Holding myself accountable, my diet and training log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I am testing out a carb cycle version of lean gains myself, awesome to hear someone else is thinking the same way

We shall definitely see how it works out!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. So the diet was good yesterday but i definitely gotta get used to it. I was DRAINED after i got off work, simply just didnt eat enough during my meals. Eatin 300 or so calls just isnt going to cut it.

Got home last night and fell asleep, needless to say the gym wasnt happening, and i didnt wake up until later today, could have made it to the gym today but didnt have anything set out. So ill just make it up tomorrow.
    •   

3. Definitely sucks missing the gym!

4. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Definitely sucks missing the gym!
    I hate it, im not a morning person AT ALL unless i have to get up, so when i have night shifts it makes it hard to get up in enough time to get all my meals ready, supps taken, cammies ready for work, get to the gym, get back, shower, eat, all that **** lol.

But enough is enough, tomorrow ill get up early prior to PT, slay myself, go PT, and carry on my work day as usual.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    But enough is enough, tomorrow ill get up early prior to PT, slay myself, go PT, and carry on my work day as usual.
    That's the spirit, Josh!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Diets been perfect today. Ive got a busy day tomorrow prior to work so im going to get up early n get some stuff done..

Id like to thank Rosie for sending me a sample of MP's Green Apple Assault!

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Diets been perfect today. Ive got a busy day tomorrow prior to work so im going to get up early n get some stuff done..

Id like to thank Rosie for sending me a sample of MP's Green Apple Assault!
    No worries at all, Josh I know you'll use it tomorrow - have fun with it and let me know how you find it.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries at all, Josh I know you'll use it tomorrow - have fun with it and let me know how you find it.

~Rosie~
    I definitely will report on it when i get off work tomorrow night.

9. Ok everyone so i got up early like i said and got the things i needed to get done taken care of, i then used the sample that Rosie was kind enough to send me of MP's Assault Green Apple and i must say i really enjoyed it.

I got in and worked back/bis/traps and i had the most vicious pump ever. I wont contribute this to Assault as it was my first dose of it, but i will say the energy was perfect and i definitely had a good mind muscle connection going on. Taste wasnt overpowering and it went down smooth. This is definitely going in the cart next time i place an order! Anyways like i said the workout went great and then we had PT, so i ran 3 miles after i hit the gym. Diet has been perfect today as well.

Tomorrow i have a promotion board so im going to go in there and take care of business and then ill train later!

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ok everyone so i got up early like i said and got the things i needed to get done taken care of, i then used the sample that Rosie was kind enough to send me of MP's Assault Green Apple and i must say i really enjoyed it.

I got in and worked back/bis/traps and i had the most vicious pump ever. I wont contribute this to Assault as it was my first dose of it, but i will say the energy was perfect and i definitely had a good mind muscle connection going on. Taste wasnt overpowering and it went down smooth. This is definitely going in the cart next time i place an order! Anyways like i said the workout went great and then we had PT, so i ran 3 miles after i hit the gym. Diet has been perfect today as well.

Tomorrow i have a promotion board so im going to go in there and take care of business and then ill train later!

Glad you like the Assault, Josh

Good stuff on training going great as well

11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Best of luck with the promotion

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Best of luck with the promotion
    X2 good luck man!

13. Alright guys went in there and did my thing. Had the best bearing and confidence out of everyone but i got third. Which isnt completely bad as they were trying to get three spots for the promotion, but i ended up not needing it anyway as the score came out and i was first on the list. So i got promoted anyway!

Other then that diets been good and training tonight was awesome!

14. congrats on the promotion buddy
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    congrats on the promotion buddy

Thanks bud! Its definitely been a long time coming! Anyways everyone gonna eat and get in the gym to smoke my legs at some point!

16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright guys went in there and did my thing. Had the best bearing and confidence out of everyone but i got third. Which isnt completely bad as they were trying to get three spots for the promotion, but i ended up not needing it anyway as the score came out and i was first on the list. So i got promoted anyway!

Other then that diets been good and training tonight was awesome!
    I'm proud of you, Josh You deserve this!

Looks like it was an all-round great day yesterday!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I'm proud of you, Josh You deserve this!

Looks like it was an all-round great day yesterday!

Thanks Rosie your support is much appreciated!! Yes i was on cloud 9 all day yesterday!

Today im gonna get into the gym later and murder my legs like they owe me something!

The wife has told me on numerous occasions that my legs are "Getting fckin huge", always a nice thing to hear since ive bee smashing them hard trying to get them back up to pre-Marine Corps size. So far so good!

18. Got in tonight and just murdered my arms n shoulders!! The pump was insane and the workout was sick!

In the words of myself " I beat the brakes off that workout"

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Got in tonight and just murdered my arms n shoulders!! The pump was insane and the workout was sick!

In the words of myself " I beat the brakes off that workout"
    If you had no brakes, how on earth did you manage to stop?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you had no brakes, how on earth did you manage to stop?
    Hahahah good point! I definitely didnt want to stop thats for sure!

21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hahahah good point! I definitely didnt want to stop thats for sure!
    Gotta love those sessions

22. Ok everyone got in today before work and just murdered my back. I wasnt thinking i was going to make it to the gym but i did and only had about an hour or so to do a back workout in so needless to say i had a great sweat going.

Great mind muscle and an awesome pump. The pump was so annoying as my shirt kept riding up my neck due to the pump in my traps, but im definitely not mad about it!

Diets been good.. Cooked up some lean turkey burgers and made some brussel sprouts and broccoli! 12 weeks from now i want to be close to pretty peeled.

23. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Diets been good.. Cooked up some lean turkey burgers and made some brussel sprouts and broccoli! 12 weeks from now i want to be close to pretty peeled.
    That makes one of us - the last few days have been a nutritional nightmare (of my own making, mind, so I can't blame anyone but myself). I need to be "pretty peeled" in just under ~3 weeks, so it's kicking time again, making sure by the time I start training again next week (I know, a week off with that kind of deadline makes no sense, but I'm hoping like hell it helps!) my nutrition is all good again!

You can do this, Josh!

~Rosie~

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    That makes one of us - the last few days have been a nutritional nightmare (of my own making, mind, so I can't blame anyone but myself). I need to be "pretty peeled" in just under ~3 weeks, so it's kicking time again, making sure by the time I start training again next week (I know, a week off with that kind of deadline makes no sense, but I'm hoping like hell it helps!) my nutrition is all good again!

You can do this, Josh!

~Rosie~

Im sure ull be there with no issues Rosie, and you know ur body very well, so im sure your week off wont hurt you.

We got this Rosie! Time to do what we do best, kick ass n take names!

25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im sure ull be there with no issues Rosie, and you know ur body very well, so im sure your week off wont hurt you.

We got this Rosie! Time to do what we do best, kick ass n take names!
    KICK ASS N TAKE NAMES I LIKE it! We most certainly WILL!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    KICK ASS N TAKE NAMES I LIKE it! We most certainly WILL!
    Darn right we will!!

Got in today and murdered some chest. Really another great workout and couldnt be happier. Again tempo was faster then usual and right now im digging it. Diet was spot on today too!

27. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Darn right we will!!

Got in today and murdered some chest. Really another great workout and couldnt be happier. Again tempo was faster then usual and right now im digging it. Diet was spot on today too!
    You're making me antsy to get back in the gym ASAP!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You're making me antsy to get back in the gym ASAP!
    I feel like that everyday!

So today diet went left but it is what it is, i finished strong and will just keep it up.

I got in tonight and SMASHED legs! They were trembling as i walked out and i know im going to have a limp tomorrow, that will of course only add to my swagger!

29. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I got in tonight and SMASHED legs! They were trembling as i walked out and i know im going to have a limp tomorrow, that will of course only add to my swagger!
    Like you need any more "swagger", LOL

30. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Like you need any more "swagger", LOL
    Tis true Rosie, tis true!!

So i rolled out of bed this morning and my legs are a wreck! Job well done!

Getting in tonight and doing shoulders and arms!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Training an diet
    By Play in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 04:34 PM
  2. Walking 6pac by Aug 1....time to be held accountable
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 02:31 PM
  3. Time to be held accountable! ~~Macedaddy's Log!
    By macedaddy in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 524
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 11:21 AM
  4. PCT/training/diet
    By H8duke in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 10:51 AM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:16 AM