Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 148 of 280 First ... 146147148149150 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

In before HWD says "then don't" lol
    Hahaha right
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    **** its 665 I did my math wrong the blues are 35s

I'm still learning what kg are
    He spots to give me a push if I can't get it to get use to weight
    Metric system giving you trouble? Haha

2.2lbs per 1KG

Not super accurate obviously but quick multiply by 2 will get you in a range.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

Metric system giving you trouble? Haha

2.2lbs per 1KG

Not super accurate obviously but quick multiply by 2 will get you in a range.
    Ahh!!! Thank you haha yea there's charts I figure. So 20kg would be 44 pounds and what not
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Sometimes you feel ready to come off and get a break from the needles as the become a chore and not exciting after awhile haha

.....Now trying to stay off for a decent amount of time is the hard part.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Sometimes you feel ready to come off and get a break from the needles as the become a chore and not exciting after awhile haha

Haha its Go Time boss!!! Your a beast!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ahh!!! Thank you haha yea there's charts I figure. So 20kg would be 44 pounds and what not
    Bingo

Science background for yours truly so metric stuff is normal stuff but if you're not drilled with it, it's not totally common knowledge
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

Bingo

Science background for yours truly so metric stuff is normal stuff but if you're not drilled with it, it's not totally common knowledge
    I hear u! This thread and powerlifting thing has taught me a lot! Thank you bro! Was a good pull?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha its Go Time boss!!! Your a beast!
    Got my first bench with weights at 12 years old, 300lb bench at 17-18. Haven't gone more than two weeks not in the gym in that time besides a broken hand senior year of high school.

Have a good amount of cycles and use of bodybuilding "supplements." Take bigger breaks these days and haven't touched sauce in a few years, just a mild PH here and there.......dry spell may come to an end at some point soon. Still debating.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

9. Your pull looked good. Better angle side view would tell a bit more but seemed pretty good. Obvious where the sticking point is but nothing major. I think he's right though once you're moving that kind of weight trying to lift super heavy and outdo yourself every week could slow progress more than help.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Your pull looked good. Better angle side view would tell a bit more but seemed pretty good. Obvious where the sticking point is but nothing major. I think he's right though once you're moving that kind of weight trying to lift super heavy and outdo yourself every week could slow progress more than help.
    Agreed! Thank you :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. There's a bad ass place I trained at all summer and deadlifted up a storm plus worked with coaches so got all my forms watched close. Got some good numbers there and name on the board.

I have a weird tweaked injury in my hip so squatting has been crappy lately and mostly been doing SLDLs and not full.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    There's a bad ass place I trained at all summer and deadlifted up a storm plus worked with coaches so got all my forms watched close. Got some good numbers there and name on the board.

I have a weird tweaked injury in my hip so squatting has been crappy lately and mostly been doing SLDLs and not full.
    Oklahoma?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Got my first bench with weights at 12 years old, 300lb bench at 17-18. Haven't gone more than two weeks not in the gym in that time besides a broken hand senior year of high school.

Have a good amount of cycles and use of bodybuilding "supplements." Take bigger breaks these days and haven't touched sauce in a few years, just a mild PH here and there.......dry spell may come to an end at some point soon. Still debating.
    Look forward to following a grambo cycle log! ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

14. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Sometimes you feel ready to come off and get a break from the needles as the become a chore and not exciting after awhile haha

Man speaks the truth!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Marriage definitely changed me but kids opened up a part of my heart I did not know before. One of the best reasons for existing I know of.
    no doubt, the love I feel for my daughter is out of this world! I waited and waited like alot of guys in here. Though I waited not because I didn't want kids....I was afraid of being a douchebag father like my dad was. I am learning everyday that I am a better man, father and husband than he was. But as you said, my daughter opened the door to knowing a different and better me.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The commit with kids is total,that is without a doubt and it should be.
    the first few months were hard, very hard. Once you realize how selfish you are, you can start to change. Life changes drastically with kids and the effort to raise them is second to none. In my profession I deal with kids everyday who either didn't have a chance or whose parents never really let go of that selfishness. As always I am expected to fix in 15minutes what they took several years to ruin...SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Dude, you pictures don't do you justice at all!! You are fu(king thick as sh!t man, from that vid I can see mass packed on you!!! And kudos on the vid bro, crazy to think of people moving that much weight let alone someone I know (from forums anyway).
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

16. Haha thank you my brother! Hope it motivates everyone here!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Haha thank you my brother! Hope it motivates everyone here!
    Not going to lie I got pumped after watching it... Especially down south... Wait what???
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

18. Alright after viewing that video I think this thread needs a name change...

AB takes down Mt. Olympus and all the b*tches who rule on it!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Not going to lie I got pumped after watching it... Especially down south... Wait what???
    What I was hoping Hahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

You did ;-)
    How much. What brand.

21. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post

How much. What brand.
    How much as in price? And Balkan
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

How much as in price? And Balkan
    I thought you won some iml halo extreme like a year back.

23. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post

I thought you won some iml halo extreme like a year back.
    I did haha its sittin in my stash. I meant Halotestin ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I did haha its sittin in my stash. I meant Halotestin ;-)
    Trade for something you saw stash?

25. Dude that IML stuff kills. On sdmZ 2.0 up 4.5 after one week and so smooth on the system.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 08:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss