KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

Page 3 of 23 First 12345 ... Last

1. Thanks Pumpkin!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Chris... You Hot Piece of Meat you!!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

3. I must be doing it wrong because I have never been referred to as "a hot piece of meat" haha.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I must be doing it wrong because I have never been referred to as "a hot piece of meat" haha.
    I wanna be like Chris..
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Lol save it for the ladies... or should I say the wives.. yah I should ..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Chris =

If your mouth is watering...You are GAY!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

7. Its the old ladies at the gym....the cougars....that I seem to attract. I don't think I've ever had any girl under 50 hit on me, but the cougars wink at me all the damn time!!
    Recoverbro Elite

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Its the old ladies at the gym....the cougars....that I seem to attract. I don't think I've ever had any girl under 50 hit on me, but the cougars wink at me all the damn time!!
    Same with me Brotha, seriously, if they are older they will look, wink, smile, etc. The younger ones don't even batter an eye-lash at me!
    www.finaflex.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Its the old ladies at the gym....the cougars....that I seem to attract. I don't think I've ever had any girl under 50 hit on me, but the cougars wink at me all the damn time!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Same with me Brotha, seriously, if they are older they will look, wink, smile, etc. The younger ones don't even batter an eye-lash at me!
    Well yall arent exactly spring chickens haha.

10. Alright so I finally got back online. And I am now here. Sorry for the tardiness.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

11. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Yeah... I got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!!!
    www.finaflex.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Now we are taking potshots from the younger crowd Al!!

We are older yes....but I would like to say we are smoother, more matured, and experienced than our younger competitors, just like your avi!!!

"Stay thirsty (and in our rear-view mirror), my friend"

Recoverbro Elite

13. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I get attention from some younger women but it's not like they are coming on strong or anything. I am sure there are oportunities but my radar is down.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yeah... I got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!!!
    I have one foot in the grave and the other up the azz of people that piss me off lol...

14. I think the younger women nowadays think they are too good for everybody it seems. That's my perception anyways from what I see in and out of the gym from the ones that are at least half decent looking.

I got news for them though...THEIR POOP STINKS THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE'S!!

I have played mind games with some before by making a habit of giving the not so hot women attention. You can tell by their mannerisms that it bothers them...lol
    Recoverbro Elite

15. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I think the younger women nowadays think they are too good for everybody it seems. That's my perception anyways from what I see in and out of the gym from the ones that are at least half decent looking.

I got news for them though...THEIR POOP STINKS THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE'S!!

I have played mind games with some before by making a habit of giving the not so hot women attention. You can tell by their mannerisms that it bothers them...lol
    Rick... I agree Brother, I mean totally agree! That too hot to trot attitude that a good many of these younger women have today is actually a turn off to me, not a turn on! I don't want to be with a girl just because she is HOT, I mean I want a girl that is humble about it, not walking around all high and mighty and I should worship the ground she walks on just because she's HOT!
    www.finaflex.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Rick... I agree Brother, I mean totally agree! That too hot to trot attitude that a good many of these younger women have today is actually a turn off to me, not a turn on! I don't want to be with a girl just because she is HOT, I mean I want a girl that is humble about it, not walking around all high and mighty and I should worship the ground she walks on just because she's HOT!
    Brotha there are not many humble women out there anymore. Most are spoiled beatches. They expect to be given everything and most don't appreciate all that most of us men do for them. Lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

17. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Brotha there are not many humble women out there anymore. Most are spoiled beatches. They expect to be given everything and most don't appreciate all that most of us men do for them. Lol
    Another thing... I hear women complaining that Chivalry is Dead! Ya know what, it is most definitely dying and it is not to the fault of the Man! There are more "I am Woman, Hear me Roar" out there that won't let you help them change a tire, or help them put their bag in the over-head compartment on a plain, or if you hold a door for them they look at you like you are hitting on them, etc.
    www.finaflex.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Absolutely Scotty! I would much rather be with the woman that looks much better than she gives herself credit for, not these divas out there today that think and act like they are model material when they aren't with their nose in the air!!

My wife is a perfect example of what I like, which is great since I'm married to her...lol. She is around 115 lbs and pretty slim with a flat stomach, yet she will not wear clothes that are revealing or anything too tight because she doesn't think she has the body to wear that stuff.

Then you have the girls today that have their muffin top fat rolls hanging over their jeans that are so tight you can make out the cellulite in their legs along with George Washington's face from the quarter in their back pocket!!!....but they are "too good for us"
    Recoverbro Elite

19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Absolutely Scotty! I would much rather be with the woman that looks much better than she gives herself credit for, not these divas out there today that think and act like they are model material when they aren't with their nose in the air!!

My wife is a perfect example of what I like, which is great since I'm married to her...lol. She is around 115 lbs and pretty slim with a flat stomach, yet she will not wear clothes that are revealing or anything too tight because she doesn't think she has the body to wear that stuff.

Then you have the girls today that have their muffin top fat rolls hanging over their jeans that are so tight you can make out the cellulite in their legs along with George Washington's face from the quarter in their back pocket!!!....but they are "too good for us"
    Sooo funny that you mention that, not sure if you remember, but months ago we were all posting on a thread... something like Hot girls taking pictures of themselves with a camera phone, and I posted this one...

and I asked if I got extra credit for having dated her? Anyway, she is the most perfect example of thinking she is too hot to trot, do not get me wrong, she was very beautiful, but had at least 30+Lbs to lose to have that slim body, not to say I didn't mind the xtra cushion for the pushing, but she wore stuff that a slimmer girl should be wearing all the time, and she did think way, way, way too highly of herself!!!
    www.finaflex.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Sooo funny that you mention that, not sure if you remember, but months ago we were all posting on a thread... something like Hot girls taking pictures of themselves with a camera phone, and I posted this one...

and I asked if I got extra credit for having dated her? Anyway, she is the most perfect example of thinking she is too hot to trot, do not get me wrong, she was very beautiful, but had at least 30+Lbs to lose to have that slim body, not to say I didn't mind the xtra cushion for the pushing, but she wore stuff that a slimmer girl should be wearing all the time, and she did think way, way, way too highly of herself!!!
    Nice tits though

21. Kleen... this sux, it is doing the same thing on my thread, I'm missing my whole last page, it says it is there, but I cannot access it and everything that gets posted seems to just go on the bottom of the page before... WTF... U R the IT Genius???
    www.finaflex.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Kleen... this sux, it is doing the same thing on my thread, I'm missing my whole last page, it says it is there, but I cannot access it and everything that gets posted seems to just go on the bottom of the page before... WTF... U R the IT Genius???
    As an IT Genius I agree this sux... Is that what you wanted me to say? I bet they lost it when the site crashed last night.
    Current Training Log -

23. In case you missed them, and the second were just because the others were a little blurry.
    Name:  Progress Montage 5-7-12.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  94.1 KB

Name:  5-8-12 Progress w background.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  84.2 KB
    Current Training Log -

24. Nice physical changes Kleen. You look a lot leaner than a couple weeks ago. You've made some pretty great progress!!
    Recoverbro Elite

25. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice physical changes Kleen. You look a lot leaner than a couple weeks ago. You've made some pretty great progress!!
    Thanks Rick, I am working towards ripping up like you.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:44 PM
  2. 12 wk pre-contest transformation
    By ScottyDoc in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 235