Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 142 of 234 First ... 140141142143144 ... Last

  1. That is Dr Scally's protocol right?

    Side note. Are you doing 5/3/1 kleen? Was that 470 x 3 the last set on your 3 week? Which template are you using, the standard one?
    Last edited by Frank Reynolds; 12-11-2012 at 03:20 PM.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    This exactly!!!! I am doing a last ditch effort to get some recovery, if I were you I would definitely order some HCG if you are planning to start cruising. Get it and hit it up for 250mcg twice a week from the time you get it all the way through the end of your next blast. This will at least get your testicles used to responding to LH and fill them up a bit. That is half the battle, then you just have to get the pituitary to produce it's own LH once you are off of the testosterone.

    There is a testosterone recovery specialist who has what he says is as close to a sure fire way to kick start your system that there is. However it aint cheap.

    Last shot of test day after 2000mcg Every other day for 15 days, once that is over 100mg clomid for 30 days and 20mg of Nolva for 42 days.

    Supposedly at the end of this 98% of people he treats who thought they were permanently shut down end up recovering.

    I was on my cruise / blast for 10 months and did not follow this to a T but I am working hard on my recovery now. If I had found the article before starting my HCG I would have definitely went this way.

    As of right now I am 2.3 weeks into true PCT as in the test has been gone that long, and although I am not quite as big, nor defined due to less glycogen retention keeping me full. However, I am holding my weight well and my strength is still there. Hell this morning I pulled 470x3 on deads which is a PR for me. Yesterday I got 205x3 on Standing Military Press and almost got that 4rth. I was so close I could taste it. That is another PR for me. So recovering is a possibility and loss of strength does not have to be very much but my HPTA was kind of slow to respond to my efforts last time this time it was much better with the HCG. Now just trying to get it all done.

    Not saying do what I did or follow my lead but some extremely reputable people gave this Dr's method a thumbs up and although I did not follow it exactly I tried with what HCG I had left. My HCG was day after last shot 2000 mcg, then 1500mcg 3 days later and 1500 3 days later. However I had done 5 weeks of 2 shots at 500mcg leading up to it to stimulate the testes into producing some testosterone and responding to LH, the 100mg a day of clomid and 20 of Nolva is taking care of getting LH production up so I think I am well on my way to a full recovery.
    ****in A! Glad you and Frank are here!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. That is pretty much the exact "pct" I recommend to people.

    I would just suggest that if you are running an AI to continue running it until you start the nolva. HCG tends to really send e2 through the roof, and it causes a lot of people, even ones who have no issues with gyno, serious flare ups especially when ran that high. And if you are not, you might consider it, or even starting nolva a bit early.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    That is Dr Scally's protocol right?

    Side note. Are you doing 5/3/1 kleen? Was that 470 x 3 the last set on your 3 week? Which template are you using, the standard one?
    Yeah I do think that is the Docs name. I didn't have the article on hand to look at but yeah that sounds right. Yes on the 5/3/1 and yes it was the last set on week 3. I actually was using 2 different rep max calculators and the one at Strength Standards has some kind of crazy thing putting me at like 574 or something for a max it was a bit too high. I went back and recalculated to get a lower number but today I had the old sheet with the high numbers and did them up to the lat set and then was like Crap I wasn't supposed to go to 500 and new 470 was my single set. So I think with the fact I was 20 lbs heavier on all my set up sets i probably could have pulled 4 reps if I set it up the way I should have...

    Next week is my deload, oh I think it is the Standard or original 5/3/1. For the accessories I kind of mixed the Triumvirate and the Big But Boring up a bit there depending on goals. Doing 5 more sets on shoulder press, moved Dips to my Bench day instead of more bench. I think my triceps are one of my weak links so wanted to focus on them more than chest. On squat day hitting leg press after to get my quads because squats just get my hammies and glutes...

    Here is my log that I am running right now. KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!


    AB, you do what you gotta do but don't do it without HCG when it comes to recovery.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  5. Funny, I was going to say that your training max was probably too high. Lol

    I actually set mine a bit lower than my actual training max this time in order to make sure I keep progressing for a while.

    Interested to see what kind of gains you make with 531 and how you like it.

  6. So far so good, do you think my training max is still set too high? I wasn't sure how many reps over the target I should be able to get. I guess if you can swing by my log and let me know what you think. It is only a few pages in so not a hard log to catch up on.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    There is literally no keeping up with this thread lol!

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    There is literally no keeping up with this thread lol!

    - Valdez
    Winning
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    There is literally no keeping up with this thread lol!

    - Valdez
    Agreed. But I do know its lacking in the midget department.


    Name:  mmbodybuilderpic14.jpeg
Views: 47
Size:  16.3 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    There is literally no keeping up with this thread lol!

    - Valdez
    Agreed!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Yeah I do think that is the Docs name. I didn't have the article on hand to look at but yeah that sounds right. Yes on the 5/3/1 and yes it was the last set on week 3. I actually was using 2 different rep max calculators and the one at Strength Standards has some kind of crazy thing putting me at like 574 or something for a max it was a bit too high. I went back and recalculated to get a lower number but today I had the old sheet with the high numbers and did them up to the lat set and then was like Crap I wasn't supposed to go to 500 and new 470 was my single set. So I think with the fact I was 20 lbs heavier on all my set up sets i probably could have pulled 4 reps if I set it up the way I should have...

    Next week is my deload, oh I think it is the Standard or original 5/3/1. For the accessories I kind of mixed the Triumvirate and the Big But Boring up a bit there depending on goals. Doing 5 more sets on shoulder press, moved Dips to my Bench day instead of more bench. I think my triceps are one of my weak links so wanted to focus on them more than chest. On squat day hitting leg press after to get my quads because squats just get my hammies and glutes...

    Here is my log that I am running right now. KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

    AB, you do what you gotta do but don't do it without HCG when it comes to recovery.
    Sounds like an intense pct but how do you handle clomid for 30 days at 100mg? I was an emotional wreck on lower doses than that
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  12. Yesterday started somethin that is pissing me off! I can't seem to stop itching!!! Neck, scalp, face, traps, chest, shoulder and hips. Took a shower, relieved it... Went to sleep and Im itchy again. I'm also pretty oily, not much acne at all just oily.

    Weight is at 262

    Yesterday... Bench day. Gym was dead! Still waiting on my other bottles of Achilles. It's been a few days without and I can tell a big difference.

    Bench: 15/15/8/8/3/3
    275
    315
    350
    350
    375
    405
    Mainly focused on my ****ty ****in Arch... Still using foam roller from time to time.

    Heavy Db: 8/5/3
    130
    140
    140

    Incline press: 8/5/5
    225
    250
    265

    Pec Dec fly: 15/15/12
    180
    185
    190

    Overhead tri cable ext: 12/10/8/8
    160
    170
    180
    180

    Tri pressdowns: 8/8/8/25
    190
    200
    210
    140

    Single arm tri pressdown: 10/8/5/15
    60
    70
    80
    30

    Oh Db tri ext: 15 reps with 35 lb

    Coach has been out a few days.. had to get his gall bladder removed. Filled with stones.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Yesterday started somethin that is pissing me off! I can't seem to stop itching!!! Neck, scalp, face, traps, chest, shoulder and hips. Took a shower, relieved it... Went to sleep and Im itchy again. I'm also pretty oily, not much acne at all just oily.

    Weight is at 262

    Yesterday... Bench day. Gym was dead! Still waiting on my other bottles of Achilles. It's been a few days without and I can tell a big difference.

    Bench: 15/15/8/8/3/3
    275
    315
    350
    350
    375
    405
    Mainly focused on my ****ty ****in Arch... Still using foam roller from time to time.

    Heavy Db: 8/5/3
    130
    140
    140

    Incline press: 8/5/5
    225
    250
    265

    Pec Dec fly: 15/15/12
    180
    185
    190

    Overhead tri cable ext: 12/10/8/8
    160
    170
    180
    180

    Tri pressdowns: 8/8/8/25
    190
    200
    210
    140

    Single arm tri pressdown: 10/8/5/15
    60
    70
    80
    30

    Oh Db tri ext: 15 reps with 35 lb

    Coach has been out a few days.. had to get his gall bladder removed. Filled with stones.
    Sucks about the itching bro! Could be a combination of the test and the weather. Winter time I get dried out bad and itchy as I am now. Could be reacting diff cause the oily sides. Or you could just have something wrong with ur head lol jk Bro.

    Awesome workout bro! You are a Beast. Sucks bout your coach, I've never had that but my dad did and he is a tough man but it had him down for sure.

  14. Sounds like you need an oatmeal bath, throw in some milk and honey. What a guy can't pamper himself?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  15. This **** really needs to stop! Like a full body bug bite that never stops. Scratching till Im red... I may have to cut my cycle short...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    This **** really needs to stop! Like a full body bug bite that never stops. Scratching till Im red... I may have to cut my cycle short...
    **** Bro! Its that Bad. Hope someone has some good advice on what to help it. Hang in there, don't know if its bad to take benadryl while on AAs or not. Hope your **** gets better Brotha

  17. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    **** Bro! Its that Bad. Hope someone has some good advice on what to help it. Hang in there, don't know if its bad to take benadryl while on AAs or not. Hope your **** gets better Brotha
    Thank you bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Before you do something drastic ask the wife if she changed anything. Sounds more like a reaction to something like detergent or fabric softener.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Before you do something drastic ask the wife if she changed anything. Sounds more like a reaction to something like detergent or fabric softener.
    Definitely look into this route^^ My wife changed her shampoo and my daughter reacted with a crazy rash.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. No everything is the same... I'm not allergic to anything my whole life. I read that this itch can happen from the carrier in the test. It was a new vial, same person but it just started.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. The women rubbed me down in witch hazel and its sufficing for now
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    The women rubbed me down in witch hazel and its sufficing for now
    **** bro! Your not allergic to test then are ya

  23. Is it supposed to be a temporary reaction due to the body getting used to it or something that stays?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Is it supposed to be a temporary reaction due to the body getting used to it or something that stays?
    It's on and off... Mainly on. It hasn't happened till this vial. I googled itchy skin on test e and it popped up with stuff. Mainly things on what oil was used.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    The women rubbed me down in witch hazel and its sufficing for now

    Bet that took care of the other itch too! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Bet that took care of the other itch too! Lol
    Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Sounds like an intense pct but how do you handle clomid for 30 days at 100mg? I was an emotional wreck on lower doses than that
    Well I am a bit bitchy and intolerant at this point, quick to snap but no sadness or weepiness. It just gets me agitated very easily.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  28. "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  29. Alright well I now broke out in hives on my inner thighs. Gonna try benadryl. Bought so anti itch cream.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. checking in, has he squatted 800 yet?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 08:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 08:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Log in
Log in