You've Got Mail

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Dude, you should totally write a book about some of these crazy stories and sayings in your life, if that tucker max idiot can sell one you can!
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

2. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Dude, you should totally write a book about some of these crazy stories and sayings in your life, if that tucker max idiot can sell one you can!
    Dude, you are so right. I read a chapter in his book and thought that it was pretty stupid ha. Then I wouldn't need a job, I could just be myself and take a couple extra minutes a day to basically go through forums that i've posted in re-collecting everything i've said....or just write it into a book.

Today is Arms/Calves days and my shoulders/traps/chest are beat up hahaha. The other day I also flexed my calves to the point where it hurt a bit, and now they are sore. I wonder if doing that would increase muscle size or what. Not gonna try, will stick to calf raises though :P BRB after I hit the gym
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

3. but you have to admit the book is pretty funny....

4. I don't think I gave it enough time, I read maybe one chapter or something and wasn't too impressed. I think I did happen to chuckle so it probably wasn't as bad as I think. I would though be able to fill a book with some crazy stories that is for sure. From the crazy night I got shot up to the crazy night that girl poo'd on my bed and all those crazy nights in between. I could just call the book..."Crazy Nights"
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    From the crazy night I got shot up to the crazy night that girl poo'd on my bed and all those crazy nights in between. I could just call the book..."Crazy Nights"
    I think you're on to something here
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    I think you're on to something here
    Oh god I have so many other good ones. Something called couch surfing *couch with wheels rolling down a long ass street*, we used to steal solar lights and then set them up in one lucky persons yard. Street signs, see how far we could throw up, robbed this one kids house...gosh an endless amount of stupidity occured and that's just sophomore year... XD

Now for what most of you want to see is the lifting stats. Just got home from the gym and I need to upload a video that i'll also throw into the douchebags at the gym thread too. This is something i've never ever seen before and see no benefit to any muscle as well as why they couldn't do this at a park or something. Meh that's to come when YouTube stops being homo to my phone or whatever:

Arms/Calves
    BB Curl - 25 *I don't know how much the bar weights, it's obviously 25-35*
    Close Grip Bench - 80 *yeah stronger than my bench one Monday*
    Skull Crusher - 5 *I don't know how much the bar weights, it's obviously 25-35*
    DB Curl - 20 *did one set of 25, then basically a burnout set on the last one cause I couldn't get 6 so it was like 25,20,15,12.5,10 until I couldn't even get 10's up :P*
    Standing Calf Raise - 180 *Smith Machine*
    Seated Calf Raise - 90

It would appear that my calves are still strong, and I worked on stretching them out between sets. In terms of soreness, it all hurts a lot less now except the right shoulder. Probably from the curls using bad form on the last couple reps I suppose. These numbers aren't that bad to me, I expected a lot lower. Before gym, I didn't have any food, coffee, 1.5 scoop jacked and 25mg of MK2866. I'm not hungry for some reason, but i'm pretty sure I can attest the lack of much food as to why i'm so sore...that and being new in the gym again.

In terms of getting a job, my parents are on my ass over this crap and I have no idea why. I haven't missed one payment for insurance, phone, credit card, any bill that I have i've made. They are getting on my nerves, as i've already paid next months insurance and phone bill. I don't need money until the end of April, so I guess I should get on it, but I've always been a procrastinator except with school work. Idk, I may or may not get up and go apply places right now or i'll just do it tomorrow...*do it tomorrow is what i've said for months* Lalala, i'm going on too far /endpost

EDIT:
    This week is the sets of 3 week, but I'll probably be doing it again next week as my friend wants to commit with me to the gym. I think that'd be freaking sweet in terms of having a partner that wants to be in the gym just as much as I do, as well as a spotter and someone to help motivate. He's already lean as all hell, and just wants to get a bit bigger. It will probably be hard for him since he eats on the obsessive side of healthy. As in no hamburger or stuff like that. I don't know, just gotta do work son

EDIT2:

EDIT3:
    I find that after coming home from the gym I'm very angry. I don't know why this is, but after the gym I come home and just feel like yelling at someone

7. Ugh the day i've been dreaded just because of how sore I am. After the calf raises yesterday I feel super sore like behind my knee. I do know that after I warmup and start doing squats that it'll go away, or not feel that bad. Thinking that I should probably switch the calf raises to legs day and maybe add another lift for arms. I don't know what do you guys think?

As for the girl, I haven't talked to her in a day, well she hasn't responded in a day. I'm definitely changing my outlook on the whole thing, none of this "I love you" bull****. The only way i'm continuing to say that is to keep my ticket in her pants. I'm going to be much better off being the ******* that i'm used to. "I'm insane when I spit game, then dump and flush 'em like **** stains"

EDIT:
    Weighed 167 this morning so that's a loss of 3 pounds so far. Diet is really "in check" but i'm eating low amounts of calories, basically 2 meals a day, 3 if you count the shake. Basically eggs or cereal in the morning, shake and then dinner is normally steak and salad. Last night I had a Turkey, Green Chile, Avacado, Lettuce, Tomato, Tortilla wrap thing, and then started scarfing the fries because I was hungry. I ate a few of them before I realized that I shouldn't be eating them haha, then I tossed them.

So this morning i've had coffee, my multi and fish oil, jack3d and 25mg of mk2866. I re-read a log I had posted that I had over the SARMS and gave me a reminder on what to expect. Haven't noticed the energy yet or the sex drive. We'll just see what happens as I continue to take it. Another 10-20 minutes i'll be on my way to the gym, hopefully I don't get all pissed off after I get home again.

8. I personally do calfs on leg day lol

9. That's what I was thinking I should do, nothing with my program is set in stone as I've been changing things as I go already. Such as not being able to use the rack for deadlifts so I just did normal ones. I'm also going to negate lunges which were in the original idea in the program for leg press. Mainly for the confidence boost that it should give me. Always nice to have a lift with a high amount of weight on there.

10. I actually would like to do more lunges. I just always forget to do em.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    I actually would like to do more lunges. I just always forget to do em.
    Would you think DB lunges or BB lunges would be best? I can always mix it up one week press next week lunges. There is a guy at the other location for my gym that always did BB lunges and I would always get so pissed because he would take the rack for 30-45 minutes and completely screw my workouts up

12. I don't think db or bb would be any different. Well now that I'm thinking about it bb should be more effective due to using more stabilizing muscles for balance.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    I don't think db or bb would be any different. Well now that I'm thinking about it bb should be more effective due to using more stabilizing muscles for balance.
    Plus the ability to use more weight and shock the muscles. I'll think about it, but for today i'll be leg pressing more than likely. Seems like a lot of leg work in this plan, more than i've normally done in the past. Squats for the entire body, stiff leg dl's for hams, extensions for quads, curls for hams, then I would suppose both lunges and press would be quads and hams, but the lunges would also work the core and more stabilizer muscles as well. I guess i'll see after doing the first 4 lifts and what I want to do, also depending on if the rack is open as well

14. Legs
    Squats - 135 *was my 3rd lift actually*
    Leg Extension - 145
    Leg Curl - 115
    Leg Press - 180 *not including sled*
    Stiff Leg Deadlift - 205 *wussup*

Lol, as you can see just with the extra days and such that my lifts are going up higher and higher very fast. As in still leg deadlift being over 30 pound increase than normal deadlift. Most of all my lifts I hit the 10 rep mark, leg press was super intense as I did them right after squats. My last lift where the leg curls and OMG talk about them stars lol. I was squeezing the handles so much that I could feel my right delt being strained. The same spot I mentioned on yesterdays arm workout. HURRAY GOD HURRAY FOR 2 DAY REST PERIOD!!! AMEN

A different girl wants to hang out, but I smell like **** right now and needed to update my log, get my protein shake, and then i'm gonna shower. After shower I'll go see wussup with her. Only thing womans got a 9 month....whatever just gonna chill until I go help my broseph at 5:30 move some ish out of his old place. Talk about ****ty timing aha!

EDIT:
    How long should I preload creatine at 10mg for? Right now would be day 5, you think 1 week or 2? And I know that after the preload you can take it just on workout days to keep the saturation going

15. I've never pre-loaded personally, I just dose it daily *shrug*
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

16. Id stop the preload now but I'd take at least my 5g every day.

17. I dunno about preloading. Done it once and didn't feel much differently. Overdosed CEE once, diarrhea was epic!

I've seen 10-20g daily for 1-2 weeks in small doses as it has 3 hour half-life.

A 1kg of beef has roughly 4.5g of creatine. So a 16oz steak has about half of it ;-) Additionally I dose Creatine Nitrate pre- and post- at 3g. So I get roughly 8-10g a day depending on beef intake ;-)

Edit: checkout this thread Creatine nitrate + agmatine + ala
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

18. Word, I think i'll just finish out the week at 10mg then hit 5mg after that. After the workout today like I said was going to hang out with a chick. She was cool I guess, didn't really impress me much. Probably would of got along with her if I was like 16 haha, but no thanks. The girl that I was talking about that lived far away I don't know, she seems to of stop talking to me. Who gives a **** though, I got my mind focused on better more important things....MYSELF

19. Up bright and early today at 11 am XD Ha my friend text me that he wants help moving this huge crate that was in the place I helped him move just about everything out of yesterday. I'm bloody sore as all hell, worst is behind my knees. I probably did too much weight on standing calves. Today I weigh in at 173 haha, 6 pounds up from yesterday and 3 pounds from starting weight. I think my scale isn't good or something, like I even care the weight anymore. I already feel better when looking in the mirror and just psychologically all together. I'll update a little later today

20. Awesome man good to see this is all treating you well

21. Missed the update yesterday, ended up not coming home last night. The box that we had to move was like a 400 pound Raiders of the Lost Ark type crate. That was a workout in it's own right for sure. After moving the box got a turkey sandwich and tried to figure out what to do with the rest of the day. My friend Shane and I decided to go camping in a spur of the moment type of thing. EPIC camping trip minus being ill prepared for the ridiculous cold weather. I slept like crap, basically 2 hours before I ended up freezing so I woke up and restarted the fire to get that going. That lasted maybe an hour or two until the sun started coming up and I passed out laying right next to the fire pit haha. I'd just like to point out if someone else makes amazing restaurant quality food while camping then i'm in to come with you. I got a buy 1 get 1 free for steaks. Basically $33 worth of sirloin for only $16 and we ate like kings. I'm pretty sure I ate maybe 1.5 pounds of steak and wish that we didn't have to burn the last one because I was hungry again a couple hours later. Gotta take my SARMS dose today and another steak for dinner soon. I should probably eat something now, my body is lacking the nutrients haha. Back in the gym tomorrow!

22. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    170, been a chump, out of gym for 9 months, can't bench 135, arm broken, depression, repossession, separation, tears, obsessive drinking, 5'10", workout log, life venting, bitches, do I get noob gains again?
    Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    EPIC camping trip minus being ill prepared for the ridiculous cold weather. I slept like crap, basically 2 hours before I ended up freezing so I woke up and restarted the fire to get that going. That lasted maybe an hour or two until the sun started coming up and I passed out laying right next to the fire pit haha. I'd just like to point out if someone else makes amazing restaurant quality food while camping then i'm in to come with you. I got a buy 1 get 1 free for steaks. Basically $33 worth of sirloin for only $16 and we ate like kings. I'm pretty sure I ate maybe 1.5 pounds of steak and wish that we didn't have to burn the last one because I was hungry again a couple hours later. Gotta take my SARMS dose today and another steak for dinner soon. I should probably eat something now, my body is lacking the nutrients haha. Back in the gym tomorrow!
    Sounds like you're back and living it! :-D

Can't f***ing beat a pound of steak. I should get a steak protein powder, sod that whey crap ;-)

23. This massive elk hoof was by a tree with massive amounts of bear droppings all over the place but didn't give a crap. I don't know why but my friends thought it was crazy of me to pick it up. Pfft, the thing was bone dry, and the part that still had hair smelled kinda like a dog. I was already a little bit buzzed hence the ashes/warpaint that I had going on. By daylight I had almost a full face mask going on. The plan now is to head up to the campgrounds about every week or so and just take a different girl with me every time and bang them. Tonight's dinner consisted of some weird meat. I don't know what the hell my mom buys sometimes but it did make me feel like throwing up.

EDIT:
    Haha, we were gathering wood and only had one flash light from the Dollar Store so my friend Shane was holding it while I was trying to break branches off of this fallen tree. I was trying to leverage the tree against another tree so I could pull onto it without having it move all over the place. So I get it nice and nestled against the standing tree and just yank the crap out of this branch that wouldn't seem to budge. Well basically I easily ripped the branch off and ended up doing a couple back rolls down a 30 foot hill. The funny part about the whole ordeal is my friend couldn't stop laughing because I never leg go of the branch

24. WTF? How have I missed this thread? IM IN BRO!! KILL IT!!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

25. No idea how you missed this Dave haha. Today is start of week 2 and uh I don't have any drive to do anything today. I just woke up actually. I have to hit my friend up and see if he's going to start coming with me today. I'll definitely make it to the gym, it just feels odd not going already which I guess is my normal time. I am stoked however because I know i'll be able to lift more than the first weeks numbers even though i'm adding another complete set to the workout. Basically instead of 3 sets like last week, everything this week is going to be 4, unless my friend starts with me then I'll just do 3 sets again.

EDIT:
    Weight is at 173

EDIT2:
    I'm still at home and haven't left yet My friend can't make it today and no idea as to why I haven't left to the gym yet. I have an idea for a gym that has a retractable roof because it's so nice outside who wouldn't want to lift in the sun?

26. There is an outdoor gym in Kiev, Ukraine:

http://www.panoramio.com/m/photo/21245331
    http://m.flickr.com/photos/sergei1971/522571642/

;-)

Now, go and lift some iron, soldier!

27. keep up the progess

28. My first fail already, I missed the gym yesterday. I had a good time with my buddies though. Weight is up to 174 and i'm totally not understanding how it's going up. Maybe the increase in water or something, I don't know. Gonna take my pre workout now and get my ass into the gym. No more ***** footing around. Not waiting for my friend either, gonna go on my terms. Will post up workout results, going with the 4 sets today instead of doing 3 again

29. Sup bitches, I just dominated myself in the gym. Made up Mondays missed workout and did todays, so Chest/Shoulder/Back/Traps days is complete XD Check out these numbers!!!

Chest/Shoulder
    Bench Press 75 +5
    Incline DB Press 95 +25
    Dips -70
    Military Press 45
    DB Side Lateral 15 +2.5

Back/Traps
    Rack Deadlift 225 +50
    Pull-Up -55
    Bent Over Row 115 +20
    BB Shrug 185 +60
    DB Shrug 70 +20

And these weights are with the extra set added, so come at me 9 month ago ***** bro! Alright alpha aside I'm going to have to watch my right shoulder. It is more of a pain than a soreness now, and while doing the dips it would make me cringe my teeth it hurt. Even now it hurts, so I may have to lay off of it for a while, then again I don't have to get on it until next week. Well, not sure what else to say today, weight after the gym was 180 so so so confused. Meh, time for my protein shake beotches. /DBout

EDIT:

30. Day off today, weighed 174, so I guess my gym would say 177. I find it odd to of gained 4 pounds in just over a week. Wish someone would chime in here dayum. I have these little pads kinda like icy/hot that helped with my shoulder, doesn't hurt bad at all today. Need need need to get off my ass and get a job though. I got a watch yesterday, pretty sweet, black and yellow big face. Don't even know why, I always end up giving them away or not wearing it. The pump from the workout was pretty good last night, I felt big as hell coming out of the gym, even though I'm not. Another question along with the weight is about making up a day. If you make up a day by training what you missed plus what you needed to train that day, is that acceptable? Or would of just moving things back a day been a smarter move?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Look what came in the mail!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 11:05 AM
  2. Do not call/e-mail/mail govt listing
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 09:56 PM