Votums CABO Reformation o.0 PP/USP Supps used

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Its been a long while, little update:

I was on test and hit 230lbs in July last year. I was benching 315 for 2 reps, squatting 450 for 10, leg pressing 800 for 12, calf raising 600 for 15, and doing +100lb pullups for 10. Then I got married, and now I weigh 200 (luckily I don't really go below 200 anymore) and can bench 225 for 5 maybe, and everything else is down as well. 10 BW pullups hurt. I am sick of it, so told my wife I will be in the gym every day, even if she doesnt like it. We are goign to Cabo in August so she hasn't minded so far :p

Anyway, I need to do a log to keep me honest with myself, won't be taking an extra rest day if I want to because I feel obligated to keep posting lol.

I am running some stuff from my stash I recently cracked open:

The Prime/Recreate/Powerfull/Anabolic Pump stack, forgot what it's called, but I threw in Pink Magic as well, although I think its snake oil but it can't hurt.

Turinabol/Sustain Alpha/TCF-1 from PP

Lots of Creatine from PP

Naproxin because I hurt my foot running my fat body around a few weeks ago, lol, and minocycline to keep zits away. Also Optimen multis.

I have never really believed in the *** type supps (USP) which is why I am stacking it with the PP stuff. Its all LV and tastes horrible too. It may not be the smartest idea but since my last run was straight test and deca, at high dosages for close to 6 months, I would rather have 2 weak effects together than 1 weak effect at a time.

My diet will consist of:
Low carbs almost all the time. My only carbs will come from a leftover bag of ON weight gainer protein (until its gone) at a half serving post workout and brown rice at meals. Possibly wheat bread from sandwiches. Lots of chicken breast and ham, some cheese. First week cals will be around 1600, after that maybe 2200 or so. This log will be 28 days long.

The workout is a radical approach to breaking a plateau. Not a beginners workout, and although I am not in a plateau, my mind is. I'll be running every morning on an empty stomach, alternating between longish 4 mile runs, 2 mile runs, hill runs, and sprints. Workouts will be every dya after work.

I'll upload some pictures today, bad lighting at home so I'll grab some at the gym.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

20120619_194105.jpg
20120619_194142.jpg
No rest today. Rest periods from weight sets are filled with 40 seconds of bike cardio, I get .2 miles in 40 seconds at 5 resistance. Seated bike.

Dumbell Bench - 60x10, 40sec bike, 60x10, 40sec bike, 60x10, 40sec bike

Dumbell Bent Row - 85x10, 40sec bike, 85x10, 40sec bike, 85x5, 40sec bike

Leg Press - 360x10, 40sec bike, 360x10, 40sec bike, 360x10, 40sec bike

Dumbell Arnold Press - 40x10, 40sec bike, 40x10, 40sec bike, 40x6, 40sec bike

SLDL - 225x7, 40sec bike, 135x7, 40sec bike - I didn't like how my back was curving. I can't seem to figure out how to keep it straight for these.

Dumbell Curl - 40x6, 40sec bike, 30x10, 40sec bike - If I don't hit 10 reps in the first set I lower it

Tri Pushdown - 120x10, 40sec bike, 120x10, 40sec bike, 150x10 - No bike after 150, was just seeing if I could do it, was an extra set.

Seated Calf Raise - 180x12, 40sec bike, 180x12, 40sec bike

Ab work:

Incline Situp + 25lb weight - 20 reps, 40sec bike
Seated twisty thing + 25lb weight - 40 reps, 40sec bike
Machine Situp, forgot what its actually called - 100x20, 40sec bike
Oblique Crunches + 25lb weight - 20 reps, 40sec bike
3 way leg lifts in the captains chair, left, right, center = 1 rep - 10 reps, 40sec bike
X Crunch (some weird table thing, it hurts) - 20 reps, 40sec bike
Cable reverse crunches front and oblique - 15 reps, 40sec bike

5.4 Miles bike total. Good HIIT I think. Cardio in between sets is done with a 90% intensity.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Brother! Get in there and kill it like your life depends on it.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Brother! Get in there and kill it like your life depends on it.
Oh yeah, really feeling it today, hadn't seen that intensity in quite some time! Not sure if its placebo but I think the PP stuff may be to blame :D

Welcome back man. Sounds like you got up to monster status.
Thanks mate, yeah I was a legend in the college gym lol. Now I am stuck at a 24 hour fitness I think, maybe its anytime fitness, only 1 mile from home though, but I have to bench in a squat rack o.0 Usually opt for DB presses because of that.

Little background, I have done the first week of this routine several times so far, the first time I was pressing 35s.

The most recent run of it was 1may, and I looked in my book and upped every weight by 20lbs at least for yesterday. Will do the same for tonight. So far today I have ate a 400cal protein bar and a piece of grilled chicken and brown rice. I am thinking of implementing some leangains into this. Not sure how well it works but fasted cardio is excellent for adipose elimination. Going to start it tomorrow. Feeding window will be 1100-2100 or so. Never been a fan of counting calories, probably just going to eat nuts when I'm hungry in my window.

What do you guys think of the supplements? I'm thinking of adding OEP, is it still the weight loss king? Not worried about gaining weight right now, a cut 200 is still pretty impressive. I'm here to stay this time though, wife isn't going to persuade me to get mcdonalds ever again haha

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Don't feel like typing 20 seconds every time, so just know I did 20 seconds of bike between every single set.

Flat BB Press: 135x12 - 135x12 - 135x12 - 135x12 -- used fat gripz ouch

Yates Row - 135x12x4

Leg Press: 360x12, 360x8, 360x4, 360x4

DB Arnold Press: 40x12, 40x8, 40x6, 40x5

DB SLDL: 40x7x4

BB Curl: 75x10, 75x8, 75x5

Tri Pushdown: 150x12, 150x10, 150x6

Seated calf raise: 135x15x3

Situps +35lb - 20
Leg lifts with 35lb on my chest - 20
Twistys +35 x 40
Oblique crunch +35 x10
Planks with 35lb on my back 1 min
pushup + 35lbs on ym back - 10 super slow close grip

Tomorrow is a rest day, the point of this first week is to deplete your body of everything it has, My diet is below maintenence, I was going to run this morning but stayed up too late lol. I have some pictures too, in the first post. Looking fat in front and good in back :( Running should help

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
20120618_195206.jpg

Found 2 of these on my porch the other day. Going to raise them o.0

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back bro.

BTW, are you seriously raising them?
Thanks man!

Yeah, I will release them if they get to be a hassle but they dont even have teeth yet so they would definitely die. There are no shelters who will take them because they are considered pests here

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Workouts look intense bro! What's the dosing your doing on the supps?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to fug shyte up !!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Workouts look intense bro! What's the dosing your doing on the supps?
Everything is the max dose on the bottle, so when it says take 1-3 pills, I take 3.

If you've taken any of this stuff and recommend bigger doses let me know so I can adjust :) Like I said, last run was real test prop so I forgot all about PHS

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything is the max dose on the bottle, so when it says take 1-3 pills, I take 3.

If you've taken any of this stuff and recommend bigger doses let me know so I can adjust :) Like I said, last run was real test prop so I forgot all about PHS
I can't remember what the dosage is for the Turinabol? If you're dosing under 90, I'd hit it at 90.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Just ran for 15 or so, maybe logner didnt have a watch one, foot started hurting :(

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
The Turinabol is Liquid so I am doing 2ML, I'll do some sesrching and adjust so I am getting 90mg. Its not real tbol though, its the stuff that turns into tbol in the blood o.0

Day 4 from memory because I forgot to bring my book to work:

So day 4 is lactic acid training. The first workout for each muscle group is done with the top range of motion, 6" or so, as little lockout as possible. Basically time under tension to the extreme. The second exercise is a stretch movement in the bottom range of motion, focusing on stretching the muscles. The third is the first exercise with full range of motion and as many reps as fast as you can do. There is only 20 seconds of rest between each set

Flat BB Bench: Top ROM - 225x23, 225x20, 225x20, 225x20 - This is alternated with flys every other set
DB Fly: Bottom ROM - 20x20, 20x16, 20x15, 20x15
High Rep BB Bench: Full ROM - 95x25, 45x53

Seated Cable Row: Top ROM - 200x25, 200x20, 200x15, 200x12 - Alternated with pulldowns
Stiff arm cable pulldowns: Top ROM - 80x30, 80x30, 80x20, 80x20 - This is top ROM because that is where the stretch hits the shoulders best
Seated Cable Row: Full ROM - 100x50, 100x35

Seated Calf Raise: Top ROM: 45x30, 45x30, 45x30, 45x30 - Alternated with press raise
Leg Press Calf Raise: Bottom ROM: 90x30, 90x30, 90x30, 90x30
Seated Calf Raise: Full ROM - 45x30, 45x30

BB Shrug: Full ROM HR - 135x20, 135x14

Did some ab machine crunches with 100lbs.

My wife got home from the field so diet = orange chicken and chow mein from panda express o.0 She was supposed to be home at 6 but didnt get back until almost 9 so I was starving and didn't get my propane refilled to grill.

Next weeks workout is going to be something you guys have never seen before! Keep waiting!

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Where did you get this workout idea? Is it from somewhere else or did you come up with it? Reason I ask is I do something similar, but I run
On a treadmill and I actually do two sets of weight training between runs (usually, there are a few exercises that are just one set). I got it from Martin Rooney, the Parisi Speed School and Training for Warriors guy. Look up Martin Rooney Hurricane Workout on YouTube and it'll come up. It takes a while, but it'll get you in great shape. Good luck.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout bud
Thanks HTS!

Where did you get this workout idea? Is it from somewhere else or did you come up with it? Reason I ask is I do something similar, but I run
On a treadmill and I actually do two sets of weight training between runs (usually, there are a few exercises that are just one set). I got it from Martin Rooney, the Parisi Speed School and Training for Warriors guy. Look up Martin Rooney Hurricane Workout on YouTube and it'll come up. It takes a while, but it'll get you in great shape. Good luck.
Its called muscle explosion, a book by Nick Nilsson. The book itself is terrible, but I was buying some stuff on amazon and saw it, it had good reviews and was only like 10 bucks so figured why not. His ideas are radical, and a mix of a ton of different workouts, so I figured it would be good to try. This week is actually deadlift. Deadlift only, all week lol. I start at 20 minutes today and add 5 minutes a day until saturday. Coupled with leangains ideas I think it will work well. Body is just now getting used to a feeding schedule, although I still hate mornings until noon.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Sorry for the tardiness, was busy laying on the couch most of the weekend and doing homework o.0

DB Arnold Press: Top ROM - 50x30, 50x15, 50x10
DB Press: Bottom ROM - 25x30, 25x20, 25x12
DB Arnold Press: Full ROM - 25x20, 25x10

Close Grip Bench: Top ROM - 135x30, 135x25, 135x25
BW Tri Extension: Bottom ROM - x25, x25, x25
Close Grip Bench: Full ROM - 95x29, 45x68

Leg Curl: Top ROM - 80x30, 80x25, 80x15
SLDL: Bottom ROM - 135x30, 135x20, 135x10

I wasn't feeling the gym for some reason so went home after this. I think I was mad at my wife for something, for some reason when its her I'm mad at the gym suffers.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

I was supposed to just do HIIT and abs, but I felt bad about friday so did a lot of stuff.

My bench is coming back up, a few months ago 225 wasn't happening, I worked up from 135 warmups to 225x5 pretty easily. I'll do an HST run next most likely to further build strength.

Ended up doing 20 minutes of HIIT on the bike, singing along to my music to add an extra bit of pressure.

Lots of the weighted ab machine.

My body is looking good already, my waistline doesn't feel like it is slimming but I open carry my 1911 and my belt I had to cut a notch in wasn't tight enough, so it is slimming slowly. Love handles are thinning away too. After 1 week I actually am impressed with the mirror.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 is rest day, played some video games and did my homework. BS in Intel Studies. Should finish it next year. PRetty stoked.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 is going to be intense. I have been doing some research today at work and found that sumo deadlifts may be better for me, as I have a short torso, going to try them.

This entire week is deadlift ONLY.

Today is 20 minutes, you take your 6 rep max, do 3 reps, rest 20 seconds, do 3 reps, continue, shedding weight until you hit the time. Add 5 minutes every day.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 is rest day, played some video games and did my homework. BS in Intel Studies. Should finish it next year. PRetty stoked.
Don't be. I'd kill to go back to school. The other side's grass is only greener until you have to cut the damn thing every day from 9-5. lol

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
So day 8

Deadlift: 225x 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
185x, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
185x6

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Deadlift: 245x3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
225x3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
135x3, 3, 3, 3, 3
135x15

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention I also have to add 20lbs to the starting weight every day. I had a fan who was impressed and asking for tips yesterday so I lost time and didn't do a full 25 minutes worth. Still did a lot so its no big deal

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 60268

Found 2 of these on my porch the other day. Going to raise them o.0
NO!!!!
Thanks man!

Yeah, I will release them if they get to be a hassle but they dont even have teeth yet so they would definitely die. There are no shelters who will take them because they are considered pests here
There is a VERY GOOD REASON no one will take them. Kill them, give them some rat poison and put them in the trash. They are definitely pests and dangerous on top of that. You will not get a warning when they are going to become a hassle. You will go out to where they are one day and they will have started puberty and when you reach in to get them they will attack you. Just letting you know in advance. I have seen it more than once. I tried to warn my sons granny and she dismissed it talking about how smart it was and as it grew how freindly and loving it was. Then just 1 days time, puberty and she opened the gate and it attacked. She was able to use her hand again after 3 surgeries, and her arm only looks pretty in a full length glove. Testing fate worth finding your wife like that? I know you don't worry about you, cuz you are tough and a man but you know you are more protective of her.

Forgot to mention I also have to add 20lbs to the starting weight every day. I had a fan who was impressed and asking for tips yesterday so I lost time and didn't do a full 25 minutes worth. Still did a lot so its no big deal
Now that is pretty awesome.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Those racoons are gone, they wouldn't shut the hell up so I gave them to the neighbor lol. Hopefully they kill her dog because I hate that damn thing, stupidest dog ever.

Day 10

Deadlift:

265x3, 3, 3, 3, 3
245x, 3, 3
225x3, 3, 3
205x3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2
185x3, 3, 3
155x3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

33 sets, I can't figure out if I should be doing 1 set every 30 seconds or finishing my set and counting to 30 to start the next. Setup and a set takes close to 30, so I end up doing 1 every minute, but towards the end I felt lazy from that and started doing 1 sert every 30 seconds. What do you guys think?

Also I am beat to hell already this week lol. Luckily we have camping planned so Saturday won't have a workout, pretty sure my body can use a deload after this is finished lmao.

Plus side, my wife says it looks like I am on steroids, especially in my arms and shoulders, as do a few folks at work. Hopefully the waist will start thinning. I haven't been running in the morning because I'm just too damn tired, but I think that will help a lot. Diet has been loose to. My wife likes being lazy after work and sometimes brings food back for whatever reason. Need to be stronger.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far so good, gains are coming fast...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
So far so good, gains are coming fast...

Thanks DW,

The focus is just straight overload, forcing the muscle to adapt. The guy recommends DL or Squats to do it as nothing hits the full body more.

Its actually amazing how ****ty I feel walking into the gym every night, but then once I start lifting its like my body is like, ohhh yeaaahhh.

I left work early yesterday and got home about 3PM, passed out on the couch in uniform and everything for 4 hours, then went to the gym and nailed it.

35 minutes tonight o.0

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Forgot the numbers exactly for thursday, but it was 35 minutes total, started at 285 and 185 was the lowest I went. I'll find the note in my phone later, cant have phoens at work.

Friday was no gym because we went hiking and camping, hiked 4 miles in, 1000 foot elevation chamge or so, although including every hill it was probably 2000 total, but our cmapsite was at 1180 and I could see the ocean from the start. It was a pain in the butt! Never thought pcking in 60lbs would be that difficult, but after a week of deadlifting it was HARD.

Coming back was easy. Diet while I was there = bagels and gnutella and eggs and cheese lol. We were hungry when we shopped so we didn't buy anything really. Also apples.

Ready to kill it again this week, my abs are poking out and belts fitting better.

Also had some back tattoo work done at 2pm friday, we left to hike at 5, lol.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

OK Here is day 15 :D

So this guy made this thing up called stretch pause training. Its basically rest pause with stretching. Point is to recruit extra fibers, stretch fascia if you believe in that, etc.

Exercise is set up in pairs, a compound movement and a astretch movement. Each set is made of mini sets, so basically the first exercise looks like: BB Bench x10, rest for 20 seconds, DB Fly x 6-8, holding for 5 seconds at maximum stretch, rest for 20 seconds, BB Press (top 1/3 of ROM, pausing for 1 second at top and bottom) for as many reps as you can get. Sounds complicated, basically its exercise for 10 reps, stretch with 5 second pauses for 6-8 reps, then top 1/3 ROM for the exercise again, as many times as you can. That is 1 set.

Flat BB Bench/DB Fly: Weight is 205/20 - 205x10, 20x8 (5 sec pause flys), 205x13 (top 1/3 ROM) | 205x10, 20x8, 205x8 | 205x6, 20x8, 205x14

Now you see how its set up this should be faster lol.

Cable Row/ DB Pullover: Weight=180/30/180 - 180x10, 30x8, 180x17 | 180x10, 30x8, 180x15 | 180x10, 30x8, 180x10

Standing DB Curl/Incline Curl: Weight=30/20/30 - 30x10, 20x8, 30x12 | 30x10, 20x8, 30x6

Seated Calf Raise/Leg Press Calf Raise: Weight=135/180 - 135x10, 180x8, 135x15 | 135x10, 180x8, 135x13

DB Shrug - this one is alone, just 4 sets of rest pause, used 65lb dbs. 65x10, 9, 14; 65x15, 7, 4; 65x11 - I got sick of it lol

That was the end of the workout, so I added more because I am a hardass.

15 close grip pushups super slow with handles

Tri Pushdowns: 100x10, 150x10, 6, 4 (rest pause), 200x6, 4, 2 (rest pause)

Forearm curls rest pause as well 100x10, 8, 4

Pullups with rest pause, bwx6, 4, 2 (not too bad considering I did them last)

Ab work was on a decline ab bench with a 35lb weight in my hands, situpsx10, oblique crunches x10 each side, situpx5

So during the entire workout you need to go as slow and focused as possible. It hurt to say the least.

I also noticed I am 215lbs now, which means I have gained around 10lbs (that's subtracting 5lbs for water). In 2 weeks that is pretty damn good. I am not sure if any of it is fat, I look at my pictures I had the wifey take earlier and feel fat as ****e lol. They are attached.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established

My back looks good at least, Newest tattoo is on the lower left. The scene is almost finished. Odin standing on his horse on a cliff being attacked by the wolf fenrir, thor fighting jormungar the snake, loki on top sowing evil crap, giants coming in by longboat. Norse Ragnarok. Last piece to actually get done will be a valkyrie or two, then everthing else is just lots of shading, clouds, lightning, etc.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established

My back looks good at least, Newest tattoo is on the lower left. The scene is almost finished. Odin standing on his horse on a cliff being attacked by the wolf fenrir, thor fighting jormungar the snake, loki on top sowing evil crap, giants coming in by longboat. Norse Ragnarok. Last piece to actually get done will be a valkyrie or two, then everthing else is just lots of shading, clouds, lightning, etc.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Ink looks good.
hahahaha I know Im fat :(

Holidays are over, I went to the gym every day just didn't get around to posting it. Fourth week is the same as the third week so I don't plan on typing it out. Looking for a new idea to switch it up next week, thinking either HST or GVT, what do you guys think?

Also, the PP liquivade stuff is the most foul tasting stuff I have ever had, so hard to keep down :( Its working though so no qualms about that, but man, feel like I need to put ACV in with it or something to kill some of the horrid tatse

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Also I have it planned for the whole back piece to be done on the 9th of August, in time for Cabo so I can actually get some sun, so I will have awesome closeups and stuff of it then. I've had like 6 sessions on it already, but the 25th and 9th are planned as full days lol, so I might have it done. Shouldn't be able to see any skin

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahaha I know Im fat :([/QOUTE]
Haha, I wasn't avoiding comment on physique, I was genuinely interested in the tats. Let your dissatisfaction be motivation for you though.

Holidays are over, I went to the gym every day just didn't get around to posting it. Fourth week is the same as the third week so I don't plan on typing it out. Looking for a new idea to switch it up next week, thinking either HST or GVT, what do you guys think?

Also, the PP liquivade stuff is the most foul tasting stuff I have ever had, so hard to keep down :( Its working though so no qualms about that, but man, feel like I need to put ACV in with it or something to kill some of the horrid tatse
Yeah, the taste blows on them. No doubt.

I have always wanted to try GVT, but I know I couldn't keep up with the volume.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha I know Im fat :([/QOUTE]
Haha, I wasn't avoiding comment on physique, I was genuinely interested in the tats. Let your dissatisfaction be motivation for you though.

Yeah, the taste blows on them. No doubt.

I have always wanted to try GVT, but I know I couldn't keep up with the volume.
It's actually not too shabby, its 10x10 but you don't increase weight until you actually get 10x10, by then your used to it already anyway.

So I am still at 210-215, waist line is down from 36.5 to 34.5 at the belly button, still look flabby though my wife insists my love handles are gone. 4th of July just happened, drank a whole bottle of whiskey (lol) and basically ate crap all weekend. You only live once though!

I really need to start running but everytime I do my foot hurts so bad. Going to the doctor soon to figure it out. What do you guys recommend in the meantime to thin out my waist and lower body? Walking at a 15 incline on the tread or bike or something else?

Last nights workout was a chest blast. My chest is really lagging and I got sick of looking at it so Decided chest workout is now every day

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am still at 210-215, waist line is down from 36.5 to 34.5 at the belly button, still look flabby though my wife insists my love handles are gone. 4th of July just happened, drank a whole bottle of whiskey (lol) and basically ate crap all weekend. You only live once though!
I always seem to be the over concerning parent, but an entire bottle of whiskey isn't the best idea on a methylated hormone cycle. Oh well though, over with at this point.

As for the GVT, I am starting to learn about my volume weakness. Started UD2.0 and am doing the workout plans as well. Depletion days leave me crawling.