41 weeks from runner-up to 1st. Distilled Water workout log to victory

Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Sick and miserable. Trying to stay hydrated and eat calorically dense food. Had some honey, coconut buckwheat pancakes this morning. Macros make it about 30gr protein,80gr carbs (24 fiber) and 35gr fat. Drinking a lot of water and I had a shake of some MHP Up YourMass that I've just been sipping on all day bc I haven't had an appetite. Low carb living on Monday! Still going to use IF principles, not giving up hope yet, although I'm damn close.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  2. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sick and miserable. Trying to stay hydrated and eat calorically dense food. Had some honey, coconut buckwheat pancakes this morning. Macros make it about 30gr protein,80gr carbs (24 fiber) and 35gr fat. Drinking a lot of water and I had a shake of some MHP Up YourMass that I've just been sipping on all day bc I haven't had an appetite. Low carb living on Monday! Still going to use IF principles, not giving up hope yet, although I'm damn close.
    I may have to try those. I love pancakes heres my "matty cake" recipe

    2 whole eggs
    10 whites
    1 cup dry oatmeal
    1 cup almond milk
    2 cups blueberries or fruit of choice
    2 scoops protein I like vanilla trutein in this
    blend all ingredients together
    heat a frying pan with a lil olive oil needs to be hot they cook much better
    cook them thin thy come out awesome
    ill add honey, stevia, and cinimon and top with natty pb or almond butter
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    I got full just reading that! Those sound dense my friend, I'll give those a try on a carb day though. If I sh!t load I'm on the toilet so those I'll throw in the rotation. Breakfast is by far my favorite type of food.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I got full just reading that! Those sound dense my friend, I'll give those a try on a carb day though. If I sh!t load I'm on the toilet so those I'll throw in the rotation. Breakfast is by far my favorite type of food.
    me too man my cheat days I usually go for french toast or waffles with a lil syrup or honey. or a huge omellete with some hashbrowns. The matty cakes are pretty beefy!!!
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    I'll be sticking to a set schedule diet starting Monday. Difference in calories from build/burn days will be my intra shake and dropping oils by 1tbs from
    my later meals.

    Meal 1
    6 whole eggs
    1/2 cup cheddar
    4 strips bacon
    1 fiber drink

    Meal 2
    1 scoop protein
    2TBS coconut oil
    2 tbs peanut putter

    Meal 3
    8oz turkey
    2 TBS evoo
    2TBS evoo mayo
    2 scups spinach

    Meal 4
    1 can tuna
    1tbs Evoo
    1tbs evoo mayo
    1 cup green beans

    I'll work up to the amounts of oil or else I'll be siiiiiick to my stomach. This first week no carb drinks or carb ups, doing 2 weeks to get into it and workouts won't be DC yet, 3x's/week but going to set up exercise I'll use in DC so I'll know what weights to push.

    Cardio 4x's/week LISS cardio (fasted on weekends) probably 30-45min
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    me too man my cheat days I usually go for french toast or waffles with a lil syrup or honey. or a huge omellete with some hashbrowns. The matty cakes are pretty beefy!!!
    After my show I had breakfast the next morning at this little cafe in San Diego, peanut butter banana french toast & real maple syrup. They were unreal and actually pretty good size, filled me up, well worth the $13.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Whats your take on not-so-lean beef and also on dark meat poultry? Subd btw!! Thanks for the awesome advise on PMs brother !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Whats your take on not-so-lean beef and also on dark meat poultry? Subd btw!! Thanks for the awesome advise on PMs brother !
    Um dark meat chicken is the spawn of the devil, I hate the taste of it!lol but seriously, I think its great Along with 80/20 cuts of beef are solid. Good fats for natural guys, same goes for eggs! I'm on some 93/7 turkey bc I got it for cheap. Once I run through that, I'll be eating mostly 85/15 & 80/20 beef. Never dark chicken or turkey, thinking about it makes me nauseous.

    As long as it doesn't make the majority of your fats, I say this bc of digestion and stomach issues I've personally had when trying to eat 2lbs of 80/20 a day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Um dark meat chicken is the spawn of the devil, I hate the taste of it!lol but seriously, I think its great Along with 80/20 cuts of beef are solid. Good fats for natural guys, same goes for eggs! I'm on some 93/7 turkey bc I got it for cheap. Once I run through that, I'll be eating mostly 85/15 & 80/20 beef. Never dark chicken or turkey, thinking about it makes me nauseous.

    As long as it doesn't make the majority of your fats, I say this bc of digestion and stomach issues I've personally had when trying to eat 2lbs of 80/20 a day.
    Haha mostly I go for 1lb of them, but also keep EVCO , EVOO, natural PB , mayo , ranch and other poly/mono fats in! I gotta say, it is quite hard haha without a good appetite suppressant its a tough change from having high carbs xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    After my show I had breakfast the next morning at this little cafe in San Diego, peanut butter banana french toast & real maple syrup. They were unreal and actually pretty good size, filled me up, well worth the $13.
    cant beat that for $13. im going to this place called the sugar shack when i get back home after my show. apple drizzle pancakes and rasperry stuffed french toast. im torturing myself right now thinking about it
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  11. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Um dark meat chicken is the spawn of the devil, I hate the taste of it!lol but seriously, I think its great Along with 80/20 cuts of beef are solid. Good fats for natural guys, same goes for eggs! I'm on some 93/7 turkey bc I got it for cheap. Once I run through that, I'll be eating mostly 85/15 & 80/20 beef. Never dark chicken or turkey, thinking about it makes me nauseous.

    As long as it doesn't make the majority of your fats, I say this bc of digestion and stomach issues I've personally had when trying to eat 2lbs of 80/20 a day.
    love the ground beef making some homemade power chilli right now.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    love the ground beef making some homemade power chilli right now.
    What is this power chilli you speak of?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  13. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What is this power chilli you speak of?
    Sounds like a Bean-Containing Texican meal....
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What is this power chilli you speak of?
    haha its my high protein/fiber/fat lowish carb/ chilli fits right in for my contest prep

    3 lbs ground beef i used 90/10 it was buy one get one
    2 29oz ea cans garbanzo beans
    2 cans diced tomatoes
    1 can stewed tomatoes
    1 large onion

    spice to taste

    i use chilli powder, cumin, lawrys season salt, lil cinnamon

    i dont have the excat macros i cant find my recipe book we are moving soon but i split this into 6 servings
    so you get like 50g protein 30 carbs/15fiber and i think 20 fat each so its a nice meal if it fits your schedule
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  15. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    power chilli
    Name:  power chilli.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  232.8 KB
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  16. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    power chilli
    Name:  power chilli.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  232.8 KB
    I actually imagined it inside of a Brick-made Chimney/Stove in an Igloo... :sadpanda: where's Chilly Willy the penguin?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    That'll be a great meal for some lean mass!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    Ya some good stuff right there.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  19. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    cant beat that for $13. im going to this place called the sugar shack when i get back home after my show. apple drizzle pancakes and rasperry stuffed french toast. im torturing myself right now thinking about it
    oh mine... im going to brusters ice cream and then ihop!!! lol pancakes and crepes are calling my name...
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Made French toast with cinnamon Ezekiel bread today, I probably won't be doing that again.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Made French toast with cinnamon Ezekiel bread today, I probably won't be doing that again.

    sounds delicious what was the issue?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    sounds delicious what was the issue?
    It was really hard, I may have cooked it too long but I like my French toast soft. I know it's hard to make toast with ezekiel bread, maybe I need to cook on lower heat and soak the bread longer?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  23. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It was really hard, I may have cooked it too long but I like my French toast soft. I know it's hard to make toast with ezekiel bread, maybe I need to cook on lower heat and soak the bread longer?
    i dont know man I cant get ezekiel bread up here. I miss bread of any type.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Maybe IF is treating me better than I thought? Took this picture this morning at 186.

    Name:  image-3936235944.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  413.9 KB

    After breakfast and 1/4t yellow gold and 1 scoop jack3d micro about 30min prior to that
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  25. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    62292

    what was your starting weight?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    what was your starting weight?
    I think I settled in after my show about 179-181?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  27. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    looking good buddy
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  28. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    62292

    Nice nice, I wanted to stay lean all year like keep my abs but I am so skinny after my cut now and my abs aren't even that great lmao, so I guess that will be next year .
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    Nice nice, I wanted to stay lean all year like keep my abs but I am so skinny after my cut now and my abs aren't even that great lmao, so I guess that will be next year .
    Have to try and keep that diet as tight as possible!

    I still have abs when I flex (abs & thigh) so that's all I really care. They are a little blurry though, hence the recomp for 6 weeks.

    Depending how it goes, maybe what I move into. 4 weeks of bulking, 6 weeks of recomp until its time for contest prep. If in 6 weeks I can be 185 and 2% leaner, major win!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  30. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    62292

    Yeah, well good luck with your goals! I'll be starting my bulk on the 24th, DC style like we talked about. Thinking about logging it to stay on track.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    Yeah, well good luck with your goals! I'll be starting my bulk on the 24th, DC style like we talked about. Thinking about logging it to stay on track.
    That's why I do logs, keeps me on track. If it helps others great, sorry guys I'm a selfish lover, lol.

    You'll drop some bf% on DC when you first start, then most of your mass will be fat free if you can stick to it! You'll do great man.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  32. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    62292

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's why I do logs, keeps me on track. If it helps others great, sorry guys I'm a selfish lover, lol.

    You'll drop some bf% on DC when you first start, then most of your mass will be fat free if you can stick to it! You'll do great man.

    Why do you think I will drop some BF with a calorie surplus? Sounds good though haha.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18

    Why do you think I will drop some BF with a calorie surplus? Sounds good though haha.
    Bc I did, lol.

    I ate A LOT while training DC, and I didn't the first few weeks bc I didn't really know. It resulted in about a 4 week recomp.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  34. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    62292

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bc I did, lol.

    I ate A LOT while training DC, and I didn't the first few weeks bc I didn't really know. It resulted in about a 4 week recomp.
    Haha sounds good, maybe I shouldn't be afraid to up my cals quite a bit when I start then.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Took 1 scoop Beverly Int. UMP cookies & cream, 2TBS coconut oil, 1 packet Splenda and some water. That stuff is DAMN good, can't wait to eat it 2maro!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Meals 1 and 2 were combined today, lol. I was busting my ass at work. Tasted soooo good
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Forgot how crappy getting back into keto was! Love the food but hate the feeling. I was drained during my workout, weights were good & had a good pump, just "felt weak".

    BB Row
    185x3x10-12

    Pull Down
    180x3x8

    Hammer Iso-Row
    180x2x12

    Under grip Hammer pull down
    200x2x12

    Seated DB curl
    40x12
    50x10

    Hammer machine curl
    45x12
    45x12

    DB hammer curls
    35x12
    40x11

    Called it a day, no cardio. I'll do some 2maro at the same time.

    Looking back at my notes, I'll do a "typical" CKD workout next week.
    Monday:Chest/Back/Shoulders
    Tuesday: Legs/Arms
    Wed & Thur: Cardio
    Friday: Depletion workout
    -carb up after (~5-7ish)
    Saturday: continue carb up (11am-7pm)
    Sunday: keto & faster cardio.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Good lord, I'm so hungry today. Not due to eat for another 4 hrs either. Isn't this supposed to fade away in IF?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  39. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    2383068

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Good lord, I'm so hungry today. Not due to eat for another 4 hrs either. Isn't this supposed to fade away in IF?
    They say it does but IDK i like eating all the time so Ive been scared to try that Im a huge baby when Im hungry or low carb
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  40. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    They say it does but IDK i like eating all the time so Ive been scared to try that Im a huge baby when Im hungry or low carb
    you eventually get used to it... green tea and coffee my friend.... helps suppress appetite
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 12:45 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:05 PM
  3. Epi to help look my best 2 weeks from now?
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 01:24 PM
  4. Distilled Water M1T Log 5~15mg/daily
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 04:00 PM
  5. My first 2 weeks M1T is up! I got Results!
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 06:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in