Thedunhill225 life, log, pics and videos

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punthra
    Nothing to be ashamed about bro...Been through my own health battle with my wife last year, really tough having to watch the pain and not be able to do anything. Just keep being strong and be there for her like you already are! Glad to see she sent you to the gym though, helps you keep your mind clear as well.
    I hope all turned out ok for your wife man.

My girl and I were pretty sure it wasn't gonna be anything too serious but you got it rt... When they hurt and you can't do anything to stop it... Just a helpless feeling. She goes thru mad pain, stuff I don't know how she does it. She has lupus and a connective tissue disease that just puts her in pain and when I see that in her eyes... It just kills me. It's like, if another human tried to hurt her id kill them without hesitation and um not trying to sound tough or anything but I could do something about it... When its her own body hurting her... There isn't anything I can do.
    Since THIS log isn't just about the gym to me but just whatever I want it to be... I was in hell, I did so many bad things I can't ever make up for, my wife thru me out (out of love for me, she did it to save me), I still hated myself and did anything I could to numb myself, to NOT feel (now ain't the time to go into the 'why's' for that, people that understand will understand)... Then I met an Angel that reached into hell and dragged me out. She is my best friend and my hero, she SAW me, knew or felt what was inside and believed in me. She is the reason I live each day trying to balance out the scales and maybe one day have the world be a better place, in some tiny little way, because I was here. My ex was a special woman who I am grateful I had the time I had with, she loved me enough to throw me out. My fiance picked up a broken man and started putting him back together. I didn't deserve my ex and I don't deserve my fiance but I ain't gonna let her go.. lol... Anyway... So yea... Seeing her in pain ain't a good thing for me. I'm so glad it breaks my heart though... Years ago I wouldn't have ever let myself feel that.

Anyway again... Thanks man and I hope all is well with your wife.

Peace.
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?

2. New Member
    Answers

Back and some bis.

Cg parallel grip pulldowns
    270 to failure.

Rear delt machine
    1 set to failure... High rep set

Free motion machine pulldowns
    1 drop set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i33F...e_gdata_player

I really like this machine.

Rv chins super set with cable curls.
    1 super set and done.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Answers

Man i wish we had a rear delt machine!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Making a minor change in my split. Doing delts Mon and chest thurs rt now and I feel like its hurting my pressing so making a minor change to
    Mon-chest and some tris
    Tues-back and some bis

Thurs-delts and arms
    Friday-legs

Just changing it so there is 3 dull days between training delts and then chest. I don't feel like chest hurts my delt workout if there is 2 days in between but I feel like delts hurt my chest if there is only 2 in between.
    I also like doing legs at the end of the week with the weekend to recover instead of at the begining of the week. I know the change may seem minor but we will see if it makes a diff.
    Peace. The one girl I train has to train sun thru wed (yea, not ideal) so cause I don't train on sun and wed I'm gonna start doing abs and calves those days... Honestly mostly cause when it comes time to do them at the end of a work out... I just ain't in the mood so I'm at the gym anyway...so why not try those on those days?

Peace.
  5. New Member
    Answers

Missed yesterday, girl was back in the hospital but its ok now....
    So did chest and tris today.

Cg barbell bench. A cpl workouts ago I tried these to see how they felt, prob been 5+ years since I could do them but my cuffs have been feeling so much better that I figured I'd try them again, objective is to eventually do reg benches again.
    Worked up from bar, 135, 225, 275,... Still waiting for it to feel heavy...315... Did a set of 6, 365 just did a double. Had more in me but its been so long since I used any wt on a flat BB ex I didn't wanna push it. Was a lill shocked it felt so good and easy.

Free motion crossovers 3 diff angles and 1 set each angle.

1 ARM ext superset with Rv grip one ARM pushdowns and repeat with zero rest. 1 'round' each arm.

Dat be all, I was ghost.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Ok subbed in for the ride. Really like so far.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  7. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy
    Ok subbed in for the ride. Really like so far.
    Thanks man.
  8. New Member
    Answers

Today was...

Back and some bis.

Rv close grip pulldowns
    Think 250 or 260

Free motion pulldowns
    200 is all the stack has and I like this machine so ill do it last next time.

Hammer shrugs
    All it holds plus 90 on each handle.

Rear delt machine
    1 drop set

Pinwheel curls
    70's

1 ARM cable preacher curls
    2 sets.

Done.
  9. New Member
    Answers

Anyone here use a 'flip' recorder? If so how the hell do I get my music onto it?? I sync my Android, go thru the songs, hit 'send to flip' but when I edit a video....I can't find the music....what am I doing wrong???? Thanks for any help.
  10. New Member
    Answers

Today was legs... Only intention was to just get as much blood as possible into them cause last hvy leg day my back and left knee were hurting so I figured id go lt today.

Inner and outer thigh machine 3 sets each

1 leg legcurls 3 sets high reps.

Leg press. 2 sets each after warm up at 4 diff foot positions. Normal, high and wide, just high and high and close. Each set was 25 reps.

Calf raises 3 sets of 20+ reps each.

Glute kick back machine 3 sets 20+ reps each.

Ab work.

That's all and yea... I got some weird looks using those machines but that don't bother me....I was almost tempted to grunt and moan using the glute machine..... That would have been funny.
    Not the best pic.... But I'm ok with them rt now... I can see veins on my quads and calfs and the size is ok for someone that had back surgery in may, can't squat and really ain't been training legs again that long at all. As I said, not the best pic though.

Name:  ForumRunner_20111111_182211.png
Views: 51
Size:  166.5 KB
  11. New Member
    Answers

MIGHT be a lill better pics... Still not great though.

Name:  ForumRunner_20111111_182906.png
Views: 41
Size:  164.9 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20111111_183003.png
Views: 41
Size:  184.7 KB
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Answers

Gettin it in bro! Pics are good.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  13. New Member
    Answers

Still trying to get my size back so I can do a masters show... Don't wanna compete...wanna win...lol... At 5'10" I figure I need to be able to be ripped on stage at 240 or so to have a legit chance at a big masters show. So I only need another 20 or so lbs of muscle...that's all..lol ... I have only been on trt for a long time. so I think I can do that (get to where I was in my late 20's) if I decide to go "all in". We will see. If I can't be competitive on the masters national level I won't put myself thru that but if I can... I will give it a go. Need more width, legs all the way back and more arms.
    legs is just a matter of time, delts and bis are genetic weak points but if I can get an inch or so on my arms and cap my delts I will give it a go. If I can ever squat even 405 for high reps again I'm sure the legs be back...with the rt "supplements" again .. I SHOULD be able to be competitive.

Peace
  14. New Member
    Answers

Stay the hell away from that damn inner thigh machine if ya like to be able to move the next day (prob for a cpl days)... OMG I FEEL LIKE I GAVE BIRTH OR SOMETHING!!! But I think I'm gonna keep at them cause I'm an idiot.... And I like that width I think they will help give my legs from the front....also I will try anything to pre-exaust my legs to keep the wt down that I gotta use cause my back can't take it and I still gotta add a good 3-4 inches to my quads.
    I would recommend not doing multiple sets to failure the first time ya try it though...lol...
    Glad no gym today and I'm just training someone tomorrow....its her leg day so ill just take it out on her ;-)

Peace
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

That's funny...I've got a client who has leg day today as well.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  16. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punthra
    That's funny...I've got a client who has leg day today as well.
    I trained the same girl again tonight... She said her ass is killing her...lol.... That might not sound rt. LOL
  17. New Member
    Answers

Chest today and in a rush SOOO....

Cg BB benches
    315 to failure... I would guess 13-14 reps

Crossovers from 3 different angles, different than last wo also.

Dips
    90 to failure. Could have gone heavier but would rather hit 12+ reps rt now than not feel like I got enough reps.

Done...had to run. Real lot of crap to do tonight.

Peace.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225

I trained the same girl again tonight... She said her ass is killing her...lol.... That might not sound rt. LOL
    What kinda training you doing again? Lol 8-)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  19. New Member
    Answers

Back day. Prob my favorite day....deff my favorite day.

Cg pulldowns
    Stack +25 pinned on

Low cable rows
    Stack +90 pinned

Free motion pulldowns
    1 set

Seated cable preacher curls
    1 set

Cable rear delt flys
    1 set

Rear delt machine
    1 set

That's all, I'm out-ie.
  20. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    What kinda training you doing again? Lol 8-)
    HIT! ;-)
  21. New Member
    Answers

Oh yea and because I have decided to post the good with the bad... Here is a set I was REAL dissapointed with last week. The wt felt lt but I did not realize how much I was swinging it up. I am pretty much a form stickler so trust me....next time (tomorrow) will be MUCH better. May tape it to see the diff.... The only thing I like about the vid is how my back looks when I turn at the end.... Hey.... Gotta find the positive right? Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98wI...e_gdata_player
  22. New Member
    Answers

And these are hammer shrugs from last week. Should have used that darn zoom feature but I wasn't thinking. Oh well. If it was zoomed the ROM would look better... For some reason it looks shorter from a distance. Not a perfect set by far though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EOO...e_gdata_player
  23. New Member
    Answers

Arms and delts

Pinwheel curls
    80's

Hammer strength preacher curls

Started with 95 and did a drop set.

Seated machine mill press
    Stack plus 4-45's

Partial laterals
    .70's reps got too high. 80's next time.

Overhead v bar tri extentions
    2 sets

1 ARM Rv grip pressdowns.
    1 set
  24. New Member
    Answers

Curls with the 80's... First 6-7 were fine but then got a lill to much swing. Maybe if I jump to the 120's my dorm will be perfect! Lol... Still better than 70's last time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgyA...e_gdata_player
  25. New Member
    Answers

Legs today....

Outer and inner thigh.
    2 sets after warm up

Single leg curls
    1 set after warm up

Smith squats...
    Bar, 135, 225 and 315 all for 10. Felt the 315 a lill but sure I coulda been getting reps with 405 no problem but that wouldn't be to be the smartererest thing for me to do!

Standing calf raises.
    2 sets

Yup.... First kind of squats of any kind in a long long time. DEEP and SLOW! no belt cause I didn't want to be tempted to go to heavy cause I was belted up and it felt lt on my back. I'll see how the back is tomorrow and if its good I will either go up or go for twenty next time.... Who am I kidding.... I ain't never gonna do 20 rep squats again in this lifetime...lol.
  26. New Member
    Answers

Back feels surprisingly good today... Lill sore but just muscle sore...now legs on the other hand are SORE. I guess that's what happens when you squat for the first time in over a year...even if its not heavy and in a smith machine. I'll belt up and try 365 or 405 next leg day...same way though..... DEEP and controlled reps. Gotta make sure I got NO back issues or pain at all this week though, any HINT of back pain and I won't squat.

Peace
  27. New Member
    Answers

Chest and some tris today.

Cg bench press.
    I clipped the stupid rack twice on the way up and that screwed the set up. Prob got 6-7 instead of the 10+ I know I could have. I was pissed so I did a second set with
    275 to failure.

Crossovers super set with dips... Just wanted as much blood and burn as I could get cause I was still mad at myself for clipping the damn rack so it was
    Mid to high crossovers SS with Bdwt dips....real high reps....
    About 30 second rest and then
    High to low crossovers SS with Bdwt dips... Chest was toasted!

One ARM over head ext SS with 1 ARM push downs
    1 super set

V bar over head ext
    1 set to failure.

Outside of the first set... It was a good work out (well the idiot bouncing a single with 275 and yelling while he did it was annoying also...lol)... I was tired as hell cause I slept maybe 2-3 hrs that last 2 nts... Don't know why, I just could not sleep but screwing up the first set got me pissed enough that I got an energy boost. Maybe I'll try spending 15 mins with my brother in law before working out from now on...that will get me in a pissed off mood! LOL

The a the a that's all folks!
  28. New Member
    Answers

Back and some bis

No unsupported rows rt now. I don't wanna do anything on back day that stresses my lower back rt now cause I wanna make sure my lower back is fresh when I do legs.

Cg pulldowns
    Stack + 25

Supported T bar rows
    2 sets, first time on this row so I just felt it out today....still went to failure but reps were tooooo high....got a good biceps pump though...lol

Freemotion pulldowns
    1 drop set, 2 drops.

Pinwheel curls
    80's

1 ARM preacher curls
    1 set.

Done.

Been neglecting abs lately and with my back I can't do that. I just forget to do them too often. Gotta change that!

Peace.
  29. New Member
    Answers

Legs cause gym closed tomorrow...

Inner thigh
    2 sets
    Outer thigh
    2 sets
    Think I used 150 for each... Gotta work on my flexability.... Could so a.split before my back surgery and now...nope.

1 leg curls
    2 sets

Smith squats
    Worked up to 405x4... Yea not impressive but remember only the second time doing ANY squats in well over a year.... Hardly any leg work up till a cpl months ago. Taped it so ill post it up later.
  30. New Member
    Answers
  31. New Member
    Answers

Ok I am still stuffed like a butterball!! I'm hoping that all the walking helped some to combat the massive consumption of food this weekend. I am gonna hop on the scale Monday morning and start a 4 week wt drop. Just wanna get to 240. I went from 287 to 247 in a cpl months then for the past cpl months just been trying to get all my strength back... Just about have (well close enough for now) and have let my wt creep up to the mid 250's with zero fat gain (before this weekend that is...lol). So now I figure is a good time to hit 240 by Christmas.

I am gonna use the same complicated diet plan I used to drop 40 lbs to drop 15 or so now, I am gonna eat less. I know, I know... Ground breaking stuff here. Now when I dropped the 40 I often rode my bike to and from the gym but cause of the weather and cause I am training legs again I will just do 20-30 mins of cardio at the end of my work out. I am on trt but other than that the only supplements I will be using is probably a shake post work out instead of a sandwich. Other 2-3 meals will just be the same as always but just smaller. If I want something then I'll eat it...just not a lot. I will still drink my grape koolaid and redbulls... Touch those and we be fight'n!!

Well that's it, gym Monday after a short week this week (could use the long weekend with all the shopping and walking anyway), scale Monday and "diet" Monday. I could see the scale being 260 or so after this weekend but even if it is that would probably regulate itself down 3-5 lbs in a week or so with no diet....I probably have an extra 3 lbs in my colon alone rt now... ;-)

Peace.
  32. New Member
    Answers

Ok, wt was 262.9 this am... Not suprised really at all, if I changed nothing I am sure I would be mid to high 250's in a week or 2... Just all that food this week. Should hit 240-245 by Christmas....really don't see a problem hitting 240.

Today at the gym. Tired as hell, just ain't been sleeping so...

Chest with some tris

Cg bench
    Just repped out with 315 today

Seated fly machine.
    Slow and real deep stretch for 15+ reps

Dips
    +90 to failure.

1 ARM extensions.
    1 set of high reps to failure.

Done.
  33. New Member
    Answers

Back and some bis today... I just have been feeling beat lately... Not sleeping more than 4 hrs any nt.

Here we go.

Seated cable rows
    Stack+90

1 ARM free motion rows
    2 sets

Free motion pulldowns
    1 set

Rear delt machine
    1 high rep set

Pinwheel curls
    85's

Hammer machine curls
    2 sets.

Done.

Peace out.
  34. New Member
    Answers

Legs today.

No squats at all, decided I'll only squat every other week...don't wanna push it with my back.

Inner and outer thigh machine
    Stack for 1 set of each, after warm up.

Standing single leg curls (hammer strength)
    1 set post warm up

Leg press
    Worked up to 6 something for 15+ reps. I HATE HIGH REP QUAD WORK. But I decided to go high rep on my non squat day.

Calf raises standing
    Worked up to stack for 1 set

Torso rotation machine
    2 sets each way.

That be it...I'm outa here like vladimir.

Peace.

Oh, I've been told I look like I have no calfs in my videos so I took a pic. Far from huge or anything but not bad for someone that ain't been training them again for long. Gonna add another 1/2 or so and then do my "calf cure" and that's always good for 1/2 to 1 inch. I have smaller joints than most would assume looking at me so that helps a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  35. New Member
    Answers

Arms and lt delts today

Cable preacher curls
    2 sets
    Over head ext, 1 ARM
    2 sets

Hammer machine curls
    1 set

1 ARM cross body pushdowns.

Concentration curls
    1 set

Laterals
    2 high rep sets

Front raises
    2 high rep sets.

Ass was dragging today. Didn't really feel like being there but still went.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Damn!!! You've been putting in work! Lovin the vids of training as well...
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  37. New Member
    Answers

Chest today...

Cg bench press

Dips
    Body wt+135

Free motion crossovers
    1 set each at 2 diff angles.

That's it. I don't know what the wt is cause I had an Xmas party on Saturday and drank and ate a lot.. lol... Gonna just weigh myself on fridays the next cpl weeks cause I got parties each Saturday and if I drink at all I hold mad water the following day or two... Then I go back to normal.

Peace

Oh I taped the dips so I'll put them up in a day or two.
  38. New Member
    Answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkKZ...e_gdata_player

Gotta keep at these, may make them my primarily pec ex... Never really hit a "groove" on them so next time should be better.
  39. New Member
    Answers

Back today

Bent BB rows. Yup I gotta try.
    405X4 going in I was only gonna go to 315 but that felt so lt I had to try 405... Should be better in a cpl work outs. Prob back off to 365 next work out to get more reps.

Supported t bar rows
    2 sets

Straight ARM pulldowns
    1 set

Side bends
    1 work set with 120's

All done.
  40. New Member
    Answers

Arms and delts today.

Pinwheel curls
    90's

Incline db curls
    45's or 50's to failure

Hammer curl machine
    1 set

1 ARM cable curls
    1 set

Freemotion cable over head press
    2 sets after warm up

1 ARM cable laterals
    2 sets

1 ARM overhead cable extensions
    2 sets after warm up

1 ARM Rv grip pushdowns
    1 set with 1 drop

Rope pushdowns
    1 set with 1 drop

Rv grip pushdowns
    1 set.

Done. I'm like an ugly belly button...I'm out-ie.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:08 PM
  2. Videos
    By QueenM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. Just joined, old pics and current pics
    By sonnyv in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:41 AM