41 weeks from runner-up to 1st. Distilled Water workout log to victory

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

1. subd man congrats on the 2nd place!!! lots of good info this log and your last
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Man I was starving today! Trying to push carbs lower on rest days and really load up on workout days bc I don't seem to get bloated and I just get a pump'd feeling. Today I ate..

6 while eggs + 4 whites
    2 slices ham
    1/2 cup low fat cheddar

2 scoops UMP
    1 chiboni blueberry Greek yogurt

10oz chicken
    1/2 cup (dry) brown rice pasta
    ~3/4 cup pasta sauce
    Parm cheese

10oz sirloin with 1tbs BBQ sauce
    1 fat TBS of natty pb

Been about 3 weeks of lean gains and waist still hovers between 30-32" depending on the day and weights the same way 182-190. Both probably fluctuate bc my water intake is really inconsistent, need to fix that.

2maro is my cheat meal!!!! 1 little caesar hot & ready and a 20oz Pepsi throwback for my post workout meal ;-)
    Hey first of all subbed! And you ate a whole box of lil caesars hot n ready + 20 oz pepsi?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
    •   

3. dude I want that pizza soooo bad..... lol.... after the comp im going to a pizza buffet lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    dude I want that pizza soooo bad..... lol.... after the comp im going to a pizza buffet lol
    I wish I could have, there aren't any near where I'm living, crap! The next morning I did eat some pb banana French toast from 222 cafe in SD, I guess the chef Guy from food network mentioned it on a 'best things I ever ate', I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18

Hey first of all subbed! And you ate a whole box of lil caesars hot n ready + 20 oz pepsi?
    Haha yeah, every Friday that's my cheat meal after legs. Unusually don't finish the Pepsi though, only make it about 1/3 the way.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Ate a bomb breakfast today! Some gluten free Buckwheat pancakes with maple syrup, they were damn good. Had those along side a 10egg white scramble.

I've really stared looking into more gluten free eating, my stomach feel A LOT better! I've always had stomach issues, since birth. I've pretty much completely cut out diary (I do have Greek yogurt with some lactase) and that pizza cheat meal, lol. Next will be gluten, just have to start exploring more options for "cheat" meals that still fall within guidelines.

I have steel cut oats, rice, sweet potato's, brown rice pasta & Ezekiel bread. Those are really the only carb sources I have in my house. I'll need to research gluten free pizza dough and see if I can turn that cheat meal into a homemade one.

6. Had this for dinner. Chicken parm casserole type dish. Whole thing is roughly 300gr protein/375gr carbs and under 75gr fat. Gluten free toooo!!!

Name:  image-480837220.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  446.6 KB

7. I'm smoked from my leg workout today. I don't know how I feel about doing lean gains, I don't like the "looseness" of it. I know that sounds odd but for where I'm at I'm my life I CAN be extremely regimented and anal about my training and diet.

I recently moved in with my mom (she had a heart attack just before my show) helping her take are of some of her bills since she's not working full time. I'm using this to save money to go back to school to finish my teaching certification (5 classes short) I'd like to have to take out ZERO loans and not work any more than 15hrs a week while I'm back in school so I really have no life. My mom is looking at retiring soon and moving to druuuuuummmm rolllllll FLORIDA! Hahaha go figure, so I can really use this time to improve my physique and make something of myself in the fitness world.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I wish I could have, there aren't any near where I'm living, crap! The next morning I did eat some pb banana French toast from 222 cafe in SD, I guess the chef Guy from food network mentioned it on a 'best things I ever ate', I concur.

Haha yeah, every Friday that's my cheat meal after legs. Unusually don't finish the Pepsi though, only make it about 1/3 the way.

lol wtf, man i would demolish every last bit.. i have cheat meals but a whole pizza is like my whole days worth of cals.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

9. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18

lol wtf, man i would demolish every last bit.. i have cheat meals but a whole pizza is like my whole days worth of cals.
    My build days are closer to 3,500 and 350gr carbs. I go a little over on carbs but not on calories ;-)

I can't eat after this, I'm full but not uncomfortable. It kills my hunger pretty well, plus from working all week I'm an old man and ready for bed about 9:30 anyways

10. After some reading, I'm going to try and lower my protein. Probably 180 on burn days and 200 on build days. I'm hesitant to try this buuuuut it's been 1 month on this stuff so I'll give another 4 weeks a try with lower protein and higher carbs on build days (make up the calories) and fat on burn days, probably won't eat carbs after my first meal on burn days.
    •   

11. Sick and miserable. Trying to stay hydrated and eat calorically dense food. Had some honey, coconut buckwheat pancakes this morning. Macros make it about 30gr protein,80gr carbs (24 fiber) and 35gr fat. Drinking a lot of water and I had a shake of some MHP Up YourMass that I've just been sipping on all day bc I haven't had an appetite. Low carb living on Monday! Still going to use IF principles, not giving up hope yet, although I'm damn close.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sick and miserable. Trying to stay hydrated and eat calorically dense food. Had some honey, coconut buckwheat pancakes this morning. Macros make it about 30gr protein,80gr carbs (24 fiber) and 35gr fat. Drinking a lot of water and I had a shake of some MHP Up YourMass that I've just been sipping on all day bc I haven't had an appetite. Low carb living on Monday! Still going to use IF principles, not giving up hope yet, although I'm damn close.
    I may have to try those. I love pancakes heres my "matty cake" recipe

2 whole eggs
    10 whites
    1 cup dry oatmeal
    1 cup almond milk
    2 cups blueberries or fruit of choice
    2 scoops protein I like vanilla trutein in this
    blend all ingredients together
    heat a frying pan with a lil olive oil needs to be hot they cook much better
    cook them thin thy come out awesome
    ill add honey, stevia, and cinimon and top with natty pb or almond butter
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

13. I got full just reading that! Those sound dense my friend, I'll give those a try on a carb day though. If I sh!t load I'm on the toilet so those I'll throw in the rotation. Breakfast is by far my favorite type of food.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I got full just reading that! Those sound dense my friend, I'll give those a try on a carb day though. If I sh!t load I'm on the toilet so those I'll throw in the rotation. Breakfast is by far my favorite type of food.
    me too man my cheat days I usually go for french toast or waffles with a lil syrup or honey. or a huge omellete with some hashbrowns. The matty cakes are pretty beefy!!!

15. I'll be sticking to a set schedule diet starting Monday. Difference in calories from build/burn days will be my intra shake and dropping oils by 1tbs from
    my later meals.

Meal 1
    6 whole eggs
    1/2 cup cheddar
    4 strips bacon
    1 fiber drink

Meal 2
    1 scoop protein
    2TBS coconut oil
    2 tbs peanut putter

Meal 3
    8oz turkey
    2 TBS evoo
    2TBS evoo mayo
    2 scups spinach

Meal 4
    1 can tuna
    1tbs Evoo
    1tbs evoo mayo
    1 cup green beans

I'll work up to the amounts of oil or else I'll be siiiiiick to my stomach. This first week no carb drinks or carb ups, doing 2 weeks to get into it and workouts won't be DC yet, 3x's/week but going to set up exercise I'll use in DC so I'll know what weights to push.

Cardio 4x's/week LISS cardio (fasted on weekends) probably 30-45min

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

me too man my cheat days I usually go for french toast or waffles with a lil syrup or honey. or a huge omellete with some hashbrowns. The matty cakes are pretty beefy!!!
    After my show I had breakfast the next morning at this little cafe in San Diego, peanut butter banana french toast & real maple syrup. They were unreal and actually pretty good size, filled me up, well worth the $13.

17. Whats your take on not-so-lean beef and also on dark meat poultry? Subd btw!! Thanks for the awesome advise on PMs brother !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Whats your take on not-so-lean beef and also on dark meat poultry? Subd btw!! Thanks for the awesome advise on PMs brother !
    Um dark meat chicken is the spawn of the devil, I hate the taste of it!lol but seriously, I think its great Along with 80/20 cuts of beef are solid. Good fats for natural guys, same goes for eggs! I'm on some 93/7 turkey bc I got it for cheap. Once I run through that, I'll be eating mostly 85/15 & 80/20 beef. Never dark chicken or turkey, thinking about it makes me nauseous.

As long as it doesn't make the majority of your fats, I say this bc of digestion and stomach issues I've personally had when trying to eat 2lbs of 80/20 a day.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Um dark meat chicken is the spawn of the devil, I hate the taste of it!lol but seriously, I think its great Along with 80/20 cuts of beef are solid. Good fats for natural guys, same goes for eggs! I'm on some 93/7 turkey bc I got it for cheap. Once I run through that, I'll be eating mostly 85/15 & 80/20 beef. Never dark chicken or turkey, thinking about it makes me nauseous.

As long as it doesn't make the majority of your fats, I say this bc of digestion and stomach issues I've personally had when trying to eat 2lbs of 80/20 a day.
    Haha mostly I go for 1lb of them, but also keep EVCO , EVOO, natural PB , mayo , ranch and other poly/mono fats in! I gotta say, it is quite hard haha without a good appetite suppressant its a tough change from having high carbs xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    After my show I had breakfast the next morning at this little cafe in San Diego, peanut butter banana french toast & real maple syrup. They were unreal and actually pretty good size, filled me up, well worth the $13.
    cant beat that for $13. im going to this place called the sugar shack when i get back home after my show. apple drizzle pancakes and rasperry stuffed french toast. im torturing myself right now thinking about it

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

love the ground beef making some homemade power chilli right now.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

love the ground beef making some homemade power chilli right now.
    What is this power chilli you speak of?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sounds like a Bean-Containing Texican meal....
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    haha its my high protein/fiber/fat lowish carb/ chilli fits right in for my contest prep

3 lbs ground beef i used 90/10 it was buy one get one
    2 29oz ea cans garbanzo beans
    2 cans diced tomatoes
    1 can stewed tomatoes
    1 large onion

spice to taste

i use chilli powder, cumin, lawrys season salt, lil cinnamon

i dont have the excat macros i cant find my recipe book we are moving soon but i split this into 6 servings
    so you get like 50g protein 30 carbs/15fiber and i think 20 fat each so its a nice meal if it fits your schedule

25. power chilli
    Name:  power chilli.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  232.8 KB

26. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    power chilli
    Name:  power chilli.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  232.8 KB
    I actually imagined it inside of a Brick-made Chimney/Stove in an Igloo... :sadpanda: where's Chilly Willy the penguin?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

27. That'll be a great meal for some lean mass!

28. Ya some good stuff right there.

29. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

cant beat that for $13. im going to this place called the sugar shack when i get back home after my show. apple drizzle pancakes and rasperry stuffed french toast. im torturing myself right now thinking about it
    oh mine... im going to brusters ice cream and then ihop!!! lol pancakes and crepes are calling my name...

30. Made French toast with cinnamon Ezekiel bread today, I probably won't be doing that again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 02:45 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 09:05 PM
  3. Epi to help look my best 2 weeks from now?
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 03:24 PM
  4. Distilled Water M1T Log 5~15mg/daily
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 06:00 PM
  5. My first 2 weeks M1T is up! I got Results!
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 08:30 AM