Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 154 of 234 First ... 152153154155156 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Nope! Just curious
    Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't pay in cheese.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

2. Tbh I don't think it was an honest mistake at all... But they will learn. Idk why a company with great products would have to do that. I support you guys especially as a bro. Just my 2 cents. Can't wait to try your other products tho for sure
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't pay in cheese.
    Haha, I'm sick of cheese. Had a rough go with the McD's cheese last night. Don't even want to see cheese again

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Tbh I don't think it was an honest mistake at all... But they will learn. Idk why a company with great products would have to do that. I support you guys especially as a bro. Just my 2 cents. Can't wait to try your other products tho for sure
    I was just meaning from a standpoint of being young, but yeah! You live and learn. I think they've learned a few things since then, and tbh I think it might have made them better because there constantly pushing to make a product great.

I can't wait to try the new ones myself, will just have to see what comes my way. Maybe I will pass it ur way thanks for the great comments my friend.

5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

I was just meaning from a standpoint of being young, but yeah! You live and learn. I think they've learned a few things since then, and tbh I think it might have made them better because there constantly pushing to make a product great.

I can't wait to try the new ones myself, will just have to see what comes my way. Maybe I will pass it ur way thanks for the great comments my friend.
    Yea bro just didnt want YOU to take it wrong. You my bro. I think its badass bout the women line
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

Yea bro just didnt want YOU to take it wrong. You my bro. I think its badass bout the women line
    Actualy didn't kknow about it till ur post so I googled it. But I'm backing them too, because I fell for how good there supps are not what a review said.

You and me bothe can't wait for the NLA for Her! My wife and all her friends are excited about it. It should realy take off! Gunna be some fun promo's going on for sure, maybe more woman will be interacting outside of there training threads. So did u work last night Bro?

7. By the way, bad ass avi!

8. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Actualy didn't kknow about it till ur post so I googled it. But I'm backing them too, because I fell for how good there supps are not what a review said.

You and me bothe can't wait for the NLA for Her! My wife and all her friends are excited about it. It should realy take off! Gunna be some fun promo's going on for sure, maybe more woman will be interacting outside of there training threads. So did u work last night Bro?
    What does the line up look like for the ladies?

9. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    By the way, bad ass avi!
    For sure it is....
    No one made me one though...
    :-)

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

What does the line up look like for the ladies?
    Her Whey: gluton free protein
    Her Shred: fat burner
    Her Amino: womans amino intra
    Uplift Womans: Pre workout

Think its gunna make a splash!

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

For sure it is....
    No one made me one though...
    :-)

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Wtf, that's not rite! Just because he benching 600 lbs everyone. Thinks he's a superstar, ok I'm one of those guys lol

Maybe they don't want you to change your avi' I like it!

12. Is your lady still nursing baby J? Sounds like she would be an awesome lady logger...

13. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Is your lady still nursing baby J? Sounds like she would be an awesome lady logger...
    Yes she is but he's starting to eat real food so we shall see :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Got some swag today from NLA, super pumped to hit arms and back with some swollen! Not everyone has AB strength but everyday spent not being boosted is a good day.
    No life, no family, no strength, and broke all the time. Sucks being me. lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post
    No life, no family, no strength, and broke all the time. Sucks being me. lol
    That's the first step to recovery bro!
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Re: Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Got some swag today from NLA, super pumped to hit arms and back with some swollen! Not everyone has AB strength but everyday spent not being boosted is a good day.
    Lmao!!!! You killed me with that one dude!!!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

17. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

Lmao!!!! You killed me with that one dude!!!

- Valdez
    Richard Cranium just keeps coming out of nowhere. But he did take the first step of recovery, obviously I am very proud of AB's own personal troll.

18. You guys know the original creation of the acronym SWAG?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You guys know the original creation of the acronym SWAG?
    Lay it on me

20. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

Lay it on me
    Lol I don't remember exactly but I believe it's something about secretly being ga'y
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Lol I don't remember exactly but I believe it's something about secretly being ga'y
    Who would keep that secret???
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

22. Lol yeah. It's believed it was a San Francisco based group in the 60's; Secretly We Are Gay

23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Lol yeah. It's believed it was a San Francisco based group in the 60's; Secretly We Are Gay
    Yes I'm in! Just don't tell anyone.

24. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

Yes I'm in! Just don't tell anyone.

25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Richard Cranium just keeps coming out of nowhere. But he did take the first step of recovery, obviously I am very proud of AB's own personal troll.
    Hey hey why the name calling? I chose personal troll you chose personal fluffer. Don't hate on me. :-)
    Believe half of what you see with your own eyes and nothing you read on an internet message board

26. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post

Hey hey why the name calling? I chose personal troll you chose personal fluffer. Don't hate on me. :-)
    Swag? That might be the only funny thing you've ever said. But if I'm not mistaken fluffers normally drive HHR's which again leaves you breathless.

27. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Swag? That might be the only funny thing you've ever said. But if I'm not mistaken fluffers normally drive HHR's which again leaves you breathless.
    LOL...Maybe you can explain in a little more detail? What does swag and hhr's have to do with anything?
    Believe half of what you see with your own eyes and nothing you read on an internet message board

28. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

Wait HHR's aren't cool?...sh1t
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Re: Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

What are hhr's

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

30. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    What are hhr's

- Valdez
    Basically a PT cruiser
    Purus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss