1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    I actually would like to do more lunges. I just always forget to do em.
    Would you think DB lunges or BB lunges would be best? I can always mix it up one week press next week lunges. There is a guy at the other location for my gym that always did BB lunges and I would always get so pissed because he would take the rack for 30-45 minutes and completely screw my workouts up
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.69%

I don't think db or bb would be any different. Well now that I'm thinking about it bb should be more effective due to using more stabilizing muscles for balance.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    I don't think db or bb would be any different. Well now that I'm thinking about it bb should be more effective due to using more stabilizing muscles for balance.
    Plus the ability to use more weight and shock the muscles. I'll think about it, but for today i'll be leg pressing more than likely. Seems like a lot of leg work in this plan, more than i've normally done in the past. Squats for the entire body, stiff leg dl's for hams, extensions for quads, curls for hams, then I would suppose both lunges and press would be quads and hams, but the lunges would also work the core and more stabilizer muscles as well. I guess i'll see after doing the first 4 lifts and what I want to do, also depending on if the rack is open as well
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Legs
    Squats - 135 *was my 3rd lift actually*
    Leg Extension - 145
    Leg Curl - 115
    Leg Press - 180 *not including sled*
    Stiff Leg Deadlift - 205 *wussup*

Lol, as you can see just with the extra days and such that my lifts are going up higher and higher very fast. As in still leg deadlift being over 30 pound increase than normal deadlift. Most of all my lifts I hit the 10 rep mark, leg press was super intense as I did them right after squats. My last lift where the leg curls and OMG talk about them stars lol. I was squeezing the handles so much that I could feel my right delt being strained. The same spot I mentioned on yesterdays arm workout. HURRAY GOD HURRAY FOR 2 DAY REST PERIOD!!! AMEN

A different girl wants to hang out, but I smell like **** right now and needed to update my log, get my protein shake, and then i'm gonna shower. After shower I'll go see wussup with her. Only thing womans got a 9 month....whatever just gonna chill until I go help my broseph at 5:30 move some ish out of his old place. Talk about ****ty timing aha!

EDIT:
    How long should I preload creatine at 10mg for? Right now would be day 5, you think 1 week or 2? And I know that after the preload you can take it just on workout days to keep the saturation going
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I've never pre-loaded personally, I just dose it daily *shrug*
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.69%

Id stop the preload now but I'd take at least my 5g every day.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.86%

I dunno about preloading. Done it once and didn't feel much differently. Overdosed CEE once, diarrhea was epic!

I've seen 10-20g daily for 1-2 weeks in small doses as it has 3 hour half-life.

A 1kg of beef has roughly 4.5g of creatine. So a 16oz steak has about half of it ;-) Additionally I dose Creatine Nitrate pre- and post- at 3g. So I get roughly 8-10g a day depending on beef intake ;-)

Edit: checkout this thread Creatine nitrate + agmatine + ala
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Word, I think i'll just finish out the week at 10mg then hit 5mg after that. After the workout today like I said was going to hang out with a chick. She was cool I guess, didn't really impress me much. Probably would of got along with her if I was like 16 haha, but no thanks. The girl that I was talking about that lived far away I don't know, she seems to of stop talking to me. Who gives a **** though, I got my mind focused on better more important things....MYSELF
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Up bright and early today at 11 am XD Ha my friend text me that he wants help moving this huge crate that was in the place I helped him move just about everything out of yesterday. I'm bloody sore as all hell, worst is behind my knees. I probably did too much weight on standing calves. Today I weigh in at 173 haha, 6 pounds up from yesterday and 3 pounds from starting weight. I think my scale isn't good or something, like I even care the weight anymore. I already feel better when looking in the mirror and just psychologically all together. I'll update a little later today
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome man good to see this is all treating you well
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Missed the update yesterday, ended up not coming home last night. The box that we had to move was like a 400 pound Raiders of the Lost Ark type crate. That was a workout in it's own right for sure. After moving the box got a turkey sandwich and tried to figure out what to do with the rest of the day. My friend Shane and I decided to go camping in a spur of the moment type of thing. EPIC camping trip minus being ill prepared for the ridiculous cold weather. I slept like crap, basically 2 hours before I ended up freezing so I woke up and restarted the fire to get that going. That lasted maybe an hour or two until the sun started coming up and I passed out laying right next to the fire pit haha. I'd just like to point out if someone else makes amazing restaurant quality food while camping then i'm in to come with you. I got a buy 1 get 1 free for steaks. Basically $33 worth of sirloin for only $16 and we ate like kings. I'm pretty sure I ate maybe 1.5 pounds of steak and wish that we didn't have to burn the last one because I was hungry again a couple hours later. Gotta take my SARMS dose today and another steak for dinner soon. I should probably eat something now, my body is lacking the nutrients haha. Back in the gym tomorrow!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.86%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    170, been a chump, out of gym for 9 months, can't bench 135, arm broken, depression, repossession, separation, tears, obsessive drinking, 5'10", workout log, life venting, bitches, do I get noob gains again?
    EPIC camping trip minus being ill prepared for the ridiculous cold weather. I slept like crap, basically 2 hours before I ended up freezing so I woke up and restarted the fire to get that going. That lasted maybe an hour or two until the sun started coming up and I passed out laying right next to the fire pit haha. I'd just like to point out if someone else makes amazing restaurant quality food while camping then i'm in to come with you. I got a buy 1 get 1 free for steaks. Basically $33 worth of sirloin for only $16 and we ate like kings. I'm pretty sure I ate maybe 1.5 pounds of steak and wish that we didn't have to burn the last one because I was hungry again a couple hours later. Gotta take my SARMS dose today and another steak for dinner soon. I should probably eat something now, my body is lacking the nutrients haha. Back in the gym tomorrow!
    Sounds like you're back and living it! :-D

Can't f***ing beat a pound of steak. I should get a steak protein powder, sod that whey crap ;-)
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This massive elk hoof was by a tree with massive amounts of bear droppings all over the place but didn't give a crap. I don't know why but my friends thought it was crazy of me to pick it up. Pfft, the thing was bone dry, and the part that still had hair smelled kinda like a dog. I was already a little bit buzzed hence the ashes/warpaint that I had going on. By daylight I had almost a full face mask going on. The plan now is to head up to the campgrounds about every week or so and just take a different girl with me every time and bang them. Tonight's dinner consisted of some weird meat. I don't know what the hell my mom buys sometimes but it did make me feel like throwing up.

EDIT:
    Haha, we were gathering wood and only had one flash light from the Dollar Store so my friend Shane was holding it while I was trying to break branches off of this fallen tree. I was trying to leverage the tree against another tree so I could pull onto it without having it move all over the place. So I get it nice and nestled against the standing tree and just yank the crap out of this branch that wouldn't seem to budge. Well basically I easily ripped the branch off and ended up doing a couple back rolls down a 30 foot hill. The funny part about the whole ordeal is my friend couldn't stop laughing because I never leg go of the branch
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

WTF? How have I missed this thread? IM IN BRO!! KILL IT!!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No idea how you missed this Dave haha. Today is start of week 2 and uh I don't have any drive to do anything today. I just woke up actually. I have to hit my friend up and see if he's going to start coming with me today. I'll definitely make it to the gym, it just feels odd not going already which I guess is my normal time. I am stoked however because I know i'll be able to lift more than the first weeks numbers even though i'm adding another complete set to the workout. Basically instead of 3 sets like last week, everything this week is going to be 4, unless my friend starts with me then I'll just do 3 sets again.

EDIT:
    Weight is at 173

EDIT2:
    I'm still at home and haven't left yet My friend can't make it today and no idea as to why I haven't left to the gym yet. I have an idea for a gym that has a retractable roof because it's so nice outside who wouldn't want to lift in the sun?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.86%

There is an outdoor gym in Kiev, Ukraine:

http://www.panoramio.com/m/photo/21245331
    http://m.flickr.com/photos/sergei1971/522571642/

;-)

Now, go and lift some iron, soldier!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

keep up the progess
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My first fail already, I missed the gym yesterday. I had a good time with my buddies though. Weight is up to 174 and i'm totally not understanding how it's going up. Maybe the increase in water or something, I don't know. Gonna take my pre workout now and get my ass into the gym. No more ***** footing around. Not waiting for my friend either, gonna go on my terms. Will post up workout results, going with the 4 sets today instead of doing 3 again
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sup bitches, I just dominated myself in the gym. Made up Mondays missed workout and did todays, so Chest/Shoulder/Back/Traps days is complete XD Check out these numbers!!!

Chest/Shoulder
    Bench Press 75 +5
    Incline DB Press 95 +25
    Dips -70
    Military Press 45
    DB Side Lateral 15 +2.5

Back/Traps
    Rack Deadlift 225 +50
    Pull-Up -55
    Bent Over Row 115 +20
    BB Shrug 185 +60
    DB Shrug 70 +20

And these weights are with the extra set added, so come at me 9 month ago ***** bro! Alright alpha aside I'm going to have to watch my right shoulder. It is more of a pain than a soreness now, and while doing the dips it would make me cringe my teeth it hurt. Even now it hurts, so I may have to lay off of it for a while, then again I don't have to get on it until next week. Well, not sure what else to say today, weight after the gym was 180 so so so confused. Meh, time for my protein shake beotches. /DBout

EDIT:
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day off today, weighed 174, so I guess my gym would say 177. I find it odd to of gained 4 pounds in just over a week. Wish someone would chime in here dayum. I have these little pads kinda like icy/hot that helped with my shoulder, doesn't hurt bad at all today. Need need need to get off my ass and get a job though. I got a watch yesterday, pretty sweet, black and yellow big face. Don't even know why, I always end up giving them away or not wearing it. The pump from the workout was pretty good last night, I felt big as hell coming out of the gym, even though I'm not. Another question along with the weight is about making up a day. If you make up a day by training what you missed plus what you needed to train that day, is that acceptable? Or would of just moving things back a day been a smarter move?
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.69%

I wouldn't do two workouts in one session. I would just push everything back. I am paranoid about overtraining though so idk lol.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It was weird last night, I didn't really work up much of a sweat during training. The only thing was the shoulder, but that had hurt since last Thursday. I'm not looking to do this everyday though, just this time. I suppose just the once isn't going to kill me. What's your take on the weight?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.69%

What weight?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Been eating in a deficit and somehow have managed to put on 4 pounds in the last week and a half
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.86%

If you make up a day by training what you missed plus what you needed to train that day, is that acceptable? Or would of just moving things back a day been a smarter move?
    Spending more than hour is probably bad because of cortisol going up. However, I sometimes do two trainings per day if I'm bored on Sunday evening. So, I'll do lets say chest/arms around noon and then hit some oly lifts in the eve.
    In the weekdays if I feel sh1t one day and don't go I just move everything by one day. Good thing about not having a training partner - I can shuffle my training around.
    You need to be flexible and listen to your body.

Regarding weight it can be water. I wouldn't fuss about few pounds. ...or you're constipated and holding a 4 pound Kraken!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    You need to be flexible and listen to your body.

Regarding weight it can be water. I wouldn't fuss about few pounds. ...or you're constipated and holding a 4 pound Kraken!
    Haha, a 4 pound Kraken, I need to unleash the beast! I don't care about the weight though, I just find it odd that i've gone up in weight. Gotta keep reminding myself that I won't see results for a little while still. Not sure what to do today, probably should go for a run or something
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Been eating in a deficit and somehow have managed to put on 4 pounds in the last week and a half
    That's weird but good at the same time as long as it's muscle haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's weird but good at the same time as long as it's muscle haha
    True that, I just went for a jog and I have to say **** CARDIO. My throat is burning like all hell haha, but I guess it's just like lifting, you have to progress. Maybe I should of tried for a mile instead of 3 to start off with...plus maybe stop smoking

EDIT: Just noticed around 10 minute miles, that's not bad for not running in years
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

sounds good so far bro. I would say the wieght is from water or maybe something like glycogen stores in muscles since they prolly werent storing much when you were not working out. Our bodies are funny about gaining weight. If you were 185lbs but dropped down to 160ish over a couple months your body would respond quickly to training and getting back to 185 again would be quicker than the first time. Just because your body "tasted" it once and remembers it. Does that even make sense? lol
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    sounds good so far bro. I would say the wieght is from water or maybe something like glycogen stores in muscles since they prolly werent storing much when you were not working out. Our bodies are funny about gaining weight. If you were 185lbs but dropped down to 160ish over a couple months your body would respond quickly to training and getting back to 185 again would be quicker than the first time. Just because your body "tasted" it once and remembers it. Does that even make sense? lol
    Perfect sense! My brain knows it wants to be big and my body used to be big, and wants to be big. I think re-noob gains are the best thing ever. I'll try to keep up the running on the off days, maybe not try and hit 3 miles right away. It is way better though being able to see gains come so fast. I'm still pissed about what the parents are making for dinner. Either they don't bring anything home when they go out or they have something stupid to eat. Today is one of those days they are "fend for yourself" which is wack because I wouldn't want to eat a dam thing they have here
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.01%

Took me years and I mean years to get my family to eat better, an now I created a bunch of label reading food nazis haha. It takes work tho, good Luck with parents man hOpefully one day they see the light
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Took me years and I mean years to get my family to eat better, an now I created a bunch of label reading food nazis haha. It takes work tho, good Luck with parents man hOpefully one day they see the light
    Won't happen, in their 60/70's and they aren't having it. Once I get a job again, I'll move out and be able to eat right. It's all good though, I can refuse to eat bad just have to make due with whatever I can get my hands on that they are making. If I had room for my own food it wouldn't be a problem, it's just the fridge/freezer is full of their crap, and I mean crap. Some of the stuff has been in there for months before they notice it's gone bad. Then the freezer outside is full of "reserves" for when hell freezes over or something.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

^^^^ HAHA. If the stuff has been there a long time just throw it away. They will never know.. I do it to my parents all the time... just go in and clean sh*t out like its cool and when they ask I say Im getting all the bad food out. Im lucky now at my house both my roommates are health concious and eat healthy as I do. There is literally no snacks or crap food around. Everything gets made from scratch. My buddies are always like WTF? im hungry but there is no snacks? I then ensue calling them fat and lazy..
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

^^^^ HAHA. If the stuff has been there a long time just throw it away. They will never know.. I do it to my parents all the time... just go in and clean sh*t out like its cool and when they ask I say Im getting all the bad food out. Im lucky now at my house both my roommates are health concious and eat healthy as I do. There is literally no snacks or crap food around. Everything gets made from scratch. My buddies are always like WTF? im hungry but there is no snacks? I then ensue calling them fat and lazy..
    Your right, I do need to stop being lazy in that way. Maybe I should just go buy the meals for them, but that means I have to cook it too haha. I almost didn't wake up right now, even though I have an interview in an hour. I figured why even go because once they pull the background i'll be screwed anyways. But, can't have that attitude, you never know what they are going to do. After that I might head to some restaurants and apply there as well. Then it's GYM TIME!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

Go in to your interview and be honest. Don't give em a sob story just the truth. Then tell em why they should hire you (for their benefit not yours). Walk in like you own that mofo in a damn pimp azz suit and take it. If they don't hire you then fock em and go to the next one. Its like women you get rejected sometimes but a true badazz keeps trying till he gets laid.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

Haha just re-read my last post and had to add something. You are a real badazz if you go in wearing a suit.. get a job... and get laid hahaha epic win!!!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Haha just re-read my last post and had to add something. You are a real badazz if you go in wearing a suit.. get a job... and get laid hahaha epic win!!!!
    I don't have any suits anymore I hulk ripped the one I had from when I was a kid haha. I went in there with a nice pair of pants and a white polo. I always do good in the interviews and I'm pretty sure the GM was getting wet by me talking to her. My friend Shane and I have that effect on women. I didn't go to any restaurants I was feeling the need to be in the gym so I went home changed and hit the gym. KILLLED IT BTW:

Arms/Calves *No more calves on this day*
    BB Curl 30x2/25/20 so +5/=/-5 *these are what made my shoulder sore, so instead of pushing it I just dropped the weights*
    Close Grip Bench 85 +5 *I failed at 6*
    Skull Crusher 15 +10 *last set I did a lot of extra negatives*
    DB Curl 25 +5 *probably won't go up next time*
    DB Row 35 *just noticed this is a back workout, but I squeezed the tri's really hard*
    BB Upright Row 60 *these are for traps....*
    DB Hammer Curls 25/20/15/12.5/10 *burnouts basically started at 25 till failure, and worked way down till all weight failed* 50/40/36 reps

So the DB rows and BB upright row for some reason I just didn't want to stop working out and didn't even think about doing something exactly for the tri's/bi's because I just wanted to lift haha. The right shoulder is a little sore, but nothing like it was last week. Gonna work on keeping better form on the BB curls and keep those dam delts out of the equation. Noticed that I was way more vascular Tuesday on my arms than today, but that's probably due to the double workout. Tomorrow is the almighty legs day, just when the soreness has subsided gotta nuke those bad boys.

EDIT:
    Just went on a 3/3.5 mile walk/jog just to get the tan on. Talk about a ab workout, feeling sorry for yourself that your stomach blubber jiggles a bit so you flex every time you see a car coming so it doesn't jiggle anymore. Haha, I just had to run along busy streets :P

EDIT2:
    Shizz, got another call for an interview at a Boost Mobile store. Kinda out of the way I guess in terms of location compared to the hotel, but right now I gotta take what I can get nawutimean! I'm just lazy like that, I don't want to go into places applying I rather do it online and get a call for an interview. Lets that resume shine
    Watch I picked up on Tuesday
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Alrighty, so today I woke up at 1pm. I had trouble getting to sleep so I popped 2mg of melatonin and when I fell asleep I had a couple of dreams. Can't really remember the others, but the one I do remember was about the girl that i've been talking to that lives in a different town. Basically I threw some party in her town at someones house, hung out with her, had a good time, drove her home, walked her to the back door and we started making out. Laid down in a pool chair and started macking down hard. Then she whips out a huge dong out of her pants and starts rubbing it against my ass *thank god I was wearing pants ha* I woke up super pissed haha. The weird thing is I know she's got a vagina *SEEN IT* plus I did the check when we were dancing in the dream. WTF talk about a nightmare.

So fantasy girl/turned rape nightmare aside, I went and applied at Flying Star and an car audio place today. Downed my pre-workout and SARMS and hit the gym. Legs day son, and I don't think I should credit the SARMS but my numbers are skyrocketing. Here is the numbers:

Squats 165 +30 *I am pretty sure I could of hit 185, but figure leave room for an increase next week when I hit 5 sets*
    Leg Extension 165 +20
    Leg Curl 145 +30
    Leg Press 320 +140 *yeah, almost pressed double what I started*
    Seated Calf Raises 100 +10 *no idea why I didn't push harder, it was clearly there*

Jelly legged after everything I decided to tell SLDL's to **** off and figured screw standing calf raises since i've been walking/running more. Leg Press I contribute to the song I was listening to. Throw It Up - Lil' Jon, just got me all pumped to throw that weight up. I was going to remove the 25's on the last set, grabbed it and told myself don't be a goddam *****. Ended up throwing 1 more rep than the set before. Weight right now is 175 and I guess my diet is a modified Lean Gains, not really modified but I've been working out after only coffee and a preworkout. Gonna slam my protein shake, shower, then eat something.

/Westside
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.86%

Good workout dude!
    How deep are you going on your squats?
    I've got a fear of leg presses ie. that the whole weight is going to somehow slide down and squeeze me like a beetle :-D

I have to do 6mg of mela to put me down. Duh. (I am just waiting on it to kick in)

Good luck with your job hunt! And let's not comment on your fantasies, alright ;-)
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    Good workout dude!
    How deep are you going on your squats?
    I've got a fear of leg presses ie. that the whole weight is going to somehow slide down and squeeze me like a beetle :-D

I have to do 6mg of mela to put me down. Duh. (I am just waiting on it to kick in)

Good luck with your job hunt! And let's not comment on your fantasies, alright ;-)
    Aha, my thread I do what I wanna. Squats I'm hitting paralell, i'm used to ATG from doing Starting Strength but figure what's the use, i'm not OLY Training. As for the leg press it stops right at the point where you can't get out but you aren't getting squashed....well depending on your flexibility. I got stuck once with my knees next to my ears.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Look what came in the mail!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 11:05 AM
  2. Do not call/e-mail/mail govt listing
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 09:56 PM