41 weeks from runner-up to 1st. Distilled Water workout log to victory

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Made French toast with cinnamon Ezekiel bread today, I probably won't be doing that again.

sounds delicious what was the issue?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

sounds delicious what was the issue?
    It was really hard, I may have cooked it too long but I like my French toast soft. I know it's hard to make toast with ezekiel bread, maybe I need to cook on lower heat and soak the bread longer?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It was really hard, I may have cooked it too long but I like my French toast soft. I know it's hard to make toast with ezekiel bread, maybe I need to cook on lower heat and soak the bread longer?
    i dont know man I cant get ezekiel bread up here. I miss bread of any type.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

4. Maybe IF is treating me better than I thought? Took this picture this morning at 186.

Name:  image-3936235944.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  413.9 KB

After breakfast and 1/4t yellow gold and 1 scoop jack3d micro about 30min prior to that

5. what was your starting weight?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    what was your starting weight?
    I think I settled in after my show about 179-181?

7. looking good buddy

8. Nice nice, I wanted to stay lean all year like keep my abs but I am so skinny after my cut now and my abs aren't even that great lmao, so I guess that will be next year .

9. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    Nice nice, I wanted to stay lean all year like keep my abs but I am so skinny after my cut now and my abs aren't even that great lmao, so I guess that will be next year .
    Have to try and keep that diet as tight as possible!

I still have abs when I flex (abs & thigh) so that's all I really care. They are a little blurry though, hence the recomp for 6 weeks.

Depending how it goes, maybe what I move into. 4 weeks of bulking, 6 weeks of recomp until its time for contest prep. If in 6 weeks I can be 185 and 2% leaner, major win!

10. Yeah, well good luck with your goals! I'll be starting my bulk on the 24th, DC style like we talked about. Thinking about logging it to stay on track.

11. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    Yeah, well good luck with your goals! I'll be starting my bulk on the 24th, DC style like we talked about. Thinking about logging it to stay on track.
    That's why I do logs, keeps me on track. If it helps others great, sorry guys I'm a selfish lover, lol.

You'll drop some bf% on DC when you first start, then most of your mass will be fat free if you can stick to it! You'll do great man.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's why I do logs, keeps me on track. If it helps others great, sorry guys I'm a selfish lover, lol.

You'll drop some bf% on DC when you first start, then most of your mass will be fat free if you can stick to it! You'll do great man.

Why do you think I will drop some BF with a calorie surplus? Sounds good though haha.

13. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18

Why do you think I will drop some BF with a calorie surplus? Sounds good though haha.
    Bc I did, lol.

I ate A LOT while training DC, and I didn't the first few weeks bc I didn't really know. It resulted in about a 4 week recomp.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bc I did, lol.

I ate A LOT while training DC, and I didn't the first few weeks bc I didn't really know. It resulted in about a 4 week recomp.
    Haha sounds good, maybe I shouldn't be afraid to up my cals quite a bit when I start then.

15. Took 1 scoop Beverly Int. UMP cookies & cream, 2TBS coconut oil, 1 packet Splenda and some water. That stuff is DAMN good, can't wait to eat it 2maro!

16. Meals 1 and 2 were combined today, lol. I was busting my ass at work. Tasted soooo good

17. Forgot how crappy getting back into keto was! Love the food but hate the feeling. I was drained during my workout, weights were good & had a good pump, just "felt weak".

BB Row
    185x3x10-12

Pull Down
    180x3x8

Hammer Iso-Row
    180x2x12

Under grip Hammer pull down
    200x2x12

Seated DB curl
    40x12
    50x10

Hammer machine curl
    45x12
    45x12

DB hammer curls
    35x12
    40x11

Called it a day, no cardio. I'll do some 2maro at the same time.

Looking back at my notes, I'll do a "typical" CKD workout next week.
    Monday:Chest/Back/Shoulders
    Tuesday: Legs/Arms
    Wed & Thur: Cardio
    Friday: Depletion workout
    -carb up after (~5-7ish)
    Saturday: continue carb up (11am-7pm)
    Sunday: keto & faster cardio.

18. Good lord, I'm so hungry today. Not due to eat for another 4 hrs either. Isn't this supposed to fade away in IF?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Good lord, I'm so hungry today. Not due to eat for another 4 hrs either. Isn't this supposed to fade away in IF?
    They say it does but IDK i like eating all the time so Ive been scared to try that Im a huge baby when Im hungry or low carb

20. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

They say it does but IDK i like eating all the time so Ive been scared to try that Im a huge baby when Im hungry or low carb
    you eventually get used to it... green tea and coffee my friend.... helps suppress appetite

21. Well damint it's been over a month!!!! I do drink a lot of coffee on the morning.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Well damint it's been over a month!!!! I do drink a lot of coffee on the morning.
    lol... I dunno buddy... me personally I would only do IF if I was kbowing I wasnt as busy... and not as focused on my bodybuilding career... if I have time.. you cant go wrong with multiple meals throughout the day...

23. I've been Ifing since june and sometimes my stomach still roars for food hours before I am about to break fast lol. Starvin like an african child, but then I just do something productive and tend to forget how hungry I am.

24. Mason, you sayin I'm not productive, WTF?!?!? Lol I kid I kid

My biggest problem is I am up at 5am for work. Way out schedules are, I don't eat until 11. 6 hours is a lot longer than most go without eating I'd venture to say.

When I was on swing shift it would have been perfect for IF. Work from 3pm-1:30am 4 days a week. Could have woke up at 11:30, trained at 12, broke my fast at 1, capped off my feeding with my 9pm break at work!

I'm going to stick with it for a while longer. I have a habit of jumping around a lot bc I'm impatient and know things that work. I'm trying to take time and try new things to see how affectie they are. That's what lead me to keto & DC, both have been awesome but back then (08'ish) that was waaaay outside the box for me. Trying to remember an open mind is the best mind....

25. Haha yeah yesterday I woke up at 8:30 am, started work at 11 am and didnt break fast until 4 pm. So by that time I was fasting for around 19 hours, my stomach was growling like a mofo 11-1 then hunger kind of turned off when I stopped thinking about it. IF can be hard to work around with a busy schedule, but I believe there are good benefits from it if you can do it.

I would say stick with it if you can man, you gotta stick to a routine for awhile to see how it works for you, otherwise time was pretty much wasted imo.

26. nows the time to eperiment you dont want to be playing around once it gets closer to showtime

27. Day 3 of no carbs but I had a huge pump working out, pretty vascular also. I took a picture after my meal, I was friggen starving but I'm shaking like a biotch and it's blurry :-(

Name:  image-543509005.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  445.1 KB

Bench press
    3 sets at 8
    *weight moving is embarrassing

**Standing overhead press
    115x3x10
    **Single DB laterals
    25x3x10

Close grip bench
    135x4x12

Skull crushers
    95x3x10

Reverse Grip cable push downs
    20x3x12

Finished with DB side laterals DC style, wanted to see how it felt. Went 15lbs for 31 RP reps. Then I did the DC stretch, gonna have to look at it bc it didn't feel right.

28. You are doing keto with IF? ****.. idk about that haha.

29. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    You are doing keto with IF? ****.. idk about that haha.
    Haha yeah buddy!!!! Frank and I spoke about it, a little dicey in the initial phase but once I get to the point with an intra shake, things should get interesting!!!

30. Sweet bro, should be interesting too see!! Btw I am starting my DC bulk soon going to log it if you or anyone here wants to follow.

Masonmarin's First Training Log, IF / DC style Bulk!!

Will be starting on Monday.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 01:45 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 08:05 PM
  3. Epi to help look my best 2 weeks from now?
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 02:24 PM
  4. Distilled Water M1T Log 5~15mg/daily
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 05:00 PM
  5. My first 2 weeks M1T is up! I got Results!
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 07:30 AM