Dead Lift 400 Lbs & Lose Fat Challenge.
- 05-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Dead Lift Challenge [New member log]
Hey, all updating this post because the previous one was just awfully long.
My goal is to get to a 400LB deadlift in 6-8 weeks.
I'm currently at 300, maybe 325 on a good day.
Looking for any tips and advice on hitting my mark ASAP.
I've got a 4 day split on my routine, doing Chest/Shoulders, Biceps/triceps, Back, Rest, Legs, Rest.
On here I'm just going to post my Back days so I can track my progress on the dead lift.
So here it goes...
Single arm lat pulley Pulldowns (L/R) - 100x12 (12/12), 140x (8/9), 160x (6/6), 170x (5/5)
Machine Pullovers - 150x8, 160x6, 160x6
Single pulley row (L/R) - 85x (14/14), 120x (12/12), 140x (8/8)
Lat Pulldowns - 160x6, 150x6, 180x3
Close Grip pulldowns - 130x10, 140x5
Deadlift - 135x10, 135x7, 300x4, 300x4, 300x2
Deadlift *******s (smith machine) - 230x3, 180x3, 180x4
tried these for the first time, but they just didn't feel right on the smith machine, so I'll prob do them on a rack next time.
As far as supplements: Jack3d, Xtend, Animal Pak, Syntha-6.
LMK if you know a great way to gain quick on the deadlift!
Last edited by Defex; 05-06-2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: bad conversion rate
Similar Forum Threads
- By itzgambino in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2010, 08:15 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 08-14-2009, 11:31 PM
- By davek in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 9Last Post: 06-15-2009, 11:32 AM
- By RedwolfWV in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 43Last Post: 05-21-2008, 06:52 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum PicsReplies: 25Last Post: 03-31-2007, 01:19 PM