Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 135 of 234 First ... 133134135136137 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    In!
    Glad to have u bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Glad to have u bro!
    Remember AB. Haters will hate. That is part of it. You have one the most successful threads I have seen since I have been in AM. Keep this thread popping we got your back bro ! You will smash the dl record in march.

3. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Remember AB. Haters will hate. That is part of it. You have one the most successful threads I have seen since I have been in AM. Keep this thread popping we got your back bro ! You will smash the dl record in march.
    This!!x100

Who cares if people hate, do your thing because them not liking you will not make your numbers go down, most likely go up I have been on this site for a short while but can already tell you are one of the most treasued members and people are just jealous!

4. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post

Thank you man means a lot! Wouldn't be where I'm at if it wasn't from yall!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    This!!x100

Who cares if people hate, do your thing because them not liking you will not make your numbers go down, most likely go up I have been on this site for a short while but can already tell you are one of the most treasued members and people are just jealous!
    Glad to have u aboard brother
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

6. Glad to be here! What are your current goals?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Yeah sorry guys!!! Some negativity has pushed me away for awhile... Focusing on helping others in need as well as my rep duties...
    As far as progress has gone since last post... My strength for shoulders is climbing again... Thanks to Achilles. Been throwing some new stuff in my back routine for my drive in DL. State record for my weight is 673. I Will be setting it on WABDLE in March.
    I have learned a lot from this thread. Mostly positively and I am learning from the negativity as well so I can spit back in there face.

Thank you bros!
    Whats wabdle stand for? What weight class? And what federation? Just curious. I am planning to do my 4th meet sometime around march as well.
    SFW and GFH

8. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Whats wabdle stand for? What weight class? And what federation? Just curious. I am planning to do my 4th meet sometime around march as well.
    Good luck on meet brah! Do you have a log?

9. Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    Glad to be here! What are your current goals?
    Strength and to get around 270
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Nice! good luck

11. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

I meant wabdl its world association of bench and deadlifters or somethin and not sure which weight class yet right now 259 class 1
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Did you get injured?

13. Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    Did you get injured?
    Naw havnt been to my first meet yet
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. I thought i saw earlier something about your shoulders

15. Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    I thought i saw earlier something about your shoulders
    Yea they are a little tweaked they are healing up fully with Achilles
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. That is good!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Yeah sorry guys!!! Some negativity has pushed me away for awhile... Focusing on helping others in need as well as my rep duties...
    As far as progress has gone since last post... My strength for shoulders is climbing again... Thanks to Achilles. Been throwing some new stuff in my back routine for my drive in DL. State record for my weight is 673. I Will be setting it on WABDLE in March.
    I have learned a lot from this thread. Mostly positively and I am learning from the negativity as well so I can spit back in there face.

Thank you bros!
    jesus, come on dude. you've been in the military i know your mentally stronger than that. you know those lifts were sh*tty and would never fly in competetion. you've got a lot of cheerleaders who are easily impressed with your not so clean lifts with big weight. so take my criticism, doubting, negativity, sh*t talking, or whatever you want to call it and use it for motivation. spit it back in my face. it's gonna take you way further than the easily impressed cheerleaders in here will.
    Believe half of what you see with your own eyes and nothing you read on an internet message board

18. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post
    jesus, come on dude. you've been in the military i know your mentally stronger than that. you know those lifts were sh*tty and would never fly in competetion. you've got a lot of cheerleaders who are easily impressed with your not so clean lifts with big weight. so take my criticism, doubting, negativity, sh*t talking, or whatever you want to call it and use it for motivation. spit it back in my face. it's gonna take you way further than the easily impressed cheerleaders in here will.
    Cheerleaders? we support him because he is a good lifter. Its motivation not cheerleading.

19. Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    Cheerleaders? we support him because he is a good lifter. Its motivation not cheerleading.
    a good lifter to me is someone who does good clean lifts heavy weight or not...you think those videos were good clean lifts?
    Believe half of what you see with your own eyes and nothing you read on an internet message board

20. Where are the videos?

21. Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    Where are the videos?
    pages 183 and 196....

22. Lookin solid AB, keep it up and maybe you'll catch up to me someday..........lol
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

23. You know it bro
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I rather be Boosted *facepalm*
    You'd rather have 0 chest definition and love handles?
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

25. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post

You'd rather have 0 chest definition and love handles?
    Hilarious.

26. Quote Originally Posted by boosted5038 View Post
    pages 183 and 196....
    On a serious note, whats compelling you to come in here and be so derogatory?
    Team En Vitro

27. Lifts looked solid and a **** load of weight

28. Name:  2lte13.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  72.8 KB

Name:  2resflt.png
Views: 93
Size:  249.4 KB
    Team En Vitro

29. I can not read what that says, as half is cut out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM