Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx

Aha, my thread I do what I wanna. Squats I'm hitting paralell, i'm used to ATG from doing Starting Strength but figure what's the use, i'm not OLY Training. As for the leg press it stops right at the point where you can't get out but you aren't getting squashed....well depending on your flexibility. I got stuck once with my knees next to my ears.
    Haha. I meant I spare you my comments :-D
    I am doing some oly lifting, but don't go ATG on the squat work sets. Can't pull above my head as much as I squat anyway.

I know about the leg press but still can't get the picture of me turning into beetle juice out of my head :-D
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hahaha! I set the safety bar on the squat rack on I guess the second from the bottom and every so often if I fail I'll get jammed up under the bar with knees to ears and that sucks dick because you have to like turtle yourself out of it. I don't have a problem being that low, I have always had flexible legs/hips/lower body. And all comments are accepted in this thread, from the good jobs to the wow **** this douchebag.

STORY WARNING *you don't have to read, underlined for cliffs*

Alright so tonight I was the DD! I am so committed to the gym again that I'm going to stop drinking, plus I got a little scare finding out that I had drove home blacked out earlier this week so I figured it's time to stop, unless your going to stay home or can stay the night at someones place. I got all spiffed up and headed over this this girls house *Tommee* So, I get there chill for a little bit and then her boyfriend comes and felt uneasy meeting me cause I used to bang her and she let him know. I got a pic to throw up on here for ya at the end of this...it's about my dick yo! Then her equivalently hot friend shows up, but I was already warned that she was in a long time committed relationship. K that's out of the way, so her BF and his friends drove in their car, and the girls came with me to this guys party that Tommee knew. Turns out it's a guy that she was ****ing basically up to the day her BF got with her.

Being all sober you realize how funny some people are when they are drunk. These 3 girls were walking out of the house to the backyard and after the 2nd one gets out she slams the sliding door right into the side of this chicks face and her drink spills all over her. Hahaha **** was so funny. Pretty much the whole party it was me and Mackenzie *the hot friend* just chatting away the whole time. She must of been one of the hotter girls in the party because no matter where we moved, somehow a group would form around us. Maybe they were just mirin' my soccer jersey that I bought yesterday for $7 haha. Jealous boyfriend feels even more uneasy that Tommee wants him to talk to the dude that she was boning. I don't know why but I guess I kinda felt bad for the dude. Seeing how he doesn't really know how his GF really is and to basically take all the **** she does with a grain of salt or it's not going to work out...which I told him. After a while we all gather up and head to a bar downtown.

Standing in line Tommee and her BF are still bickering back and forth over stupid **** and I kinda just stand there looking at all the hot sloots in short skirts and dresses...eye ****ing them all. Blah blah blah skip forward an hour is when I told him to just ignore some of the **** she does or it's not going to work out. We head upstairs to balcony/patio area where I see all kinds of kids I knew from HS that I played baseball with and my cousin was chilling with them so I gotta see him too. T's BF went to get a drink, and she realizes that she knew these guys too and for some reason sits on some dudes lap to talk with them. Her BF comes out to the patio and freaks out not knowing where she's at and some other friends that we met up with let him know that she's just talking to some friends. He goes back inside to look for her, not knowing she's right in front of his face. We get her off this dudes lap and he comes back tripping dick. I let him know that she was just saying what's up to the guys that I used to play baseball and calms down, still not knowing she was sitting on some dudes mushroom tip.

Right after telling him, one of the guys at the other table says "Your striped shirt is ****ing wack compared to this guys" and he's like "who's shirt?" The whole table of maybe 8-10 guys just start chanting WALDO WALDO WALDO WALDO and her BF trips and just leaves super pissed wanting to fight. It is so funny seeing people that don't know how to react to that. Blah blah blah, after he left Tommee gets all pissy and emotional, sits in the freaking bathroom for like 45 minutes taking her hot friend with her. Meanwhile while outside the WALDO guys confront T's BF and end up hugging him, don't know much I was upstairs watching out the window.

Then basically I ended up taking her crying drunk ass home had to hear the same question on repeat "what do I do" The whole time she was talking about some other dude than her current BF and it took me maybe 10 minutes to figure that out. Hahaha, chick has some problems and I'd **** her again cause she's pretty hot and now you'll see why she won't bone me again....

Left to bottom|Right to bottom = order to read
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

Sh1t that is a rambling story lol. Course, thats how drunk people really are, rambling... Props on being the driver man
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Right on being the DD bro. When I'm on a cycle I never drink. My buddies love it because I DD em all around they never understand why I do. Little do they know I laugh at them all night and usually get more numbers or get a girl more often then their drunk azzes. Haha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

Haha, what a story, bro. So, the guy gets pÔssed that some fellows are busting his balls and leaves his dÓck hungry chick to be possibly boned by some random dude(s)? Hilarious.

I go drink free nowadays too, cheaper and doesn't fŁck up my next day. And superdrunk people are just too funny when you're sober.
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's kinda tough to go by, being the raging alcoholic I was the past few months. I see how it can be beneficial to me though, hitting on drunk skanks must be easiest when sober I bet. I just gotta get that aspect of my life back, still fruitless grapes when it comes to talking to women. The girl that lives in another town, I really want to go see her, she is absolutely stunning. Too bad i'm dead broke and waiting on a job to come through. Hell i'm pretty sure my account will get overdrafted when they charge me for having a savings account, and then after that the credit card bill comes in. It's going to be a rough month, hopefully something will come through for me, or I'll have to start selling my stuff.

Pic of my heavenly blessed beauty:

UGH I wanna break her in half so bad with my dick and she wants me to! Can not let this slip through my fingers
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

Yeah, tell me about it. When I started to work and get my own money a bloody drinking rampage was an almost daily thing. I've got good genes for that being Eastern European, but still.
    Me and two my mates had a fave place in which we got to get 30% discount on drinks because of the business we were bringing in. One of them is soon getting married to a girl he picked up on one of those binge crawls. Good times.

I tapered down throughout the years and now I quite often just don't drink. I'm out of control regardless.

EDIT: Hell, you'll get a job soon and figure out rest. The tough times make you tougher.

And the girl, buddy... Well... The girl looks marvelous.

BTW, hitting on chicks at the gym - yes or no? Seen some cuties in mine today. Duh.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hit on chicks wherever you want to hit on them, I usually stay away from it cause I smell something fierce, but that actually can attract women. As for the job it better come knocking soon, I can't be failing like this so soon in life. It'll be job, go see my woman, and i'll be fine. I just need to get some money before the middle of the month *as I look around for what I can sell*.

Would you think it's wack if I asked her to come visit me? She does know my situation about how I got the credit card fraud and have been looking for a job. It really kinds sucks, she's rich, i'm poor, she's hot, i'm not. If love and caring is all she is really looking for then I've got this in the bag. She's got better abs than I do right now
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

I guess if you invite her and not put pressure on it it'll go fine.
    She's surely not going to make a step like that herself.

Hah, yeah, I'm sweating like hell so not smelling nicely either.
    I'd be coming upon them with my 6'2 smelly shaved head persona going like "uhm you're a cutie let's have a protein shake together, huh?" LOL. I dunno about it.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    I guess if you invite her and not put pressure on it it'll go fine.
    She's surely not going to make a step like that herself.

Hah, yeah, I'm sweating like hell so not smelling nicely either.
    I'd be coming upon them with my 6'2 smelly shaved head persona going like "uhm you're a cutie let's have a protein shake together, huh?" LOL. I dunno about it.
    THAT WOULD SO WORK!!! And by protein shake, I mean my SEMEN! As for the girl, she's offered once to come down here a little while ago. Idk, my first step is to get money. After I get a job i'll be loving life again

EDIT:
    Got a wicked sunburn yesterday sitting in my friends jeep for maybe 4-5 hours. Lol, gonna watch it blossom into a nice tan
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

Get some fresh proteinzzz biatch, straight from the tap! Mwahahaha
    Totally gonna work ;-)
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

So man. Got a short story of my weekend.... I went to a wedding early Saturday.. I was dressed up in a hand stitched Italian made suit. So wedding ends kinda early so I call my buddies up and tell them to suit up. They do and we head downtown to some really high class clubs and bars. Keep in mind I haven't drank since new years night and before that 2 months. Long story short we got hit on all night and eventually some bachelorete party picked us up and took me and my buddy back to their hotel. My camera has some amazing pictures hahahaha. If I can find a picture clean enough to put on here I will. Thought I would share.....
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awesome dude! That sounds like a hell of a time. Yesterday I basically sat on the computer trying to make backgrounds for my friends YouTube channel. He's partnered with them and trying to get big so we don't have to work and can just make videos and promote that. It's a feasible idea but right now we are still somewhat just starting. He's almost got 8k subscribers, but you don't start making decent cash until around 50k, so got a little ways to go.

I'm totally not feeling up to working out today, but I'll get off my ass soon enough. If anything i'll end up going at like 8 or so. My legs are wicked sore but oh well. This is the last week of volume so i'll be doing 5 sets this week instead of the 4. Next week starts the intensity where I start lifting near my max loads. Still excited to see how this program works out for me. I really like the volume thing, and wish I could just repeat that again starting at 3 sets and going back up, but meh run it how I made it for now.

EDIT:
    Crazy idea, once I start getting some money, after catching up on my bills and seeing my girl in Farmington, I think it'd be a fun little adventure if whenever I can afford it, I go visit some of you guys that I've gotten along with on the forums here. Just have a gym session or two, hang out a little. I wouldn't want to do that now cause you guys would laugh at my physique for sure. Cool thing about the SARMS i'm noticing is that even though I'm eating in a deficit i'm staying at the same weight, actually gained 3 pounds and it seems that's where i'll probably be staying until i'm done with the SARMS. I'm not sure if it's going to last me 30 days or not, but they definitely work. Lifting again has boosted my sex drive, always horny as hell after I get home from the gym.

EDIT2:
    Thinking about posting a picture of my fatass on here so you can see what i'm actually working with
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Keep it up man. You ever wanna hit NC up I will show you some smoking college women on the beaches out here. It will be like shooting fish in a barrel. And if you go to the beach in shape they flock to you like crazy. Oh yeah throw a pic of your fatazz up....
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Embarrassed to have to even post a picture of myself. Thank god you can't actually see how sunburned I am right now :P

Haha, I don't think I look half bad when wearing a tank top.

In terms of body composition there is something with my right shoulder area. It's like it hangs further back than the left side and makes the clothes I wear go off centered to the left side. I'm not sure what's causing this, but it's kinda always been like that.

PS: Expecting to be made fun of so don't hold back ladies
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What? No duck face? :-p
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    What? No duck face? :-p
    Hahaha, I don't think i've ever pulled a duck face in my life. Friday was legs day, so the only thing I can compare myself to a duck is this wack ass waddle I have going on
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

Lol
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

I read it "pulled a dÓck face" at first and I thought WTF (yes in capitals) LOL
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I read it "pulled a dÓck face" at first and I thought WTF (yes in capitals) LOL
    You would think of dick right away
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

You know it does give a whole new meaning to your screen name lol
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

You would think of dick right away
    Well the misunderstanding might have come from the fact that I think with my dick, as it's always closest to my heart :-D
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well the misunderstanding might have come from the fact that I think with my dick, as it's always closest to my heart :-D
    Dam bro, must scare chicks off if it's that close to your heart. You should be in porn or something!

So I got off my lazy ass, went to the gym and busted it out. Seems like i'm the smallest dude in the gym every time, but hell I thought that when I was bigger too. It takes someone insanely skinny for me to feel big ha. Any comments on the body pics? Such as the originality to put the phone on the pants so I don't have to hold that ish! Haha here's the numbers SETS of 5:

Bench Press 90 +15 *probably could of got 95 but was failing on 7th rep, so 90 was perfect*
    Incline DB Press 35 *can't compare, first time I did DB press*
    Dips -60/60/55/55/50 +15 *got stronger every set*
    Military Press 45 +0 *I should of started with a lower weight so I could work up*
    DB Side Lateral 15 +0 *tried 17.5 but it was too awkward trying to hold 3 plates and couldn't push the 20's*
    Decline DB Press 25 *wanted to add another chest exercise for ****z and gigz*

Freaking cold as hell today and tomorrow supposed to be, went from the mid 80's this weekend to 50-60 today and tomorrow. Probably why I didn't get up early today. I have an interview tomorrow at the audio place and hopefully I can snag that job. I played baseball with the assistant manager so that could help a bit. Hopefully my background doesn't **** me over again. Gotta get the protein shake in me, cook dinner for my mom, she wants spaghetti but I don't want to down all those carbs. After dinner, gonna get fresh and go chill at some bishs house for a little.

Why do I always feel like being a dick after the gym? As in this whole time I want to just say ***gots, pussies, bitches in reference to people reading this and just anyone that looks at me wrong, does anyone else get this feeling?
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.72%

What kind of audio place?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    What kind of audio place?
    It's called Audio Express, it's a mobile audio place, speakers/subs/amps/car alarms. It's a sales position so base+commission which are jobs I completely thrive at
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.72%

Lol I worked at a car audio place for 8 years bro. Kinda miss it sometimes.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Lol I worked at a car audio place for 8 years bro. Kinda miss it sometimes.
    That's pretty cool, my cousin was an installer for Ultimate for a pretty long time after he got out of the Navy. I thought about going the installer route, I mean I had a good time setting all my stuff up, but I don't think I'd want to be doing that all the dam time in and out of peoples beater ass rides that are thrashed inside.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.72%

Oh yeah it got rough sometimes lol. It was really rough in the middle of summer in new orleans and you burned the sh*t outta self on everything you touched lol.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dam didn't even think about how hot tools and leather seats would get. Not sure about New Orleans, but summers here in Albuquerque average in the 100's for about a month lol. So many people bitch about it though, I'm so used to it I love it. Talk about the easiest way to lean out, sweat out gallons a day

EDIT:
    Just got back from my ex's house. Gosh her friend is so dam hot, too bad she's in a long committed relationship. Don't wanna mess that up for her, considering i've been cheated on before and I'm not that guy...unless I didn't know ha. We played some trivia game and I whooped everyone's ass at it. Pfft, gtfo if you don't know useless information XD Her other friend was there that is totally into me, but she's a little on the thick side and isn't looking for a hookup. I mean i'm always down for a thick/big girl in a "1 for fun" type of way. If you all have a problem with the bigger chicks, just think of it as a 1 for fun :P

MorningEDIT:
    It's snowing...
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So it's snowing today, had my interview at 10:30 and the car audio place. I hate when they say check back in a week because we have some other people to look at. Mother ****er just hire my ass and **** those pieces of ****. Long hours, hard work, pfft isn't that what being in the gym is...minus long hours ha. Bitch ass asked me if I bought a thousand of something for fifty cents, how much would I resell it for. I said a ****ing buck because he told me they were pens. /endjobrant In the gym my friend called me to go with them selling ADT home alarms, and he's doing pretty well with it, so I should give that a shot, seeing as I don't have a job and he's making good money. I'll be going over there a little later to see what's up with that.

Anyone, in the gym after the interview. Serious increases in my opinion, I mean from where I started, not so much from last week. My main problem today was grip, after deads and shrugs my ****ing hands are doneskeez.

Rack Deadlift 275 +50
    Pull-Up -50 +5 *again it was the hands*
    Bent Over Row 135 +20
    BB Shrug 225 +40
    DB Shrug 60 -10 *I know for sure I could of done 80, but my hands couldn't hold onto 60 on the last set, /GRIPFAIL*

I need to get some gloves or something, i'm getting worked hard in terms of grip. I am all ghetto and just throw towels around the bar. Also have to use a switched grip, like pronated, supinated grip. Once again all hyped after the gym,

GTFO DFLKDSJFLKSDJF:LKSDJF:LKJSDGLK jfal;kdgja;lkdfjgla;dhfg;lkjae tkluad;slfg;lkjasdg;lkafdg;lkh afg;lkhadf;lgkae;ogar;lhkasdg; ljdasg;sdg;lhvnojdthudghadfjkb vhkjsdyh;lkwedsvjhkljpxchylhg; lidsgt;keadj****theworld;lkasd jfg;lkjasd;lgkjzc;lvnx;zclmga; ljsdhgtjpahtgjlchv;lkadfg;ljka jflkdsjg;lkajgbvpoixczhgbmdfsn hblk;

/controlyourself
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

Seems like you're getting back in shape quickly!
    What were your lift numbers previously?

I use gloves all the time, I'm a sweaty bastard; and straps for heavier lifts

It was snowing up in Scotland in the morning. 2-4in after nice warm weather. Weird. Rains around me.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'll totally need gloves to see how they help out and straps are totally going to be needed especially on back/traps day, then again this is the last week for volume and i'll be hitting up intensity starting next week, so different lifts. Excited to see what I'm going to be able to do in terms of 3x6/4/2 because I get double the rest time, and most of the lifts I was doing were 6RM at 90 second rest time.

As for my previous lifting milestones I throw them out the window. What I could do in the past isn't relevant to anything I can do now so I don't bother with those old numbers or I would probably just quit trying already because it seems like it's forever away.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

You go with the kinda clean slate approach. Alright.

I've been asking, as seeing your numbers go up so quickly made me wonder. Nevermind.

Good luck with moving farther!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You go with the kinda clean slate approach. Alright.

I've been asking, as seeing your numbers go up so quickly made me wonder. Nevermind.

Good luck with moving farther!
    I guess that came off kinda dickish. My numbers before I feel wouldn't be relevant due to injury and being away from the gym for almost an entire year. I used to just squat, deadlift, bench basically and then the rest would be training in the ring/sparring ect. So I feel that all of these supplemental lifts are helping me get strength back very fast
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    I guess that came off kinda dickish.
    It didn't. Relax
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

****, I'm just waking up right now. I drank too much last night. It's stupid cause while drinking I looked up how many calories are in a beer. So stupid to of consumed 1400 calories of nothing, although based on my diet i'm pretty sure I maybe be under maintenance haha. So the girl I've been talking to may be coming into town this weekend and i'm freaking out. I don't have any money so I don't know how I'll take her out or anything like that.

I'll figure that out, meanwhile today is arms day. Gonna add triceps pressdowns and cable bicep curl or something since without calves this day is only 4 lifts. My chest and traps are hella sore today, and my hands, my bloody hands are even sore haha. Oh well work through the pain, can't be no *****
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

****, I'm just waking up right now. I drank too much last night. It's stupid cause while drinking I looked up how many calories are in a beer. So stupid to of consumed 1400 calories of nothing, although based on my diet i'm pretty sure I maybe be under maintenance haha. So the girl I've been talking to may be coming into town this weekend and i'm freaking out. I don't have any money so I don't know how I'll take her out or anything like that.

I'll figure that out, meanwhile today is arms day. Gonna add triceps pressdowns and cable bicep curl or something since without calves this day is only 4 lifts. My chest and traps are hella sore today, and my hands, my bloody hands are even sore haha. Oh well work through the pain, can't be no *****
    Don't beat yourself over drinking. You have to let your hair down from time to time. Besides beer is good for your kidneys and heart ;-)

Well certainly you're not going to wear a suit and take her to a 5* restaurant. Even when you will have enough money to do so, why the f*** would you?
    Show her around the town, take her to places which were meaningful for you when you were kid. Ask her what she wanted to be when she grows up when she was 10. Get her to play some childhood games. Walk to a park and steal some roses for her. Buy cheap beer/wine and picnic by the river. Then take her home and f*** her silly ;-)
    Or just do the last bit
    Just my 2c.

Smash it in the gym!
    What's your workout then with that additional lifts?

I cut my today's workout short. Still feeling rough after I was down with a fever on Saturday :-/
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Don't beat yourself over drinking. You have to let your hair down from time to time. Besides beer is good for your kidneys and heart ;-)

Well certainly you're not going to wear a suit and take her to a 5* restaurant. Even when you will have enough money to do so, why the f*** would you?
    Show her around the town, take her to places which were meaningful for you when you were kid. Ask her what she wanted to be when she grows up when she was 10. Get her to play some childhood games. Walk to a park and steal some roses for her. Buy cheap beer/wine and picnic by the river. Then take her home and f*** her silly ;-)
    Or just do the last bit
    Just my 2c.

Smash it in the gym!
    What's your workout then with that additional lifts?

I cut my today's workout short. Still feeling rough after I was down with a fever on Saturday :-/
    Excellent ideas good sir! Meh, I get nervous before stuff like this, but just a natural when it happens. If I plan it out, it won't be that fun. OMG what if she has a stinky vagina! LOL won't happen, she's the type that would take care of that. I still haven't gone to the gym, but will probably be going around 8-9 tonight. Going right now would be more of a hassle than anything else. As for the extra lifts I haven't decided. It's really all about how I'm feeling and whatnot and how much more work I want to do. Maybe even thinking dips for the tris. I'll figure it out when I get there. As for now i'm trying to figure out this YouTube stuff. I like the new feature where you can switch your account which is cool, cause I have multiple accounts and gmails as well. Now I can YouTube on one and be on my main Gmail which is a sweet feature!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow I feel freaking awesome today after the gym. Good workout in the arms, nice and pumped up great energy, wish I was still in there ha. Pfft smart enough to not overtrain though.

Arms/Calves
    BB Curl 30x2/20x3 +0
    Close Grip Bench 95 +10
    Skull Crusher 20 +5 *close grip bench supersets*
    DB Curl 30x2/25x3 +5/0
    Standing Triceps Press 40 *1 set*
    Triceps Rope Pulldown 35 *3 sets*
    Biceps Cable Curl 35 *3 sets*
    Hammer Curls 20/15/10 *1 set, failure*

I just wanted to keep lifting and this ended up being the longest workout I've had so far, 90 minutes. I time the whole thing so I know how long i'm resting between sets 90 seconds and just hit lap so it just clocks how long i've been there. I'm pretty pissed off that my SARMS is going to run out here probably week 3 or something. I hope that these numbers don't go down, but I don't think they should, we'll see about that. I came home to find my mom using my shaker as a storage for milk. For some reason this woman doesn't just leave a gallon in the container it comes in, she likes to fill up bottles with the milk. Same ****ing amount of space being taken up. Basically flipped on her for that ****, she turned off my fan this morning another thing she knows not to do. ****ing senility is kicking in so I can't get too pissed about it.

Almost out of protein too, so SARMS and PROTEIN are almost done. Not having a job is freaking killing me right now. I need to go to this restaurant tomorrow, and that should be a guaranteed job. haha, another one of those posts where I go on and on and on because i'm all loc after the gym. I'll end this one here /dbagdom

EDIT:
    I told you all about how I got sunburned last Saturday. Well I got such an intense pump today that 2 parts on my right bi opened up *like if you were peeling* Haha, I just thought that was worth sharing. It's from the lifting, not because it should be peeling
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Useless post so I can get to page 7 :P

EDIT:
    Instead of leaving a useless post I'll fill this in. SARMs is maybe 1 or 2 doses left, which completely sucks becaue last night I noticed it is just kicking in strong. Made me so super thirsty and finally started feeling a higher feeling body temp, aka sweating without doing anything.

The pump from last nights arm session ended up making a couple of areas on my right arm split in terms of where it was sunburned. It's pretty impressive I got that to happen, also annoying as now I have 3 areas on my arm peeling now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Look what came in the mail!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 11:05 AM
  2. Do not call/e-mail/mail govt listing
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 09:56 PM