You've Got Mail

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. I wouldn't do two workouts in one session. I would just push everything back. I am paranoid about overtraining though so idk lol.

2. It was weird last night, I didn't really work up much of a sweat during training. The only thing was the shoulder, but that had hurt since last Thursday. I'm not looking to do this everyday though, just this time. I suppose just the once isn't going to kill me. What's your take on the weight?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

3. What weight?

4. Been eating in a deficit and somehow have managed to put on 4 pounds in the last week and a half
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    If you make up a day by training what you missed plus what you needed to train that day, is that acceptable? Or would of just moving things back a day been a smarter move?
    Spending more than hour is probably bad because of cortisol going up. However, I sometimes do two trainings per day if I'm bored on Sunday evening. So, I'll do lets say chest/arms around noon and then hit some oly lifts in the eve.
    In the weekdays if I feel sh1t one day and don't go I just move everything by one day. Good thing about not having a training partner - I can shuffle my training around.
    You need to be flexible and listen to your body.

Regarding weight it can be water. I wouldn't fuss about few pounds. ...or you're constipated and holding a 4 pound Kraken!
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

6. Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    You need to be flexible and listen to your body.

Regarding weight it can be water. I wouldn't fuss about few pounds. ...or you're constipated and holding a 4 pound Kraken!
    Haha, a 4 pound Kraken, I need to unleash the beast! I don't care about the weight though, I just find it odd that i've gone up in weight. Gotta keep reminding myself that I won't see results for a little while still. Not sure what to do today, probably should go for a run or something

7. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Been eating in a deficit and somehow have managed to put on 4 pounds in the last week and a half
    That's weird but good at the same time as long as it's muscle haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's weird but good at the same time as long as it's muscle haha
    True that, I just went for a jog and I have to say **** CARDIO. My throat is burning like all hell haha, but I guess it's just like lifting, you have to progress. Maybe I should of tried for a mile instead of 3 to start off with...plus maybe stop smoking

EDIT: Just noticed around 10 minute miles, that's not bad for not running in years

9. sounds good so far bro. I would say the wieght is from water or maybe something like glycogen stores in muscles since they prolly werent storing much when you were not working out. Our bodies are funny about gaining weight. If you were 185lbs but dropped down to 160ish over a couple months your body would respond quickly to training and getting back to 185 again would be quicker than the first time. Just because your body "tasted" it once and remembers it. Does that even make sense? lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

10. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    sounds good so far bro. I would say the wieght is from water or maybe something like glycogen stores in muscles since they prolly werent storing much when you were not working out. Our bodies are funny about gaining weight. If you were 185lbs but dropped down to 160ish over a couple months your body would respond quickly to training and getting back to 185 again would be quicker than the first time. Just because your body "tasted" it once and remembers it. Does that even make sense? lol
    Perfect sense! My brain knows it wants to be big and my body used to be big, and wants to be big. I think re-noob gains are the best thing ever. I'll try to keep up the running on the off days, maybe not try and hit 3 miles right away. It is way better though being able to see gains come so fast. I'm still pissed about what the parents are making for dinner. Either they don't bring anything home when they go out or they have something stupid to eat. Today is one of those days they are "fend for yourself" which is wack because I wouldn't want to eat a dam thing they have here
    •   

11. Took me years and I mean years to get my family to eat better, an now I created a bunch of label reading food nazis haha. It takes work tho, good Luck with parents man hOpefully one day they see the light

12. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Took me years and I mean years to get my family to eat better, an now I created a bunch of label reading food nazis haha. It takes work tho, good Luck with parents man hOpefully one day they see the light
    Won't happen, in their 60/70's and they aren't having it. Once I get a job again, I'll move out and be able to eat right. It's all good though, I can refuse to eat bad just have to make due with whatever I can get my hands on that they are making. If I had room for my own food it wouldn't be a problem, it's just the fridge/freezer is full of their crap, and I mean crap. Some of the stuff has been in there for months before they notice it's gone bad. Then the freezer outside is full of "reserves" for when hell freezes over or something.

13. ^^^^ HAHA. If the stuff has been there a long time just throw it away. They will never know.. I do it to my parents all the time... just go in and clean sh*t out like its cool and when they ask I say Im getting all the bad food out. Im lucky now at my house both my roommates are health concious and eat healthy as I do. There is literally no snacks or crap food around. Everything gets made from scratch. My buddies are always like WTF? im hungry but there is no snacks? I then ensue calling them fat and lazy..

14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    ^^^^ HAHA. If the stuff has been there a long time just throw it away. They will never know.. I do it to my parents all the time... just go in and clean sh*t out like its cool and when they ask I say Im getting all the bad food out. Im lucky now at my house both my roommates are health concious and eat healthy as I do. There is literally no snacks or crap food around. Everything gets made from scratch. My buddies are always like WTF? im hungry but there is no snacks? I then ensue calling them fat and lazy..
    Your right, I do need to stop being lazy in that way. Maybe I should just go buy the meals for them, but that means I have to cook it too haha. I almost didn't wake up right now, even though I have an interview in an hour. I figured why even go because once they pull the background i'll be screwed anyways. But, can't have that attitude, you never know what they are going to do. After that I might head to some restaurants and apply there as well. Then it's GYM TIME!

15. Go in to your interview and be honest. Don't give em a sob story just the truth. Then tell em why they should hire you (for their benefit not yours). Walk in like you own that mofo in a damn pimp azz suit and take it. If they don't hire you then fock em and go to the next one. Its like women you get rejected sometimes but a true badazz keeps trying till he gets laid.

16. Haha just re-read my last post and had to add something. You are a real badazz if you go in wearing a suit.. get a job... and get laid hahaha epic win!!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Haha just re-read my last post and had to add something. You are a real badazz if you go in wearing a suit.. get a job... and get laid hahaha epic win!!!!
    I don't have any suits anymore I hulk ripped the one I had from when I was a kid haha. I went in there with a nice pair of pants and a white polo. I always do good in the interviews and I'm pretty sure the GM was getting wet by me talking to her. My friend Shane and I have that effect on women. I didn't go to any restaurants I was feeling the need to be in the gym so I went home changed and hit the gym. KILLLED IT BTW:

Arms/Calves *No more calves on this day*
    BB Curl 30x2/25/20 so +5/=/-5 *these are what made my shoulder sore, so instead of pushing it I just dropped the weights*
    Close Grip Bench 85 +5 *I failed at 6*
    Skull Crusher 15 +10 *last set I did a lot of extra negatives*
    DB Curl 25 +5 *probably won't go up next time*
    DB Row 35 *just noticed this is a back workout, but I squeezed the tri's really hard*
    BB Upright Row 60 *these are for traps....*
    DB Hammer Curls 25/20/15/12.5/10 *burnouts basically started at 25 till failure, and worked way down till all weight failed* 50/40/36 reps

So the DB rows and BB upright row for some reason I just didn't want to stop working out and didn't even think about doing something exactly for the tri's/bi's because I just wanted to lift haha. The right shoulder is a little sore, but nothing like it was last week. Gonna work on keeping better form on the BB curls and keep those dam delts out of the equation. Noticed that I was way more vascular Tuesday on my arms than today, but that's probably due to the double workout. Tomorrow is the almighty legs day, just when the soreness has subsided gotta nuke those bad boys.

EDIT:
    Just went on a 3/3.5 mile walk/jog just to get the tan on. Talk about a ab workout, feeling sorry for yourself that your stomach blubber jiggles a bit so you flex every time you see a car coming so it doesn't jiggle anymore. Haha, I just had to run along busy streets :P

EDIT2:
    Shizz, got another call for an interview at a Boost Mobile store. Kinda out of the way I guess in terms of location compared to the hotel, but right now I gotta take what I can get nawutimean! I'm just lazy like that, I don't want to go into places applying I rather do it online and get a call for an interview. Lets that resume shine
    Watch I picked up on Tuesday

18. Alrighty, so today I woke up at 1pm. I had trouble getting to sleep so I popped 2mg of melatonin and when I fell asleep I had a couple of dreams. Can't really remember the others, but the one I do remember was about the girl that i've been talking to that lives in a different town. Basically I threw some party in her town at someones house, hung out with her, had a good time, drove her home, walked her to the back door and we started making out. Laid down in a pool chair and started macking down hard. Then she whips out a huge dong out of her pants and starts rubbing it against my ass *thank god I was wearing pants ha* I woke up super pissed haha. The weird thing is I know she's got a vagina *SEEN IT* plus I did the check when we were dancing in the dream. WTF talk about a nightmare.

So fantasy girl/turned rape nightmare aside, I went and applied at Flying Star and an car audio place today. Downed my pre-workout and SARMS and hit the gym. Legs day son, and I don't think I should credit the SARMS but my numbers are skyrocketing. Here is the numbers:

Squats 165 +30 *I am pretty sure I could of hit 185, but figure leave room for an increase next week when I hit 5 sets*
    Leg Extension 165 +20
    Leg Curl 145 +30
    Leg Press 320 +140 *yeah, almost pressed double what I started*
    Seated Calf Raises 100 +10 *no idea why I didn't push harder, it was clearly there*

Jelly legged after everything I decided to tell SLDL's to **** off and figured screw standing calf raises since i've been walking/running more. Leg Press I contribute to the song I was listening to. Throw It Up - Lil' Jon, just got me all pumped to throw that weight up. I was going to remove the 25's on the last set, grabbed it and told myself don't be a goddam *****. Ended up throwing 1 more rep than the set before. Weight right now is 175 and I guess my diet is a modified Lean Gains, not really modified but I've been working out after only coffee and a preworkout. Gonna slam my protein shake, shower, then eat something.

/Westside

19. Good workout dude!
    How deep are you going on your squats?
    I've got a fear of leg presses ie. that the whole weight is going to somehow slide down and squeeze me like a beetle :-D

I have to do 6mg of mela to put me down. Duh. (I am just waiting on it to kick in)

Good luck with your job hunt! And let's not comment on your fantasies, alright ;-)
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    Good workout dude!
    How deep are you going on your squats?
    I've got a fear of leg presses ie. that the whole weight is going to somehow slide down and squeeze me like a beetle :-D

I have to do 6mg of mela to put me down. Duh. (I am just waiting on it to kick in)

Good luck with your job hunt! And let's not comment on your fantasies, alright ;-)
    Aha, my thread I do what I wanna. Squats I'm hitting paralell, i'm used to ATG from doing Starting Strength but figure what's the use, i'm not OLY Training. As for the leg press it stops right at the point where you can't get out but you aren't getting squashed....well depending on your flexibility. I got stuck once with my knees next to my ears.

21. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx

Aha, my thread I do what I wanna. Squats I'm hitting paralell, i'm used to ATG from doing Starting Strength but figure what's the use, i'm not OLY Training. As for the leg press it stops right at the point where you can't get out but you aren't getting squashed....well depending on your flexibility. I got stuck once with my knees next to my ears.
    Haha. I meant I spare you my comments :-D
    I am doing some oly lifting, but don't go ATG on the squat work sets. Can't pull above my head as much as I squat anyway.

I know about the leg press but still can't get the picture of me turning into beetle juice out of my head :-D

22. Hahaha! I set the safety bar on the squat rack on I guess the second from the bottom and every so often if I fail I'll get jammed up under the bar with knees to ears and that sucks dick because you have to like turtle yourself out of it. I don't have a problem being that low, I have always had flexible legs/hips/lower body. And all comments are accepted in this thread, from the good jobs to the wow **** this douchebag.

STORY WARNING *you don't have to read, underlined for cliffs*

Alright so tonight I was the DD! I am so committed to the gym again that I'm going to stop drinking, plus I got a little scare finding out that I had drove home blacked out earlier this week so I figured it's time to stop, unless your going to stay home or can stay the night at someones place. I got all spiffed up and headed over this this girls house *Tommee* So, I get there chill for a little bit and then her boyfriend comes and felt uneasy meeting me cause I used to bang her and she let him know. I got a pic to throw up on here for ya at the end of this...it's about my dick yo! Then her equivalently hot friend shows up, but I was already warned that she was in a long time committed relationship. K that's out of the way, so her BF and his friends drove in their car, and the girls came with me to this guys party that Tommee knew. Turns out it's a guy that she was ****ing basically up to the day her BF got with her.

Being all sober you realize how funny some people are when they are drunk. These 3 girls were walking out of the house to the backyard and after the 2nd one gets out she slams the sliding door right into the side of this chicks face and her drink spills all over her. Hahaha **** was so funny. Pretty much the whole party it was me and Mackenzie *the hot friend* just chatting away the whole time. She must of been one of the hotter girls in the party because no matter where we moved, somehow a group would form around us. Maybe they were just mirin' my soccer jersey that I bought yesterday for $7 haha. Jealous boyfriend feels even more uneasy that Tommee wants him to talk to the dude that she was boning. I don't know why but I guess I kinda felt bad for the dude. Seeing how he doesn't really know how his GF really is and to basically take all the **** she does with a grain of salt or it's not going to work out...which I told him. After a while we all gather up and head to a bar downtown.

Standing in line Tommee and her BF are still bickering back and forth over stupid **** and I kinda just stand there looking at all the hot sloots in short skirts and dresses...eye ****ing them all. Blah blah blah skip forward an hour is when I told him to just ignore some of the **** she does or it's not going to work out. We head upstairs to balcony/patio area where I see all kinds of kids I knew from HS that I played baseball with and my cousin was chilling with them so I gotta see him too. T's BF went to get a drink, and she realizes that she knew these guys too and for some reason sits on some dudes lap to talk with them. Her BF comes out to the patio and freaks out not knowing where she's at and some other friends that we met up with let him know that she's just talking to some friends. He goes back inside to look for her, not knowing she's right in front of his face. We get her off this dudes lap and he comes back tripping dick. I let him know that she was just saying what's up to the guys that I used to play baseball and calms down, still not knowing she was sitting on some dudes mushroom tip.

Right after telling him, one of the guys at the other table says "Your striped shirt is ****ing wack compared to this guys" and he's like "who's shirt?" The whole table of maybe 8-10 guys just start chanting WALDO WALDO WALDO WALDO and her BF trips and just leaves super pissed wanting to fight. It is so funny seeing people that don't know how to react to that. Blah blah blah, after he left Tommee gets all pissy and emotional, sits in the freaking bathroom for like 45 minutes taking her hot friend with her. Meanwhile while outside the WALDO guys confront T's BF and end up hugging him, don't know much I was upstairs watching out the window.

Then basically I ended up taking her crying drunk ass home had to hear the same question on repeat "what do I do" The whole time she was talking about some other dude than her current BF and it took me maybe 10 minutes to figure that out. Hahaha, chick has some problems and I'd **** her again cause she's pretty hot and now you'll see why she won't bone me again....

Left to bottom|Right to bottom = order to read

23. Sh1t that is a rambling story lol. Course, thats how drunk people really are, rambling... Props on being the driver man
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

24. Right on being the DD bro. When I'm on a cycle I never drink. My buddies love it because I DD em all around they never understand why I do. Little do they know I laugh at them all night and usually get more numbers or get a girl more often then their drunk azzes. Haha

25. Haha, what a story, bro. So, the guy gets pïssed that some fellows are busting his balls and leaves his dîck hungry chick to be possibly boned by some random dude(s)? Hilarious.

I go drink free nowadays too, cheaper and doesn't fück up my next day. And superdrunk people are just too funny when you're sober.

26. It's kinda tough to go by, being the raging alcoholic I was the past few months. I see how it can be beneficial to me though, hitting on drunk skanks must be easiest when sober I bet. I just gotta get that aspect of my life back, still fruitless grapes when it comes to talking to women. The girl that lives in another town, I really want to go see her, she is absolutely stunning. Too bad i'm dead broke and waiting on a job to come through. Hell i'm pretty sure my account will get overdrafted when they charge me for having a savings account, and then after that the credit card bill comes in. It's going to be a rough month, hopefully something will come through for me, or I'll have to start selling my stuff.

Pic of my heavenly blessed beauty:

UGH I wanna break her in half so bad with my dick and she wants me to! Can not let this slip through my fingers

27. Yeah, tell me about it. When I started to work and get my own money a bloody drinking rampage was an almost daily thing. I've got good genes for that being Eastern European, but still.
    Me and two my mates had a fave place in which we got to get 30% discount on drinks because of the business we were bringing in. One of them is soon getting married to a girl he picked up on one of those binge crawls. Good times.

I tapered down throughout the years and now I quite often just don't drink. I'm out of control regardless.

EDIT: Hell, you'll get a job soon and figure out rest. The tough times make you tougher.

And the girl, buddy... Well... The girl looks marvelous.

BTW, hitting on chicks at the gym - yes or no? Seen some cuties in mine today. Duh.

28. Hit on chicks wherever you want to hit on them, I usually stay away from it cause I smell something fierce, but that actually can attract women. As for the job it better come knocking soon, I can't be failing like this so soon in life. It'll be job, go see my woman, and i'll be fine. I just need to get some money before the middle of the month *as I look around for what I can sell*.

Would you think it's wack if I asked her to come visit me? She does know my situation about how I got the credit card fraud and have been looking for a job. It really kinds sucks, she's rich, i'm poor, she's hot, i'm not. If love and caring is all she is really looking for then I've got this in the bag. She's got better abs than I do right now

29. I guess if you invite her and not put pressure on it it'll go fine.
    She's surely not going to make a step like that herself.

Hah, yeah, I'm sweating like hell so not smelling nicely either.
    I'd be coming upon them with my 6'2 smelly shaved head persona going like "uhm you're a cutie let's have a protein shake together, huh?" LOL. I dunno about it.

30. Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    I guess if you invite her and not put pressure on it it'll go fine.
    She's surely not going to make a step like that herself.

Hah, yeah, I'm sweating like hell so not smelling nicely either.
    I'd be coming upon them with my 6'2 smelly shaved head persona going like "uhm you're a cutie let's have a protein shake together, huh?" LOL. I dunno about it.
    THAT WOULD SO WORK!!! And by protein shake, I mean my SEMEN! As for the girl, she's offered once to come down here a little while ago. Idk, my first step is to get money. After I get a job i'll be loving life again

EDIT:
    Got a wicked sunburn yesterday sitting in my friends jeep for maybe 4-5 hours. Lol, gonna watch it blossom into a nice tan

Similar Forum Threads

1. Look what came in the mail!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 12:05 PM
  2. Do not call/e-mail/mail govt listing
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:56 PM