Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 150 of 280 First ... 148149150151152 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hahaha I've read them over and over I'm not the only one that interprets your posts this way. BTW what part of my post makes me a beeotch? Just curious! So glad to have u in this thread your true inspiration motivates me ;-)

    - sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.
    your whole post makes you sound like a whiney little b*tch. how are you interpreting my last few posts? maybe you have a hard time interpreting plain english. some dip**** tries to be a smart azz about ab's "dead lift" video and i simply replied as to which lifts i was originally talking about.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

    your post makes you sound like a whiney little b*tch. how are you interpreting my last few posts? maybe you have a hard time interpreting plain english. some dip**** tries to be a smart azz about ab's "dead lift" video and i simply replied as to which lifts i was originally talking about.
    What exactly does "dead lift" mean? Why the quotations?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    What exactly does "dead lift" mean? Why the quotations?
    "dead lift" meaning not "military press" or "bench press" ;-)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

    "dead lift" meaning not "military press" or "bench press" ;-)
    Got it. Was just confused.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

    your whole post makes you sound like a whiney little b*tch. how are you interpreting my last few posts? maybe you have a hard time interpreting plain english. some dip**** tries to be a smart azz about ab's "dead lift" video and i simply replied as to which lifts i was originally talking about.
    Got it! Thanks for clearing that up I had no idea who I was.

    Done!

    Sorry for interrupting your thread AB

    - sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.
    Independent
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Interesting approach...
    +1 lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    It just never ends does it?!! Getting old brosif!

    - sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.
    Bean5er. Pretty sure I'm getting iPad mini for Xmas. I think I will finally be able to rep. Only complaint with whole site can't rep from mobile.

  8. What the hell is going on in here
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  9. Quote Originally Posted by scw538

    Bean5er. Pretty sure I'm getting iPad mini for Xmas. I think I will finally be able to rep. Only complaint with whole site can't rep from mobile.
    Agreed.

    - sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.
    Independent

  10. You all kept asking where Boosted was, as soon as I saw that happening I KNEW he was going to pop in and remind you all he was questioning the military press and bench. I almost laughed when my powers of intuition came to fruition. We put him in a position to show his attrition and we all know that is his mission... Yeah buddy I am the Dr. Suess of AM now.

    No really it was pretty obvious that would be his response at least to me. SO was surprised to see everyone else get so bent when it was his response. Everyone was calling him out like that dead lift was going to shut him up or something. This time we kind of poked the bear... we have to expect him to come out of his cave and roar... That being said, where is my stick cuz it's pokin time...

    Boosted, you have 70 posts in 5 years to AZ's 12000 posts in 4 and his physique is better than yours... PLUS he is 53. If his regular posting has hampered his physique what's your excuse?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    You all kept asking where Boosted was, as soon as I saw that happening I KNEW he was going to pop in and remind you all he was questioning the military press and bench. I almost laughed when my powers of intuition came to fruition. We put him in a position to show his attrition and we all know that is his mission... Yeah buddy I am the Dr. Suess of AM now.

    No really it was pretty obvious that would be his response at least to me. SO was surprised to see everyone else get so bent when it was his response. Everyone was calling him out like that dead lift was going to shut him up or something. This time we kind of poked the bear... we have to expect him to come out of his cave and roar... That being said, where is my stick cuz it's pokin time...

    Boosted, you have 70 posts in 5 years to AZ's 12000 posts in 4 and his physique is better than yours... PLUS he is 53. If his regular posting has hampered his physique what's your excuse?
    As always well said sir!

    - sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.
    Independent

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I almost laughed when my powers of intuition came to fruition. We put him in a position to show his attrition and we all know that is his mission... Yeah buddy I am the Dr. Suess of AM now.
    Awesome! you should rhyme all the time
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Bean5er. Pretty sure I'm getting iPad mini for Xmas. I think I will finally be able to rep. Only complaint with whole site can't rep from mobile.
    Tapatalk can rep on here, can do like / thanks for posts. Hell it even still multiquotes when the forum keeps messing it up on my pc. All for like 3 bucks well worth it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You all kept asking where Boosted was, as soon as I saw that happening I KNEW he was going to pop in and remind you all he was questioning the military press and bench. I almost laughed when my powers of intuition came to fruition. We put him in a position to show his attrition and we all know that is his mission... Yeah buddy I am the Dr. Suess of AM now.

    No really it was pretty obvious that would be his response at least to me. SO was surprised to see everyone else get so bent when it was his response. Everyone was calling him out like that dead lift was going to shut him up or something. This time we kind of poked the bear... we have to expect him to come out of his cave and roar... That being said, where is my stick cuz it's pokin time...

    Boosted, you have 70 posts in 5 years to AZ's 12000 posts in 4 and his physique is better than yours... PLUS he is 53. If his regular posting has hampered his physique what's your excuse?
    Az's physique is indeed impressive for an old guy. I suppose if I wanted to pump and tone like a little b*tch I could get there too no problem. It ain't rocket science. I choose to lift a bit heavier than that. ;-)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post
    read the previous posts and quit being a little beeotch.
    dude you need to go back and read "the whole thread," quote editing is what we do and it is only to poke fun. Quit taking everything so serious man. Everyone gets their sh!t edited, not just you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You all kept asking where Boosted was, as soon as I saw that happening I KNEW he was going to pop in and remind you all he was questioning the military press and bench. I almost laughed when my powers of intuition came to fruition. We put him in a position to show his attrition and we all know that is his mission... Yeah buddy I am the Dr. Suess of AM now.
    fuggin poet and didn't know it!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Boosted, you have 70 posts in 5 years to AZ's 12000 posts in 4 and his physique is better than yours... PLUS he is 53. If his regular posting has hampered his physique what's your excuse?
    zing
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

    Az's physique is indeed impressive for an old guy. I suppose if I wanted to pump and tone like a little b*tch I could get there too no problem. It ain't rocket science. I choose to lift a bit heavier than that. ;-)
    Why all the name calling?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Why all the name calling?
    Come on Dan you seem to like the posts with the derogatory statements. You don't like mine?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post
    Az's physique is indeed impressive for an old guy. I suppose if I wanted to pump and tone like a little b*tch I could get there too no problem. It ain't rocket science. I choose to lift a bit heavier than that. ;-)
    AZ's physique is impressive for a college athlete much less an old guy. He is lean with plenty of mass and proportionately not much less muscle mass than you to be honest.

    I understand why you need to lift heavy, it is a compensation for all of the other bitch like activity. You know complaining for no reason, instigating, you know general bitch-like tendencies. Oh wait let me wink I think somehow that is supposed to take the stink of the sh!t I just talked right?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AZ's physique is impressive for a college athlete much less an old guy. He is lean with plenty of mass and proportionately not much less muscle mass than you to be honest.

    I understand why you need to lift heavy, it is a compensation for all of the other bitch like activity. You know complaining for no reason, instigating, you know general bitch-like tendencies. Oh wait let me wink I think somehow that is supposed to take the stink of the sh!t I just talked right?
    You need to go pump and tone with az and calm down a bit before you blow a gasket. I'm gonna go work on my mass. I feel like a bitch when a 205lb 53yo has more mass and probably more strength than me... I got work to do...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038
    Come on Dan you seem to like the posts with the derogatory statements. You don't like mine?
    Lol for real man? As stated before everyone gets their sh1t edited. Don't take it so seriously. And yes the ones that are funny I like. Your statements on the other hand are not funny or clever. Calling someone a little b1tch and all the other name calling behind a keyboard isn't necessary. No reason to flex the e muscles bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol for real man? As stated before everyone gets their sh1t edited. Don't take it so seriously. And yes the ones that are funny I like. Your statements on the other hand are not funny or clever. Calling someone a little b1tch and all the other name calling behind a keyboard isn't necessary. No reason to flex the e muscles bud
    No e muscle here bud. I'd tell any of these dudes to f#ck off no problem in person. then promptly start lifting heavy **** with them. No pumping and toning bull**** though.. That's just how I roll. :-)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post
    You need to go pump and tone with az and calm down a bit before you blow a gasket. I'm gonna go work on my mass. I feel like a bitch when a 205lb 53yo has more mass and probably more strength than me... I got work to do...
    I know, I know I am totally in the pump and tone category... 5'8 215, I just can't seem to put on any mass.

    I am not mad anyway. To be honest, you don't bother me much like I said I am poking the bear... I don't take you seriously enough to actually get upset. When your acting like a douche bag I like to step on your water bottle and watch you spray your vinegar while you pretend you're not deflating is all. Hugs and kisses you big strong stud. MUAH!!!!! Stick around I enjoy laughing at you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post
    No e muscle here bud. I'd tell any of these dudes to f#ck off no problem in person. then promptly start lifting heavy **** with them. No pumping and toning bull**** though.. That's just how I roll. :-)
    You type a mean game kid. Show is pump and tone lackies a vid of your iron crushing workouts. Actions speak louder than words bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I know, I know I am totally in the pump and tone category... 5'8 215, I just can't seem to put on any mass.

    I am not mad anyway. To be honest, you don't bother me much like I said I am poking the bear... I don't take you seriously enough to actually get upset. When your acting like a douche bag I like to step on your water bottle and watch you spray your vinegar while you pretend you're not deflating is all. Hugs and kisses you big strong stud. MUAH!!!!! Stick around I enjoy laughing at you.
    5' 8" @215.. I'll refer to you as "pocket hulk" then. You big stud...And you don't bother me either.. :-)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post
    No e muscle here bud. I'd tell any of these dudes to f#ck off no problem in person. then promptly start lifting heavy **** with them. No pumping and toning bull**** though.. That's just how I roll. :-)
    I think the problem is how you called him out. You could have just asked if he would drop a video without the negitive tone behind it. If you come into someones thread where they have a large following of people, and then proceed to disrespect the person whose thread it is, expect a bit of backlash. This is HIS training log, not yours and he doesn't need to post a video to satisfy your doubts.

    Don't be 'that guy' who questions everyone elses progress because it isn't in line with yours, just take it as motivation to keep pushing yourself. That is why everyone else follows this thread.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 07:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in