Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 145 of 234 First ... 143144145146147 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

Is that a joke?
    Not that time.

A wise man once told me to use the enoticon when joking on the internet.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Thank you king that's what I'm thinkin but time will tell. Kidney stone maybe? Idk why I think that but possible
    Hey bud I've dealt with kidney stones. You would know if it was a stone. Worst pain I've ever had in the lower back stomach. Feel like u have to pee but nothing. My wife took me to the ER the first time cuz we didn't know wtf was wrong. Nurse who was prego said stones are worse than giving birth. Hope u feel better!
    Independent
    •   

3. Damn Bean! That's scary ****!

On another note! Sittin at 260 still! Went to the gym and straight wrecked it! Felt good till I got home and peed. A lil itchy in some spots and when itched some welts pop up! My numbers kicked ass tho!

Deadlifts from a block: 8/5/3/3/15
    250 speed pulls
    Overall this went better then I thought! Never done these pulls before and I could already tell my explosiveness was there. I'll be going heavy this following week.

Hammer strength high rows: 8/8/6
    3 plates
    3 plates
    3 plates and a 35

T-bar rows: 8/8/6
    4 plates
    4 plates
    4 and a quarter
    Never done these before so don't know my strength on em. Felt good tho.

Lat pulldowns: 10/8/6

Bb curls: 8/6/5
    Solid reps! My form has definitely improved with these

Db preacher curls: 8/8/6

Db hammer curls: 8/6/5

Reverse cable curl: 1 set of 15 with 125lbs

Coach has been out for a lil over a week after gall bladder surgery so I'm lifting solo.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Hey bud I've dealt with kidney stones. You would know if it was a stone. Worst pain I've ever had in the lower back stomach. Feel like u have to pee but nothing. My wife took me to the ER the first time cuz we didn't know wtf was wrong. Nurse who was prego said stones are worse than giving birth. Hope u feel better!
    What do stones come from?

J, numbers are still solid and I know you are not training for looks, but any major body comp changes to speak of?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Damn Bean! That's scary ****!

On another note! Sittin at 260 still! Went to the gym and straight wrecked it! Felt good till I got home and peed. A lil itchy in some spots and when itched some welts pop up! My numbers kicked ass tho!

250 speed pulls
    Overall this went better then I thought! Never done these pulls before and I could already tell my explosiveness was there. I'll be going heavy this following week.

3 plates
    3 plates
    3 plates and a 35

4 plates
    4 plates
    4 and a quarter

Coach has been out for a lil over a week after gall bladder surgery so I'm lifting solo.
    Great workout bro! Hope this **** you got clears up bro. I can imagine what your going through. I use to get poisen ivy when I was young and it would spread to my wing wong and every part of my body. I always just went in and got a shot of pinusilin and it would cure up quick. If it don't stop you might go to the dr and see what they say. Just tell them your having a reaction to something and they should give ya a shot to cure it fast. I don't think they will ask ?'s about aas but then again not everyone is a big mo fo like you either haha. That's just if it don't go away!

6. Thank you bro and hell yes I have put a lot of size on... I look more puffy for sure loss of definition. I actually look like a huge muscle freak. My arms I've put over a half inch on but my legs are huge! 30s
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Thank you bro and hell yes I have put a lot of size on... I look more puffy for sure loss of definition. I actually look like a huge muscle freak. My arms I've put over a half inch on but my legs are huge! 30s
    Hell yeah! It takes a big man to push Big weights.

8. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Hell yeah! It takes a big man to push Big weights.
    All Damn day!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

All Damn day!
    Gunna call you ADD ( All Damn Day)

:BigThumbsUp:

10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Damn Bean! That's scary ****!

250 speed pulls

3 plates
    3 plates
    3 plates and a 35

4 plates
    4 plates
    4 and a quarter

Nice man! I love T bar rows!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Gunna call you ADD ( All Damn Day)

:BigThumbsUp:
    Winning ^^^
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Word brother! They kickass!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Same here!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Allergies are still kickin my ass... Any pressure on skin and that area welts up! Itchy... Fever has gone away. I just want my skin back. Been doin some reading and this is not uncommon. Ima pin from other vial today.

What gets me is there is 0 irritation around injection site.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Re: Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Allergies are still kickin my ass... Any pressure on skin and that area welts up! Itchy... Fever has gone away. I just want my skin back. Been doin some reading and this is not uncommon. Ima pin from other vial today.

What gets me is there is 0 irritation around injection site.
    Same thing happened to me last year... Nothing had changed - no new soaps, skin products or foods. I would only get the rash when something would touch me or I'd itch that spot.

How's stress been big guy? Maybe a stress rash?

I know how you feel though man but the good news is if its anything like mine it just comes and goes away for good.

I forget where you live but are there any big storms brining in new pollens? Fires burning?

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

16. It has to be the test bro its a bad batch... I've researched this and its happened to a lot of people
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Well as far as the injection site, it isn't like when you get swelling and redness from excess BA which crystallizes in the muscle tissue for a bit turns red and gets painful then slowly gets absorbed. The "entry point" of the gear is 1.5 inches inside the body not where the pin penetrated the skin, but where the end of the needle was when you injected. Since deep in muscle tissue with high blood circulation it is going to be absorbed / dispersed relatively quickly and not near the skin because you are injecting deep into muscle which has the fascia to keep the oil inside and away from your skin. So I would think it would be more systemic if an allergic reaction than localized .
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

18. How long does it last?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well as far as the injection site, it isn't like when you get swelling and redness from excess BA which crystallizes in the muscle tissue for a bit turns red and gets painful then slowly gets absorbed. The "entry point" of the gear is 1.5 inches inside the body not where the pin penetrated the skin, but where the end of the needle was when you injected. Since deep in muscle tissue with high blood circulation it is going to be absorbed / dispersed relatively quickly and not near the skin because you are injecting deep into muscle which has the fascia to keep the oil inside and away from your skin. So I would think it would be more systemic if an allergic reaction than localized .
    This is what I'm thinkin. Even my joints are hurting
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. If it gets to bad go see if the doc can give you a cortisone steroid if you begin to notice ANY tightening in your throat get your ass to a Doctor STAT!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If it gets to bad go see if the doc can give you a cortisone steroid if you begin to notice ANY tightening in your throat get your ass to a Doctor STAT!
    Definitely! I have a fear of not breathing lol
    Thank you bro
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. If you're having allergy issues, you're already going to have a high level of histamine and inflammation in your system and pinning anything is going to result in higher irritation than normal.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If you're having allergy issues, you're already going to have a high level of histamine and inflammation in your system and pinning anything is going to result in higher irritation than normal.
    So I should end my cycle? The first 2 vials were clean. It's just this third. I have a diff vial. Should I try that one?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    So I should end my cycle? The first 2 vials were clean. It's just this third. I have a diff vial. Should I try that one?
    Why would you end your cycle from a bit of injection irritation? It could have been a myriad of causes that led to this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Why would you end your cycle from a bit of injection irritation? It could have been a myriad of causes that led to this.
    Ya this **** is painful
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Still no news from the source?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

27. Not yet
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I don't know how it works with that stuff but I'm definitely curious to see if the other vial treats you any different.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

29. Hey Bro! If ya start feeling better check out Team NLA's workout log. Were all logging on the same thread. Gunna be fun and get to know some good ppl.

Team NLA Performance Training Log

30. Just woke up... Let's see if I'm ANY better!

Will join MS!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37