Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 155 of 280 First ... 153154155156157 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    I just figured it out lol sorry bean it didn't work but I hooked up ltl. He's the firstfrom me aww! And I did it from my phone. I just use the desk top site on here. Its simple!
    Aw ****! My inbox must be full I didn't see it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Aw ****! My inbox must be full I didn't see it!
    Clear that ****! Dang it I left u a nice message too
    •   

3. Cleared! Sorry it's such a btch from the phone.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Cleared! Sorry it's such a btch from the phone.
    Its all good, I tried again but said I have to spread reputation around and not just to you lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

That's how I use to get most of my repping done, now that I got an Android I really don't know what I'm going to do.
    Same thing. Hit menu, open browser.
    •   

6. Now I have to change my sig! Just went a little rep crazy. Thanks for the help

- sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.
    Independent

7. None of this sh!t works with my rotary phone!
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Or your tin can and string
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

9. And I thought the smoke signals were tough
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Found this old picture of GreyBush lol

Name:  image-4182626400.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  154.8 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Found this old picture of GreyBush lol

Name:  image-4182626400.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  154.8 KB
    lmfao

12. Feeling the love in here! Lmao

13. You're a spry old coot. We love ya
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

14. Got to love hopping back in the AB thread after a day or so 3-4 pages of reading every damn time!

For everyone who hasn't bought into the Macintosh more of the same program.

On Tapatalk you just tap the post you want to rep and a band of like 6 different options shows up one of them is Rep, one is to Like or Thank, then there is one for reply, reply with quote and multi-quote, and I think Report. If you are multiquoting on it you hit the multiquote button once then tap any post and it looks highlighted that means it is selected in the multiquote. Whenever you have selected everything just hit the quote prompt.

PS Android phones can rep by opening the forum in the browser too. That isn't limited to iPhones.

Logging my HPTA recovery if you wanna follow along.
    KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

15. Sup ladies
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

16. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Sup ladies
    OMG, super sore. I did so many boy push ups today.

Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

17. lol hold on, found this gem on BB.com

Wake up this morning getting ready for work. Go to my drawer and pull out some work jeans. Try putting them on and they won't budge much past my knees.

I'm like hell yeah dem gainz son!!!

So I take them off and as I'm putting them back I see sparkles on the back pocket. I then realize I just tried putting on my wife's skinny jeans
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Got to love hopping back in the AB thread after a day or so 3-4 pages of reading every damn time!

For everyone who hasn't bought into the Macintosh more of the same program.

On Tapatalk you just tap the post you want to rep and a band of like 6 different options shows up one of them is Rep, one is to Like or Thank, then there is one for reply, reply with quote and multi-quote, and I think Report. If you are multiquoting on it you hit the multiquote button once then tap any post and it looks highlighted that means it is selected in the multiquote. Whenever you have selected everything just hit the quote prompt.

PS Android phones can rep by opening the forum in the browser too. That isn't limited to iPhones.

Logging my HPTA recovery if you wanna follow along.
    KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!
    I downloaded tapatalk so I can try and rep ppl, couldn't figure it out. Then I tried again through browser and now good to go. Cost mee 2.99 for nuttin, damn it lol.

19. That bb dot com skinny jean post is funny haha....

Forget tapatalk I'm only like 3-4 forums, but I do admit this android am app is cramping my posting style.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. I'm a tapatalking fool. I fly around several forums on it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm a tapatalking fool. I fly around several forums on it.
    I noticed there were a ton more forums u can use tapatalk for, might have to checkem out. But damn I can hardly keep up with this one. Don't know how u reps post so much, guess if whas ur job, u gotta get ur company's name out there. Kutos to u and JP!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm a tapatalking fool. I fly around several forums on it.
    Yeah this is my home, and I visit PHF and BB for the shenanigans.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Lift the fcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

23. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

I noticed there were a ton more forums u can use tapatalk for, might have to checkem out. But damn I can hardly keep up with this one. Don't know how u reps post so much, guess if whas ur job, u gotta get ur company's name out there. Kutos to u and JP!
    Thx. I do 98% posting from my phone. I love repping for my company and enjoy the members here, enjoy learning and being apart of the community.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Thx. I do 98% posting from my phone. I love repping for my company and enjoy the members here, enjoy learning and being apart of the community.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    its amazing how much we depend on r phones lol I totaly agree with u about am. Its one big family trying to help each other pursue each's dreams....forgot to mention that bad ass rep AB too he's helped me a ton with confidense.

:BigOK:

25. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

its amazing how much we depend on r phones lol I totaly agree with u about am. Its one big family trying to help each other pursue each's dreams....forgot to mention that bad ass rep AB too he's helped me a ton with confidense.

:BigOK:
    those purus guys are the bomb!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM