Kfactor's tough mudder log
- 05-15-2012, 02:43 AM
- 05-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Today workout consisted of 7 miles with pushups every 1.5 miles. I should be getting paid next week. So my workouts will be more intense and less boring. I will also potentially add a preworkout and a fat burner.
- 05-16-2012, 10:58 PM
are you doing timed miles or just getting through them. my gf showed me this competition and i thought it would be pretty interesting to try, btw much luck to your training and when you do it!!
05-17-2012, 02:54 PM
bmftisftw thanks for the support. it usually takes me an hour. However tough mudder is not timed so i am not too focused on my mile times.
05-17-2012, 04:28 PM
05-18-2012, 02:43 AM
05-18-2012, 02:45 AM
Today, ran 9 miles and did an ab circuit every1.5 miles in. Lungs felt great however towards the end about .5 miles in my achilles tendon in my right food started giving me pain. I stretched after and it feels better now. I see how toward goes, diet has been great day. My goal is to be down 12 lbs by the end of summer but put on 5-8 pounds of muscle mass.
05-20-2012, 05:14 PM
I been a little bit lazy on the posting but not my training. I ran a total of 30 miles this week. My rountie for the next two weeks will be Run 4 days and off 3 days. My distances will be 7 miles x 3 days a week and the fourth day will be 9 miles leaving a total of 30. I will be adding weight lifting into my rountie in a few weeks.
05-21-2012, 11:00 PM
05-24-2012, 01:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kfactor824 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:28 AM
- By JerseyDrew77 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2011, 04:23 PM
- By glockgod in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:48 PM
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 35Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:43 PM
- By LaXBro in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2010, 08:38 PM