Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 154 of 175 First ... 152153154155156 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Definitely keep updates on that my bro. I'd consider coming out for that. Hit up jelly stone and craters and maybe even Boise for a few days. Go slay some of the "'ol faithful" vaginas while I'm at it.
    Lmao nice!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Lmao nice!!
    hey man, i've always been told to lay it right, that way if you need it you've always got a fall back plan!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  3. Idaho is sick, I went to Hayden lake. Long ass drive from tucson but I cranked that bitch out in 3 days. Yeah let us know the dates and location. I want to go on one of those "solo" trips and I'm thinking about Canada which is real close.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    hey man, i've always been told to lay it right, that way if you need it you've always got a fall back plan!
    A lot to be said for providing good product. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Idaho is sick, I went to Hayden lake. Long ass drive from tucson but I cranked that bitch out in 3 days. Yeah let us know the dates and location. I want to go on one of those "solo" trips and I'm thinking about Canada which is real close.
    You. Got it brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Respect it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Respect it!
    No holding your son on the scale with you
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    No holding your son on the scale with you
    Lmao not
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Swole
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Swole
    Solid dude. You're a brick wall
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Solid dude. You're a brick wall
    Thank you brother!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Respect it!
    Looks like the tren is treating you well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Looks like the tren is treating you well.
    Haha I'm only on week 5 I believe going into week 6 on the jects and they are enanthate esters. All I gotta say is the tren is fire. Now my homebrew test!!! HFS!!! FIIIIIIIRE!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Haha I'm only on week 5 I believe going into week 6 on the jects and they are enanthate esters. All I gotta say is the tren is fire. Now my homebrew test!!! HFS!!! FIIIIIIIRE!
    I'll be finding out for myself re the tren as my cycle starts on Saturday... I'll be using my homebrew test as well can't wait

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Swole
    My brother! 270 and looking way leaner? Wtf! Nice work my dude!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I'll be finding out for myself re the tren as my cycle starts on Saturday... I'll be using my homebrew test as well can't wait
    Did you use AB recipe?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    My brother! 270 and looking way leaner? Wtf! Nice work my dude!
    Leaner everywhere besides the abs. Tonorrow Ima add in slinshot and fatsmack and clean up diet a bit to see if I can shred fat while increasing strength
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Dropped SD... Bumping to 600 on Tren and 500 test. Rest of the way then adding eq
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Did you use AB recipe?
    I kinda used a mixed recipe, found about 5 different and whatever was consistent with all 5 I did. Yours was one of the five tho.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I kinda used a mixed recipe, found about 5 different and whatever was consistent with all 5 I did. Yours was one of the five tho.
    Well **** you then ;-) jk brother! Let me know how it works. I'm Lovin it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Well **** you then ;-) jk brother! Let me know how it works. I'm Lovin it!
    Haha sorry big guy! Will let you know how it goes tho!

  22. Meet prep starts today. Over a month out. Full power meet. Sittin at 270.

    Slinshot
    FatSmack
    Hemavol
    Now added in the mix along 700mg Tren
    350 Test
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Killer!

  24. Can't wait to watch you prepare and dominate this meet.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Can't wait to watch you prepare and dominate this meet.
    It's ON bro!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    It's ON bro!!!
    Yea buddy!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Yea buddy! You know how I like big meaty dudes inside me!!!
    Uh... Wow LTL I thought that was in the past
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Uh... Wow LTL. well at least im big and meaty and can get all up in that
    This just went super gay.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  29. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    I just went super gay.
    Turned on?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Turned me on
    Glad I have the ability to do that?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  31. I love it when things get gay in here, you know LTL is around corner haha

  32. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I love it when things getting gay in LTL haha
    That's actually fairly graphic and really gross
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  33. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    That's actually fairly graphic and really gross
    It gets kinda Nasty haha

  34. Sup
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Sup
    Haha whats happenin brother!!!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. Just working and living man

    How is everything going? Powerlifting meets? Wife still alive?
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Just working and living man

    How is everything going? Powerlifting meets? Wife still alive?
    Wife is no longer... I quit pl... Etc Lmao Naw wife is awesome we been fighting but w e. Pl meet in June and I have worlds to attend in reno
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  38. Good to hear man, moving onto bigger things

    What are your numbers looking like
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Good to hear man, moving onto bigger things

    What are your numbers looking like
    Hell ya and
    Bench 550
    S not sure right now
    Dead not sure 685 last week
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 07:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in