KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

Page 1 of 23 123 ... Last
  1. KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.


    I have tossed my hat into the ring in the Transformers... The Quest for PRIME thread and this will be my log to kind of track my progress and training during that run. It is an 8 week transformation challenge between myself, DreamWeaver, ScottyDoc, LivetoLift, and TurningGreen.

    The contest is for 8 weeks as I said above and it is an anything goes contest so most all of us will be on some sort of anabolic whether it be a PH, DS, Peptides, or AAS. No one is required to use full disclosure on everything they are taking to achieve the goals since some of us have families and it isn't considered the best idea posting that info up.

    To let you all in on what is going on I am running FinaFlex EPI-V, and AndroDrive right now and plan on adding in some Stanadrol at about 600-800mg a day as well as increasing my dose of AndroDrive up to 6 caps instead of 4. Once I do get the Stano I will probably stop the EPI-V until the last 4 weeks so I can use it to help me peak at the end since it keeps the water off so well.

    I have been nursing an overuse injury to my elbow the past 2 weeks and can not lift heavy with it right now. As a matter of fact I have not lifted with it at all in a week. That is going to be a factor in my training and progress for sure. Hopefully I will be able to perform my Dumbbell Giant Set routine since it is very low weight. If not then I will be doing legs and then a hands free upper body workout consisting of Machine Flies, Machine Pullovers and Machine Lateral Raises.

    Here is a picture of me in my current condition, 207 lbs 9.7% w/ 20 lbs fat, 187 lbs LBM

    [IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****56 865&d=1335736009[/IMG]

    Now let's get this Mutha started!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Subbed!
    •   
       


  3. Got my eye on this
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  4. Ok lets follow along...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Sweet Kleen! You got mah vote!! GO AND KICK SOME ASS BRAH!
    •   
       


  6. Count me in!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. Thanks for the invite. Should be a great competition.

  8. In.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. subbed here as well. cant wait to see the results off this one. any way ya'll will disclose any of the substances being used?

  10. Looking forward to see how the pros do it! :P

  11. Thanks to all of you for following along.

    Superbeast, not sure what people are going to talk about. I listed quite a bit of anabolics I intend to use above, however this is going to come down to our training and nutrition. Also that distinction does not mean everyone is using something other than what is mentioned. However, it was asked that be a stipulation of the contest so I can assure that everything will not be mentioned by everyone.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks to all of you for following along.

    Superbeast, not sure what people are going to talk about. I listed quite a bit of anabolics I intend to use above, however this is going to come down to our training and nutrition. Also that distinction does not mean everyone is using something other than what is mentioned. However, it was asked that be a stipulation of the contest so I can assure that everything will not be mentioned by everyone.
    i never claimed to know how to read... good luck man.

  13. SUB'd for the WIN!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    i never claimed to know how to read... good luck man.
    LOL, Thanks Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    SUB'd for the WIN!!!
    Then you Sub'd to the right thread.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  15. This morning I went to do a little lifting and my elbow is still just not as recovered as I would prefer so I decided to extend the Hands Free workout through the rest of this week. For those of you that were not involved in my last log I have chronic tendonitis in my left elbow. Sometimes when I push to hard for too long it flairs up and then I have to take drastic measures like not training the area for a couple weeks. I already took one week off of training the area by not doing any pressing or pulling movements that I had to bend or straighten the elbow under a load.

    Hopefully next week I can go back to training my full body and do my DB Giant Set workout. It is 20 reps per exercise, 3 rotations with 9 exercises done as a giant set with no rest being the goal and if unable to finish without a break then not more than 30 seconds between sets exercises or rotations. If I am unable again then I will just do more of what I already am.

    Now for the actual workout.

    These exercises were done Hands Free as in my hands were not touching the equipment while lifting. I wanted to make sure I did not unintentionally use my hands for any of the lifting and engage the tendon under resistance.

    Lateral Raise Machine - 70x15, 90x12, 110x12, 110x12, 110x11 - My shoulders swole up like cannon balls by the end of these.

    Pec Deck
    - 105x15, 135x12, 135x12, 135x9, 120x12 - Had a nice burn in the pecs and a major chest pump.

    Single Arm Lat Pull Downs using an Elbow Strap
    - 50x15, 70x15, 90x12, 90x12, 90x12 - last set was hard to complete. If you are curious what this was. I took an ankle strap and put it on the Cable Crossover then strapped it just above my elbow around the bottom of my biceps and triceps then scooted back a little knelt down and rowed / pulled the cable down and back until my elbow broke the plane of my back. I was surprised by the isolation I was able to feel in the lats even though the strap was uncomfortable on my arm it did exactly what I needed it to for my lats.

    Leg Extension - 150x20, 150x20, 150x20 - I have been alternating between a heavier leg day and a heavier or higher volume upper body day. Today was kind of a heavier uppper body day and I was only supposed to get a pump on legs today. Saturday I did hack squats up to 495 so today was just active recovery and getting circulation going.

    Body Weight Good Mornings - 15 reps x3 sets in sauna - My hamstrings were still sore from Saturday's lift and I didn't see any need to push them so I used this to get a little stretch and blood into the muscles.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Hands Free... Hahaha, that's what she said!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Hands Free... Hahaha, that's what she said!!!
    Interesting my woman tells me Hands On, you must be doing something wrong.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. Subbed in for this. Good luck man. Kill it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Interesting my woman tells me Hands On, you must be doing something wrong.
    I like my womens to go hands-free personally, you know tickle the tonsils!!! IMO... of course!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I like my womens to go hands-free personally, you know tickle the tonsils!!! IMO... of course!!!
    Uhm Al... if she is tickling your tonsils then she is a he and that is why they are hiding their hands...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Uhm Al... if she is tickling your tonsils then she is a he and that is why they are hiding their hands...
    i just spit my chicken out onto my computer screen. i have bbq sauce coming out of my nose. thanks dude. now the ish talking has escalated to perfection.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Uhm Al... if she is tickling your tonsils then she is a he and that is why they are hiding their hands...
    Hahaha... Touche, you got me! Nice flip/flop, didn't see that one coming!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. I'm the old Fugger and you guys are the ones with all the injuries... go figure...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'm the old Fugger and you guys are the ones with all the injuries... go figure...
    LMAO, sounds familiar doesn't it. I know you spent some time injured from training hard before you started farting dust.

    Actually, aren't you nursing that chronic shoulder injury too?

    Heck I am proud of myself, I actually had the intelligence this time to recognize it before it got to bad and react. I COULD train them really hard right now but I would just run myself down. Now if I could have just recognised it a week earlier I may not have had to take the 2 weeks but oh well this beats the heck out of a month or so. It does suck though I was poised to add some extra muscle to these guns of mine and get them a little more in line with the rest of my body. Now I have to hold off on that.

    Today is a cardio day not much to tell. I will also be taking a walk at lunch and extending my fast until at least after that.

    Macros For Yesterday:
    Protein - 250 - 1000 - 36.5%
    Carbs - 265 - 1060 - 38.7%
    Fats - 75 - 675 - 24.6%
    Total - 2735 Calories
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LMAO, sounds familiar doesn't it. I know you spent some time injured from training hard before you started farting dust.

    Actually, aren't you nursing that chronic shoulder injury too?

    Heck I am proud of myself, I actually had the intelligence this time to recognize it before it got to bad and react. I COULD train them really hard right now but I would just run myself down. Now if I could have just recognised it a week earlier I may not have had to take the 2 weeks but oh well this beats the heck out of a month or so. It does suck though I was poised to add some extra muscle to these guns of mine and get them a little more in line with the rest of my body. Now I have to hold off on that.

    Today is a cardio day not much to tell. I will also be taking a walk at lunch and extending my fast until at least after that.

    Macros For Yesterday:
    Protein - 250 - 1000 - 36.5%
    Carbs - 265 - 1060 - 38.7%
    Fats - 75 - 675 - 24.6%
    Total - 2735 Calories
    Yah very liltle I can do about it so I no longer really consider a real injury... injuries are things that I can improve, all the other shyte is just an inconvenience...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. 12 wk pre-contest transformation
    By ScottyDoc in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:31 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 06:27 PM
  4. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 08:12 PM
  5. Interboard Transformation Contest
    By willieman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 09:48 AM
Log in
Log in