Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 153 of 175 First ... 151152153154155 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    When is the next meet?
    June 20th for an APA and then APA wants me to host my own. They will fund it and send me judges and ****
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    APA wants me to host my own. They will fund it and send me judges and ****
    i can't get over how fukin AWESOME this is!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  3. you're kinda a hero of mine now
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    you're kinda a hero of mine now
    Haha your my hero too brother! Headin to lift. Tbh I just pinned myself for the first time without help hahahaha why was I stressed.

    250 test
    200 tren
    20 sd
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Haha your my hero too brother! Headin to lift. Tbh I just pinned myself for the first time without help hahahaha why was I stressed.

    250 test
    200 tren
    20 sd
    Lol lol lol. First time alone? Jesus man. I'm pinning bi,s tris delts lats quads and glutes on my own, not to mention all the subq shots from peps. Never had any help.

    Glad to see you've removed the training wheels!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    June 20th for an APA and then APA wants me to host my own. They will fund it and send me judges and ****
    That's sounds pretty sweet. Host it in AZ >.<

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Lol lol lol. First time alone? Jesus man. I'm pinning bi,s tris delts lats quads and glutes on my own, not to mention all the subq shots from peps. Never had any help.

    Glad to see you've removed the training wheels!
    **** u lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post

    That's sounds pretty sweet. Host it in AZ >.<
    Hell yes maybe one day
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Get me motivated AB recently I've been lacking the will to lift heavy! I feel like winny the poo!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    That's sounds pretty sweet. Host it in AZ >.<
    Yea do this because then I can take the 198 Strict Overhead press world record.lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Get me motivated AB recently I've been lacking the will to lift heavy! I feel like winny the poo!
    I'll get a vid. Did some rack pulls today with 800+ sick as ****. Felt good
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Yea do this because then I can take the 198 Strict Overhead press world record.lol
    That's nuts bro haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    That's nuts bro haha
    The current record in the 198lb class is weak it is like 205. I have almost 50lb on that right now without even training for it..lol

    I wish the APA had meets out west. Where are you again? Maybe it would be worth traveling for..lol

    You should do this meet right here. Mix it up with the big boys.. lol VERY likely I will be competing there myself.
    http://www.southernpowerlifting.com/contest.php?id=303

  14. Dude that's badass and I'm from Oregon but here in Idaho now. There ain't **** here. There's a big dude at golds here he's 7 ft and 340... Wierd that I outlift him tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Wait that's in Sac? I grew up there!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Wait that's in Sac? I grew up there!
    Yup.. At Super Training in Sac. Last years meet was crazy.

    DL flight. Unreal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBTNrkMsdsg

  17. Sick bro ill have to make a trip sometime. Where u from
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Sittin just over 260 again. Woooo
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Sittin just over 260 again. Woooo
    Big boy!!! How tall are you again?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Big boy!!! How tall are you again?
    From that pic has to be like 6'11"


    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    From that pic has to be like 6'11"

    Looks to be about two feet tall.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Big boy!!! How tall are you again?
    6 ft lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    6 ft lol
    Yeah that's a lot of weight for 6'
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Yeah that's a lot of weight for 6'
    Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Yeah that's a lot of weight for 6'
    Not if it's 6' of bricks.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Not if it's 6' of bricks.
    Test, Tren and SD
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Test, Tren and SD
    I haven't even brought my tren into the equation yet and I'm sitting around 245 :-D.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    I haven't even brought my tren into the equation yet and I'm sitting around 245 :-D.
    Lol Ooooh yea
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Test, Tren and SD
    I don't know what this stuff is...I do know what fat smack, muscle marinade, condense and dpol are though. Ring a bell?

  30. IMO tren sucks for gaining weight. Strength on the other hand...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    IMO tren sucks for gaining weight. Strength on the other hand...
    Amazing for strength. 525 bench
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  32. Killing it in here AB, of course we have all come to expect that.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  33. Def killing it AB
    Independent

  34. Dude... That's my best. And dude said it was easy I could add another 20+
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Amazing for strength. 525 bench
    That is a monster bench. Is your next meet a full power meet?

    I ended up pulling a 584lb DL at my meet last weekend. Weighed in at 197lb. Very close to 3x bw DL. Think I had a good bit more in me, but that was already a ballsy move..lol

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    That is a monster bench. Is your next meet a full power meet?

    I ended up pulling a 584lb DL at my meet last weekend. Weighed in at 197lb. Very close to 3x bw DL. Think I had a good bit more in me, but that was already a ballsy move..lol
    Monster!!! And yes full meet
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  37. Thanks!

    Do you have a link to the meet? Part of me wants to try and get out there. All I see is this one.
    http://upapower.com/downloads/m07202013.pdf

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Thanks!

    Do you have a link to the meet? Part of me wants to try and get out there. All I see is this one.
    http://upapower.com/downloads/m07202013.pdf
    Will get the deets I believe its in Idaho falls
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Dude... That's my best. And dude said it was easy I could add another 20+
    you're a GD animal!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Will get the deets I believe its in Idaho falls
    Definitely keep updates on that my bro. I'd consider coming out for that. Hit up jelly stone and craters and maybe even Boise for a few days. Go slay some of the "'ol faithful" vaginas while I'm at it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 07:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in