Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 140 of 175 First ... 138139140141142 ... Last

  1. I felt to good had to stop there. Gonna jump to 675 from there which takes the record then 700 which ill have s 4th at that point
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  2. Beast mode
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. That looked easy for you man. That is a LoT of weight. You are looking thick too man!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    That looked easy for you man. That is a LoT of weight. You are looking thick too man!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thank you brother and it was very easy. Considering I have gone heavy for a month straight. ****s hurtin my sensitive Puss e shins.

    Sittin at 254 as of today
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Looking good brother!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Looking good brother!
    Thank you big dog!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Thank you big dog!
    Really think you should have gone with the chartreuse suit though.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Really think you should have gone with the chartreuse suit though.
    Haha

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  9. The wha?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Ridiculous.

    Just ridiculous.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Ridiculous.

    Just ridiculous.
    Haha hell yea brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Really think you should have gone with the chartreuse suit though.
    A cape would have been a nice accessory too!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    A cape would have been a nice accessory too!
    That's what I'm talking about!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  14. Ab,


    I can only imagine the superstim shake you will have before the meet. Please let us know what all you will be on that day.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Ab,

    I can only imagine the superstim shake you will have before the meet. Please let us know what all you will be on that day.
    I'm going sober haha Tbh maybe just MAYBE a scoop of Condense. Keep it light. My adrenalin will already be coursing hard
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Man your legs are no friggin joke! Not that I thought they would be but damn some serious size and definition in them! BEAST MODE, you made that 600 look inconsequential. Heck you can really see your size in that video most of them your size has been elusive this on it is IN YO FACE!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man your legs are no friggin joke! Not that I thought they would be but damn some serious size and definition in them! BEAST MODE, you made that 600 look inconsequential. Heck you can really see your size in that video most of them your size has been elusive this on it is IN YO FACE!
    Haha thank you brother! Means a lot coming from you monster! Just tryin to roll with the big dogs haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Haha thank you brother! Means a lot coming from you monster! Just tryin to roll with the big dogs haha
    Your comp is going to change your life! All your work put on display, I'm confident in you brother! Plus I saw Baby J dead lifting a tonka truck, those genes had to come from somewhere!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Your comp is going to change your life! All your work put on display, I'm confident in you brother! Plus I saw Baby J dead lifting a tonka truck, those genes had to come from somewhere!
    Haha bro def means a lot and i totally agree! You all helped!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. You scare me.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You scare me.
    Lol nice bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. No pre loift amonia?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    No pre loift amonia?
    I have some just didnt use it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Lol nice bro
    I knew there was a reason I stay away from Oregon. That and the full-service gas stations.
    Where is the meet? I may have to make a trip.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    I knew there was a reason I stay away from Oregon. That and the full-service gas stations.
    Where is the meet? I may have to make a trip.
    Portland haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Portlandia is only 3 hours from me. If you don't mind me going to check it out, PM me the details and I'll do my best to make it out there. I'll even bring Pom-poms and a cheer leading outfit.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Portlandia is only 3 hours from me. If you don't mind me going to check it out, PM me the details and I'll do my best to make it out there. I'll even bring Pom-poms and a cheer leading outfit.

    Might want to think about that AB...this from his facebook page

    Name:  ugly_cheerleaders_01.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  35.1 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Portlandia is only 3 hours from me. If you don't mind me going to check it out, PM me the details and I'll do my best to make it out there. I'll even bring Pom-poms and a cheer leading outfit.
    Where u from lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Might want to think about that AB...this from his facebook page

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76 436"/>
    Haha uhhh
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Might want to think about that AB...this from his facebook page

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76 436"/>
    You know the old adage. When in Seattle...
  31. Re: Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Portlandia is only 3 hours from me. If you don't mind me going to check it out, PM me the details and I'll do my best to make it out there. I'll even bring Pom-poms and a cheer leading outfit.
    Scary scary. Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  32. He doesn't need any ammonia sticks for 600. HA! He almost lifted it one handed. Could carry that ish around like a suitcase!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  33. I'm sure they will have some nose torque at the meet.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  34. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm sure they will have some nose torque at the meet.
    I'll use it 650+
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  35. You have 3 lifts for the deadlift right?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  36. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You have 3 lifts for the deadlift right?
    3 technically. 4 if I'm going for record and that's if my final is like 23 pounds away from record or less
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Re: Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)


    How much rest between pulls?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How much rest between pulls?
    Tbh I really don't know lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Re: Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)


    Long enough to put the weight on the bar would be fun
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 07:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in