41 weeks from runner-up to 1st. Distilled Water workout log to victory

Page 14 of 14 First ... 121314

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    A lot of dudes were looking at me funny doing the Hammer Curls with 65's. I presume its because I workout in a 3XL 3/4 sleeve shirt and gangster shorts (kind of like capree's I guess.) So I just look like this stumpy guy that all you can make out is my traps outline and skinny wrist's I'm also rocking out to Biggie, lip syncing most everything haha.
    I don't know how you can rock a 3XL bro. I am comfortable in a 2XL but could never even think of going 3XL unless I knew it was going to shrink dramatically.
    SFW and GFH

2. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I don't know how you can rock a 3XL bro. I am comfortable in a 2XL but could never even think of going 3XL unless I knew it was going to shrink dramatically.
    I don't mind baggy stuff, most of them are shirts from college. There was always a standard 3XL from when I was manager of the basketball team because the guys were so tall. They'd pick and choose when they wanted smaller sizes so there was always some extra.

It's either 2X or 3X, only thing I roll in anymore now that its not 110 everyday. If it cool's down enough, i'll switch to the XL 3/4 sleeve, v-neck custom sweatshirts which is reallllly old school.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I don't mind baggy stuff, most of them are shirts from college. There was always a standard 3XL from when I was manager of the basketball team because the guys were so tall. They'd pick and choose when they wanted smaller sizes so there was always some extra.

It's either 2X or 3X, only thing I roll in anymore now that its not 110 everyday. If it cool's down enough, i'll switch to the XL 3/4 sleeve,v-neck custom sweatshirts which is reallllly old school.

Thats awesome!!!

Inbox is cleared out saw you tried to message
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

4. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Thats awesome!!!

Inbox is cleared out saw you tried to message
    Um, I don't remember what is was about

5. Update pic from this morning.

Name:  image-4266169659.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  476.3 KB

6. Looking jacked buddy getting bigger and leaner
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Looking jacked buddy getting bigger and leaner
    Thanks man, trying to be as lean as you this off season! Gotta get there first haha

8. Solid workout for what I was working with. Tris/bis were still a bit sore and it reflected my workout

Incline BB
    235x8
    235x6
    235x4
    235x4

Flat DB Fly
    55x12
    60x12
    65x10
    70x8

As you can see, pecs had a lot of gas in the tank. I realized this after y first set of incline and really tried to stay in the beginning 2/3 of the movement.

Wide Grip pull ups (bodyweight)

Couldn't do racks bc all racks were taken, bis were gas'd at this point so rows were out.

Straight arm press down
    Superset
    Face pulls
    4 sets of each 10-20 reps

My abs are kinda sore too still. I think I'm dehydrated and this is what's causing the lingering of soreness. Water in take has been down this past week. Already have a gallon in today.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks man, trying to be as lean as you this off season! Gotta get there first haha
    Dude Im up like 25lbs from that contest im not that lean anymore. Bulkin till about febuary though contest in April. How far out are you??? how long this log been going LOL

10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Dude Im up like 25lbs from that contest im not that lean anymore. Bulkin till about febuary though contest in April. How far out are you??? how long this log been going LOL
    True, you are getting hyoooooge. You're still lean tho bro.

Been going since 88' I think? Lol. Well my contest date has changed since I'm moving. It would have been like 15 weeks other wise. Guess this has transformed to an "off-season" log
    •   

11. big move or knda local?

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    big move or knda local?
    Goin big

Fresno, CA to Cleveland, OH

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Goin big

Fresno, CA to Cleveland, OH
    That is a big move.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

That is a big move.
    I may start to be a nomad, not real sure yet. I actually started a thread about it on here lol

Boston's on the list, you close?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I may start to be a nomad, not real sure yet. I actually started a thread about it on here lol

Boston's on the list, you close?
    Ill have to check that thread out I missed it.
    Ya im like 20-30 minutes from boston. I lived there before moving to Alaska

16. You da man, keep working hard, your food looks delicious, and good luck with your next show. Your determination is going to pay off no doubt. Keep putting in the world man. Oh and welcome to the east coast (sorta).
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

17. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    You da man, keep working hard, your food looks delicious, and good luck with your next show. Your determination is going to pay off no doubt. Keep putting in the world man. Oh and welcome to the east coast (sorta).
    thanks for the kind words brudda.

I grew up in Detroit, so more like a welcome back (sorta) lol

18. Since my contest has changed, I'm moving to full off season mode. I'd love for everyone to follow, here's the link.

DW Off-Season 2012-2013

19. Post shower with help via intagram

Attachment 70639

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 02:45 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 09:05 PM
  3. Epi to help look my best 2 weeks from now?
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 03:24 PM
  4. Distilled Water M1T Log 5~15mg/daily
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 06:00 PM
  5. My first 2 weeks M1T is up! I got Results!
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 08:30 AM