Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 149 of 280 First ... 147148149150151 ... Last

1. Nice,finally got the visual aid!! Guess the doubters can take a seat now. Lift looked clean but I can see where you need to be better coming off the floor. Do you do any deficit pulling? I would think that would be good. I didn't see you using a belt either. Not going to? Loved the way you looked like a caged animal after the lift...like you wanted to rip something apart. Get some bubba!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice,finally got the visual aid!! Guess the doubters can take a seat now. Lift looked clean but I can see where you need to be better coming off the floor. Do you do any deficit pulling? I would think that would be good. I didn't see you using a belt either. Not going to? Loved the way you looked like a caged animal after the lift...like you wanted to rip something apart. Get some bubba!!
    Haha yea the drive from floor got me a lil but we havnt focused on that stuff yet cuz he been busy. Starting this comin week will change. Only doin heavy deads twice a month. I did have a belt but it was oversized. For a 280 pounder lol thank you brotha!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Haha yea the drive from floor got me a lil but we havnt focused on that stuff yet cuz he been busy. Starting this comin week will change. Only doin heavy deads twice a month. I did have a belt but it was oversized. For a 280 pounder lol thank you brotha!
    Paging boosted. Paging boosted.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Right idea here. I think it was Dave Tate that said when you pull maxes or close to them it takes about 2 weeks to fully recover.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Right idea here. I think it was Dave Tate that said when you pull maxes or close to them it takes about 2 weeks to fully recover.
    EXACTLY! I heard it from the Olympic lifters at my gym. Deads are the most taxing and can take up to 3 weeks to fully recover
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm back bitches! Get money
    not bad. i never questioned your deads though. my L-4 and L-5 would never allow me to get anywhere close to that. they were hurting just watching you. i would still like to see the 315 military and 500 bench. come on, get money son. ;-)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Oklahoma?
    Lol yeah that's where I'm from
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post

not bad. i never questioned your deads though. my L-4 and L-5 would never allow me to get anywhere close to that. they were hurting just watching you. i would still like to see the 315 military and 500 bench. come on, get money son. ;-)
    I'll have them up soon enough bro! More vids to come
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

Lol yeah that's where I'm from
    My game from claremore and tulsa
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Tulsa is my hood ha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Tulsa is my hood ha
    Haha hellz ya... I think ill be out there next summer to visit.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by boosted

My ears are burning, even more than my ass.
    Oddly I am not surprised.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

13. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Oddly I'm not so bright.
    i know reading might be tough for you but go back and see which lifts i was inquiring about. ;-)

14. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post
    i know reeming might be tough for you but go back and see what fits. ;-)
    Hey now

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hey now
    i figure over 12,000 posts in 4 years takes some work but more lifting and less posting might do you some good. :-)

16. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post
    i figure over 12,000 posts in 4 years takes some work but more lifting and less posting might do you some good. :-)
    Do you really have nothing better to do with your day than to troll? Get out of here.

17. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post

Come on now!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Yeah man only we get to harass GreyBush!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

19. Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

It just never ends does it?!! Getting old brosif!

- sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.
    Independent

21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    It just never ends does it?!! Getting old brosif!

read the previous posts and quit being a little beeotch.

22. Quote Originally Posted by homoosted5038

i figure over 12,000 dÓcks in 4 months takes some work but more pounding and less posting might do me some good. Bring it boys I got a record to make! :-)
    Interesting approach...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

23. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038

read the previous posts and quit being a little beeotch.
    Hahaha I've read them over and over I'm not the only one that interprets your posts this way. BTW what part of my post makes me a beeotch? Just curious! So glad to have u in this thread your true inspiration motivates me ;-)

Independent

24. Edit: nevermind, I spoke to soon.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

25. Guess I shoulda kept my mouth shut!

Independent
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 08:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s