KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

Page 3 of 15 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I hear ya on the am vs pm gym crowd. When I have time I love to go in the am. I call it the serious crowd, and there's only a handful. I always try to get in and out before 5pm...thats when the douche bags come out at my gym. We just received a new batch of DBs as well who have been coming in to get ripped for summer...bunch of clowns who come in and take up space trying to figure out what they're going to workout meanwhile texting or talking on their phones...frustrating as hell.
    Yeah, I have been known once or twice to walk up to a machine a guy is texting next to and just get on it. "I was using that!" to which I say "No you were using your phone but you can work in with me."
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, I have been known once or twice to walk up to a machine a guy is texting next to and just get on it. "I was using that!" to which I say "No you were using your phone but you can work in with me."
    LoL, I hate Douche-Bags like that! I personally am not that rude about it, I just ask to work in with them from the get-go, now if they tell me NO, which happens about 5% of the time, then I pitch a fit and will get rude with them!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

For the most part the douches stay out of my way... once in a while I get in a little bit of a pickle though. I have kept my cool though... so far.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Oh typically I am the most polite guy in the gym. I move out of peoples way, I step back away from the dumbbell rack to lift, if I see someone waiting I ask them if they want to work in so long as my rest period allows. If someone is using a machine I want to use I ask how much longer they will be and ask if I can work in if it will be a while. That or I simply modify my order or exercises.

However like I said the guys I have been rude to were not using the equipment. They were playing around with their phones next to a machine that they had not used for about 5 minutes. Obviously these are also people that I had already noticed doing that crap every machine they go to, OR WORSE they sit on the machine and talk on the phone for extended periods. Besides, I wasn't really rude, just honest. They weren't using it they were using the phone, and I offered to let them to work in with me.

Now when someone tells me I can not work in with them or use something when they are on the phone or any other reason I can get a little testy. I remind them they signed a contract stating they would not rest on equipment and were required to let others work in. If they still don't listen I run my finger across my head to gather the sweat and flick it in their face and dare them to say something.
    Current Log:
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Oh typically I am the most polite guy in the gym. I move out of peoples way, I step back away from the dumbbell rack to lift, if I see someone waiting I ask them if they want to work in so long as my rest period allows. If someone is using a machine I want to use I ask how much longer they will be and ask if I can work in if it will be a while. That or I simply modify my order or exercises.

However like I said the guys I have been rude to were not using the equipment. They were playing around with their phones next to a machine that they had not used for about 5 minutes. Obviously these are also people that I had already noticed doing that crap every machine they go to, OR WORSE they sit on the machine and talk on the phone for extended periods. Besides, I wasn't really rude, just honest. They weren't using it they were using the phone, and I offered to let them to work in with me.

Now when someone tells me I can not work in with them or use something when they are on the phone or any other reason I can get a little testy. I remind them they signed a contract stating they would not rest on equipment and were required to let others work in. If they still don't listen I run my finger across my head to gather the sweat and flick it in their face and dare them to say something.
    One guy ran and got the guy at the front desk ... I think he had some sort of mental problem, I told him if he was going to act like an azzhole, I was going to treat him like one, when I realized he wasn't quite right I told the guy at the front desk that I felt kind of bad that I was so hard on him. He was being a douche though.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

The part in bold was actually a joke I would never do that. Sometimes I wish I could be an ass like that.

My friend walked up to this punk that was talking crap to everyone and flipped his hat off his head. The guy was all WTF and tried to bow up! Then my buddy stepped up real close almost in his ear and told him he wanted to be able to see his eyes roll in the back of his head when he knocked his bitch ass out. Mind you he is 6'1.5 and 330 with about 25 inch arms. Many of the guys in the weight area laughed their asses off at that idiot getting punked like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    One guy ran and got the guy at the front desk ... I think he had some sort of mental problem, I told him if he was going to act like an azzhole, I was going to treat him like one, when I realized he wasn't quite right I told the guy at the front desk that I felt kind of bad that I was so hard on him. He was being a douche though.
    Yeah you actually do have to be pretty careful. The stuff I mentioned was the most severe stuff I had done and not by any means the norm. However gym etiquette is a MAJOR Peeve of mine.
    Current Log:
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

The part in bold was actually a joke I would never do that. Sometimes I wish I could be an ass like that.

My friend walked up to this punk that was talking crap to everyone and flipped his hat off his head. The guy was all WTF and tried to bow up! Then my buddy stepped up real close almost in his ear and told him he wanted to be able to see his eyes roll in the back of his head when he knocked his bitch ass out. Mind you he is 6'1.5 and 330 with about 25 inch arms. Many of the guys in the weight area laughed their asses off at that idiot getting punked like that.

Yeah you actually do have to be pretty careful. The stuff I mentioned was the most severe stuff I had done and not by any means the norm. However gym etiquette is a MAJOR Peeve of mine.
    Nobody really knows gym edicate very well where I am as it's a lot of amateurs...
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Yeah, and the gyms are just about making sales now. Used to be you got 3 free workouts with a staff member no matter what gym you went to. They would reinforce or introduce gym etiquette during that time, as well as show people the correct way to use machines. Heck they would even give you a spot without trying to charge you for a training session...
    Current Log:
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Yeah, and the gyms are just about making sales now. Used to be you got 3 free workouts with a staff member no matter what gym you went to. They would reinforce or introduce gym etiquette during that time, as well as show people the correct way to use machines. Heck they would even give you a spot without trying to charge you for a training session...
    I can't believe Morry has not chimed in on this conversation, he hates working out at the gym next to my store on Mondays, he only does so because he wants me to take his pictures, LoL, if he walks away for water, people will take his equipment faster than he can even blink, it is like they are waiting and watching and jump on it as soon as you turn your back, LoL, then again I go there when it is less busy, he goes between 6-8pm (peak azzhole time).
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I can't believe Morry has not chimed in on this conversation, he hates working out at the gym next to my store on Mondays, he only does so because he wants me to take his pictures, LoL, if he walks away for water, people will take his equipment faster than he can even blink, it is like they are waiting and watching and jump on it as soon as you turn your back, LoL, then again I go there when it is less busy, he goes between 6-8pm (peak azzhole time).
    Leaving a towel reserves your place at our gym but sometimes people will disapear for too long which isn't cool. The worst thing is people not putting their weights away... sometimes you don't know if they are still in use or not.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

No doubt, I leave my towel and workout log on the machine and if they are on it when I get back they will get off, or I will let them work in with me, but I WILL be finishing out my sets on the machine regardless...

When I do go at night I tend to do a lot of sets on one exercise then go to another. I will only do one exercise per body part to minimize the annoyance of trying to find free machines. I also don't plan the machine I want to use so much as the group and angle I have in mind to work. That way if all the incline benches are taken it is no sweat for me to grab a flat bench or an incline machine press.

Now with the way Morry trains everything being a circuit I can't imagine even trying to do that when the gym is busy.
    Current Log:
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

No doubt, I leave my towel and workout log on the machine and if they are on it when I get back they will get off, or I will let them work in with me, but I WILL be finishing out my sets on the machine regardless...

When I do go at night I tend to do a lot of sets on one exercise then go to another. I will only do one exercise per body part to minimize the annoyance of trying to find free machines. I also don't plan the machine I want to use so much as the group and angle I have in mind to work. That way if all the incline benches are taken it is no sweat for me to grab a flat bench or an incline machine press.

Now with the way Morry trains everything being a circuit I can't imagine even trying to do that when the gym is busy.
    It drives him crazy, believe me, LoL, he makes a lot of "Are you a Fuggin Idiot!" faces and then they are like, Oh... $hit you were here and he doesn't even answer them, just puts it back the way it was and does his set!
    www.finaflex.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

The worst thing I think I can remember doing to someone out of aggravation was when I had the Leg Press sled loaded up with like 12 plates on each side and I walked away to catch my breath between sets, left my 1 gallon water jug on the seat, came back to find 4 plates missing off of one side and there were no 45's around and what do you know, this guy just 2ft away had 4 plates on his Hack-Squat machine! LoL, so I walked up and started taking them off of his machine and putting them on my machine and he was like, "Hey, I'm using those!" and I just responded, "No, I was using them!" as I continued to put them back on my machine!!! He just walked away, but I was in one of those rare moods and had the itch!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

You guys are not getting me very excited to go into the gym at 5pm on a Monday.... I hate Monday evening at the gym or any evening for that matter but my work schedule and childcare kind of force me too.... Oh well its chest day and I have enough **** in my system today nothing is stopping this bad mofo!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

It drives him crazy, believe me, LoL, he makes a lot of "Are you a Fuggin Idiot!" faces and then they are like, Oh... $hit you were here and he doesn't even answer them, just puts it back the way it was and does his set!
    Oh of that I am certain.
    The worst thing I think I can remember doing to someone out of aggravation was when I had the Leg Press sled loaded up with like 12 plates on each side and I walked away to catch my breath between sets, left my 1 gallon water jug on the seat, came back to find 4 plates missing off of one side and there were no 45's around and what do you know, this guy just 2ft away had 4 plates on his Hack-Squat machine! LoL, so I walked up and started taking them off of his machine and putting them on my machine and he was like, "Hey, I'm using those!" and I just responded, "No, I was using them!" as I continued to put them back on my machine!!! He just walked away, but I was in one of those rare moods and had the itch!!!
    Yeah, I can see that. I am so Alpha today it is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    You guys are not getting me very excited to go into the gym at 5pm on a Monday.... I hate Monday evening at the gym or any evening for that matter but my work schedule and childcare kind of force me too.... Oh well its chest day and I have enough **** in my system today nothing is stopping this bad mofo!!!
    Haha just use it to feed the fire!

Wait a minute you do chest on Mondays... No Way I would do chest on a Monday at the gym any more. I used to try but that seems to be the day that everyone and their brother does chest. Everyone loves chest so they want to do it first thing in the week. I found even when i lifted at night that if I did Chest any other day their were always more chest machines or benches open. Something to consider...
    Current Log:
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

Lmao why did I say it was Monday lmao! No more wake and bakes for this guy..
    PES Representative
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

If you are not awake, then what do you call it?

www.finaflex.com
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

If you are not awake, then what do you call it?

A burning bed!
    Current Log:
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

Lmao, I'm still cracking up over this one. By the time I realized my mess up you had already quoted and I went back to edit and said damage done. WTF is wrong with me!
    PES Representative
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

That is some good ish, talk about short term memory loss eh, you lost 2 days!
    Current Log:
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

A burning bed!
    Nice...
    www.finaflex.com
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

That is some good ish, talk about short term memory loss eh, you lost 2 days!
    PES Representative
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Lmao, I'm still cracking up over this one. By the time I realized my mess up you had already quoted and I went back to edit and said damage done. WTF is wrong with me!
    It's All Good Brotha!!! All Fun & Games until someone gashes his head, Hey... wait a minute???
    www.finaflex.com
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

It's All Good Brotha!!! All Fun & Games until someone gashes his head, Hey... wait a minute???
    I see what you did there! You must have been doing the same thing before you went to get that water!
    PES Representative
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

That might have just made him thirsty enough to run for a drink.
    Current Log:
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

LOL yeah, I hope so too.

So for my cardio at lunch I walked to the bayou then did interval running the first mile basically running up the hills about 8mph and then a brisk walk down then ran up the next one... I did that the first mile on the trail then walked about 3 miles at a brisk pace. I was out there for a total of 70 minutes from the time I walked out until I walked back in the building.

I have no idea how many calories that burned, then I got back waited 45 minutes and had 6 oz grilled chicken breast which I just finished.

Was kind of cool I walk back through the front part of the library, it is just an open space outside of there with places to sit and stuff. Well I had my shirt off working on my tan. I was of course wearing my headphones but the song I was listening to had a dead spot at the end of the MP3 well I hear this woman exclaim "Damn look at him!" I didn't turn my head I just figured no big deal. So she said something else to her friend then her friend says. I am gonna tell him what you said. I am telling him you said he was one nice piece of meat you would like to eat." the other girl says "Well he is yummy!" Mind you they think I can't hear anything because I have my headphones on. At that point I just had to do it so I turned to her as I walked by and told her "Thank You!" She freaks and says "Oh my God he heard us, he just said thank you!"

I didn't know that a person could turn that red. Was very cool though because at this point I don't see myself in that way.
    Stud post.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

That IS the proper way to behave at a gym , respectful and polite. Always letting people work in and working in with them in best fashion possible, and if not, simply reminding them that the gym is no place for douchiness and/or ****yness when using the machines, respect bro, most of the older guys at my gym are real unpolite, and I dont mean to me but to some "bros" that usually workout there , this guys will go and take their towels off and say stuff like "Go count your six pack somewhere else Winny-boy , I'm not gonna wait 30 minutes for you to bench press 3 sets"...But then again this guys do exceed their limits. As for anything else , they usually give me pointers on form and compliments when I go up in weight haha, but I do keep my rest periods as low as needed and always let people work in, never forget to rack my weights back and always ask politely if I can work in or if they rather I wait !.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Dumbbell Workout 2
    DB Squat 30
    Incline DB Press 30
    DB Front Squats 30
    One Arm DB Row 30
    Romanian Dead Lift 30
    Overhead DB Press 22.5
    Step Up 22.5
    Side Row 22.5
    Bench Dip 30

That was the workout today, 3 rotations of 20 reps per exercise, O rest between exercises or rotations other than changing the weight. I completed it in 25 minutes, that is 27 sets of 20 and the db row and step ups are 20 per side so that was a lot of work. My shirt was soaked, I was breathing heavy and got to sit for a couple minutes as Jo finished hers. She has been out for a bit and today was her first day back. She will be kicking my ass through it in no time. After she finished up we went into the sauna and I stretched for ten minutes then did crunches for about 5 changing leg position and hip position resting 10, 20 seconds and starting again. Gotta bring in these abs.

Oh yeah, I started my EPIVAR (Epistane Clone) and Stano-200 (MMv2 / Stanodrol clone) today, since it was a lift day it was 36mg EPIVAR and 800mg of Stano. Tomorrow will be 18 on the Epi and the Stano remains at 800mg.
    Things just got buck up in here! In 2-3 weeks things are gonna be looking unreal!

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That IS the proper way to behave at a gym , respectful and polite. Always letting people work in and working in with them in best fashion possible, and if not, simply reminding them that the gym is no place for douchiness and/or ****yness when using the machines, respect bro, most of the older guys at my gym are real unpolite, and I dont mean to me but to some "bros" that usually workout there , this guys will go and take their towels off and say stuff like "Go count your six pack somewhere else Winny-boy , I'm not gonna wait 30 minutes for you to bench press 3 sets"...But then again this guys do exceed their limits. As for anything else , they usually give me pointers on form and compliments when I go up in weight haha, but I do keep my rest periods as low as needed and always let people work in, never forget to rack my weights back and always ask politely if I can work in or if they rather I wait !.
    Whooo!!!! I don't have it in me to let someone treat me that way and not stand my ground. Something wrong with guys who talk to others like that.
    Current Log:
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Dumbbell Workout 2
    DB Squat 30
    Incline DB Press 30
    DB Front Squats 30
    One Arm DB Row 30
    Romanian Dead Lift 30
    Overhead DB Press 22.5
    Step Up 22.5
    Side Row 22.5
    Bench Dip 30

That was the workout today, 3 rotations of 20 reps per exercise, O rest between exercises or rotations other than changing the weight. I completed it in 25 minutes, that is 27 sets of 20 and the db row and step ups are 20 per side so that was a lot of work. My shirt was soaked, I was breathing heavy and got to sit for a couple minutes as Jo finished hers. She has been out for a bit and today was her first day back. She will be kicking my ass through it in no time.

Whooo!!!! I don't have it in me to let someone treat me that way and not stand my ground. Something wrong with guys who talk to others like that.
    Oh believe me brotha , this guys kinda deserve it , I dont mess with no one, ever , I'm really peaceful , but I kinda think this fellas are right in putting this frat bros in their place , they are always making snide remarks and ****ty comments about people in the gym , some of them used to make so much fun at me when I was fat and weak...I am still pretty puny , but I leaned out and now they say I'm on winny or some **** haha, they really put people down , and this older fellas merely just put them in their place...Besides they do 1 set and like 10 mins of iPhone bs...i'm not kidding haha...But yeah this fellas are pretty nice if you don't count how they put the bro's in their place xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

Kleen you truly are going to look incredible quick man and I can't wait to see how his turns out!
    PES Representative
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Oh believe me brotha , this guys kinda deserve it , I dont mess with no one, ever , I'm really peaceful , but I kinda think this fellas are right in putting this frat bros in their place , they are always making snide remarks and ****ty comments about people in the gym , some of them used to make so much fun at me when I was fat and weak...I am still pretty puny , but I leaned out and now they say I'm on winny or some **** haha, they really put people down , and this older fellas merely just put them in their place...Besides they do 1 set and like 10 mins of iPhone bs...i'm not kidding haha...But yeah this fellas are pretty nice if you don't count how they put the bro's in their place xD
    Well that does make a difference. You didn't make it sound like the Winny boy was doing anything but benching. I keep head phones on and don't really talk much during my workout unless approached by someone I know normally asking how to do something. So I don't notice too much of the conversations around me.

Kleen you truly are going to look incredible quick man and I can't wait to see how his turns out!
    I am hoping so... I am thinking I can get about 6-7 lbs out of this while burning the same in fat. Any gain while leaning up is a good gain right!
    Current Log:
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I like that. Quest for Prime. sounds good
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

I am hoping so... I am thinking I can get about 6-7 lbs out of this while burning the same in fat. Any gain while leaning up is a good gain right!
    Definitely man, even though I've only gained 2 lbs I know I have shed atleast a pound of fat so I'm happy with it so far! Going for the abs like you though bro! Truly impressive, stocky but cut the fuk up. Genetics always play a part too though. I was built small but have tried to defeat it!
    PES Representative
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Kleen digging the log setup and man how the hell are you going to get unreal when your already a freak of nature!!!!. Btw you and Turninggreen, colleges kids would bow down to both of you.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Thanks Muscle Gauge!

Definitely man, even though I've only gained 2 lbs I know I have shed atleast a pound of fat so I'm happy with it so far! Going for the abs like you though bro! Truly impressive, stocky but cut the fuk up. Genetics always play a part too though. I was built small but have tried to defeat it!
    Oh I am not cut the fug up just yet. You will see in the next few weeks. I am actually going to incorporate more calorie cycling phases of short periods of higher overall intake followed by short periods of a much larger deficit. I ate a good amount of carbs and protein yesterday easily 300 of each maybe more and about 65 grams of fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Kleen digging the log setup and man how the hell are you going to get unreal when your already a freak of nature!!!!. Btw you and Turninggreen, colleges kids would bow down to both of you.
    Thanks and no I don't really police the gym myself. I just go in and lift. If it has caught my attention someone is a douche bag then they are a Douche Bag Squared.
    Current Log:
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

I am swole up today, major food pump from yesterday. Today has been relatively low carb, sitting about 50 grams, 40 grams fat and 75 protein right now. Will get in at least 100g more protein and some more fat while keep carbs minimal the rest of the day.
    Current Log:
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    That is all Kleen, he came up with that name, I give him full credit there, awesome name for our little contest I completely AGREE!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Celorza... Yo Bro, you are young, don't sweat it, just work hard and put your time in the gym and it will come Bro and definitely, definitely don't worry about what the Douche-Bags of America are saying, the world is full of haters! Your average guy that sees Kleen probably hates him from square one because he looks better than 98% of the population and they are jealous, only the true hard-working gym guys realize that hey, he must have worked hard to achieve that, put his time in the gym, as in he Fugging earned that ****! I promise Kleen does not let those little nut-sac tool-bags get him down, so neither should you, just work hard, put your ear phones on and tune them out and zone into the gym, it is you and the iron and the rest will come in no time flat!!! The real losers are the ones that make fun of others for actually getting off their asses and achieving their dreams!!!

And even though I'm gonna Kleen the floor with him in this competition of ours, I got MAD RESPECT for him and he is a HUMBLE inspiration to all for Sure!
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Celorza... Yo Bro, you are young, don't sweat it, just work hard and put your time in the gym and it will come Bro and definitely, definitely don't worry about what the Douche-Bags of America are saying, the world is full of haters! Your average guy that sees Kleen probably hates him from square one because he looks better than 98% of the population and they are jealous, only the true hard-working gym guys realize that hey, he must have worked hard to achieve that, put his time in the gym, as in he Fugging earned that ****! I promise Kleen does not let those little nut-sac tool-bags get him down, so neither should you, just work hard, put your ear phones on and tune them out and zone into the gym, it is you and the iron and the rest will come in no time flat!!! The real losers are the ones that make fun of others for actually getting off their asses and achieving their dreams!!!

And even though I'm gonna Kleen the floor with him in this competition of ours, I got MAD RESPECT for him and he is a HUMBLE inspiration to all for Sure!
    Wow I couldn't agree and disagree more. Yes everything you said in the first paragraph rings true. However the only way you are gonna Kleen the floor with me is if I invite you over to the house and hand you a mop. Then I will supervise so you can still say it was "with me".
    Current Log:
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

Wow I couldn't agree and disagree more. Yes everything you said in the first paragraph rings true. However the only way you are gonna Kleen the floor with me is if I invite you over to the house and hand you a mop. Then I will supervise so you can still say it was "with me".
    Love that you guys are having so much fun with this, but the truth is I'm gonna make a kleen sweep of this one! ;-) Gym time here we go!
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. 12 wk pre-contest transformation
    By ScottyDoc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:31 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest