KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

Page 2 of 15 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

God I live in the wrong city...or I'm just one ugly fugg.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well I tried to do the multi-quote thing but it has really been hit or miss over here with it working. Yeah it was pretty cool, the girls was unfortunately not "Hot enough to melt steel." However I assure you she could have melted and ice cube... Would have been even cooler if she was hot but hey an unexpected compliment is always nice no matter who it comes from.

This morning was a high rep leg day. I haven't been feeling awesome lately, not sure why but I haven't. I have had some off an on fever and nausea and it took a lot to get my backside out of bed this morning. As a matter of fact if not for the competition I would have stayed in bed for certain. I had major night sweats last night, and think it could have been the carbs in the evening giving the metabolism a boost, or was just me having another feverish moment.

The workout - 20 reps 60-90 seconds rest.

Hack Squats - 135x20, 225x20, 225x20, 245x20, 245x20 - the last two sets I had to lock out and take a breath or two to get the final few reps out. Quads were full an pumped after this.

Leg Extensions - 130x20, 160x14, 145x17 - This one is a different machine and felt heavier than the other one so I had a hard time finding the weight I needed for 20 reps. I think 145 all the way through would have been better. Burn in quads was intense and they were so full they barely moved when I took a step.

Leg Curls - 70x20, 75x20, 72x20 - I could have went a little heavier here but I wanted to be careful with my leg. It is still at the end of it's recovery and this is one of the moves that can aggravate it. This and heavy leg press. None of this will be a concern as of next week when I start my new program.

Well the combination of high reps and not feeling well bit me about 30 seconds after my last set of leg curls and I had to make a b-line to the toilet and went through some extremely violent retching. Once I finished up and got myself and the toilet cleaned back up I went into the sauna and finished myself off with some stretching and 4 sets of crunches to failure, each set with a slightly different hip position or angle. I am not even sure why I went into the sauna though, between how much I sweat on the gym floor and then how much more I sweat when I started vomiting I am surprised I had much left to sweat out once I got in the sauna.

Got home had 1 scoop of HumaPro and one scoop of Grape Xtend. I am about to have 2 scoops of RecoverPro here in a few minutes, and another 2 scoops around 10:30-11:00, then will be going out to eat lunch with my beloved. Thursdays are our lunch date day and this contest is not going to stop that. The wife comes first!

Teaser - My abs seemed a lot more noticeable this morning. Especially when I got out of the shower. We have a flood light there and the dressing room is right across from it and there is a mirror there. It is probably the best lit place in the house to display definition. Could be I am getting leaner or that the tan I have managed to get taking my walks is making the definition stand out more. Either way, their is a visible difference already.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah getting sick wil really flush the water out of the system but bilemia is a hard way to go about it....

Yah I had one particular woman in mind when I mentioned the steel melting thing, it was a gorgeous black girl last summer and she said everything she needed with a look and a smile... don't even get me started about the bootie on this girl man!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I won't, you know I am an ass man so I would be daydreaming about it all day.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I'm sure those ladies were dreaming about your abs yesterday lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I'm sure those ladies were dreaming about your abs yesterday lol.
    Maybe my chest or arms, the abs are still barely visible if not flexed. They are getting easier and easier to see when flexed though.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Maybe my chest or arms, the abs are still barely visible if not flexed. They are getting easier and easier to see when flexed though.
    That is definitely a good sign of things to come! Mine look great relaxed....if I'm dry. If not then they look like crap unless flexed. I don't think ABS are my strong point anyways. Even with lower bodyfat, I've seen guys at 8-9% with better more defined ABS than me
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is definitely a good sign of things to come! Mine look great relaxed....if I'm dry. If not then they look like crap unless flexed. I don't think ABS are my strong point anyways. Even with lower bodyfat, I've seen guys at 8-9% with better more defined ABS than me
    Well your abs are more than adequate you may not consider them a strength but they are far from a weakness. You also used to be bigger right? I have a little loose skin on my stomach that keeps my abs from really popping until I am really lean and it shrinks up a little. Your back, chest and arms are ridiculously lean to.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention my nutrition for yesterday.

161 grams protein 53%
    18 grams fat 13%
    103 grams carbs at evening feeding - 34%
    Total calories 1218
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yah it's been almost a year for me...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Chris... You Hot Piece of Meat you!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Thanks Pumpkin!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Chris... You Hot Piece of Meat you!!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

I must be doing it wrong because I have never been referred to as "a hot piece of meat" haha.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I must be doing it wrong because I have never been referred to as "a hot piece of meat" haha.
    I wanna be like Chris..
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Lol save it for the ladies... or should I say the wives.. yah I should ..
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Chris =

If your mouth is watering...You are GAY!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Its the old ladies at the gym....the cougars....that I seem to attract. I don't think I've ever had any girl under 50 hit on me, but the cougars wink at me all the damn time!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Its the old ladies at the gym....the cougars....that I seem to attract. I don't think I've ever had any girl under 50 hit on me, but the cougars wink at me all the damn time!!
    Same with me Brotha, seriously, if they are older they will look, wink, smile, etc. The younger ones don't even batter an eye-lash at me!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Same with me Brotha, seriously, if they are older they will look, wink, smile, etc. The younger ones don't even batter an eye-lash at me!
    Well yall arent exactly spring chickens haha.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Alright so I finally got back online. And I am now here. Sorry for the tardiness.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Yeah... I got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Now we are taking potshots from the younger crowd Al!!

We are older yes....but I would like to say we are smoother, more matured, and experienced than our younger competitors, just like your avi!!!

"Stay thirsty (and in our rear-view mirror), my friend"

Recoverbro Elite
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

I get attention from some younger women but it's not like they are coming on strong or anything. I am sure there are oportunities but my radar is down.

Yeah... I got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!!!
    I have one foot in the grave and the other up the azz of people that piss me off lol...
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

I think the younger women nowadays think they are too good for everybody it seems. That's my perception anyways from what I see in and out of the gym from the ones that are at least half decent looking.

I got news for them though...THEIR POOP STINKS THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE'S!!

I have played mind games with some before by making a habit of giving the not so hot women attention. You can tell by their mannerisms that it bothers them...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

I think the younger women nowadays think they are too good for everybody it seems. That's my perception anyways from what I see in and out of the gym from the ones that are at least half decent looking.

I got news for them though...THEIR POOP STINKS THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE'S!!

I have played mind games with some before by making a habit of giving the not so hot women attention. You can tell by their mannerisms that it bothers them...lol
    Rick... I agree Brother, I mean totally agree! That too hot to trot attitude that a good many of these younger women have today is actually a turn off to me, not a turn on! I don't want to be with a girl just because she is HOT, I mean I want a girl that is humble about it, not walking around all high and mighty and I should worship the ground she walks on just because she's HOT!
    www.finaflex.com
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Rick... I agree Brother, I mean totally agree! That too hot to trot attitude that a good many of these younger women have today is actually a turn off to me, not a turn on! I don't want to be with a girl just because she is HOT, I mean I want a girl that is humble about it, not walking around all high and mighty and I should worship the ground she walks on just because she's HOT!
    Brotha there are not many humble women out there anymore. Most are spoiled beatches. They expect to be given everything and most don't appreciate all that most of us men do for them. Lol
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Brotha there are not many humble women out there anymore. Most are spoiled beatches. They expect to be given everything and most don't appreciate all that most of us men do for them. Lol
    Another thing... I hear women complaining that Chivalry is Dead! Ya know what, it is most definitely dying and it is not to the fault of the Man! There are more "I am Woman, Hear me Roar" out there that won't let you help them change a tire, or help them put their bag in the over-head compartment on a plain, or if you hold a door for them they look at you like you are hitting on them, etc.
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Absolutely Scotty! I would much rather be with the woman that looks much better than she gives herself credit for, not these divas out there today that think and act like they are model material when they aren't with their nose in the air!!

My wife is a perfect example of what I like, which is great since I'm married to her...lol. She is around 115 lbs and pretty slim with a flat stomach, yet she will not wear clothes that are revealing or anything too tight because she doesn't think she has the body to wear that stuff.

Then you have the girls today that have their muffin top fat rolls hanging over their jeans that are so tight you can make out the cellulite in their legs along with George Washington's face from the quarter in their back pocket!!!....but they are "too good for us"
    Recoverbro Elite
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Absolutely Scotty! I would much rather be with the woman that looks much better than she gives herself credit for, not these divas out there today that think and act like they are model material when they aren't with their nose in the air!!

My wife is a perfect example of what I like, which is great since I'm married to her...lol. She is around 115 lbs and pretty slim with a flat stomach, yet she will not wear clothes that are revealing or anything too tight because she doesn't think she has the body to wear that stuff.

Then you have the girls today that have their muffin top fat rolls hanging over their jeans that are so tight you can make out the cellulite in their legs along with George Washington's face from the quarter in their back pocket!!!....but they are "too good for us"
    Sooo funny that you mention that, not sure if you remember, but months ago we were all posting on a thread... something like Hot girls taking pictures of themselves with a camera phone, and I posted this one...

and I asked if I got extra credit for having dated her? Anyway, she is the most perfect example of thinking she is too hot to trot, do not get me wrong, she was very beautiful, but had at least 30+Lbs to lose to have that slim body, not to say I didn't mind the xtra cushion for the pushing, but she wore stuff that a slimmer girl should be wearing all the time, and she did think way, way, way too highly of herself!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Sooo funny that you mention that, not sure if you remember, but months ago we were all posting on a thread... something like Hot girls taking pictures of themselves with a camera phone, and I posted this one...

and I asked if I got extra credit for having dated her? Anyway, she is the most perfect example of thinking she is too hot to trot, do not get me wrong, she was very beautiful, but had at least 30+Lbs to lose to have that slim body, not to say I didn't mind the xtra cushion for the pushing, but she wore stuff that a slimmer girl should be wearing all the time, and she did think way, way, way too highly of herself!!!
    Nice tits though
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Kleen... this sux, it is doing the same thing on my thread, I'm missing my whole last page, it says it is there, but I cannot access it and everything that gets posted seems to just go on the bottom of the page before... WTF... U R the IT Genius???
    www.finaflex.com
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Kleen... this sux, it is doing the same thing on my thread, I'm missing my whole last page, it says it is there, but I cannot access it and everything that gets posted seems to just go on the bottom of the page before... WTF... U R the IT Genius???
    As an IT Genius I agree this sux... Is that what you wanted me to say? I bet they lost it when the site crashed last night.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

In case you missed them, and the second were just because the others were a little blurry.
    Name:  Progress Montage 5-7-12.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  94.1 KB

Name:  5-8-12 Progress w background.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  84.2 KB
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Nice physical changes Kleen. You look a lot leaner than a couple weeks ago. You've made some pretty great progress!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Nice physical changes Kleen. You look a lot leaner than a couple weeks ago. You've made some pretty great progress!!
    Thanks Rick, I am working towards ripping up like you.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Oh helllllllllllssss yeah I'm in this fo sure!!! Kick A$$ my brother.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

MY OH MY OH MY WHAT BIG CALVES YOU HAVE!!!!! God this makes me wanta do pics.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.27%

Dude I have to hand it to you, you have this sh1t down! You look amazing man, no homo. ;-)
    I'll be asking you for tips for sure! Keep killing it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Well I missed my workout this morning... Totally sucks, but I woke up a few times last night with an upset stomach and when I woke up at 3:50 to go the gym I felt like I was on the Express Train to Pukeville! So I decided that a crazy circuit was only going to make things worse. I will either get a workout in tonight or go tomorrow. If I workout tonight it will more than likely be on my Tower 2000 at home where I can do a circuit with the bands. I am one of those peope who just does not like going to the gym in the evening. When you are spoiled to the small and considerate group who go at 4:30AM, being there with all the Douche Bags in the evening is very annoying now. Considering I am not lifting a lot of weight in the gym at this time a band workout will do the trick perfectly. The bands go up to 100 lbs each hand so plenty of resistance. I will keep calories moderate today since I won't be working legs. My leg wants a little special attention, since a cool front and rain just came in, what was minor soreness has been mildly amplified. Not enough for concern but also not a major need with the current condition of my legs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    MY OH MY OH MY WHAT BIG CALVES YOU HAVE!!!!! God this makes me wanta do pics.
    LOL I know what your calves look like Tommy and I can not compete with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Dude I have to hand it to you, you have this sh1t down! You look amazing man, no homo. ;-)
    I'll be asking you for tips for sure! Keep killing it.
    Thanks LTL! Looks like you added some good mass last week too. I think we all have some great strengths in this competition.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.64%

I hear ya on the am vs pm gym crowd. When I have time I love to go in the am. I call it the serious crowd, and there's only a handful. I always try to get in and out before 5pm...thats when the douche bags come out at my gym. We just received a new batch of DBs as well who have been coming in to get ripped for summer...bunch of clowns who come in and take up space trying to figure out what they're going to workout meanwhile texting or talking on their phones...frustrating as hell.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. 12 wk pre-contest transformation
    By ScottyDoc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:31 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 195