Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 139 of 234 First ... 137138139140141 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Lol I thought everyone wishing AB son haha...my bad...sorry DB
    Lol it's all good brother. AB...DB I can see how they could get condused
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Your mma buddy?
    Welcome.
    Yessir!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind words
    Happy b day to the little monster bro haha time flies
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Happy belated bro! If I'm no mistaken AB jr was born in may?
    This Hahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Hey this isnt just my thread! It's for my AM fam! You guys are all good! My little man will be 7 months on the 11th time flies
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Fuuuck... Got me thinkin... My meets in march... Which means ill be off the juice... I'm stuck if I wanna continue till or be off or start a blast around then of prop, tren and halo... Idk let's get some answers
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Fuuuck... Got me thinkin... My meets in march... Which means ill be off the juice... I'm stuck if I wanna continue till or be off or start a blast around then of prop, tren and halo... Idk let's get some answers
    Tough call. I'm going to sit this out. I'm going off for February march April then start mid may.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Tough call. I'm going to sit this out. I'm going off for February march April then start mid may.
    Ya bro it ****in blows....
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Fuuuck... Got me thinkin... My meets in march... Which means ill be off the juice... I'm stuck if I wanna continue till or be off or start a blast around then of prop, tren and halo... Idk let's get some answers
    That does suck bro! But the good news is your a Bad Ass! Wish I had some good advice for ya bro. But I'm pretty new to aas,somebody will know what u should do.

10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Think I'm gunna start up again in March. Hope you guys follow my next run. Should be epic

11. Stop when suppose to... Kill pct... Get bloods... Blast?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Stop when suppose to... Kill pct... Get bloods... Blast?
    I have no experience with this, so due to my lack of knowledge let me tell you exactly what you should do.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

13. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

I have no experience with this, so due to my lack of knowledge let me tell you exactly what you should do.
    I'll take your advice X-D haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Anybody have feelings on Anadrol?

Thinkin bout nabbin some for my cap off and saving halo for next
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Stop when suppose to... Kill pct... Get bloods... Blast?
    When are you supposed to end your cycle? How many weeks out of the meet are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Anybody have feelings on Anadrol?

Thinkin bout nabbin some for my cap off and saving halo for next
    Drol is good. Just gotta watch BP, and also a lot of people tend to lose their appetite when ran everyday. Most people I know run it pre-wo only. You can try ed and see though.

Are you suggesting using Drol pre contest?

16. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Think I'm gunna start up again in March. Hope you guys follow my next run. Should be epic
    Seems like that is where its at. My run will start mid to late Feb

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

17. In before Ricky says never come off.

18. Too bad you can't try or test some of these to see how you react before your contest. It would suck if you jumped on something pre-contest and had a bad reaction. I also have no idea about any of this area but just look at big picture stuff.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

19. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    When are you supposed to end your cycle? How many weeks out of the meet are you?

Drol is good. Just gotta watch BP, and also a lot of people tend to lose their appetite when ran everyday. Most people I know run it pre-wo only. You can try ed and see though.

Are you suggesting using Drol pre contest?
    There you are! I'm suppose to do last pin on...Jan 11th for a 14 weeker.

My meet isn't till march :-(
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. I was reading thread earlier about Anadrol - sounded like it could be almost dangerously good - folks were warning to take good care of connective tissue, as strength gains can be pretty intense
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    I was reading thread earlier about Anadrol - sounded like it could be almost dangerously good - folks were warning to take good care of connective tissue, as strength gains can be pretty intense
    That's the cool thing bout halo. It strengthens it all
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

There you are! I'm suppose to do last pin on...Jan 11th for a 14 weeker.

My meet isn't till march :-(
    Hmm that's a tough call. I mean if you stop for day 6 weeks that's going to bring you About the last week of Feb. Depending when in March (beginning/mid /end) you're not going to have a ton of time.

Me personally would do one of two things.
    1 . stop now and try getting and additional month of recovery.

2. Cruise at 200-250mg from now(or when you planned to end your cycle) then blast again for meet prep. After that do an extended pct, and stay off a while.

I mean either way your recovery is going to be worthless if you are only off for 6weeks.

Doing the meet natural wouldn't even be a consideration for me. You just need to decide how much this means to you.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post

Hmm that's a tough call. I mean if you stop for day 6 weeks that's going to bring you About the last week of Feb. Depending when in March (beginning/mid /end) you're not going to have a ton of time.

Me personally would do one of two things.
    1 . stop now and try getting and additional month of recovery.

2. Cruise at 200-250mg from now(or when you planned to end your cycle) then blast again for meet prep. After that do an extended pct, and stay off a while.

I mean either way your recovery is going to be worthless if you are only off for 6weeks.

Doing the meet natural wouldn't even be a consideration for me. You just need to decide how much this means to you.
    ****... I might blast and cruise and hit a 2 month pct... Then natty for awhile... **** Idk... Or stop... Then precomp run halotestin only ed at 40... Stop it after comp... Pct it up
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. I can only tell you what I'd do, and that's cruise. I think it's the best course for optimal meet performance given the situation.

Meet prep I'd use test/then and Drol pre wo the last few weeks at 50mg. Maybe 100 the last few days and meet day.

25. Cruise till a month pre and blast test ace... 40mg halotestin pwo? Look good?
    Or maybe just test at 750-1.0 and 40mg halo pwo pulse?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

****... I might blast and cruise and hit a 2 month pct... Then natty for awhile... **** Idk... Or stop... Then precomp run halotestin only ed at 40... Stop it after comp... Pct it up
    Its awesome to have Frank following, he knows a ton and has great info. Iv guess your gunna be cruising and blasting until meet. You will be an unstoppable force at your meet

27. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Its awesome to have Frank following, he knows a ton and has great info. Iv guess your gunna be cruising and blasting until meet. You will be an unstoppable force at your meet
    I just might.. scheduling to get bloods done... I gotta talk this over with the wife... She doesn't like the idea... BUT she supports me. So we will see
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Frank thank you a lot man! I'm thinkin the same. Gonna see what my coach has to say as well and also.my wife
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

I just might.. scheduling to get bloods done... I gotta talk this over with the wife... She doesn't like the idea... BUT she supports me. So we will see
    Yeah man Its a tough decision. I have 3 kids and am fixed so I don't have to worrry bout that part of it. Even if I was to cruise before my fixing I still don't think it would have effected me having kids again, hell just thinking of sex my wife got pregnant lol

30. If you're going to cruise, then I'd blast for like 8wks. Can use test e/c for that. Might as well give yourself time.

Halo I can't really speak on from first hand experience. I'd just say err on the side of caution.

My training partner has used it so I'll ask him when I see him today. I don't like to give advice about things I have no personal experience with.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 08:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss