Fatty McFat Fats Redemption!!!

grunted

Awards
Hey folks!

guess Ill start off with how i began at 15. 305lbs of justice! at just 5'9". I did all the things that people say dont work or do work, but have bad relapses. long story short i dropped to 215 to this:

MyPicture006.jpg

As of 3 months ago i was 250lbs.

fast track to today I am 229lbs.

Dieting consisted of one 16gram protein and 100 calorie shake for breakfast, and dinner then about 2-3 cups of veggies and 2 chicken breasts for dinner. I drink as much water as I can throughout the day also.

This diet seems to work insanely fast, last time i did this 2 months ago, i lost 24lbs, and gained back 5. so im giving it a go again.
Let me know what you guys think of this. im looking for lots of critiquing and reasons as to why.

Goals:

I honestly dont have direct goals. Im on this diet for to be able to run further, my bodyfat is definitely at an unhealthy spot, and for some reason it makes me feel like im more in tune with my exercise.

I also goto the gym now to just get strong, so every day i go, i push harder cause i just want to be stronger. when i was younger, around the time of that picture i was benching around 415lbs 3 sets of 8-10 reps.(blown shoulders here after not having a spotter ever, then one day freaking out when i couldnt push the weight up and rotating my cuffs at the wrong time)

(healed shoulders)So i want to get to somewhere around there and be good to go, if i get to the upper 3's on the flat, im going to do high reps and just keep going till its candy easy.

Exercise:

mon-fri 5X5.
I do the basic workout routine of chest and tris, and back and bi's, legs and abs, then just shoulders. but all of them at high weight with 5 clean 5eps for 5 sets.

I goto the gym with my brother and nephews. they love this routine. its eh. i feel stronger though.

After this week though were going to do the routine I most enjoy

6 sets of random exercises per body part

10 reps of light weight
8 reps of a littler heavier
6 reps heavier
4 reps heavier
2 reps heaviest
Burnout set of around 75% of light weight

i do this for every single exercise.

As you can see, i only want strength. lol

please let me know what you guys think, and ill get a chart of my weights and gains and losses up soon

grunted

Awards
SOB!! My job has free food today!!! Now to figure out what i can eat without destroying my diet. I have roughly 1000 calories to play with!!

grunted

Awards
So with yesterday's gym workout. I have officially decided to take a week off. Its been about three and a half months since my last break. So next week. Im gonna play games. And just try to eat healthy but not on a diet.

grunted

Awards
Oh man did i meal today. Lol. Good times. This week off is definitely great.

Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Awards
Dieting consisted of one 16gram protein and 100 calorie shake for breakfast, and dinner then about 2-3 cups of veggies and 2 chicken breasts for dinner. I drink as much water as I can throughout the day also.

This diet seems to work insanely fast, last time i did this 2 months ago, i lost 24lbs, and gained back 5. so im giving it a go again.
Let me know what you guys think of this. im looking for lots of critiquing and reasons as to why.
I bet the diet worked extremely fast, what are you taking in, 1000 calories per day !!???? That is VERY low for a man your size. remember that building strength requires building muscle. building muscle requires calories, much more than 1000 calories. It seems your priority is fat loss over muscle gain, so its good to eat under maintenance, but this seems extreme...

how do you feel on this diet? do you have good energy or feel sluggish? headaches? also, eating very little and exercising with weights heavy enough for 2 rep sets can lead to injury very quickly. I'm glad you're taking a week off, should help prevent injury.

is your goal to get back to 215? you seem to have made great progress so far, so congrats!

grunted

Awards
I bet the diet worked extremely fast, what are you taking in, 1000 calories per day !!???? That is VERY low for a man your size. remember that building strength requires building muscle. building muscle requires calories, much more than 1000 calories. It seems your priority is fat loss over muscle gain, so its good to eat under maintenance, but this seems extreme...

how do you feel on this diet? do you have good energy or feel sluggish? headaches? also, eating very little and exercising with weights heavy enough for 2 rep sets can lead to injury very quickly. I'm glad you're taking a week off, should help prevent injury.

is your goal to get back to 215? you seem to have made great progress so far, so congrats!
ZOIDBERRGGG!!!! lol

Yes, youre right; My strength training was left in detriment because of my diet. You do need more cal to build muscle, but not really the same to get strength. when I was on the diet then; I became a **** ton stronger. In those 2 weeks for instance, my incline dumb bell press went from 85 to 100lbs. I didnt get bigger, but i did get tighter. I honestly was happy if i didnt even get stronger, because All I wanted was to retain muscle mass.

As for the diet, I felt good. Not too sluggish at the gym since I ate dinner before I went. There were times where I ate after, and I lagged so hard. Like were talking almost impossible to lift weight. lol. no headaches or anything of sorts. Just lost drive, and strength.

2 reps heavy weight is very hard, and very rough on your body, but with a good spot, and in no rush; you get good results.

215 is a definite goal. Feels like a dream. been years since I was there. Hope I can do it.

And thanks Zoid, I hope to get further! speaking of which....

MY WEEK VACATION IS DONE!!! time to hit the gym hard, and hit this diet!!!!!

grunted

Awards
So, With my first day at the gym, and starting the diet, im posting a pic so i can see what it looks like after. this is me at 225lbs flabby.

IMG_20120416_214224.jpg

My brother said to try something called Erase. im unsure of it, and not sure if its right for me.

he said itd be a good idea.

Also my workout is like this

Monday: with every set going heavier

Flat bench - 1 x 8, 1x6, 1x4, 1x2, 1x burnout ending at 250lbs
Incline bench same as above but ending at 225lbs
Incline barbell press, ending at 95lbs
regular dips at those sets
tricep cable push downs, ending at 140lbs.
toe raises ending at 395lbs.

im all over the place, but itll even out through more training as usual.

I will post tuesdays when i get to tuesday and so on.

Does anyone have any insight on this Erase supplement??

grunted

Awards
Man, yesterday was chest and triceps. and i swear im gonna snap the barbell in half!! lol. broke 290 on the flat and 275 on the incline. i hope to get to 300 on the flat next week, and closer with the incline! Who said muscle memory isnt true?!?!

Wow, totally skipped a weeks worth of logs. lol

Monday, ill just post ending weight.
Flat, ending at 290
incline ending at 275
incline dumbbell ending at 100lbs
dips, same, but with walking burnout
tricep cable pull down at 150
toe raises on this machine maxed at 395lbs

Anyone have ideas for supps or anything? im clean from supps right now. strictly just eating healthy and protein.

Last edited:

grunted

Awards
Wow, I guess im just that crazy for my bench press!! welp, i just maxed this past monday at 315 for 3 reps. Im very happy. In fact i was only supposed to do 2, but popped another one out!!

my chest is getting alot bigger, and through my bitch tits you can actually see the muscle ripple like a wave. Its nice to see progress.

So far im stuck at a loss of 27lbs, and i cant go any lower. i clocked at about 224 today. the **** tons of food i ate today probably didnt help! lol.

Today is the rest of back and shoulders. My shoulders have been getting better since i do way more pull ups and chinups. i try to lean back on the pull ups and chin ups to put more stress on my shoulders.

Waitin for the bro to come home from work so i can get back to jacked.

Anyone got anything thatll help me along the way?

grunted

Awards
so after getting into a dispute with one of my gym partners yesterday for how to do shrugs. being that i hate using a barbell, and i hate using a machine that we try it with dumb bells.

Man does it feel like my traps have been hit with bricks! i really enjoyed the dumb bell shrug. did my final set at 155lbs in each arm. so I think im alright so far. hope to do them next wee at around 165-170. My grip is an issue though; and i dont want to use wraps. I hope my grip strengthens more so as time progresses. i know it will. just hope it can keep up with my other muscle gains

so what is that like a 310lb shrug? fairly decent. we'll see how it goes. I have a few goals in mind, but ill just keep going till im comfortable.