Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Alright, now that I'm at 7, gonna post pictures so it's at the top of the page. Critique whatever, flame whatever, it's all good:

Back

Front

These are around week 3 progress, so I have a reference point as I continue this log to see me get bigger

Edit:
    Personally I like my traps, lats and forearms the most. I've always seem to of had larger lats naturally then someone who never worked out, even as a kid. It's genetic, my brother has decent lats too and he doesn't lift at all. I wish I could get that kid to be my workout partner, we'd be a force to be reckoned with. But he lives up in Farmington, where the chick i've been talking to lives.

What would you all say are doing well, what should I maybe turn focus onto? I'll also work on getting leg pics, calves *calves are my favorite muscle regardless of what the size is now, just want some awesome calves*
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Legs day done and guess what. I passed out on my 3rd set of leg press YES! Lol, before leaving I told my girl that I was hoping that I passed out today and I did it. GOAL ACHIEVED!

Squats 185 +20
    Leg Extension 175 +10
    Leg Curl 160 +15
    Leg Press 360x3/270x2 +40
    Stiff Leg Deadlift 135 *figured I should do them even though I was straight wore out*
    Seated Calf Raise 115 +15

Alrighty, so phase 1 complete. Volume has been pushed to its limits. On to Phase 2 next week which is Intensity setup as an Upper/Lower split. Today I'm not wanting to do it at all haha, but I should be fine after the weekend for sure. Here's the first week gains for all lifts:

Chest/Shoulder
    Bench Press +20
    Incline DB Press +25
    Dips +50
    Military Press No gain
    DB Side Lateral +2.5

Back/Traps
    Rack Deadlift +100
    Pull-Up +5
    Bent Over Row +40
    BB Shrug +100
    DB Shrug +20

Arms/Calves
    BB Curl +5
    Close Grip Bench +15
    Skull Crusher +15
    DB Curl +5

Legs
    Squats +50
    Leg Extension +30
    Leg Curl +45
    Leg Press +180
    Stiff Leg Deadlift No gain
    Seated Calf Raise +25

Not bad I suppose for 3 weeks. I've probably hit my maximum loads already because most of the lifts here at the end were failure around 6. Although during Phase 2 I get twice the amount of rest time as well as a couple different lifts to go for. My SARMS are gone I want to be on cycle already and all these dam places i've applied keep giving me the we'll call you in a week or so. Even this restaurant I went to which was supposed to be a guarantee. Gonna have to start selling **** to get cash. I got beats headphones, a droid incredible and some dvd player. Should be able to net at least $100 for them. Gotta go regulate on the bitches that owe me money too.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Today is my off day and I slept in until an hour ago haha. Normally extended periods of sleep for me mean that I'm getting depressed again, but at this point I feel its just because I have nothing to do during the day. I do however need to work on getting to bed earlier and getting up at a normal time. I know that in Phase 2 i'm aiming to set PR's *pr's to my current numbers* which I'm somewhat unsure of wanting to do. I feel that maybe I should focus on very strict form and hit maybe a lower number. Just because I feel yesterday I did pretty bad on squats, also could of been the fact I had the safety bars on the 3rd spot instead of 2nd so maybe that threw me off getting to 90 degrees. Could also be that fact that now the workouts are getting hard and i'm starting to be a little ***** about things haha.

EDIT:
    I'm bored as hell and I want to go to the gym. What do you all do in this situation?

EDIT2:
    So dam bored i've already decided what I'll be doing after this program is over. Basically an Upper/Lower split like Phase 2 is, but just varying the Sets/Reps range in a 6 week cycle. Rundown:

Week 1/7 - 2 x 12-15
    Week 2/8 - 3 x 8-12
    Week 3/9 - 4 x 6-8
    Week 4/10 - 5 x 4-6
    Week 5/11 - 6 x 3-5
    Week 6/12 - 1 x 15-20 *Deload weeks*

Upper A:
    Bench Press
    Bent Over Row
    Military Press
    BB Shrug
    Close Grip Bench
    BB Curl

Lower A:
    Squat
    Stiff Leg Deadlift
    Leg Press
    Standing Calf
    Seated Calf
    Decline Weighted Situp
    Hyper Extensions

Upper B:
    Incline Press
    Pullups
    DB Side Lateral
    DB Shrug
    Skull Crusher
    DB Curl

Lower B:
    Deadlift
    Leg Extension
    Leg Curl
    Standing Calf
    Seated Calf
    Leg Raise
    Side Bends

Talk about a bored MOFO!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.13%

Nice plan, only 1 thought: switch mil press and in press? It works for me, but to each his own, just like to do shoulders with should and chest with chest. Otherwise that is some organized stuff!
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I feel since it's an upper/lower split that hitting each supposed group more often is necessary considering the workload is lower doing it on 2 separate days apart. If the way i'm feeling continues, I may add additional lifts to the days just due to the fact that I don't want to leave and I still feel perfectly fine and want to keep lifting. I've ran the above 12 weeker before and it was pretty good in terms of gains. I think I had put 12 pounds on doing this with some pretty big increases in weights as well. Then again this is around 10 months ago haha
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.19%

You always hit shoulders when you do chest press anyway.
    If you want to focus on chest rather than on strong military press / bigger anterior deltoids I guess I'd leave it like you've written.

Although, I've read somewhere that pre-exhausting shoulders and lats can get more of pecs involved in the chest press depending on individual biomechanics. I dunno how to verify it in practice though. To much confusion...

And, man, how did you pass out on leg press? Ffs!
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just forgot to breath on the last rep. It was stupid and I knew it right away that I should be breathing but I just continued to hold my breath like a moron. It shouldn't happen again except maybe on my 2rm on week 6 lol. I'll make sure to breathe this time though
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well just getting ready to leave for the gym now, today I wasn't feeling like getting to it, but none of the puss **** anymore. I went to WalMart with my friend Shane and think I just came up with an excellent idea for a YouTube gimmick haha. I'll probably start working on that here pretty soon and you'll probably laugh your ass off watching or think it's the dumbest **** you've ever seen. I think the idea has potential to be YouTube gold haha. Don't cheat yourself now! Oh yeah, weight today was 177, which is 7 pounds up from starting, I find the number super odd but hey whatever, going for looks like a weight. I'll be back in a bit with the numbers on the new workout...SCARY!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I was being a little bitch this morning for sure. I feel awesome as all hell right now. Got a pretty good pump feeling alpha as all tits. Phase 2 isn't going to be as bad as I was thinking, it's actually really fun. I weighed the little 6 footer bar so I know how much I'm lifting when I use that little piece of ****. It really weirds me out in terms of what I was Overhead Pressing the last 3 weeks because I made a huge jump today. See here I go with the excited gotta talk can't stop tying won't shut up bull**** jargon ramble jumble here:

Upper A
    Bench Press 115 +25
    Bent Over Row 155 +20
    Military Press 75 +30...
    BB Shrug 255 +30
    Close Grip Bench 100 +5
    BB Curl 60 +5ish/0

Goal for bench next Monday is clearly going to be 135, putting some plates back on there. Tomorrow Squats, SDL's, Calves. Probably will start adding in abs on these days just because. Although I'm feeling sore on my abs already from just squats, deadlifts, ohp, but why the hell not. Since I don't care about my weight right now I think it'd be fun to just have these dirty sick abs under a layer of fat and just pop those ****ers out during a cut.

Remember kids, use strict form now, if you don't your just going to be cheating yourself and get a 1 way ticket to snap city
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Keep up the good work man
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks Aaron, there's no way I'm going to stop. Being back in the gym feels completely different than before. Probably because I'm doing it strictly for me and don't have any goal to actually be achieving other than look and feel better. Taking those weights by the balls to increase my testicular fortitude.../gosh i say stupid ****
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.19%

Good stuff! Just keep breathing. LOL
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I ended up not going today, I just wasn't feeling it. So I'll just be getting in there tomorrow, possible over training or idk. Just not feeling that good today
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.19%

You'd have to train for months to overtrain. That's pure laziness, biaaatch! ;-)
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.13%

Nah, sometimes your body tells you when it wants/needs a break. Although I usually ignore it, and just hit the gym maybe a little later in the day or back off of my lifts slightly. Thats why i like deload weeks-a not-ao-new concept I learned on AM, and has helped a lot
    Training log -
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.19%

I know. I were just kidding
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Alright, I'll out with it...I was just hungover and felt like crap It's like my body gets upset when I drink beer. Anyways hangover is gone, just woke up right now *I think it's a sign of depression when I sleep like crazy* 11 hours total. Weight is at 173 so 3 pound weight gain has stayed there. As for the workout contemplating switching A and B for lower, but probably won't. I'll go do squats like it's said *sad voice*

EDIT:
    172 of a mammoth log I dropped :P I found that the best way to keep your toilet from getting clogged is to continue to hold the handle down until all *matter* has been cleared of the port hole. This is from years of experience of huge dumps since I was a little boy. Before I learned this I'd clog up the toilet all the time, so I am also super experienced in terms of getting things to go down using a plunger.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.13%

God I used to hate any kind of activity when hungover. Fond memories of almost passing out while benching. Good job on the three pounds, have fun with those squats man
    Training log -
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    God I used to hate any kind of activity when hungover. Fond memories of almost passing out while benching. Good job on the three pounds, have fun with those squats man
    Yeah, whenever I'm hung over I just feel like my heart beats too fast for trying to be in the gym. Just don't feel it's worth it, but if I drink hard alcohol then normally I'll feel fine the next morning compared to beer. As for the 3 pounds it's odd, i'm not trying to gain weight or lose weight just getting in the gym trying to drop bodyfat but not doing cardio lol. Right now I feel that I just need to get into the gym, get back into a routine before I can decide what I want to do. I haven't used the calipers yet to measure BF% which is should do now....Says 14.1% so I'll add 3-4% to that thing. So probably 16-18% bodyfat right now. Should of done that earlier to check on what's going on with the body composition. I'd say that although i've gained some weight that I probably haven't gained any bodyfat, maybe toned up a little bit.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Pretty good workout, glad that I went, wish I would of just not been a bitch and went yesterday but hell it's not like I missed anything, just changed up my rest day is all. Felt like I was pretty much in the zone the entire time and only having 3 lifts the workout lasted all of 45 minutes or so.

Lower A
    Squats 200 *6/5/5*
    Stiff Leg Deadlift 225 *wasn't feeling it in the quads after the first set so IDK, didn't change my form or anything, maybe I should of gone harder, although I get a lower back pump I figure why stress my lumbar anymore*
    Seated Calf Raise 135 *being a *****, I could easily add another 45 but leaving room for further improvement*
    NS-Situps BW *decline bench situps where I go to parallel and hold at parallel for 5 seconds and head up* With these I'm going to work up to 10 seconds and once I hit 10 second holds I'll start adding weight. I find these work the best for adding size onto the abs so even at a higher BF% you can see those suckers pop through

All in all a good workout, kinda felt a little lightheaded towards the end due to lack of nutrition. Been working out fasted since the start of this program and weight after the workout is 179...+7 pounds in 1 hour HAHAHA. Tomorrow is Upper B which is basically the same as A but the use of dumbbells to help bring up the lagging areas in terms of left/right symmetry. Gotta love pre-planned workouts, if only i'd read the entire NASM training book and go take the test I could just be a PT, but I HATE READING!!!

EDIT:
    Anyone else get horny as all hell after the gym?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It's just you lol you need to quit looking at your avi lol j/k
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Right after I lift the last thing I want is sex. Usually way to tired for anything but a shower some food and sleep...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dang, it must be me then. I mean I can be tired, wobbly legs, but 30 minutes after my sesh I just want to pork the hell out of some twat. It's pretty bad how horny I get, like I would settle for a slightly chubby sub par looking girl just to get it in. I've always been this way even back in the day. Lifting is my aphrodisiac and just puts me in the mood.

Anyway just got back from the gym again. This girl that I've known since 1st grade just moved back to town after she divorced her husband. *He roid raged on her and broke her food* Lets just say she's gained a lot of weight since I last saw her. Used to be a tight toned sexy flexible gymnast, now i'd describe her as a rotund little rolli-polli XD Got her all set up with a solid lifting plan and she of course knows to do the cardio. I really should read that dam NASM book and get a job being a PT. If it's as easy as what I just did then sounds like a cake job to me.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Don't look around so much in the gym. It won't help you. Put your ipod/mp3 in and just focus on the sets. Lightweight! Keep your motivation level high and your music higher. Just focus on the reps and perfecting each one. You will appreciate the gains. Don't worry about the other people in the gym, they are helping you get bigger anyways.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Don't look around so much in the gym. It won't help you. Put your ipod/mp3 in and just focus on the sets. Lightweight! Keep your motivation level high and your music higher. Just focus on the reps and perfecting each one. You will appreciate the gains. Don't worry about the other people in the gym, they are helping you get bigger anyways.
    This is in response to what? The feeling smaller than people in the gym? Meh I measure my rest between sets to the second, during that time I give a little look around to see who's there, plus you see the same people all the time. But yeah you are right, when I'm not occasionally glancing around the gym, my headphones are on and I walk around with a straight death stare. I'll bob my head and lip sync to my music and not give a **** if people are looking.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

I find headphones and a fock you face are a help in the gym. I get in and out. If you look like you will kill a guy for his dumbbells or bench then people will get out of your way hahaha
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I find headphones and a fock you face are a help in the gym. I get in and out. If you look like you will kill a guy for his dumbbells or bench then people will get out of your way hahaha
    For sure! I probably have a reputation for being the ******* that flipped out when the guy closed early a couple weeks ago. I'm ready to get into the gym waking up lets see...5 hours earlier than yesterday. I slept like crap I think, Idk was in the lucid dreaming state and felt as if my mind never went to rest. For maybe a half hour laying there I was trying to sing Alphabet Aerobics from memory lol. Was hitting around P before I really slipped up. Thinking about after the gym going to sell my plasma so I can have some money to pay my credit card bill and gym membership...gosh how far i've dug myself and how low I'll steep for cash...

Alphabet Aerobics

EDIT:
    Any benefits to taking PP's Sustain Alpha *reversitol* solo? EndoAmp? I got both and figure hey why not use this ish
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Already done with the days workout, gonna head out see if I can find some work. I have maybe 8 days to come up with like $100, and 18 total to come up with $300. Gonna go sell my ass on the corner :P If only I knew fat chicks that would pay, I'd be down.

Upper B
    Incline Press 105 +10
    Pull-Up BW +50?
    DB Shoulder Press 30 N/A
    DB Shrug 80 +10
    Skull Crusher 55 +5
    DB Curl 30 +5

Didn't feel like putting the increases...eh I guess I should...there. Shaved my arms today just so I could see my veins better hahaha, turns out still can't really see them. Wore a shirt with cutoff sleeves that just showed my badass farmers tan that stops mid bi and milk white shoulders with red forearms. Hell yeah
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.13%

Good luck on the jobs! Been there myself in the past, it is a kind of hell to be broke. Keep pushing!
    Training log -
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think I lucked out, I went to this shoe store that had an ad online yesterday and feel that I absolutely dominated that interview. She made it seem like she's just going to call my references and then give me a call in a day or two. Played it so confident just like when I'm talking to a girl. Last thing I said is "I look forward to working with you". I hope this comes through, starting pay is $10. I would maybe have to ask my parents to float my insurance and phone bill for a week or two and i'll be right back on track. Also just made $10 for helping the neighbor with her computer. Lol, she always has the dumbest problems. Like I had to show her how to change the ink in her printer, and today her screen was frozen. All I did was turn off the computer, turn it on...DONE
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Not feeling doing anything today. Complete opposite of my last post. I woke up today to see that the bills came in for my bank. Negative $37.89 and pretty pissed about it. Credit card payment will be due on May 7 so I mean that's alright for now. I was hoping for a call from the shoe store place today but haven't gotten one so far. She did say she had to call my references or whatever, but I need money now. Definitely should of gone and sold my plasma. I don't want to ask anyone to borrow money or anything, and feel like I don't really have anything worth it to sell, or have anything I wanna sell.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.19%

It's nothing wrong with borrowing money when you know you can pay it back quickly. I know it can be not comfortable but what the hell.

Regards being horny after gym. I am the same, only phucking and food are on my mind after workout. OK. It's always on my mind but more so after workout :-D

Funny you mentioned PT training. Seeing how poor job some of the instructors at my gym do and giving out advice to one of them number of times I thought this industry needs some more knowledgable people LOL. Definitely you should do it!

I keep my fingers crossed for your job hunt, dude! Good you've dominated the interview; she would call you soon I hope.

Now go pump that f***ing iron! ;-)
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    It's nothing wrong with borrowing money when you know you can pay it back quickly. I know it can be not comfortable but what the hell.

Regards being horny after gym. I am the same, only phucking and food are on my mind after workout. OK. It's always on my mind but more so after workout :-D

Funny you mentioned PT training. Seeing how poor job some of the instructors at my gym do and giving out advice to one of them number of times I thought this industry needs some more knowledgable people LOL. Definitely you should do it!

I keep my fingers crossed for your job hunt, dude! Good you've dominated the interview; she would call you soon I hope.

I'm not going to borrow any money, I'll figure it out. Sell my xbox if I have to, I rarely play it. I also have $50 coming for a phone I sold to a friend, $50 today from the ex cause that bitch is still on my cell phone plan, got $80 that a flake ass friend owes me. Meh, then about $1,000 between 2 people that I know i'll never get back...wack ass people.

Can't do the PT thing yet because the test costs $200. I should start reading the book though and getting the knowledge in for when I do have the money. Then again no point because by that time I'll be rocking out with a job if I have money to spend on the test ha.

Your last comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    Will definitely get me in the gym today, next time add an insult at the end and it'll be perfect.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.19%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx

I'm not going to borrow any money, I'll figure it out. Sell my xbox if I have to, I rarely play it. I also have $50 coming for a phone I sold to a friend, $50 today from the ex cause that bitch is still on my cell phone plan, got $80 that a flake ass friend owes me. Meh, then about $1,000 between 2 people that I know i'll never get back...wack ass people.
    Hah, I am still paying off loan that I got because of my ex's sh1t. I should've never got together with a girl that has more issues than I do. Not being able/want to get a job as one of them.
    Well, you'll start to earn money and you'd be sorted.

Can't do the PT thing yet because the test costs $200. I should start reading the book though and getting the knowledge in for when I do have the money. Then again no point because by that time I'll be rocking out with a job if I have money to spend on the test ha.
    Well, do it when you've got money if it's something that you would enjoy doing... Then you can a) get a PT job when opportunity arises b) start your own business (I don't know how does market for this look in US, here it's quite ****) c) pick up chicks telling them you're a PT

...Not that you can't do latter now anyway ;-)

Your last comment:

Will definitely get me in the gym today, next time add an insult at the end and it'll be perfect.
    ...f4ggot!

There you go! ;-)
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dude chicks are the worst I swear. I need to stop giving out money and crap because I never get paid back. I don't understand how people don't repay you when they say they would. If I borrowed money I'd call the person the day that I had it to give it back, which would be the day I said I would have it. I'm also on the ex's car loan, but she seems stable enough to be able to pay for that crap. I just don't get how you can be so nice to someone and they don't reciprocate the same back to you. I need to start being a complete ******* again like I was in high school.

The added f4ggot comment is exactly how I read what you said then noticed it wasn't there haha.

EDIT:
    Adding EndoAmp and Sustain Alpha from PP into the mix. Figure why not use everything that I have left. Endo everyday and the sustain mon-fri. I gave the Toco-8 to my dad to see if it helps him grow any hair hahahaha
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Went to the gym thanks UKNoko, but going pissed off has just made me even more angry after the gym. Couldn't get up what I wanted to and just pissed me off, then again it is a different variation of the lift. Thought I could pull the same from Rack Deads on normal Deads, not. I just want to go out tonight and pound someones face in and all their friends and then pound their chick and all their friends chicks too. Whatever for once i'm not in the talking mood:

Lower B
    Deadlift 225
    Leg Press 360
    Standing Calf Raise 160

/FML
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.19%

Dude, tell me about it. I'm trying to find a balance between being a complete d*** or getting tooled. Duh.
    I had to chase people for money too many times. Still some chicks think that when they "let" me put my d*** in them they're ought to drain my wallet. Got a newsflash for them: It's my d*** and I can put it elsewhere, b**ches.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Dude chicks are the worst I swear. I need to stop giving out money and crap because I never get paid back. I don't understand how people don't repay you when they say they would. If I borrowed money I'd call the person the day that I had it to give it back, which would be the day I said I would have it. I'm also on the ex's car loan, but she seems stable enough to be able to pay for that crap. I just don't get how you can be so nice to someone and they don't reciprocate the same back to you. I need to start being a complete ******* again like I was in high school.

The added f4ggot comment is exactly how I read what you said then noticed it wasn't there haha.

EDIT:
    Adding EndoAmp and Sustain Alpha from PP into the mix. Figure why not use everything that I have left. Endo everyday and the sustain mon-fri. I gave the Toco-8 to my dad to see if it helps him grow any hair hahahaha
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.19%

RAAAAAGE!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90if6EPsgeQ (There is also one when he screams PROTEEEEINSSS!)

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Went to the gym thanks UKNoko, but going pissed off has just made me even more angry after the gym. Couldn't get up what I wanted to and just pissed me off, then again it is a different variation of the lift. Thought I could pull the same from Rack Deads on normal Deads, not. I just want to go out tonight and pound someones face in and all their friends and then pound their chick and all their friends chicks too. Whatever for once i'm not in the talking mood:

Lower B
    Deadlift 225
    Leg Press 360
    Standing Calf Raise 160

/FML
    Well done for getting to the gym! It's gonna be better next time for sure.

What's the height of the rack when you do rack DLs? Knee-height? Getting it off the ground is toughest part of this lift
    More bent-over rows might help.
    Also, although not seeing your form, two things that helped my DLs: strong abdominal pressure and
    to put your shoulders a little behind a bar and rather than lift the bar up, cue yourself for like a pull up & backwards motion - when the force would be diagonal rather than upwards.
    Again not seeing your form so it might be all perfect already!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

Haha funny video. Look up the Powerthirst original and Powerthirst 2 on youtube its fricken hilarious.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good to see you are managing to keep a good schedule, I know my lifting went to sh*t for a while (still got to the gym about 3x a week, but it was never my gym, and rarely the same one for more than a week) with the crap I had to deal with. Time for me to get back on the horse too man.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

Similar Forum Threads

1. Look what came in the mail!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 12:05 PM
  2. Do not call/e-mail/mail govt listing
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:56 PM