KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

Page 5 of 15 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Pictures or your full of $hit!!!
    Huh, What? Me?

Name:  Progress 5-14-12.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  115.6 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Huh, What? Me?

WOW! Dude those calves look amazing!! And I'm not kidding , your legs and arms are massive!. What I'm impressed about , is that even though u gained a lot , core looks even LEANER! Damn man! Talk about LBM!! 1st place what!? hahaha dude get ready for some male-maids at your house! because you are bringing the house DOWN!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good bro deff see a big change
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    WOW! Dude those calves look amazing!! And I'm not kidding , your legs and arms are massive!. What I'm impressed about , is that even though u gained a lot , core looks even LEANER! Damn man! Talk about LBM!! 1st place what!? hahaha dude get ready for some male-maids at your house! because you are bringing the house DOWN!
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Looking good bro deff see a big change
    Thanks Gentlemen, lets see how I rate amongst the others when the pics come out in the main thread.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

God Kleen I was going to post my update pics but I'm afraid to know lol. You are so freaking massive and yet so lean. I'm still in the chub club so my pics are gonna be like blimps lol. Good job bro and you def earned it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Huh, What? Me?

I am catching you brother. Only difference is your F'ng leaner than I am. LMFAO
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow Kleen! I'm amazed seriously. You can see that you have gotten leaner, water or not, and now you look bigger than your last pics. That is a huge double win right there. I'm not saying that you have my vote yet this week, but I am saying that the others have a lot to compete with for a chance at the top spot this week. Very nice man!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Huh, What? Me?

Damn bro, nice work! That middle front flex pic is looking like some definite change in the arms and chest! All around beast mode, can't wait to see this week when the sh1t really kicks in if this is a preview of whats to come!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good Bro, I was proud of my picts and then you pull this $hit! In the words of the Wicked Witch of the West from "Wizard of Oz" I'll get you my pretty and your little Dog too!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow I can't even get that big ... not on what I am using ... out of range for me in 6 weeks. Al is the only one that can catch you now.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Kleen how'd you download your pics? I tried last night doing the normal way I do, with manage your attachements, and it keeps saying error on page, no matter what cp I use.

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Kleen how'd you download your pics? I tried last night doing the normal way I do, with manage your attachements, and it keeps saying error on page, no matter what cp I use.
    I was informed that way Is the outdated way, now there is an add image icon in the toolbar above where you type.
    PES Representative
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I was informed that way Is the outdated way, now there is an add image icon in the toolbar above where you type.

Thanks brother!

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

Thanks brother!
    No prob man.
    PES Representative
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I am catching you brother. Only difference is your F'ng leaner than I am. LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Wow Kleen! I'm amazed seriously. You can see that you have gotten leaner, water or not, and now you look bigger than your last pics. That is a huge double win right there. I'm not saying that you have my vote yet this week, but I am saying that the others have a lot to compete with for a chance at the top spot this week. Very nice man!
    Thanks! I definitely added some nice bulk, my back is leaner and more defined. I am down 2.5 lbs from yesterday though, just lots of water flushing off. This week I should do more shredding and see what sticks.
    Damn bro, nice work! That middle front flex pic is looking like some definite change in the arms and chest! All around beast mode, can't wait to see this week when the sh1t really kicks in if this is a preview of whats to come!
    Thanks! Yeah my chest is coming up big time and my arms are looking big in that pic for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Looking good Bro, I was proud of my picts and then you pull this $hit! In the words of the Wicked Witch of the West from "Wizard of Oz" I'll get you my pretty and your little Dog too!!!
    Man you made a big transformation this week. I have to step up my cut game now.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow I can't even get that big ... not on what I am using ... out of range for me in 6 weeks. Al is the only one that can catch you now.
    Yeah not sure how much will stick around after I continue to flush this week.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    LUCK! That and I used the Image Icon in the toolbar. However even that has been major hit and miss for me.

Yeah, and it doesn't always work but seems to more since the site crashed.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

About sticking around weight wise I know what you mean size wise you are even going to look bigger. You gained the size it's yours...I can see it in the back shot ... badda boom, it just jumps out at you.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Today's workout was a beast to get through. I increase most of the weights used and just pushed my way through the workout. My lower back is not liking the abuse this workout puts it through. Not after the workout but during it, I get a twinge of what almost feels like a back pump.

Here is the workout, 3 rotations no rest 20 reps per exercise all performed with dumbbells.

Dead Lift - 35
    Bench - 35
    Squat - 35
    Bent Over Row (Elbows Out) - 35
    Romanian Dead Lifts - 35
    Shrugs - 35
    Arnold Presses - 22.5
    Lunges - 22.5
    Drag Curl - 22.5

By the end of this I was dripping in sweat, had to lie back on the bench and gasp while I took of my gloves. The increase in weight was definitely noticed. Next time I perform this specific workout the weight will be 40 lbs and 25 lbs respectively.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Guess who's back for another log... Kleen's Queen! Come give her your support.

KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Oh snap man that's what's up!! I need to get Mrs. packers in a log lol. Yall kick butt together!

Guess who's back for another log... Kleen's Queen! Come give her your support.

KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona

20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Good lookin pics Kleen! Nice transformation since the start of that FatFree log, keep it up!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man you are up 10lbs... and looking leaner... haha!
    I gave the Doc both physique and transformation but you were the very close second. Maybe next week you will come out on top?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Kleen my updated pics are now up on my Finaflex log!

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Oh snap man that's what's up!! I need to get Mrs. packers in a log lol. Yall kick butt together!
    Oh yeah we love it. Pushing each other farther and harder because we are both intense and competitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Good lookin pics Kleen! Nice transformation since the start of that FatFree log, keep it up!
    Thanks! I plan on being leaner and less watery this coming week.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man you are up 10lbs... and looking leaner... haha!
    I gave the Doc both physique and transformation but you were the very close second. Maybe next week you will come out on top?
    Thanks, yeah I should have cleaned up a bit more for the pics to show the definition pre water. Next time I will make sure everything is tighter and dryer. However I can't take away from the great job that Al did. He surely deserved the nod this week. Now I just step up my cutting game a little.
    Kleen my updated pics are now up on my Finaflex log!
    Cool on my way!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I just finished up doing an hour of cardio at lunch waited 2 hours and am breaking my fast now. 115 grams protein, 14 grams carbs and 23 grams fat for a total of 723 cals. Tonight dinner will be at least 85 grams protein about the same fat levels maybe up to 35g and will be low carb also, just some form of greens.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Okay add 4 slivers of grapefruit, I just got lucky and walked into the break room as someone was breaking one up and they let me have some. Can't go wrong adding in some grapefruit. As a matter of fact as good as it was I am going to pick some up to have with my fast breakers.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Okay add 4 slivers of grapefruit, I just got lucky and walked into the break room as someone was breaking one up and they let me have some. Can't go wrong adding in some grapefruit. As a matter of fact as good as it was I am going to pick some up to have with my fast breakers.
    Helps with metabolism and you can't ever go wrong with fruit carbs and vitamins!

Ps: Check Signature lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Dumbbell Workout 2 - 3 rotations through the giant set no rest, 20 reps per exercise.

D
    B Squat 35
    Incline DB Press 35
    DB Front Squats 35
    One Arm DB Row 35
    Romanian Dead Lift 35
    Overhead DB Press 20
    Step Up 20
    Lateral Raise 20
    Bench Dip 35

This time around this one was much easier, going to 40 ans 22.5 on next workout. My plan is to go up in weight on each new rotation of the exercises. I have projected weights set for 9 more rotations after this one. It takes 2 weeks for me to complete 3 rotations so the increase in weight will end up being extremely hard and I may have to repeat a weight for a rotation. I already plan to repeat the 8th rotation for the 9th. When it is all said and done I will be attempting this with 65 and 35 respectively on my last workout of this. Then I am taking a week off from training.

Scale weight is already coming back down and I look leaner than in my pics or at least I think so. It is hard to tell with my skin sometimes.

Fast breaker macros...
    Protein 118g, 472 cals 38%
    Carbs 125g, 500 cals 40%
    Fat 30g, 270 cals 22%
    Total Cals 1242
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

man it's hard to imagine you any leaner!! I think you could compete and contend very well.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Dumbbell Workout 2 - 3 rotations through the giant set no rest, 20 reps per exercise.

D
    B Squat 35
    Incline DB Press 35
    DB Front Squats 35
    One Arm DB Row 35
    Romanian Dead Lift 35
    Overhead DB Press 20
    Step Up 20
    Lateral Raise 20
    Bench Dip 35

This time around this one was much easier, going to 40 ans 22.5 on next workout. My plan is to go up in weight on each new rotation of the exercises. I have projected weights set for 9 more rotations after this one. It takes 2 weeks for me to complete 3 rotations so the increase in weight will end up being extremely hard and I may have to repeat a weight for a rotation. I already plan to repeat the 8th rotation for the 9th. When it is all said and done I will be attempting this with 65 and 35 respectively on my last workout of this. Then I am taking a week off from training.

Scale weight is already coming back down and I look leaner than in my pics or at least I think so. It is hard to tell with my skin sometimes.

Fast breaker macros...
    Protein 118g, 472 cals 38%
    Carbs 125g, 500 cals 40%
    Fat 30g, 270 cals 22%
    Total Cals 1242
    Damn nice workout bro , you have a lot , and do mean A LOT of endurance for that many reps all str8 up without rest!! Coming next spring with my next cut , I'll definitely come to you for advice on giant circuits like this bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

man it's hard to imagine you any leaner!! I think you could compete and contend very well.
    Oh no I am far from competition shape. I could get there pretty quickly I imagine but I am far from anything I would ever allow myself to step on stage looking like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Damn nice workout bro , you have a lot , and do mean A LOT of endurance for that many reps all str8 up without rest!! Coming next spring with my next cut , I'll definitely come to you for advice on giant circuits like this bro!
    Thanks, I have to admit there was actually about a 10 second rest period while I was waiting on my wife to finish using the bench I wanted to use for bench dips when I was finishing the 2nd rotation.

My shirt was completely soaked as in wet t-shirt contest soaked and sticking to my skin. People were looking at me like I was nuts when I finished. Then I went and stretched and did ab work in the sauna.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

My shirt was completely soaked as in wet t-shirt contest soaked and sticking to my skin. People were looking at me like I was nuts when I finished. Then I went and stretched and did ab work in the sauna.
    Haha man I miss getting the crazy person stares. I bet you get them a lot.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I actually got some today with my leg workout , I went low weight on the leg press but high volume and as low as I could on it , so I was drenched. 5 sets back to back no rest at all, well on the first 2 sets like 5-10 sec breather , then kept going. For the otherones only rest was changing the plates and thats it hahaha xD I love those stares , means you are looking swole and also! that they know you go to workout !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Yah I am getting the freak stares now too lol I live for those moments. Bring on the hate, makes me feel strong... mix in some amourous looks from the ladies. Oh had something kind of creepy happen though this girl, very young was trying to hit on me, turns out she's only 19 when I said "How old are you?" I told here I was hapily married of course and even if I wasn't 19 is too young...She was very attractive though... I have seen younger women try to get my attention b4 and know some have a thing for older guys. She said "I didn't know that guys your age could look that good", I was flattered but a little creeped...
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah I am getting the freak stares now too lol I live for those moments. Bring on the hate, makes me feel strong... mix in some amourous looks from the ladies. Oh had something kind of creepy happen though this girl, very young was trying to hit on me, turns out she's only 19 when I said "How old are you?" I told here I was hapily married of course and even if I wasn't 19 is too young...She was very attractive though... I have seen younger women try to get my attention b4 and know some have a thing for older guys. She said "I didn't know that guys your age could look that good", I was flattered but a little creeped...
    Haha good to know ya still got it !
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Haha good to know ya still got it !
    That's true ...
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Cardio this morning, 400 cals,
    Ab Wheel from knees - 5 sets of 10 with minimal rest.

Noticing a lot more trimming up now that the water is mostly gone. I am thinking I will be looking better this week but the big changes will be next week for me. I can tell from where my body is that it is about to "whoosh" some body fat.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Noticing a lot more trimming up now that the water is mostly gone. I am thinking I will be looking better this week but the big changes will be next week for me. I can tell from where my body is that it is about to "whoosh" some body fat.
    Nice I'd like to whoosh some body fat myself. I'm guessing the DMZ is really going to start shining this week.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nothing wrong with that!!! Hell creeped id be ready for an all nighter lol. Good to have those moments though.

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Nice to hear Kleen! Can't wait to see what the next round of pics brings, since you seemed zoned in pretty well right now
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah, I feel pretty good. I may not be cutting as fast as some of the gents at the moment but I was taking that time to add some Kleen mass. I knew that Al was gonna drop his fat pretty quick but his progress last week was startling to me.

I have trimmed off any excess from last week and without the water I seem to have kept a decent amount of mass. I have been holding in the 209.5-210 area for a few days and diet has been very on point. If that is the case I managed to add 3 + lbs clean mass and now it is all cut time. My upper abs look a little better and my lower abs a little worse. The curse of having some loose skin. I expect by next week the skin will have tightened back up some and everything will not only look leaner but tighter.

I am taking my son for an MRI here in a few. Just something they have to do in order to get his medication approved nothing to worry about. Not sure how long I will be there could be 30 minutes or 10 hours. Will go lift later when I have the chance. Today is a scheduled heavy carb day but I plan to do my pics tomorrow so I need to make sure I do it right and am not holding any water.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 08:44 PM
  2. 12 wk pre-contest transformation
    By ScottyDoc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:31 AM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 195