KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

Page 2 of 20 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah mine is simply that I know what comes after this if I don't get it under control. Nothing like dropping things because you can't hold onto them. I am talking small things to like a cup, or a shaker bottle. Move the wrong way and it runs accross that tendon and the grip just fails as the muscles go into that reflex to stop contraction in order to prevent further damage.

I definitely keep my eye on it and try to adjust quickly now after fighting it being pretty bad for almost 2 years.
    When it comes on/happens, do you feel a sharp, yet electric/shock-like pain right before or when your hand goes weak/numb? My hand/arm never really goes numb, but I experience a sharp and electric shock-like pain in the shoulder before my entire arm and hand go completely weak on me!!! I am hoping and praying, but one of my old "Chiro School" teachers has a practice in the area and he is "The Master" of extremities and he swears he can re-set my shoulder back in place and then has a MT that is extremely skilled in deep tissue that can break up all the scar tissue and as long as I come see him once a week for a few weeks and get the soft-tissue work done weekly, and continue to lift high reps with very light weight, he believes he can get me 80-90+% better in a matter of 4wks, I'm a hoping and a praying!!! Please ohhhh Please let him be right!!!

I mean what he is saying makes perfect sense, but it is also what I really wanna hear too, LoL!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. No I beleive that so long as you did not tear anything that is a pretty reasonable expectation.

Yeah mine was a sharp almost electric shock and my fingers just kind of let go really quickly, there is not numbness though, that sounds more like you are floating around in the joint a bit and impinging a nerve. Mine was the Golgi reflex I think it is called causing the muscle to temporarily and completely relax for a second in order to prevent further damage contracting under perceived stress.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No I beleive that so long as you did not tear anything that is a pretty reasonable expectation.

Yeah mine was a sharp almost electric shock and my fingers just kind of let go really quickly, there is not numbness though, that sounds more like you are floating around in the joint a bit and impinging a nerve. Mine was the Golgi reflex I think it is called causing the muscle to temporarily and completely relax for a second in order to prevent further damage contracting under perceived stress.
    Well... I sure hope it gets better after tomorrow's visit... conveniently of course!!!
    www.finaflex.com

4. LOL yeah, I hope so too.

So for my cardio at lunch I walked to the bayou then did interval running the first mile basically running up the hills about 8mph and then a brisk walk down then ran up the next one... I did that the first mile on the trail then walked about 3 miles at a brisk pace. I was out there for a total of 70 minutes from the time I walked out until I walked back in the building.

I have no idea how many calories that burned, then I got back waited 45 minutes and had 6 oz grilled chicken breast which I just finished.

Was kind of cool I walk back through the front part of the library, it is just an open space outside of there with places to sit and stuff. Well I had my shirt off working on my tan. I was of course wearing my headphones but the song I was listening to had a dead spot at the end of the MP3 well I hear this woman exclaim "Damn look at him!" I didn't turn my head I just figured no big deal. So she said something else to her friend then her friend says. I am gonna tell him what you said. I am telling him you said he was one nice piece of meat you would like to eat." the other girl says "Well he is yummy!" Mind you they think I can't hear anything because I have my headphones on. At that point I just had to do it so I turned to her as I walked by and told her "Thank You!" She freaks and says "Oh my God he heard us, he just said thank you!"

I didn't know that a person could turn that red. Was very cool though because at this point I don't see myself in that way.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    LOL yeah, I hope so too.

So for my cardio at lunch I walked to the bayou then did interval running the first mile basically running up the hills about 8mph and then a brisk walk down then ran up the next one... I did that the first mile on the trail then walked about 3 miles at a brisk pace. I was out there for a total of 70 minutes from the time I walked out until I walked back in the building.

I have no idea how many calories that burned, then I got back waited 45 minutes and had 6 oz grilled chicken breast which I just finished.

Was kind of cool I walk back through the front part of the library, it is just an open space outside of there with places to sit and stuff. Well I had my shirt off working on my tan. I was of course wearing my headphones but the song I was listening to had a dead spot at the end of the MP3 well I hear this woman exclaim "Damn look at him!" I didn't turn my head I just figured no big deal. So she said something else to her friend then her friend says. I am gonna tell him what you said. I am telling him you said he was one nice piece of meat you would like to eat." the other girl says "Well he is yummy!" Mind you they think I can't hear anything because I have my headphones on. At that point I just had to do it so I turned to her as I walked by and told her "Thank You!" She freaks and says "Oh my God he heard us, he just said thank you!"

I didn't know that a person could turn that red. Was very cool though because at this point I don't see myself in that way.
    Hahaha that's gold!

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LOL yeah, I hope so too.

WOW! Damn Chris you are a STUD! Married though. If my wife heard/read that... she' forbid me from taking walks... Though maybe not as she has gotten really apathetic about the whole me trying to get abs thing. I guess I have morphed it into a "I'm trying to be strong, lean and have muscle function till I die thing" Looking good is very much less emphasized lol.

I wanna go for a walk and have some one call me yummy....
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. Nice update Kleen! You guys aren't gonna make this easy at all! I might have to pull a schwell and jump on three oral methyls to keep up! Lmao!!!!!! Keep killing it, you will push us all to the brink on this one and like mentioned before we will all be winners in turn!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. Yep when you are in really great shape you have them coming at you.. even at my age. It''s weird how young some of them are. Some of them are hot enough to melt steel too... It feels really good but ... I can't do anything about it. Just do what Chris did and say thank you. Oh this is funny, my wife used to like to walk 20 feet behind me so she could hear women comment about me. Then she'd tell me...

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    LOL yeah, I hope so too.

LMAO....Them moments when you can turn women's heads feel great!! Even for us married guys....pure motivation!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yep when you are in really great shape you have them coming at you.. even at my age. It''s weird how young some of them are. Some of them are hot enough to melt steel too... It feels really good but ... I can't do anything about it. Just do what Chris did and say thank you. Oh this is funny, my wife used to like to walk 20 feet behind me so she could hear women comment about me. Then she'd tell me...
    love that! Hot enough to melt steel. hahah! I can't wait to be shredded either
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

11. God I live in the wrong city...or I'm just one ugly fugg.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

12. Well I tried to do the multi-quote thing but it has really been hit or miss over here with it working. Yeah it was pretty cool, the girls was unfortunately not "Hot enough to melt steel." However I assure you she could have melted and ice cube... Would have been even cooler if she was hot but hey an unexpected compliment is always nice no matter who it comes from.

This morning was a high rep leg day. I haven't been feeling awesome lately, not sure why but I haven't. I have had some off an on fever and nausea and it took a lot to get my backside out of bed this morning. As a matter of fact if not for the competition I would have stayed in bed for certain. I had major night sweats last night, and think it could have been the carbs in the evening giving the metabolism a boost, or was just me having another feverish moment.

The workout - 20 reps 60-90 seconds rest.

Hack Squats - 135x20, 225x20, 225x20, 245x20, 245x20 - the last two sets I had to lock out and take a breath or two to get the final few reps out. Quads were full an pumped after this.

Leg Extensions - 130x20, 160x14, 145x17 - This one is a different machine and felt heavier than the other one so I had a hard time finding the weight I needed for 20 reps. I think 145 all the way through would have been better. Burn in quads was intense and they were so full they barely moved when I took a step.

Leg Curls - 70x20, 75x20, 72x20 - I could have went a little heavier here but I wanted to be careful with my leg. It is still at the end of it's recovery and this is one of the moves that can aggravate it. This and heavy leg press. None of this will be a concern as of next week when I start my new program.

Well the combination of high reps and not feeling well bit me about 30 seconds after my last set of leg curls and I had to make a b-line to the toilet and went through some extremely violent retching. Once I finished up and got myself and the toilet cleaned back up I went into the sauna and finished myself off with some stretching and 4 sets of crunches to failure, each set with a slightly different hip position or angle. I am not even sure why I went into the sauna though, between how much I sweat on the gym floor and then how much more I sweat when I started vomiting I am surprised I had much left to sweat out once I got in the sauna.

Got home had 1 scoop of HumaPro and one scoop of Grape Xtend. I am about to have 2 scoops of RecoverPro here in a few minutes, and another 2 scoops around 10:30-11:00, then will be going out to eat lunch with my beloved. Thursdays are our lunch date day and this contest is not going to stop that. The wife comes first!

Teaser - My abs seemed a lot more noticeable this morning. Especially when I got out of the shower. We have a flood light there and the dressing room is right across from it and there is a mirror there. It is probably the best lit place in the house to display definition. Could be I am getting leaner or that the tan I have managed to get taking my walks is making the definition stand out more. Either way, their is a visible difference already.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

13. Yah getting sick wil really flush the water out of the system but bilemia is a hard way to go about it....

Yah I had one particular woman in mind when I mentioned the steel melting thing, it was a gorgeous black girl last summer and she said everything she needed with a look and a smile... don't even get me started about the bootie on this girl man!!

14. I won't, you know I am an ass man so I would be daydreaming about it all day.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I won't, you know I am an ass man so I would be daydreaming about it all day.
    I'm sure those ladies were dreaming about your abs yesterday lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I'm sure those ladies were dreaming about your abs yesterday lol.
    Maybe my chest or arms, the abs are still barely visible if not flexed. They are getting easier and easier to see when flexed though.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Maybe my chest or arms, the abs are still barely visible if not flexed. They are getting easier and easier to see when flexed though.
    That is definitely a good sign of things to come! Mine look great relaxed....if I'm dry. If not then they look like crap unless flexed. I don't think ABS are my strong point anyways. Even with lower bodyfat, I've seen guys at 8-9% with better more defined ABS than me
    Recoverbro Elite

18. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is definitely a good sign of things to come! Mine look great relaxed....if I'm dry. If not then they look like crap unless flexed. I don't think ABS are my strong point anyways. Even with lower bodyfat, I've seen guys at 8-9% with better more defined ABS than me
    Well your abs are more than adequate you may not consider them a strength but they are far from a weakness. You also used to be bigger right? I have a little loose skin on my stomach that keeps my abs from really popping until I am really lean and it shrinks up a little. Your back, chest and arms are ridiculously lean to.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention my nutrition for yesterday.

161 grams protein 53%
    18 grams fat 13%
    103 grams carbs at evening feeding - 34%
    Total calories 1218
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I won't, you know I am an ass man so I would be daydreaming about it all day.
    Yah it's been almost a year for me...

20. Chris... You Hot Piece of Meat you!!!
    www.finaflex.com

21. Thanks Pumpkin!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Chris... You Hot Piece of Meat you!!!
    Recoverbro Elite

23. I must be doing it wrong because I have never been referred to as "a hot piece of meat" haha.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I must be doing it wrong because I have never been referred to as "a hot piece of meat" haha.
    I wanna be like Chris..
    RecoverBro ELITE

25. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Lol save it for the ladies... or should I say the wives.. yah I should ..

26. Chris =

If your mouth is watering...You are GAY!!!
    www.finaflex.com

27. Its the old ladies at the gym....the cougars....that I seem to attract. I don't think I've ever had any girl under 50 hit on me, but the cougars wink at me all the damn time!!
    Recoverbro Elite

28. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Its the old ladies at the gym....the cougars....that I seem to attract. I don't think I've ever had any girl under 50 hit on me, but the cougars wink at me all the damn time!!
    Same with me Brotha, seriously, if they are older they will look, wink, smile, etc. The younger ones don't even batter an eye-lash at me!
    www.finaflex.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Its the old ladies at the gym....the cougars....that I seem to attract. I don't think I've ever had any girl under 50 hit on me, but the cougars wink at me all the damn time!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Same with me Brotha, seriously, if they are older they will look, wink, smile, etc. The younger ones don't even batter an eye-lash at me!
    Well yall arent exactly spring chickens haha.

30. Alright so I finally got back online. And I am now here. Sorry for the tardiness.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. 12 wk pre-contest transformation
    By ScottyDoc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:31 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest