PUNTHRA IS BACK ON AM AND READY TO THROW SOME WEIGHTS AROUND!!!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Update: My chest is not all that sore today but my hamstrings and glutes are killing me...Sitting to crap is painful....LOL!!! Begin cycle 2 of week A this week. Back on wednesday and shoulders / triceps on thursday. Having a pretty good day today, just put my two weeks notice in at my job cause i start a better paying one here soon....the bonus is that i'll clients to train on side as well (Love personal training!). Things are definitely looking up!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

2. Good for you bro. I feel ya on training people... Nothing I enjoy more. After our wedding the misses to be and I are gonna be opening a small studio so I can actually make good money doing it....instead of fitting clients in on the side.

Best of luck at the new job man.
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
    •   

3. Trivia...is Back!!!

Today's Trivia Question will be post at 2:30pm Eastern Standard time...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-50.html#post3059499
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

4. Here's how back went today...All my numbers were beat! I love getting back into the swing of things!

BACK

Deadlifts
    155x5
    245x5
    335x5
    425x5 (Up 20lbs from two weeks ago...BooYa!)

Wide Grip Chinups
    BW x8
    BW+15 x8
    BW+25 x6

Old School T-Bar Rows
    145x10
    190x10
    235x10

Seated Wide Grip Rows
    190x10
    230x8
    270x6

Unilateral Cable Pullovers
    60x10
    70x10
    80x10

Total Workout Time: 1hour

NOTES:
    - strength is continuing to improve steadily, which means size gains are not usually far behind for me
    - need to do a better warmup before my workout, as i found i didn't hit my stride until midway through the second exercise
    - shoulders and triceps tomorrow...Gonna smash those numbers as well!

5. I like your videos Bro, very beastly, I just can't lift that heavy anymore, too afraid of injuries, I'll leave that to you Younger Fellers!!!
    www.finaflex.com

6. It's what works best for me right now...Eventually i'll have to adapt my training as my body tells me. For now i've got some numbers i want to beat and some improvements to my physique i want to make. Eating is back on track right now and i'm seeing improvements without really using any supplements right now. Fingers are crossed that i can keep this going for a bit....

7. Quote Originally Posted by punthra
    It's what works best for me right now...Eventually i'll have to adapt my training as my body tells me. For now i've got some numbers i want to beat and some improvements to my physique i want to make. Eating is back on track right now and i'm seeing improvements without really using any supplements right now. Fingers are crossed that i can keep this going for a bit....
    Hey. Just thought I'd drop in to let you know I'm following man.
    Bulk season is here lol. Time to grow them muscles and get hyoooge!

Interesting split. Good work too. Man I wanna pull some 425 deads for 5.

Keep killing it man!
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Lower back is cooked today...Hope to get a vid or two up later today! Gonna kill shoulders today!

9. No luck on the vids, as it was a little to busy at the gym today....

SHOULDERS / TRICEPS

Barbell Military Presses
    145x8
    195x8
    245x6

Dumbbell Laterals
    35x8
    40x8
    45x8
    50x6

Incline Dumbbell Rear Laterals
    25x10
    30x8
    35x6

Front Dumbbell Raises
    45x8
    40x10
    35x10

Grasso Pressdowns
    175x10
    205x10
    235x8 (Had to struggle for the extra two reps but i got it! Will move up next time) w/ drop 115x15

One Arm Dumbbell Extensions
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10
    50x8 (Did a few more sets here to burn the triceps out a bit more)

NOTES:
    - will get the camera in on saturday, as it is usually quieter. Leg training is usually fun to watch anyways...
    - great workout today. the triceps seem to be especially fried today
    - almost all my lifts were up today, which continues to make me very happy
    - once i start the new job i think it's time to start thinking about a good bulk stack to run, either hormonal or non-hormonal. Thoughts and suggestions are always appreciated.

10. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    It's what works best for me right now...Eventually i'll have to adapt my training as my body tells me. For now i've got some numbers i want to beat and some improvements to my physique i want to make. Eating is back on track right now and i'm seeing improvements without really using any supplements right now. Fingers are crossed that i can keep this going for a bit....
    I'm not knocking it Bro, even a little jealous because I used to really enjoy it when I would hit a PR and throw up some POUNDAGE, but it is what it is and now I am in just as good of shape, but moving in a different direction, all about working with what you got and making the best of it and you are doing a fantastic job with that Bro, Props, BIGTIME!!!

Definitely up for some current VIDs, you make them and post them and I can promise, I will watch them!!!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

11. Vid on saturday! Hopefully some squats and some other fun stuff.

12. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Vid on saturday! Hopefully some squats and some other fun stuff.
    Awesome! Can't wait...
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

13. Vids will be up in the next day or so, just need my buddy to upload it onto youtube. Got some vids of front squats, reverse hacksquats, and some weighted situps. Killer workout overall!

LEGS

Leg Press
    400x10
    600x10
    800x10
    1000x10
    1090x8

Front Squats
    145x5
    215x5
    285x5 *vid
    315x3 *vid

Reverse Hack Squats
    270x10
    360x10
    450x8 *vid

One Leg Extensions
    120x10
    135x10
    150x8

Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    185x8
    235x8
    285x6

Weighted Situps
    115x5
    125x5
    135x5

Hyperextension Situps
    BW x12
    BW x12
    BW x12

NOTES:
    - great workout today and i absolutely destroyed my legs today! Can't wait to get the videos up...
    - new training partner has definitely been a great addition, fresh energy and a never say die attitude!
    - going to front squat earlier this time and then leg press with some even higher reps to trash the quads next run through
    - pumped for chest and biceps and my bad ass cheat meal tonight! No booze for this guy, just lots of appies and horror movies this year!
    - hopefully get some vids from tomorrows workout as well!

14. One hella of a day bro! Solid work!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

15. Thanks...Vids should be up tonight but i won't be able to get any vids for chest today as i have to go it alone. Training partner has to work and i really need to get this workout done today.

16. Quote Originally Posted by punthra
    Thanks...Vids should be up tonight but i won't be able to get any vids for chest today as i have to go it alone. Training partner has to work and i really need to get this workout done today.
    That's why I use an old "flip" most of the time. They have a wide base and I just sit it on anything near by with a decent angle... Don't ALWAYS work cause I tried to tape my rows the other day and had the angle off so all I got was a vid of my ass sitting on the bench...lol... I would get a new high deff one but they made them thinner so they don't stand up as well. Anyway.... Keep kicking ass in the gym and get more of it on tape. Good work man.
    Peace.
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?

17. Thanks man...Training went good this morning but had to back off on weight due to no spot. There was literally no one in there! Pace was great and a few numbers were beat.

CHEST / BICEPS

Incline Barbell Presses
    135x5
    185x5
    235x5
    285x5 (Felt strong on this, but with no spot i had to back off)
    205x15

Weighted Dips
    BW+65 x8
    BW+85 x8
    BW+105 x7

Flat Dumbbell Flyes
    70x10
    85x9 (Chest gassed out!)
    55x15 (Very tight pump)

Hammer Curls
    55x10
    65x8
    75x6
    85x4

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls (Did feel like cambered bar curls today)
    45x10
    55x8
    65x6
    35x15

Cable Crossovers
    80x10
    90x10
    100x8 w/ Superset Low Cable Crossovers 35x15 (Great way to fry my chest out at the end)

NOTES:
    - good pace to the workout but wished i had a spot so i could push it a bit
    - pump was really good again this workout as i borrowed some of my buddies pre-WO on friday, so i could use for the next few workouts
    - legs are thoroughly beat up today

18. Nice work man! You are one strong SOB. Insane weight on incline bro!

Looking forward to the vids
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

19. Here are the vids as promised...

http://youtu.be/qHpJ1j8v0gI Reverse Hack Squats

http://youtu.be/N4y_lh-0tU8 Weighted Situp

http://youtu.be/CDGKraTmY_E 285x5 Front Squat

http://youtu.be/q2aiRVNYxlU 315x3 Front Squat (Going to do this as my leading exercise next time so i can smash this piece of crap video!!!!)

20. Today's FINAFLEX Trivia is....

NOW!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-51.html#post3068467
    www.finaflex.com

21. Back today....More vids coming today as well!!!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Here are the vids as promised...

http://youtu.be/qHpJ1j8v0gI Reverse Hack Squats
    Damn dude, nice... were those 100Lb plates, they looked bigger than normal 45Lb plates?

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice Bro, never seen them done quite like that, but look extremely effective!

http://youtu.be/CDGKraTmY_E 285x5 Front Squat
    Again... Deep, clean, Nice Brotha... you are a Beast Bro!

http://youtu.be/q2aiRVNYxlU 315x3 Front Squat (Going to do this as my leading exercise next time so i can smash this piece of crap video!!!!)
    Wow Bro, now that is some impressive weight for front squats, I am majorly impressed, great work Bro, keep killing it!

I'm totally following this LOG, loving the videos Bro, "The Proof is in the Pudding"
    www.finaflex.com

23. ya, i think the vids definitely prove that i'm not exaggerating what i do in the gym....

24. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    ya, i think the vids definitely prove that i'm not exaggerating what i do in the gym....
    Bro I never thought you were exaggerating, believe me, I had seen Vids of Jordan & some of his lifts back when he was more of an avid member and I know you guys used to lift together and would always express your lifts as nothing short of impressive, not to mention you are a total beast in your Avatar. Vids definitely put it in prospective for people though, that much is for Shizzle my Brotha!!!
    www.finaflex.com

25. Thanks man...Here's how today's training went!

BACK

Dumbell Pullovers
    110x10
    130x10
    150x8 (Not really happy with the form on this video...so i`m going to back off on the weight and get a deeper stretch next time!)

Hammer Strength Wide Grip Pulldowns
    290x10
    340x8
    390x6

Reverse Grip Pulldowns
    190x10
    230x8
    270x7 (This went awesome and the camera being on me actually probably got me an extra rep!)

Barbell Rows
    215x8
    245x8
    275x6 (Very happy about handling this poundage this deep into my workout!)

Barbell Shrugs
    225x10
    315x10
    405x10
    455x7 (Traps were too trashed to get any more reps out....BOOO!!!)

Cable Pullovers
    150x10
    165x10
    180x8 with dropset 90x16

NOTES:
    - great workout with more great video footage (Will be up in a few minutes...)
    - strength continues to get better and better
    - weight is slowly beginning to climb as well...232 after the morning crunch!
    - lats are definitely going to feel thrashed tomorrow...Love this wing span workout!

26. here`s the vids...

Reverse Grip Pulldowns http://youtu.be/1OwL1Jq5oLE

Barbell Rows http://youtu.be/W_gm4BbEtiw

Dumbbell Pullovers http://youtu.be/eEb8HZyevR0

Hope you enjoy them! I`m beginning to find the camera in the gym very motivating actually.

27. Lats are feeling thoroughly beat up today...Triceps and shoulders later today. And yes there will be more vids...

28. some good stuff going on in here.

29. Thanks man! Glad to have you along for the ride. Here's hoping the videos continute to get better and better, as i'm nowhere near what i'm capable of yet! Fingers are crossed....

30. Wow this has been going on for a while...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 237
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 12:08 PM
  3. Back from an AM break, ready to gain
    By WILL DA BEAST in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:13 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 02:40 PM
  5. 38 and ready to get back into it