Kubitzky's Shut The FU*K UP And Get Swole Log

Kubitzky

Kubitzky

Awards
Whats up Anabolic Minds? I haven't been on here for very long but have been part of many other forums and would like to start up a log. To start out, I just turned 18, I weight 193 and I'm at 8% bf. (5'11-6'0 in height.) I've got a bad track record when it comes to keeping up with logs, sometimes I get so caught up in school, work, food prepping, girlfriend, and training that I just forget to log. I'm just starting it for my benefit and for others to follow and/or give constructive critisism. I'm notorious for posting my workouts on youtube, so if I do then I'll post a link.

I don't follow any new "fad" diet, EVER. I've found what works for my body and stick to it. I just aim to hit my needed macros from all healthy, clean food sources. I hardly ever will have a cheat meal unless there is a bowl of Extreme Moose Tracks Ice Cream in front of me then I can't resist.

I'm constantly changing my routine just because I hate doing the same things over and over.

My Current Supplements Are (Will change throughout log often.)
Vitamin Worlde Fish Oils (1200 mg)
Vitamin Worlde Joint Soother
Dymatize Nutrition ISO-100
Dymatize Nutrition Elite XT
Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
Controlled Labs Glycer Grow
Cellucor M5 Extreme (Got 2 bottles for 20$ at *** on clearance!! No way I'd fork out to buy an actual product besides c4.)
Athletic Xtreme Supersize (Will be going back to Craze soon.)
I-Force Hemavol
Vitamin Worlde Garlic
Body Strong Milk Thistle
Dymatize Gaba/Melatonin
LGI DAA
Anabolic Innovations Testapro
Scivation Xtend

Not all of these are full and I never usually have a stack so big! It's just that a lot lasts a really long time, especially the glycergrow.

I'll be hitting the gym in a little while and will post workout and tonight I'll try and update my diet. Gotta work and fridays are kinda crazy so it may be tomorrow before I post again.

Kubitzky

Kubitzky

Awards
4/6/12
Yesterday i was just trying to hit some lifts I want to increase. Very low volume.
Power Cleans- 135x6, 185x6, 205x6, 225x4
Squats- 95x10, 135x10, 225x10, 275x10, 315x6

That was it. I've worked out 5 days strait which I NEVER do. It's been spring break for me and I was just bored. Time to give my body some rest. Will take today and tomorrow off.

Yesterdays Diet:
9:00 A.M.- 2 Whole Eggs, 6 Egg Whites, 1.5 Cups Oatmeal, 8oz. OJ, 1/2 Cup Fresh Blue Berries
Post-Workout- 1 Scoop Dymatize ISO-100, 8 oz. Skim Milk, 2 Slice Pineapple, 1/2 cup oatmeal.
1:00 P.M.- 6 oz. Chicken Breast, 1/2 Cup Quinoa, 1 Cup Steamed Brocholi
3:30 P.M.- 6 oz. Salmond, 12 Oz Sweet Potato (more than usual.), 1 Cup Spinach
6:00 P.M.- 8oz. Whole Milk, 1 Scoop Dymatize Elite XT, 2 Tbs. Natty Peanut Butter
8:30 P.M.- 6 oz. 93/7 Ground Beef, 1 Whole Tomato, 1 oz. Almonds
10:30 P.M. (Home From Work.)- 4 Whole Eggs, 8 oz. 2% Milk

Kubitzky

Kubitzky

Awards
4/9/12
Chest and Biceps
Incline BB Press: 135x10, 185x10, 205x8, 205x6, 155x10
Flat BB Press: 135x10, 225x3 (Lol, I got it stuck on my chest. I usually can get 10 reps when starting out, but my chest was so exhausted from inclines.)
Dips: B.W.x12x4
FST-7 Chest Press Machine- not sure of weight but 7x12 with 15 second rest.
E/Z Bar Curls: 85x12, 95x6
Chest Supported Incline DB Curls: 30x12x3

HIIT with some Cardio

Great Pump!
Supplements Were
2 SCoops Glycergrow 45 minutes Pre-Workout
1 Scoop Green Magintude w/ 6 grams beta alanine 40 minutes pre-workout
2 Scoops HemaVol 40 minutes Pre-Workout
1/2 Scoop Xtend, 2 Scoops Cellucor M5, 2 Scoops AX Supersize 20 minutes pre-workout
2 scoops Xtend Intra-Workout

Result was a massive pump! Veins all over.

Today's Diet
7:45 A.M.- 3 Whole Eggs, 3 Egg Whites, 1.5 Cups Oats, 1/2 Cup Blu Berries, 8 oz. OJ
10:00 A.M.- 6 oz. Chicken Breast, 6 oz. Sweet Potato, 1 Cup Spinach
2:00 P.M.- 8 oz. Skim Milk, 1/2 Cup Oats, 1.5 Scoops Dymatize Elite XT
5:30 P.M.- 8 oz. Skim Milk, 1 Scoop ISO-100
6:00 P.M.- 1/2 Cup Quinoa, 6 oz. Chicken Breast, 1 Cup Spinach
9:00 P.M.- 8 oz. Whole Milk, Black Beans, 8 oz. Hamburger Meat ( I believe it was 80/20...ehhh, mom cooked it.)
In about 30 minutes I'll have some almonds and maybe 4 whole eggs, feelin little queezy at the moment! ;) Then some Gaba/Melatonin and off to some sweet dreams!

Tomorrow is back, tris and squats. (I been squattin and dead-liftin everyother workout, SHIIT Is great!)

Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Awards
That's a darn clean diet man, especially if you are in school. great job

Kubitzky

Kubitzky

Awards
That's a darn clean diet man, especially if you are in school. great job
Thanks man! Yeah, I'm still in high school and it does get difficult to cook every morning and make it to school on time but I manage. I've always been a health nut though so I'm used to the bland foods.

Kubitzky

Kubitzky

Awards
is that the same as a spider curl??
Yes, just looked up spider curl and it is the exact same thing! I didn't know about them until I watched a video of Ulisses Grant Jr. doing them. They definetely give you a nice pump!

Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Awards
Ya I tried them a few times, but they never really "stuck" for me. I remember watching a video of one off the ifbb pros training ( victor Martinez maybe? ) and the cameraman told him jay cutler had been doing spider curls. His response was "if jay cutler is doing spider curls, then I'm doing spider curls!!" - kinda random story, but one of the few times I have seen spider curls...