces you throw at me it kinda feels like you want me which creeps me out which in reality that's sexual harassment.

Name:  troll-web.jpeg
Views: 76
Size:  28.6 KB

17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    no wink. it was a smile. why you gotta bring gay sh*t into this? i have no doubt i could un rack it. getting it back up from parallel whole nother story. why you getting defensive? i'm just going by what i see. not being a d*ck.
    Believe half of what you see with your own eyes and nothing you read on an internet message board

18. It's ok man! Have a good day!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. Name:  hollybacksquatdump.jpeg
Size:  55.8 KB

8) =-O :O .... I want you!

Love,
    boosted

20. Lmao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Actually if you put a dildo on the ground in pretty sure boosted would be able to get a$$ to mouth I mean a$$ to grass with that weight. Pure motivation for him
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

22. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Actually if you put a dildo on the ground in pretty sure boosted would be able to get a$$ to mouth I mean a$$ to grass with that weight. Pure motivation for him
    Nice.. Here comes the ****ot Cavalry..

23. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Name:  hollybacksquatdump.jpeg
Size:  55.8 KB

8) =-O :O .... I want you!

Love,
    boosted
    I'd give her a spot!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Actually if you put a dildo on the ground in pretty sure boosted would be able to get a$$ to mouth I mean a$$ to grass with that weight. Pure motivation for him
    Actually legit question... The dildo thing absolutely uncalled for. Boosted didn't say hey AB suck my d I c K, he asked a question.

I can see after all his BS why you would be defensive but don't be. You have a pl'ing coach he wouldn't be setting you up for failure so just keep lifting and don't worry about boosted asking about why you don't deload and go lower.

What did you expect him to do? Tell you good job and give you a hug? Don't sweat the small **** bro keep lifting

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

25. Tech just wanted to join the circle jerk that's all lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 08:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss