Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 11 of 234 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I don't round my back.
    Lol I think he was telling me broham
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Lol I think he was telling me broham
    Figured now lol haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha i just can't figure how to keep my back straight as weird as that sounds. Sounds like it should be easy lol
    I know that feel. I have the roundest back in the history of dead lifts.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I know that feel. I have the roundest back in the history of dead lifts.
    Sh1t sucks bro! I have the most awkward DL form! I've ways felt them in my hamstrings instead of my back ha I need a DL coach
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sh1t sucks bro! I have the most awkward DL form! I've ways felt them in my hamstrings instead of my back ha I need a DL coach
    I have a hard time arching my back and sticking my chest out, it's hella gay. I have no problem doing it while squatting. It should be equally as easy on DL, but it just... isn't.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I have a hard time arching my back and sticking my chest out, it's hella gay. I have no problem doing it while squatting. It should be equally as easy on DL, but it just... isn't.
    It's cool bro we can start a gang..."the sh1tty dead lifting crew"
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    It's cool bro we can start a gang..."the sh1tty dead lifting crew"
    I love it.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    It's cool bro we can start a gang..."the sh1tty dead lifting crew"
    I think I'm a founding member of this crew...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    ::fist pimping butt naked in my room::
    ^^^^****ing had me rolling on the floor. Thanks sir

    AB sick numbers bud

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    ^^^^****ing had me rolling on the floor. Thanks sir

    AB sick numbers bud

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Haha thank you bro!

    Tech that was some funny ****!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    It's cool bro we can start a gang..."the sh1tty dead lifting crew"
    Here are some good pointer... Pinch your shoulder blades together, stick your a$$ out and look up! Very important, if you look up that really helps arch your back correctly. Yes that means you aren't staring at our sexy self for each set
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Here are some good pointer... Pinch your shoulder blades together, stick your a$$ out and look up! Very important, if you look up that really helps arch your back correctly. Yes that means you aren't staring at our sexy self for each set
    Drive with heels... Drag up body... It should hit you. Shrug shoulders back... Look up... Looking forward will make you lean forward
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Killin it man! - keep up the good work!

    Since I'm currently lifting at home, my available weight is limited - bad & good - I can't go as heavy, instead I've noticed it forces me to concentrate on form a bit more.

    Driving from the heels: hack squats helped me get more comfortable with that feeling - when I first started doing them, I had to go real light, as my balance was all over the place, especially coming back down to the floor - now both lifts (DLs & squats) have a much smoother flow to them overall -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531
    Killin it man! - keep up the good work!

    Since I'm currently lifting at home, my available weight is limited - bad & good - I can't go as heavy, instead I've noticed it forces me to concentrate on form a bit more.

    Driving from the heels: hack squats helped me get more comfortable with that feeling - when I first started doing them, I had to go real light, as my balance was all over the place, especially coming back down to the floor - now both lifts (DLs & squats) have a much smoother flow to them overall -
    Good **** bro!!! Makin it happen!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Some good DL tips in this video..



    The set should be a bunch of single reps. Reset for every rep.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Some good DL tips in this video..

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt4m4zLioRw">YouTube Link</a>

    The set should be a bunch of single reps. Reset for every rep.
    Agreed.... I do about 8 singles for proper form
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Here are some good pointer... Pinch your shoulder blades together, stick your a$$ out and look up! Very important, if you look up that really helps arch your back correctly. Yes that means you aren't staring at our sexy self for each set
    Haha maybe that's sone of my problem. I always look left to see if my back is rounded...hmmmm
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Drive with heels... Drag up body... It should hit you. Shrug shoulders back... Look up... Looking forward will make you lean forward
    Ha this is exactly what goes through my head as I'm DLing...and all of it happens except the looking up part haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Some good DL tips in this video..

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt4m4zLioRw">YouTube Link</a>

    The set should be a bunch of single reps. Reset for every rep.
    Good video man.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. The part where he says your torching your lower back...that explains alot because that's exactly how I do it when my back doesn't round and I thought I was doing them right. And my lower back always hurts bad after I DL for a day or two. That's it I'm going to the gym to DL
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. DLs today for me as well. Get some!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    DLs today for me as well. Get some!!
    Hopefully yours go better than mine did haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Hopefully yours go better than mine did haha

    Name:  tumblr_liz7p8LlbM1qengdjo1_400.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  43.5 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Shoulder day today! Lots of energy... Shoulder slightly pinching...
    Forgot to take anabeta. Realized on way to gym... I'll take after and before work
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Right on bro, hope the workout goes well. Don't forget to take your PWO Anabeta again, that stuff is so great pre workout. Kill it!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  26. Killed it!!! Let's say strength was up by a massive amount on a few lifts! Mainly my seated military press! For pwo I did 2 scoops test powder first thing. Then 2 scoops Prodigy with one scoop Focus Xt caf free. Wow talk about the goods!

    Seated Mil Press: 8/5/3
    155
    225
    250

    Db Shoulder Press: 8/5/3 eh shoulder started hurting
    80
    90
    100

    Rear Delt Fly Db: 8/5/5
    55
    60
    60

    Db lateral raise: 8/5/3
    55
    60
    80

    Db shrugs: 5/5/5 pause at top 7 secs
    130
    130
    130

    Bb shrugs heavy: 5/3/3/3
    365
    405
    455
    500

    Straps ****ed my wrist up... Swollen not on left one... Ice pack time... **** straps!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. You ever tried versa gripps? I hear a lot of people raving about them over straps. I haven't tried them but am thinking about ordering some soon. Great mil press btw.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    You ever tried versa gripps? I hear a lot of people raving about them over straps. I haven't tried them but am thinking about ordering some soon. Great mil press btw.
    Never used workout gear...
    Thanks bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Never used workout gear...
    Thanks bro
    For sure Versa gripps go around your wrist and then have like a leather flap that you dont have to use until you need it. Once I get some I'll definitely let you know how I like em and you can try em when we hit the iron together.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  30. Pretty sick bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 07:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in