How much time for workout?
- 10-13-2011, 06:22 AM
- 10-13-2011, 06:25 AM
sounds like a lame answer BUT depends on time I have
If unlimited and doing cardio 2 plus hours
If rushed and just squeezing in some lifting 50 minutes
- 10-13-2011, 06:53 AM
10-13-2011, 07:39 AM
1 hour & 45 minutes when I combine lifting and cardio. 1 hour when I just lift.
10-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Minus stretching, foam rolling, or any prehab exercises, about an hour-hour twenty lifting. Most leg days I can rush through in about an hour with the rest of the time (5-20 minutes) doing core work and sometimes hip abd/add exercises. Haven't done cardio in a couple of months at least lol, may begin doing that soon.
10-13-2011, 08:44 AM
10-13-2011, 11:24 AM
30-45 mins. That is all.
When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
10-20-2011, 05:35 AM
1.5 to 2 hours, conditioning included. I do a ton of warmups in the beginning, takes me 20-30 minutes to get to my first work set. I have a lot of stiffness and aches and stuff from all the contact from MMA and Jitsu. Takes me a little while to lube up the joints, especially the IT bands and the shoulders.
10-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jake Fires in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 05-15-2010, 08:58 PM
- By someguy1984 in forum BulkingReplies: 13Last Post: 05-07-2009, 11:36 PM
- By flobot in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 39Last Post: 12-27-2008, 04:16 PM
- By musclemark00 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2008, 09:12 AM
- By lightemup in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2008, 10:02 AM