41 weeks from runner-up to 1st. Distilled Water workout log to victory

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump

    Get some lifting shoes bro, fixes that.
    If you have cash, get these bad boys:
    http://www.roguefitness.com/adipower...fting-shoe.php

    If you don't want to fork out $200, you can get a pair of Rogues for cheap.
    Everyone who is serious about lifting should have a pair imo, if they want stable footing.
    Thanks for the info.

    Thing is, I never had this problem before. Not until this past year or so.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Have you ever tried shoes with a heel wedge for squatting? I definitely recommend them. It feels so much more stable that way, and also prevents heel lift as well as lateral movements. Basically it will improve anyone's squat.

    Anyhow, checking into your log - I'll be starting something similar myself (but not logging), so I'll be around checking out progress. I had surgery this year which prevented me from training hard, and need to drop some weight now!
    •   
       


  3. Have a dilemma.

    I'm going to work 2maro (double time pay) 7am-3pm. It's supposed to be a carb up with a depletion workout be4 my carb up (break fast at 11am)

    Should I just try and push my fast to after work and do my depletion workou after than carb up until bed? Or just say **** it and do it Sunday and eat 2maro per norm, high fat/pro?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. Well, I think I've decided I'm just going to push the fast.

    It's gonna be tough, but I'm going to be ubber busy and if I work through my lunch, there's a good chance I can leave early. It also almost assures my SPP Glycomx will be here for my first carb meal.

    Then it'll be a night full of buckwheat pancakes, sweet potato's, pasta & cap'd off with pizza!!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. ya man i would do it that way. itll be so nice when your crushing some pizza
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  6. I made it! Busted my ass for 9 straight hours & forgot about food, lol. On my way to the gym now!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I made it! Busted my ass for 9 straight hours & forgot about food, lol. On my way to the gym now!!!!!
    good luck with the workout man could be a tough one being so depleted
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    good luck with the workout man could be a tough one being so depleted
    It was rough but I had the gym all to myself so I could do exactly what I wanted for the depletion.

    Still filling my muscle bellies with carbs, I passed out early last night with only about 150gr of carbs. Took a slintensity this morning and am finishing up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It was rough but I had the gym all to myself so I could do exactly what I wanted for the depletion.

    Still filling my muscle bellies with carbs, I passed out early last night with only about 150gr of carbs. Took a slintensity this morning and am finishing up.
    oh yeah... have you trid the glycomyx yet???
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    oh yeah... have you trid the glycomyx yet???
    Yeah, took a scoop post workout with my Creatine and Glutamine. It's got an earthy taste, mixes fine. Zero bloat even with too much water. Kept my pump going long enough to get home and cook my food. I'm trying it Monday with my slintensity for my intra workout shake
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah, took a scoop post workout with my Creatine and Glutamine. It's got an earthy taste, mixes fine. Zero bloat even with too much water. Kept my pump going long enough to get home and cook my food. I'm trying it Monday with my slintensity for my intra workout shake
    How does it compare to Karbolyn? I was thinking about ordering some but one of it's selling points is that it keeps you full longer, and I prefer to not be kept full, and be able to eat.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds
    How does it compare to Karbolyn? I was thinking about ordering some but one of it's selling points is that it keeps you full longer, and I prefer to not be kept full, and be able to eat.
    I haven't tried it yet, I've been talking about it for forever but haven't. I'll prolly run to nutri-shop this week and pick up a sample actually. I've got the Glycomyx & Waxy Maize. Could to for the trifecta with Karbolyn. Different carb for mon/wed/fri hmmm
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah, took a scoop post workout with my Creatine and Glutamine. It's got an earthy taste, mixes fine. Zero bloat even with too much water. Kept my pump going long enough to get home and cook my food. I'm trying it Monday with my slintensity for my intra workout shake
    nice. Im interested in how the intra use goes. How much are you planning on using?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    nice. Im interested in how the intra use goes. How much are you planning on using?
    1/2 scoop with 2 scoops jacked micro ~20 min pre workout
    1/2 scoop with 1 scoop MG Powdered Muscle (Sweedish oat starch) intra.
    -may go with 25gr WMS/10gr Peptpro insted
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I haven't tried it yet, I've been talking about it for forever but haven't. I'll prolly run to nutri-shop this week and pick up a sample actually. I've got the Glycomyx & Waxy Maize. Could to for the trifecta with Karbolyn. Different carb for mon/wed/fri hmmm
    seems like a good idea. Waxy keeps me full for a long time even crappy feeling if 60+. Vitargo Im enjoying even at 70g. Have the glycomyx waiting in mass by the time I get there.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I haven't tried it yet, I've been talking about it for forever but haven't. I'll prolly run to nutri-shop this week and pick up a sample actually. I've got the Glycomyx & Waxy Maize. Could to for the trifecta with Karbolyn. Different carb for mon/wed/fri hmmm
    If you try Karbolyn lmk how it compares to Glycomyx. I doubt you will ever use WM again after using Karbolyn, That is why I don't wanna try anything else..lol

    Trunutrition has their version "karboload" which is pretty cheap, but with their shipping prices I can pretty much just buy OG Karbolyn.

    I have some powdered muscle I am trying to use up, but I HATE the taste, and it makes me nauseousness as hell while working out.

    My go to is 50g Karbolyn, 15-20g pepto, 5-10g bcaa

  17. Well send that MG to me then! Lol

    Yeah that irritates me about truenutrition. I'm in the same friggen state and it's mildly expensive.

    I'll let you know, I don't have much WMS left so this may all workout for the best. The chalk taste of WMS is what drives me nuts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. Well I extended my carb up, reason being the more i ate the better pump I was getting. I probably ate closer to 800gr carbs between last night and today so about 16hrs total. I feel really full though (muscle wise) and minimal bloat.

    Really excited for my workout and is making me re-think my process with carb loads. Change to a Friday night (starting post workout) and running through Saturday. In place of just a Saturday carb day
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well I extended my carb up, reason being the more i ate the better pump I was getting. I probably ate closer to 800gr carbs between last night and today so about 16hrs total. I feel really full though (muscle wise) and minimal bloat.

    Really excited for my workout and is making me re-think my process with carb loads. Change to a Friday night (starting post workout) and running through Saturday. In place of just a Saturday carb day
    800 man Im jealous. thats nice that its treating you so good though
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  20. Also, no more IF. I didn't see anything special in the 6 weeks.

    When I'm married with kids it'll probably be perfect, but for right now....nahhh

    Well see how the next 6 weeks go now.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Diet outline now

    Diet will loosely look like so, meat choices may change but for the most part, macros won't vary much

    Meal 1:
    5 whole eggs
    1tbs heavy cream
    3 cups spinach
    1/4 cup cheese
    2 strips bacon

    Meal 2 & 4
    1 can tuna
    2 teaspoon olive oil
    2 tbs mayo

    Meal 3:
    10 oz chicken
    2 cups broccoli
    1/2 cup cheese
    A bit of ranch dressing

    Meal 5:
    8oz steak cooked in 2tbs olive oil
    2 cups broccoli

    Meal 6:
    4 oz shrimp cooked in 1tbs coconut oil

    Depending on recovery, I may add a shake with peanut butter post workout.

    DC starts 2maro! Classic 2 way split, cardio on off days. 45-60min LISS cardio, would really like to do it fasted but no chance of me getting up on tue/thur lol, only Saturday & Sunday fasted.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Diet outline now

    Diet will loosely look like so, meat choices may change but for the most part, macros won't vary much

    Meal 1:
    5 whole eggs
    1tbs heavy cream
    3 cups spinach
    1/4 cup cheese
    2 strips bacon

    Meal 2 & 4
    1 can tuna
    2 teaspoon olive oil
    2 tbs mayo

    Meal 3:
    10 oz chicken
    2 cups broccoli
    1/2 cup cheese
    A bit of ranch dressing

    Meal 5:
    8oz steak cooked in 2tbs olive oil
    2 cups broccoli

    Meal 6:
    4 oz shrimp cooked in 1tbs coconut oil

    Depending on recovery, I may add a shake with peanut butter post workout.

    DC starts 2maro! Classic 2 way split, cardio on off days. 45-60min LISS cardio, would really like to do it fasted but no chance of me getting up on tue/thur lol, only Saturday & Sunday fasted.

    looks good man. You going for like 0 carbs all week
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    looks good man. You going for like 0 carbs all week
    Just the pre/intra carbs mon/wed/fri
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. **** day but I did train.


    Incline Smith
    205x17 RP

    DB Laterals
    25x30RP

    Close Grip Smith Bench
    175x18RP

    Lat Pull Down
    170x21RP

    BB Row (overhand grip)
    185x12 SS
    205x8 SS
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. I DID get a sample of Karbolyn today though, had to buy something tho lol. Im not mad though, guy gave me a good deal on a waxy maize supp.

    Had a good chat with him, I'd love to pick up a spot at a supp store. I think I may keep smoozing over there, guy even said man, you sure know a lot lol. Yeah I'm tooting my own horn a bit, so what, come at me bro (old school am ;-))
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  26. When are you going to use it? Wed? Don't mix any WMS in it. lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds
    When are you going to use it? Wed? Don't mix any WMS in it. lol
    Lol yeah I was wed. 1/2 about 30mjn pre (25gr) and other half intra.

    Side note: I haven't been very hungry since post workout. I'm not bloated or uncomfortable either. I had my steak meal but not my last meal, I'm just not hungry.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. 60 minutes of LISS cardio today
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  29. going back and forth from hiit to liss?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    going back and forth from hiit to liss?
    Sorry, I do HIIT on Sunday morning, after my carb day. Help re-establish ketosis & burn cals from Saturdays surplus.

    Every other day is LISS. I did flirt with HIIT idea regularly, sometimes I think it but don't post it or justify it. Sorry for the confusion.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 02:45 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 09:05 PM
  3. Epi to help look my best 2 weeks from now?
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 03:24 PM
  4. Distilled Water M1T Log 5~15mg/daily
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 06:00 PM
  5. My first 2 weeks M1T is up! I got Results!
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 08:30 AM
Log in
Log in