Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 144 of 280 First ... 142143144145146 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AB You are looking pretty swole. Great chest work. 2 more things for upper back and rear Delts. Incline DB shrugs and doing reverse flies with your scapula protracted. EI seperate your shoulder blades by rolling the shoulders forward this removes the traps from the movement and focuses all of the stress on the rear head of the Delts. It will shorten your ROM because you will not allow your scapula to move in at all. Normally the larger muscles of the traps and what not take over the lift but keeping the scapular protraction locked in will keep that from happening.
    Thank you brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

I agree! Haha got new wraps tho... Block pressed 500 almost for 2

Shoulder is amazing with Achilles! I highly recommend this product!!!!
    Your a beast bro lol....I will have to check Achilles out fo sho bro
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    No Pump
    U ****ing animal bro, fock I wanna b 270 lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

U ****ing animal bro, fock I wanna b 270 lol
    AB better watch out in creeping up on his weight and strength! He's taking the cake in shredding up though! Lmao!!!! On a serious note I think this stuff is working great for what we were going for in our own goals.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

AB better watch out in creeping up on his weight and strength! He's taking the cake in shredding up though! Lmao!!!! On a serious note I think this stuff is working great for what we were going for in our own goals.
    This is unreal bro haha agreed
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. I still need to take measurements. Arms were 19.5s get money! My wife and I drove to a different city today and went to a mall. Went to a g n c there and the dude was like hey man been a ling time since I seen you. I was like uh wrong dude man. Then he started telling me about a guy he met and it was me. Anyway he asked what gym I'm at and his other worker recognized me to. Sayin he watched me squat close to 700 before haha he works out at my gym as well. Wierd **** that people know me
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I still need to take measurements. Arms were 19.5s get money! My wife and I drove to a different city today and went to a mall. Went to a g n c there and the dude was like hey man been a ling time since I seen you. I was like uh wrong dude man. Then he started telling me about a guy he met and it was me. Anyway he asked what gym I'm at and his other worker recognized me to. Sayin he watched me squat close to 700 before haha he works out at my gym as well. Wierd **** that people know me
    Ur a ****ing celebrity bro!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    I still need to take measurements. Arms were 19.5s get money! My wife and I drove to a different city today and went to a mall. Went to a g n c there and the dude was like hey man been a ling time since I seen you. I was like uh wrong dude man. Then he started telling me about a guy he met and it was me. Anyway he asked what gym I'm at and his other worker recognized me to. Sayin he watched me squat close to 700 before haha he works out at my gym as well. Wierd **** that people know me
    Professional Powerlifter haha

But why were u in that store?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    that's neat man..lifting prowess

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

cheap fish oil sometimes
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Seriously I went in there cuz I ran out of protein and laughed at their prices, I laughed even harder at the dude at complete nutrition's store. Holy **** what a rip off!

- sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.
    Independent

11. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

Seriously I went in there cuz I ran out of protein and laughed at their prices, I laughed even harder at the dude at complete nutrition's store. Holy **** what a rip off!

- sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.
    Ha we have a CN here. It's ridiculous. 78$ for 5 lbs of their brand of protein!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Just walking around and lookin
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...-help-m1t.html

Hey AB I've got a new thread I started in hopes to getting exsperienced M1T users exsperiences in hopes to help me crytique my next cycle. I know u have most of the Board following you lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Just walking around and lookin
    Yo AB. Did I read somewhere you are taking halo also?

15. M1t is some vile **** man. Way too many options out there to consider M1t viable.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    M1t is some vile **** man. Way too many options out there to consider M1t viable.
    Hey Frank Have u ever ran it, and yes I hurd its like poisen. I did dbol and never realy got strength gains from it and mainly got a lot of water.

17. Yes the original 2 times. Both times had to stop in a week as my nose would start bleeding like a faucet. And I get almost no sides from anything.

Quite a few friends ran it too as it was super popular back then.

Dude I'd rather see you run drol at 100mg than that ****. Or even drol/Dbol stacked. And that's saying a lot as I am not a fan of orals.

As I said waaaay to many options to even consider that stuff.

18. Nose bleeds sux Frank, headaches too?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Yes the original 2 times. Both times had to stop in a week as my nose would start bleeding like a faucet. And I get almost no sides from anything.

Quite a few friends ran it too as it was super popular back then.

Dude I'd rather see you run drol at 100mg than that ****. Or even drol/Dbol stacked. And that's saying a lot as I am not a fan of orals.

As I said waaaay to many options to even consider that stuff.
    **** bro, I already bought it. What doses did u run? would u check out my thread and view my proposed cycle.

Also not familar with the drol is this an over the counter ph or do u know the chemical name for it?

20. I'll hit it after the gym.

Anadrol = drol

21. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    I'll hit it after the gym.

Anadrol = drol
    Haha thanks

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    DAMN 19.5 I really need my arms to get bigger part of the reason I am going to hit some heavy lifting. I think they will respond better to that.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

DAMN 19.5 I really need my arms to get bigger part of the reason I am going to hit some heavy lifting. I think they will respond better to that.
    You're short. He's tall. By nature they'll measure smaller even if you were the exact level of development.

Even an 18" arm(legit myotape no loose bs measurement) on someone 5'8 is huge.

Plus you're pretty lean.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds

You're short. He's tall. By nature they'll measure smaller even if you were the exact level of development.

Even an 18" arm(legit myotape no loose bs measurement) on someone 5'8 is huge.

Plus you're pretty lean.
    Are they still cool with a 35" waist?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Are they still cool with a 35" waist?
    Hey DW I noticed u ran M1T would u mind commenting on ur exsperiences on my thread I just started. I posted the link on I think the last page on ab's thread. Preciate bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss