KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

Page 19 of 23 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Your a monster bro. Give me your appetite.
    Actually with eggs I have always been able to eat a lot.. I don't eat steak like that. I can handle about 24 oz's and I have seen my buddies handle a lot more...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Actually with eggs I have always been able to eat a lot.. I don't eat steak like that. I can handle about 24 oz's and I have seen my buddies handle a lot more...
    12 is my limit and i love me some filet mignon. Fortunately im starving 45 minues after i eat.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. Yeah man I may be able to do 12, but after that the texture starts getting funny to me lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    12 is my limit and i love me some filet mignon. Fortunately im starving 45 minues after i eat.
    Yah not lean enough for me generally... I will eat it off season sometimes though. I usually do lean trimmed Sirloin...

5. I love Sirloin myself, when prepared well it is easily as good as any other I am not a fan of ribeye it is too fatty for my taste. Well for me anyway. As you all know I can eat a ton of cooked animal flesh. Notice I did not say meat because I know some of you guys are just ready to jump on that.

So I FINALLY woke up with some damn water under my skin. I could see it in my face this morning. I filled out a good bit and I still think I could have eaten more carbs and filled up a little more but timing is not allowing for it since I want to actually want to take my pics either Saturday or Sunday and be done. My abs actually almost look better right now then they did before I stated the carb load even though I have some water on them. So the muscle belly in my belly muscle filled up too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I love Sirloin myself, when prepared well it is easily as good as any other I am not a fan of ribeye it is too fatty for my taste. Well for me anyway. As you all know I can eat a ton of cooked animal flesh. Notice I did not say meat because I know some of you guys are just ready to jump on that.

So I FINALLY woke up with some damn water under my skin. I could see it in my face this morning. I filled out a good bit and I still think I could have eaten more carbs and filled up a little more but timing is not allowing for it since I want to actually want to take my pics either Saturday or Sunday and be done. My abs actually almost look better right now then they did before I stated the carb load even though I have some water on them. So the muscle belly in my belly muscle filled up too.
    Yah it's cuz you tighten so much when you carb so they really Pop now to keep most of the water in the muscle and lose it in the skin...flushing should do it.

7. Oh hell yeah man I just went to local meat market to ask about getting some sirloin cut for the weekend. I usually hit up at least a 12 to 16 oz twice a month!! Oh I was kidding about the 12 eggs lol. I can eat about 6 eggwhite but whole eggs 3 is my max haha.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I can do 8 whole eggs pretty easily if I'm pretty hungry, but eggs are not my favorite choice of protein. I love meat too much...lol
    This^^

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Tommy, while everyone else is killing them selves right now or recovering from doing so I am enjoying a pint f rainbow sherbet! Oh the rigors of intelligent nutrition...

I keep trying to convince my wife ice cream has its place.

Its milk for god's sake!

I need to get a degree in nutrition after I finish my BS now o.0 I know nothing of nutrition lol. I figure once I get my abs out I can be more lenient

10. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post

Its milk for god's sake!

I need to get a degree in nutrition after I finish my BS now o.0 I know nothing of nutrition lol. I figure once I get my abs out I can be more lenient
    I have to eliminate dairy about 3 weeks before a showing for water in the skin making me look soft.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have to eliminate dairy about 3 weeks before a showing for water in the skin making me look soft.
    Yeah dairy definitely does that, but its oh so delicious!

12. Quote Originally Posted by votum

Its milk for god's sake!

"Ice cream? When the f*ck did we get ice cream"?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

13. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Yeah dairy definitely does that, but its oh so delicious!
    Yah I could go back in frozen yogurt from about a week after monday (workout days).. depends on my peak... these pics aren't my real peak...I am going to continue to clean up for another 4 to 5 weeks...

14. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post

Its milk for god's sake!

Haha well the big difference here is that sherbet is fat free. Great for a carb load, you want lots of processed carbs that are high on the glycemic index.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yeah I don't have much of an issue with dairy at all but no reason to tempt fate which is why you didn't see me use cereal in my carb up or lowfat icecream. Straight up Sherbet is where it is at on a carb load. That, & low fat pop tarts are part of what I look forward to when needing to carb up.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Haha well the big difference here is that sherbet is fat free. Great for a carb load, you want lots of processed carbs that are high on the glycemic index.

Yeah I don't have much of an issue with dairy at all but no reason to tempt fate which is why you didn't see me use cereal in my carb up or lowfat icecream. Straight up Sherbet is where it is at on a carb load. That, & low fat pop tarts are part of what I look forward to when needing to carb up.
    Pancakes and syrup for ealy in the day and then singapore noodles later, maybe some dates and stawberries...

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Pancakes and syrup for ealy in the day and then singapore noodles later, maybe some dates and stawberries...
    Last night when I was killing myself trying to get some spill over happening I was about to make a couple waffles and drown them with syrup but dinner was already made and the kids would have stopped eating to try to get involved with my waffle action. I use this sweet potato pancake / waffle mix it is off the chain! Tastes like those sugar waffle cones and makes the whole house smell so damn good!
    Current Training Log -

17. Dang it man I'm on a DIETTTTTTT stop talking that shiz making me wanta run to six flags and get a funnelcake!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Dang it man I'm on a DIETTTTTTT stop talking that shiz making me wanta run to six flags and get a funnelcake!!
    Tomahawk is doing some weird cake diet look at his log maybe you can have a new diet

19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Dang it man I'm on a DIETTTTTTT stop talking that shiz making me wanta run to six flags and get a funnelcake!!
    Okay so you don't want to hear about the 2 lbs of custom made carrot cake with hand whipped home made cream cheese icing?

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Tomahawk is doing some weird cake diet look at his log maybe you can have a new diet
    Haha I like how you refer to that. LOL It is Carb Back Loading and it works and is based on science. I am actually gonna be giving it a shot here for a little bit after this little competition is over. I will give it about a month or so and see if I can recomp to a little bit leaner with it.
    Current Training Log -

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay so you don't want to hear about the 2 lbs of custom made carrot cake with hand whipped home made cream cheese icing?

OMG this sounds so good!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

21. I've never done one of these big carb ups before, but they sound like a lot of fun!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

22. I am in to see this Back Loading...I hope you LOG this...it will definitely be an awesome read.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

23. Ya I need to do a better job with my log. Kind of slacking on the details. It has definitely made a big difference for me. Will be interesting to see how it treats someone already so lean.

24. Man my buddy came over and made e Crepes, Nutella bananas and strawberies they were fuggin awesome!!

25. So where are the pics you took this weekend Chris?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. 12 wk pre-contest transformation
    By ScottyDoc in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:31 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions