My first ph cycle.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Looks like the diet is dialed in.

4 egg whites is around 12g of protein. Each egg has 6-7 grams and half is in the yolk, the other in the white so about 3-4g each. I tend to round down. When I eat egg whites I usually eat around 12 lol
    you can buy bottled egg whites from myprotien .com.
    so no messing with the york, but the york also has vits in, so some with and some whitout. baring inmind that artical i posted the truth about protien. im gona keep it as it is at the mo. noticed in other cycle threads people seem to be peaking around the 3 or 4 week. so il go balistic there. thinking about adding some tren in week 3. but im gona also up the dose of the epi too in week 3 to 3 pills aday. gona keep the 1-andro at 3ml aday, stopped with the aromx now, till pct. dunno what says you bruv? thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yeah... I used to belong to a 24hr gym, but it didn't really serve any purpose for me, I think one time... seriously one time in the 2yrs I was a member I could not sleep and so I got up and went and worked out at 3am and when I finished I showered and went back home and was actually able to fall asleep and slept all the way until I had to get up for work! I'm a morning guy, I like to wake up earlier so I can go to the gym and get it done before starting work, can't explain it, not for everyone, but for me... there is just no better way to start my day!!!
    i know what you saying bro, i have been feeling the same. been droping zopiclone to sleep right throu. been going to bed at 8 9 pm and booom befor i know it its 6 am, and my day beggins
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Like night because...

Fits into my work schedule
    Have food energy
    Less people
    Taking my sups at night don't effect me
    At work and I'm less tired at work.
    love the new photo, bro. you needs to check them supps ur taking kinda making you look a lil femanine. hot hot hot lol. peace bruv.

4. Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977
    love the new photo, bro. you needs to check them supps ur taking kinda making you look a lil femanine. hot hot hot lol. peace bruv.
    Boom!! Whats going on in here!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Boom!! Whats going on in here!
    hahaaa the pic of the woman you had, who's is it you gal?

again people sorry for been slow in updating just been really busy.
    nothing much to note tho, no real changes, yet. only my shoulder joints ached abit for a few days. but i have put that down to me working out had and heavy. other than that. starting to think these ph's dont work.

6. hey peeps, sorry i aint posted of late. 2 weeks in, had a infection and was given anti biotics. so had to drop the cycle. and felt **** as fck, should finish the antibiotics end of the month but think i might have to do a second month as the i dont think the antis, are working there best. fingers crossed, all will be well by the end of the month and pic up from where i left off.

7. Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977 View Post
    hey peeps, sorry i aint posted of late. 2 weeks in, had a infection and was given anti biotics. so had to drop the cycle. and felt **** as fck, should finish the antibiotics end of the month but think i might have to do a second month as the i dont think the antis, are working there best. fingers crossed, all will be well by the end of the month and pic up from where i left off.
    Good luck man! Keep healthy and make sure you do some anti bacterial PCT. (Good food, pro/prebiotics) To assure your digestive track heals.
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. ok so people, around 2 and half weeks into my cycle. i noticed my skin was starting to get white blotches. im white anyways. i noticed this befor i started the prohormones, and prolly should have had it checked out. anyways. its got a little worse, and also on my face and trunk. i thought hmm a little acne maybe? no then i thought maybe a little tinea visecolore. anyways doc dont know hant told me what it is, but they gave me some metro gel thinking acne, then some antibiotics, and now some steriod cream. so its clearing up a little. but i would have rather then refear me to a deratologist, and find out what it is for def, you know what coused it, and how to prevent it in future. so gona run this anobolic cream till its gone. peace, other than that all is well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle