41 weeks from runner-up to 1st. Distilled Water workout log to victory - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

41 weeks from runner-up to 1st. Distilled Water workout log to victory

Page 3 of 11 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well damint it's been over a month!!!! I do drink a lot of coffee on the morning.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Well damint it's been over a month!!!! I do drink a lot of coffee on the morning.
    lol... I dunno buddy... me personally I would only do IF if I was kbowing I wasnt as busy... and not as focused on my bodybuilding career... if I have time.. you cant go wrong with multiple meals throughout the day...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I've been Ifing since june and sometimes my stomach still roars for food hours before I am about to break fast lol. Starvin like an african child, but then I just do something productive and tend to forget how hungry I am.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mason, you sayin I'm not productive, WTF?!?!? Lol I kid I kid

My biggest problem is I am up at 5am for work. Way out schedules are, I don't eat until 11. 6 hours is a lot longer than most go without eating I'd venture to say.

When I was on swing shift it would have been perfect for IF. Work from 3pm-1:30am 4 days a week. Could have woke up at 11:30, trained at 12, broke my fast at 1, capped off my feeding with my 9pm break at work!

I'm going to stick with it for a while longer. I have a habit of jumping around a lot bc I'm impatient and know things that work. I'm trying to take time and try new things to see how affectie they are. That's what lead me to keto & DC, both have been awesome but back then (08'ish) that was waaaay outside the box for me. Trying to remember an open mind is the best mind....
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Haha yeah yesterday I woke up at 8:30 am, started work at 11 am and didnt break fast until 4 pm. So by that time I was fasting for around 19 hours, my stomach was growling like a mofo 11-1 then hunger kind of turned off when I stopped thinking about it. IF can be hard to work around with a busy schedule, but I believe there are good benefits from it if you can do it.

I would say stick with it if you can man, you gotta stick to a routine for awhile to see how it works for you, otherwise time was pretty much wasted imo.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

nows the time to eperiment you dont want to be playing around once it gets closer to showtime
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Day 3 of no carbs but I had a huge pump working out, pretty vascular also. I took a picture after my meal, I was friggen starving but I'm shaking like a biotch and it's blurry :-(

Name:  image-543509005.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  445.1 KB

Bench press
    3 sets at 8
    *weight moving is embarrassing

**Standing overhead press
    115x3x10
    **Single DB laterals
    25x3x10

Close grip bench
    135x4x12

Skull crushers
    95x3x10

Reverse Grip cable push downs
    20x3x12

Finished with DB side laterals DC style, wanted to see how it felt. Went 15lbs for 31 RP reps. Then I did the DC stretch, gonna have to look at it bc it didn't feel right.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You are doing keto with IF? ****.. idk about that haha.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    You are doing keto with IF? ****.. idk about that haha.
    Haha yeah buddy!!!! Frank and I spoke about it, a little dicey in the initial phase but once I get to the point with an intra shake, things should get interesting!!!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sweet bro, should be interesting too see!! Btw I am starting my DC bulk soon going to log it if you or anyone here wants to follow.

Masonmarin's First Training Log, IF / DC style Bulk!!

Will be starting on Monday.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Call me paranoid but with some of the recent findings with people BUN readings from blood work with their IF keto dieting has me a little worried. I'm trying to schedule a doctors appointment for blood work next week.

Dropped about 5lbs this week, but nothing from my waist. Kind of odd, figured my waist would budge a little. Maybe I need to up my fiber
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

How many of you guys cook with oil? If I use 1TBS olive oil to cook in, should I count the 15gr of fat?

Seems like the meat absorbs pretty much all of the oil
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    How many of you guys cook with oil? If I use 1TBS olive oil to cook in, should I count the 15gr of fat?

Seems like the meat absorbs pretty much all of the oil
    I don't cook with it, but if you do I would count it.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18

I don't cook with it, but if you do I would count it.
    Yeah that's what I thought. Looking at ways to add fat without carbs.

Found a way to cut my hunger. ECY stack, low dose in the morning. 12.5/100/5. I did it this morning and it wasn't unbearable. I could maybe do just yohimbe, that stuff kills me appetite. Wish nutra still had their capped version BOGO!!!!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Well, safe to say I'm pretty low on carbs. Workout I was draaaained, huge pump though! Jack3d micro is legit, I'd pick some up guys, real talk.

Leg extensions
    170x3x12

ATG Squats (2sec in the bucket)
    135x3x15

Leg Press (2sec in the bucket)
    225x3x15

Lying leg Curl
    100x3x12

Hip ad-ab duction
    3 high rep sets super set

Leg lifts (ala Mattys4)

Rope crunches

I'm gas'd I had a hard time getting up off the ground from rope crunches. Wish I had some keto one strips to see if I could carb up, I know I'm depleted I look flat as can be.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I think I could eat my tuna, mustard, evoo pepper mayo and evoo concoction every day. When I go back to school I may have to, lol.

70gr protein
    70gr fat
    6gr carbs

Um, can anyone say GFH!!!!!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Yeah that's what I thought. Looking at ways to add fat without carbs.

Found a way to cut my hunger. ECY stack, low dose in the morning. 12.5/100/5. I did it this morning and it wasn't unbearable. I could maybe do just yohimbe, that stuff kills me appetite. Wish nutra still had their capped version BOGO!!!!
    I count it. I use olive oil mostly macadamia oil is good too. MCT oil is great on your lowest carb days for a lil extra energy
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

I count it. I use olive oil mostly macadamia oil is good too. MCT oil is great on your lowest carb days for a lil extra energy
    Every day is a low day for me homie ;-) made an awesome pudding with coconut oil and Beverly protein. Eat it every day pre workout
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Well, safe to say I'm pretty low on carbs. Workout I was draaaained, huge pump though! Jack3d micro is legit, I'd pick some up guys, real talk.

Leg extensions
    170x3x12

ATG Squats (2sec in the bucket)
    135x3x15

Leg Press (2sec in the bucket)
    225x3x15

Lying leg Curl
    100x3x12

Hip ad-ab duction
    3 high rep sets super set

Leg lifts (ala Mattys4)

Rope crunches

I'm gas'd I had a hard time getting up off the ground from rope crunches. Wish I had some keto one strips to see if I could carb up, I know I'm depleted I look flat as can be.
    Nice workouts man. The 2 sec contraction at the bottom is bad ass my legs have grown 2 inches since I started that. I do all my squats now 4-2-1-1 weight doesnt matter with that tempo.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Every day is a low day for me homie ;-) made an awesome pudding with coconut oil and Beverly protein. Eat it every day pre workout
    How is that beverly protein? They keep sending me flyers. Gotta love the pudding man never tried it with the oil
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Nice workouts man. The 2 sec contraction at the bottom is bad ass my legs have grown 2 inches since I started that. I do all my squats now 4-2-1-1 weight doesnt matter with that tempo.
    My powerlifting coach got me doing this now...slow down , stay sitting my ass down for 2-3 secs, and then I have to explode up...I was so humbled with squats, my weights went down so bad to be able to do this.

On top of that, the mofo wants me to add BANDS to that to get stronger and faster! If it works, I'll love the guy forever, if it doesn't, I'll be angry haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

How is that beverly protein? They keep sending me flyers. Gotta love the pudding man never tried it with the oil
    Cookies & cream UMP is best on the market, IMO. Muscle Provider is good too, both flavors. I'm not a fan of choc UMP, to be honest. Never tried their choc Mass Maker either but LOVE vanilla (which I have to drink for my carb up :-D)

I know they came out with a new protein, I haven't had that. Now that I have a well paying job, they're the only company I buy protein from unless a local shoppe is having a sale bc their taste is THAT good. Since prep started I've gone through about 20lbs of cookies and cream UMP and have 2 unopened tubs, lol
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Do your guys heels come off the ground when going a$$ to grass, if I sit back it kills my hips. This is a new problem and I don't like it, input a board under my heels
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    My powerlifting coach got me doing this now...slow down , stay sitting my ass down for 2-3 secs, and then I have to explode up...I was so humbled with squats, my weights went down so bad to be able to do this.

On top of that, the mofo wants me to add BANDS to that to get stronger and faster! If it works, I'll love the guy forever, if it doesn't, I'll be angry haha
    Yes to bands. leaving your ego outside the gym = bigger gains in the long run. I believe you are fond of saying its a marathon not a sprint
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Cookies & cream UMP is best on the market, IMO. Muscle Provider is good too, both flavors. I'm not a fan of choc UMP, to be honest. Never tried their choc Mass Maker either but LOVE vanilla (which I have to drink for my carb up :-D)

I know they came out with a new protein, I haven't had that. Now that I have a well paying job, they're the only company I buy protein from unless a local shoppe is having a sale bc their taste is THAT good. Since prep started I've gone through about 20lbs of cookies and cream UMP and have 2 unopened tubs, lol
    Have you tried Trutein?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Yes to bands. leaving your ego outside the gym = bigger gains in the long run. I believe you are fond of saying its a marathon not a sprint
    I know brother but god damn...it hurts like a b1tch!

Distilled, I get so much pain on my abductors due to lack of Flexibility, I had lacked a lot of it and have been developing it by stretching and doing proper form. Sit on the heels, and remember to drive and PUSH with the hip, like literally move your hips forward, I learned how to do that with "Bridges" aka "Hip Thrusts" on the ground with a barbell.

Even if it is a marathon...I just want to be doing something that PROVES results, and ATG damn!! seems like it is doing progress so far, but haha my ego and my hips hurt!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Do your guys heels come off the ground when going a$$ to grass, if I sit back it kills my hips. This is a new problem and I don't like it, input a board under my heels
    I had a similar problem where my weight would shift forward to my toes and strain my knees. Solution was low box squats and 2.5lb plates under my toes for a few weeks. How wide is your stance? maybe you need to open up a bit more
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Have you tried Trutein?
    Yeah, I am a fan of their cinnabon. Worked out a deal with them while I was coaching, had a lot of my guys on their protein. I like the cookies & cream more though
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Yeah, I am a fan of their cinnabon. Worked out a deal with them while I was coaching, had a lot of my guys on their protein. I like the cookies & cream more though
    hmm and beverly one ups the trutein in your opinion? I am hooked on the trutein but am open for new things
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I tore my hamstring in feb 2010, I think I lost A LOT of flexibility and that sounds logical.

When I go ATG, it's about shoulder width. If its parallel for power, I'm pretty wide with toes out.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I've been moving for the past 3 hrs, moving to a new apt with my mom. I'm freaking gas'd!!!! My legs are friggen sore too and lucky me I get to move up stairs too.

If I had any bit of glycogen in my muscles, it'll be gone by today. I think I'm going to take another scoop of micro jacked, I need a second wind. Maybe a nap too, mmmm.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Had to carb up today. Heavy moving for 8 hrs drained me. Not huge, only about 200-250. I'm going to rehydrate tonight & hit some HIIT cardio in the morning help with ketosis. Back on the grind 2maro....
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Had to carb up today. Heavy moving for 8 hrs drained me. Not huge, only about 200-250. I'm going to rehydrate tonight & hit some HIIT cardio in the morning help with ketosis. Back on the grind 2maro....
    gonna give the HIIT a try? what made you decide that?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Another one of my buddy's is on the HIIT train with solid results. Plus, with eating the carbs tonight I figure it'll help re-eatablish ketosis

Not to mention, I see a lot of you guys doing it with nice results. May through it in 2-3days/week.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I'm sore AF today, my entire body! I'm not very bloated though, pretty full looking. Probably bc I'm dehydrated from moving in 100degree weather.

Excited my DermaTherm target will be here 2maro! Weight is staying strong at around 180 so I'm feeling good. Excited to smash on carbs next Saturday too! Since I had some this weekend, I'll do a depletion workout 1st thing Saturday morning, fasted with some BCAA's.

I'll have about 50gr WMS 1st thing post workout. Starting my experiment of my reaction to carb sources.

Then I'll have, probably 500gr carbs for the day.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Well, I'm more sore today than yesterday. My friggen calfs are tight.

Get to work this morning and our server is down, miserable start to the work week. We order on Tuesday mornings so this is when I have a chance to get everything done (when were not busy) annnnnd here I sit. Today, feels like its going to be a sh!tty day.

3 weeks and 3 days til vacation, guess I can look forward to that?!?!?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

I'm sore AF today, my entire body! I'm not very bloated though, pretty full looking. Probably bc I'm dehydrated from moving in 100degree weather.

Excited my DermaTherm target will be here 2maro! Weight is staying strong at around 180 so I'm feeling good. Excited to smash on carbs next Saturday too! Since I had some this weekend, I'll do a depletion workout 1st thing Saturday morning, fasted with some BCAA's.

I'll have about 50gr WMS 1st thing post workout. Starting my experiment of my reaction to carb sources.

Then I'll have, probably 500gr carbs for the day.
    that sounds like a lot of fun.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Well, I'm more sore today than yesterday. My friggen calfs are tight.

Get to work this morning and our server is down, miserable start to the work week. We order on Tuesday mornings so this is when I have a chance to get everything done (when were not busy) annnnnd here I sit. Today, feels like its going to be a sh!tty day.

3 weeks and 3 days til vacation, guess I can look forward to that?!?!?
    where you going for vaca?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

where you going for vaca?
    Cleveland. I'm helping my buddy prep for a natural show, his girlfriend is doing bikini also. Since I'll be moving there soon, its a triple threat trip. Vacation, job, and apartment hunting haha
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Cleveland. I'm helping my buddy prep for a natural show, his girlfriend is doing bikini also. Since I'll be moving there soon, its a triple threat trip. Vacation, job, and apartment hunting haha
    nice
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 12:45 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:05 PM
  3. Epi to help look my best 2 weeks from now?
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 01:24 PM
  4. Distilled Water M1T Log 5~15mg/daily
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 04:00 PM
  5. My first 2 weeks M1T is up! I got Results!
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 06:30 AM