im not fancy but im gona try to detail.
I was cutting for a while and now itll be pointless to further cut as i will sacrafice more muscle. my short term goal was to just be leaner and harder for summer, but my long term goal is to gain upto 240lb this winter season and than cut. so in this log i will record my workout/diet.
Layne Nortons PHAT Split:
- Day 1: Upper Body Power
- Day 2: Lower Body Power
- Day 3: Rest
- Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy
- Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy
- Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
- Day 7: Rest
I will use main compound movements for 4-6 sets of 6-8reps on the Power Days. Hypertrophy is a higher rep work, super sets, drop sets, etc...
As far as cardio goes, I'm gonna do 2-3 sessions for 30min at 80%, and 2-3 sessions for 30-60min at 60%
I made the best gains with this program before, but did barely any cardio.
Caloric surplus obviously...200lb x 15 = 3500cal
Carbs are depending on the workout, very low if no workout/cardio only
- (Pre WO) 50g Whey + 1-2glass ww milk + 1cup oats + 1 serving PB
- (PWO) 0-30min 25g Whey + 1 serving PB + milk
- (60-90min PWO ) 10oz meat + complex carb source for 100-150grams
- 1-2 scoops Whey + milk + pb
- solid meal 40-60g protein + fat .... like 5whole eggs + couple egg whites + cheese
- a smaller meal like 1 cup oats + milk + pb
- casein shake 50g + 1 glass milk
i was keto cutting for past 4 weeks, for 2 weeks no refeed until beggining of this week. so ive been eating carbs and caloric surplus for a few days now. heres a pic of me a few days ago no pump and late at night, i am a little puffy lol.