41 weeks from runner-up to 1st. Distilled Water workout log to victory

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Sub'd for the Patent Anabolic run!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo
    Sub'd for the Patent Anabolic run!
    me too!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    me too!
    In! Now get some theraflu

  4. Feeling better today, actually added a chicken & broccoli meal for lunch! I'm kind of hungry now actually. I'll probably cook up some eggs. So today I had 2 shakes, couple tbs of pb and 10oz chicken with 1/2 bag broccoli. Solid, but still not hungry in the morning.

    Maybe I'll do some abs/cardio tomorrow after work 2maro. Since I've been sliding in some carbs, I'll be doing a 10 day depletion again starting today. I'll eat some carbs post workout next Saturday.

    I don't feel "smaller" you know how sometimes when you're sick and don't eat you lose muscle fullness feeling? I don't feel that way at all. Been on new usp natty anabolic & 2 scoops modern BCAA since I've been sick. Staying on my Creatine too. Things I think get over looked when you're sick, if you can get em down, do it! Water intake has also stayed high along with drinking 2 powerade zeros a day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Well I trained today haha. Light back workout with some face pulls nothing to failure but all in the 8-15 rep range (minus pull ups)

    Surprised I did 20 wide grip pull ups and my shoulder feels pretty good.

    Also did undergrip BB Row, Rope pull downs, hyper extensions and face pulls. Trying to workout my med split for the few weeks to come, think I'm gonna hammer shoulders. I really need to bring these guys up, I have some theories and will probably test them out. Nothing ground breaking but could be something to help with lagging body parts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well I trained today haha. Light back workout with some face pulls nothing to failure but all in the 8-15 rep range (minus pull ups)

    Surprised I did 20 wide grip pull ups and my shoulder feels pretty good.

    Also did undergrip BB Row, Rope pull downs, hyper extensions and face pulls. Trying to workout my med split for the few weeks to come, think I'm gonna hammer shoulders. I really need to bring these guys up, I have some theories and will probably test them out. Nothing ground breaking but could be something to help with lagging body parts.
    One thing for Rear Delts and Back I learned today...Hanging Clean Pulls, Hanging Snatch Pulls and Floor Clean Pulls with Bands...DAMN! Try em out big guy , those and the Anabolic and BOOM , 1st place and a special dedication to Celly on the stand !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    One thing for Rear Delts and Back I learned today...Hanging Clean Pulls, Hanging Snatch Pulls and Floor Clean Pulls with Bands...DAMN! Try em out big guy , those and the Anabolic and BOOM , 1st place and a special dedication to Celly on the stand !
    I'd have to work with someone on those, I haven't really done them too much in the past.

    I'm waiting for the gym to open, gonna get in some LISS cardio then hit chest/calves later & take pictures at some time today
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'd have to work with someone on those, I haven't really done them too much in the past.

    I'm waiting for the gym to open, gonna get in some LISS cardio then hit chest/calves later & take pictures at some time today
    Lets see this anabolic in action, you say you gained weight and lost waist inches...THIS is something I has to see for meself !

    Have a good workout brother!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Better late than never. Subbing in here for the ride.
    SFW and GFH

  10. This morning. I'll get some post workout shots today too. 186

    Name:  image-2802623899.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  479.2 KB

    1st thing AM relaxed
    Weight: 186
    Right Arm: 15"+
    Left Arm: 15.25"
    Chest: 43"
    Shoulders:48"
    Waist: 31"
    Calfs: 15"
    Right quad: 23.5"
    Left quad: 23"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Looking big bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Thanks man, looked at a picture from when I started Lean Gains & I appear bigger but I also looked at a picture before I got sick and now I look soooooft. I am 7lbs heavier though

    I need to take pictures in same positions to better gauge, looking at them I have a slightly different pose in each. Guess I just stand there and click, don't really realize it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. I'm training chest right now :-D


    Name:  image-4165335111.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  549.8 KB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Trains chest...gets crazy leg pumps. Seems legit ! Nice legs btw bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Dude your.effin legs are awesome . No homo
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  16. Edit full homo
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  17. Lol
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  18. I'll get someone to take full pose pictures 2maro. No way I can do it solo, ugh!

    Thanks guys, that's with hair all over em too. Probably going to shave em 2day, then look out.

    Another thing, I'm really friggen pale! Need this new gym to open up, I'm wasting $45/month between 2 bc of their stupid hours. This one is 24hr and $30/month. There's one a bit aways what makes me hesitate to switch now, new one will open literally 1/2mile from my house (proximity of the two I go to currently) at 4am, 10min drives seem like an eternity.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. Workout was so-so today. Good pump just slow recovery and little less strength. Being sick and getting back into ketosis is showing up

    Smith Incline Bench
    225x9
    220x10
    215x11

    Flat DB bench
    80x3x12

    Cable Flys
    50x3x15

    Seated Calf Raise
    10sets started at 100lbs and moved pin up each time. Stopping just short of failure resting 60sec between

    Higher volume stuff nothing to failure (hence odd rep scheme for inclines)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. Bought body-fat calipars from Nutraplanet today!!! Along with their Flurry protein sale, had to get vanilla :-/ but it should work nicely when I am in heavy Bulk mode post workout.

    [B]Now I can really track progress![B]
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Holy crap, my calfs are sooooore today. Walking like a cripple

    No cardio
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Holy crap, my calfs are sooooore today. Walking like a cripple

    No cardio
    Love it when.that happens
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  23. Ate a bag of Hot 'N Spicy pork rinds today, my stomach is a bloated, gassy mess. 35gr of fat & 50gr protein but 0 carbs & they were soooo good though. What pork rinds aren't a good source of protein? Awww :-(
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Ate a bag of Hot 'N Spicy pork rinds today, my stomach is a bloated, gassy mess. 35gr of fat & 50gr protein but 0 carbs & they were soooo good though. What pork rinds aren't a good source of protein? Awww :-(
    Trans fat can be dangerous for too long but once in a while, heck ENJOY BROTHER! I am so tempred to munch a burger today...haven't had one in a long time...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Done with DC?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Trans fat can be dangerous for too long but once in a while, heck ENJOY BROTHER! I am so tempred to munch a burger today...haven't had one in a long time...
    Nothin wrong with a home made lean burger xD
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  27. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    Done with DC?
    No no no, just with my first blast. I'll pick it back up in a few weeks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. ...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  29. I'm going to have to change calf, it really hindered my ham training today.

    Stiff deads (off platform)
    185x8
    195x8
    205x8
    225x8

    Iso-leg curls
    30x12
    40x12
    50x10

    Hammer iso Lying leg curls
    50x10x3

    Seated overhead press
    95x12
    105x12
    115x12
    125x12
    135x12
    -superset
    DB laterals
    15x15
    20x12
    25x12
    25x12
    30x10

    Rear Delt
    4 sets 10-20 reps. I don't know weight, the numbers aren't on there

    45min LISS cardio post workout, 30min this morning.

    I'll list my supplement regimen later, I have to sit down and think of what I'm actually taking and when haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No no no, just with my first blast. I'll pick it back up in a few weeks.
    ah ok
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 01:45 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 08:05 PM
  3. Epi to help look my best 2 weeks from now?
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 02:24 PM
  4. Distilled Water M1T Log 5~15mg/daily
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 05:00 PM
  5. My first 2 weeks M1T is up! I got Results!
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 07:30 AM
Log in
Log in