*Lemons: Warrior Dash-8 week log

lemon

Awards
**credit for log layout style goes to Rosie Chee Scott ( very easy to fallow the way you did it )

INTRO

Review: Starting my journey to getting in shape at 300lbs(give or take a lb or 2) in 9th grade, i dieted/worked out without any real form or guidance down to 154.5 as my lowest weight but still with a "less-then desirable" physic. Fast forward: I am now currently getting better and better "in shape" with a good routine and diet, and also has already positively changed my physic and i have my weight up to 165 (currently in my 2nd year of college) with great gains in strength and muscle (some areas still show of my past)

GOAL

The goal was always to just work out and get "in shape", but a few days ago my brother (distance track runner) suggested i should do the "warrior dash" with him and his friends, a 3.5 mile extreme athlon type of event (through mud, water, swimming, fire, climbing, scaling, ect ect ) Goal isn't to just finish, but finish with a competitive time and basically prove myself to them, and basically prove to myself i can do anything i want to. Note: im aware 3.5 mile run isn't a great distance.

STATS

Body weight: 165 lbs
resting heart rate: 80 beats per minute ( give or take a beat or 2 )
At 8.5mph pace for .25 of a mile HR reached 180 (not good, just wanted to see 1 lap HR pace at 8.5 mph)
1 mile time: 11 minutes (After hard workout and core work)

TRAINING

posted daily

SUPPLEMENTS

Pre-workout: Dymatize nutrition "Xpand"
Protein: vitasport "pro7ein" *twice daily*

**note, switching too an AN stack at some point**, i'll post my review on those, what i'm taking now isn't anything special but better then nothing...

p.s: also posting this to to be able to track my progress for myself

Stay Tuned :sgrin:

lemon

Awards
DAY 1:
Chest + Back (numbers are amount of reps per set)
1. Decline DB fly's 10,8,8,6 increasing weight
2. Decline DB press 8,8,6 increasing weight
3. Incline DB press 10,8,8,6 increasing weight
4. Flat DB press 8,8,6 steady weight (chest started to fatigue)
5. Wide grip pull downs 10,8,8,6 increasing in weight
6. Close grip pull downs 8,8 increasing in weight
7. Reverse close grip pull downs 8,8 increasing in weight
8. Cable Row 10,8,8,6 increasing in weight

+ CORE/AB's

1 mile cardio time: 11 minutes
at 8.5 mph pace for .25 miles HR reached 180, at 6 mph pace HR steadied around 145-150

Nutrition: TERRIBLE today, started off strong, but went 5 straight hours without eating and then proceeded to do my workout on an empty stomach and felt the hunger the entire time..wayyyy below my necessary caloric intake for the day

Mood: Moods been terrible lately as well, more personal issues then workout issues. Angry a good amount of the day, and well...just kinda down lately. Felt good at the gym however

Sleep: ...not good

Energy: energy out the butt...not tired or fatigued feeling at all while at the gym, and every day is a good workout thus far

Focus: So far so good, days i go with friends or when it's packed i loose it a little, and get side tracked and lack in effort on striving on the last rep or 2...but good today

Stress: Stress has been terrible, between school, money, and current female troubles...i have a lot on my mind...in the gym however stress isn't to bad, more or so stress relieving

Joints: left shoulder, and lower left scapula area often times feel "tweaked" during the workout, but usually subsides after i warm up that area with a light set

Sex drive: ...I'm 19 and less then a month off being 20...enough said

endurance: Lifting wise my endurance is great, and same with core/ab work...running is another story, not so much on getting tired(although i do get tired easily), but i cramp pretty intensely every time i run o_O not sure why tho

Strength: Improving greatly recently, just broke through a very long plateau I've been stuck at, and going up in weight nearly every workout

Recovery: Usually very fast, however lately since the weight has been going up, i notice i'm sore nearly a day or 2 longer then normally

Pump: Very easy to achieve a good muscle pump, but subsides during my cardio and some times during my core/ab workouts

Veins: They get pretty noticeable now while working out especially in the forearm area, but hardly visible when cold (not pumped)

General view: Arms are shaping nicely, and shoulders are becoming more defined (although i'd like to have them bigger), my upper chest is forming great, and my legs are becoming very solid, along with my upper core ( top 4 ab's are visible ) PROBLEM AREAS: Lower chest, lower abs/stomach, tricep area by arm pit, and upper thighs...mostly due to the fact i used to be HUGE, and dropped a large amount of the weight i lost very fast (220-177 within only a few months)

today was really the first day i'm throwing "more intense cardio" into the mix, and actually training for a goal and results as such, and not just to get in better shape

update ya tomorrow

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck and stay motivated. Did you run in the Warrior Dash? I ran in the last one and it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it again.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

I ran the warrior dash last year in PA. This year I can't make it cause of work, but I am going to run the tough mudder which is the same deal except on steroids. It's like 10-12 miles. The one I am running is in SoCal and is on a ski mountain.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**credit for log layout style goes to Rosie Chee Scott ( very easy to fallow the way you did it )

Review: Starting my journey to getting in shape at 300lbs(give or take a lb or 2) in 9th grade, i dieted/worked out without any real form or guidance down to 154.5 as my lowest weight but still with a "less-then desirable" physic. Fast forward: I am now currently getting better and better "in shape" with a good routine and diet, and also has already positively changed my physic and i have my weight up to 165 (currently in my 2nd year of college) with great gains in strength and muscle (some areas still show of my past)

GOAL

The goal was always to just work out and get "in shape", but a few days ago my brother (distance track runner) suggested i should do the "warrior dash" with him and his friends, a 3.5 mile extreme athlon type of event (through mud, water, swimming, fire, climbing, scaling, ect ect ) Goal isn't to just finish, but finish with a competitive time and basically prove myself to them, and basically prove to myself i can do anything i want to. Note: im aware 3.5 mile run isn't a great distance.

Who cares, it's your goal, you'll nail it, be happy and better for it all awhile you are progressing towards your longer term goals. Get some!!

~ It doesn't have to be fun, to be fun.

lemon

Awards
No, i've never run any type of athlon style event...or any running events in general before in my life, never in good enough shape, but i feel as if i'm in good enough shape now, that with a few months of hard, hard training i can be ready for one.

and yeah i was looking up some events and a 10-15 mile mud run event came up and it looked serious...maybe one day haha, but not any time soon will i be up for that

thanks for checking in, i'll be sure to update everyday on my progress + on the actual event itself

off to day 2 training, i'll be back in a few to update :)

lemon

Awards
Day 2:
Shoulders, bi's and tri's (numbers are reps per set)
1. DB shrugs 10,8,8,6 increasing in weight
2. DB shoulder press 8,8,8,6 increasing in weight (1st set felt light, hence extra set)
3. DB side raises 8,8,6 increasing in weight
4. DB front raises 8,8,6 increasing in weight
5. Upright row 10 light set just to finish up
6. Full BB curls 10,8,8,6,6 only increased weight once
7. DB hammer curls 8,8,6 increasing weight
8. Cable T curls 8,8,6 increasing weight
9. Incline hammer curl 3x3x3 failure hold set (pm if interested on what this is, works awesome)
10. Tricep seated dips 8,8,6 increasing weight
11. Skull crusher+overhead exstention+close grip press combo 7x7x7, for 2 sets
12. Tricep pull downs+super setted with tricep iso+super setted again with reverse tricep iso 8,8,6 increasing weight

1 mile cardio time: 9:07 minutes

STATS:
at rest HR: post pre workout consumption 89 BPM
post workout pre cardio HR: 132
Post cardio HR: 190 (o_O i know...)

Nutrition: Pretty much on point today, deffently reached necessary caloric intake and remained relatively healthy, a little high in sodium intake for the day

Mood: For the most part today, my mood has been fairly positive, with a few flares of just complete anger...at the gym however, i felt like an effing tank o_O

Sleep: again...not good

Energy: GOBS OF ENERGY...added sets on account i felt like i wasn't getting fatigued enough, and when it came to cardio i shaved nearly 2 minutes off my mile time...getting tired wasn't an option today

Focus: This was my main downfall today, for some reason "form" wasn't as tight as it usually is, i was jerky and vidgedy during sets, not that the weight was to heavy, i just couldn't focus on being in form...not sure why, could have been over stimulated

Stress: Not so bad today...

Joints: Left shoulder started shakey, but wasn't bad after my first 2 sets of shrugs, HOWEVER, my left elbow/behind my elbow felt sooooooooo twisted, hard to describe, not like a chalie horse, or pinch...just felt like it needed to pop or something

Sex drive: ...again...im 19..

endurance: Felt like a champ today, like i said getting tired wasn't an option, pushed myself harder then ever today for some reason

Strength: Strength was what it usually is, nothing went up in weight, and nothing went down...had more strength to add a set or 2 and still be able to finish strong tho

Recovery: Chest and back were more sore then usual today, could be because of my lack of nutrition yesterday, or i got a really good workout...who knows

Pump: Pump was maintained farily quickly, and remained through entire workout even through cardio and a short time after

Veins: They were poppin something fierce today o_O especially after cardio

General view: Today was a weird workout...i had gobs and gobs of energy, weights were on point, and i could pump out an extra set or 2 on exercises no problem, never got tired, and my mile time went down ten fold...couldn't keep myself in form a few times tho which, i noticed, but wasn't sure why or what to do at the time..next workout main focus is form over weight being moved*

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to you man, I think i'm going to do my first warrior dash in October in Virginia. I'm already in decent shape as far as lifting and strength goes....right now i'm about 200lbs 12% 6ft. Starting to step up my cardio game now in prep for the race....I too am going to try to crush it. Lots of HIIT/Sprints and steady state running from now until October!

lemon

Awards
Thanks!...best of luck to ya also when it comes time for your race!

Off to day 3...

lemon

Awards
Day 3:
Abs/core + 3 mile run

3 mile run- at race pace ( trying to see where i stand if i were to go for it now )
Time completed: 35:17 minutes

Stats
HR at rest + post pre workout consumption: 80 BPM
HR post abs/core: 100 BPM
HR post 3 miles: 135 BPM (not to bad)

Nutrition: Met necessary intake of calories today...but spent the majority of my day at an expo center car show event...which means expo center food...which means very unhealthy. I also had an unhealthy amount of sodium again today, and felt it.

Mood: was more bad then good today...

Sleep: 0 sleep last night

Energy: not feelin it today, the ****ty food deff hit home today, felt it while doing my core, and while running...stomach burned and i had all sorts going on inside o_O

Focus: Focus was better today, just a little de-motivated from the poor feeling inside my stomach

Stress: almost 0 stress today, just wasn't in a good mood, but stress free for the most part

Joints: Joints felt great today, no issues anywhere

Sex drive: off today o_O ...

endurance: durring my core work it was a little off, but i'm not sure about when running as i've never run more then a mile before at race pace...wasn't sure if i did good or terrible, next workout will alow me to gauge better

Strength: Core strength was down today, guessing its from lack of sleep and crappy nutrition

Recovery: Hardly sore at all today, was very sore in the morning, but subsided fairly early in the day

Pump: not as good as usual...

Veins: again...not as good as usual

General view: Other then figuring out my 3 mile time, it was a very poor day in the gym, and in nutrition...chalking this one up onto the "****ty workout days" side of the chart

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Definitely subbed, I'll cheer u on man cause I need the motivation too!!! LOL
I'm running the Warrior Dash, Colorado in August a bit spooked about the difference in elevation cause I live and train in a valley on an island, I am terrible at cardio and running but will never stop trying!!

Good luck and success on ur goals, love the log so far!!
Also I ran a 5k today and am right around your time in the 3mile range, keep at it!!!

lemon

Awards
thanks :) i appreciate it!...and yeah an elevation change is a crappy variable to throw into the mix :\...wish ya the best of luck tho!...same boat as you when it comes to cardio =P a one legged elephant is more graceful at running then i am haha

lemon

Awards
Day 4:
Cardio

1 mile time: 8.44 minutes (previous time: 9.07...23 second improvement)

~note: today was suppose to be back+legs+cardio...but my friends wanted to get together and discuss events for my birthday at a diner, so i had to skip out on the actual lifting portion of today's workout...

.....p.s totally becoming a cardio junkie, i feel so much better after running, not that i don't like to lift, but i feel much more satisfied after a good run o_O... never thought i would udder such a sentence...

HR: was unable to record my reading today, i had to use my own treadmill and the HR grippy guys said i was at 76 before my run, durring my run...and after my run, sooooo yeah it wasn't working haha

Nutrition: nutrition was fantastic today, minus a half a box of jolly rancher fruit jews ( whole box is 200 cals, so it wasn't too bad )... a little on the dehydrated side of things today too

Mood: wasn't to bad...kinda bummed towards the end of the day/before my run, but i feel pretty good now

Sleep: slept...AWESOME! last night

Energy: a little down on energy today, although my mile improved pretty good, i fell asleep in my bio class tonight like 16 times ( was head bobbin pretty hard )...dunno what the deal was cause i actually got sleep

Focus: Focus was on point today, minus the sleeping aspect in class...i've been focused all day and hammered down on my mile and really pushed myself

Stress: .....yeah....not good, mostly blame the fact that my b-days coming up, and i'm not looking forward to that, but oh well

Joints: joints were fantastic today, only bad was i shut down cold turkey after the mile, and my knees flared up, probably shoulda cooled down a bit before calling it quits

Sex drive: had another off day with that...not that the big guys wasn't working, but i thought little of it today, or hardly at all

endurance: endurance was up, was able to hold 8mph for 2 laps when before it was only 1 and a half laps

Strength: not really anything to say on the subject, didn't require strength for anything

Recovery: recovery was good, had a full day off lifting yesterday since i only did cardio, and didn't have an ounce of soreness today

Pump: oddly enough...i kinda felt pumped throughout the entire day, was weird

Veins: again...they were out and about throughout the entire day...i was like, ready to go at all times it seemed like

General view: i don't really have much to say about today, was only cardio and 8.44 minutes worth of it, happy i'm already improving on my times tho, my goal is to just do better every run and i can't help but get better...nutrition was good, i felt good and extremly pumped up all day, other then my nodding off in class i was good all around today. my goal for tomorrow is to take an 8.38 mile home with me

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:
Cardio

General view: i don't really have much to say about today, was only cardio and 8.44 minutes worth of it, happy i'm already improving on my times tho, my goal is to just do better every run and i can't help but get better...nutrition was good, i felt good and extremly pumped up all day, other then my nodding off in class i was good all around today. my goal for tomorrow is to take an 8.38 mile home with me

Remember it's good to add in longer steady state cardio runs as well. This helps to build endurance. How do you know what a good pace is for that? You should feel like you can carry a conversation while running. At this point I also would not be too concerned about distance when doing it. Just try to run for a set time, but try not to increase more than 10%-15% a week and utilize a tapering system of such. Meaning, you don't always have to run longer/farther each time. Same with HIIT, sprints, fartleks, whatever... 2 steps forward, 1 step back is kind of the picture. This has been shown to be a solid way to improve with minimizing burnout or injuries. Hills are GREAT by the way, you should def incorporate running hills every now and then.

Overall, looking good man.

lemon

Awards
oh yeah i totally get ya, my idea is a mile 2 days in a row, and a distance day on the third, then repeat

Day: 5
4:20pm: 4 mile HIIT distance run/jog in the woods/trails/rocks & a lil climbing ( not tooting my own horn, but we ( my buddy and me ) really dug it out today )..hardly stopped at all during it, if we got tired we just went to a slow jog, kept stopping to a minimum

10:30pm: Back + 1 mile cardio ( i know..i know...over did the cardio today )
wide grip pull downs 10,8,8,6 increasing weight
close grip pull downs 8,8,6
reverse close grip pull downs 8,8,6
seated rows 8,8,6

1 mile time: 8.44 ( exactly the same as yesterday, was shooting for a 8.38, but still content considering the amount of cardio i accomplished earlier in the day )

HR post mile: 168 BPM
*only HR i have logged for the day

Nutrition: 8 million calories later today...and i'm still hungry o_O , i ate like it was my job all day ( very healthy btw most healthy day thus far ) ...i just can't get full or close to it, and if was full it'd only last about 45 mins

Mood: FANTASTIC mood all day

Sleep: slept great last night

Energy: Loads of energy all day, but i felt a little "off" doing back today, same focus problem i had before, weights were cranked up and i broke through my platue(how do you spell this word?) ten fold, but i just couldn't keep in form/felt sloppy

Focus: focus while running earlier and durring my 1 mile was awesome, but during back like i said was off and i just couldn't focus on staying in form

Stress: scale 1-10..i was maybe a 3 or 4 on stress... little bent now, but not bad and maybe just a flare once or twice for a few mins today

Joints: joint feel great today, no problems at all

Sex drive: i dunno whats up...it's like...not a concern of mine lately o_O i'm more concerned with fitness then girls as of recently...

endurance: endurance was ridiculous today...never in a million years would i think i could hang like i did today, i surprise myself big time. i even "wanted" to do the mile at the end of the workout later cause i wasn't really even tired from earlier in the day + was bouncing around with energy throughout the remainder of the day

Strength: added a plate or 2 to all my back workouts, so strength is going up nicely as well

Recovery: legs recover within only about a 1/2 a days rest, by morning i'm cherry...haven't lifted lifted in a couple so i can't record on account of weights

Pump: since the upped cardio..i'm pumped 90% of the day

Veins: reppin the veins all day now...ones that would only show while pumped/working out are just out all day now, and i have new ones popping up, forearms are starting to look like spider webs when lifting

General view: crazy day...never thought i'd even live to finish 4 miles, let alone a "fast paced" 4 miles...+ having energy left in the day was a weird plus i didn't think i'd have. Back was good other then my lack of focus on form, and my mile time although not improved is still on point with yesterday...and i think that's not to bad considering the amount of work i put in throughout the day/right before. on a fresh day i'm sure i could knock it down a little

throwing in more distance runs from now on, in live terrain instead of the treadmill, treadmill will mainly be used to log my mile times of improvement, used it the other day just to pop my distance running cherry and see how i would do...i'll test out another 3 mile time after a little more training and see how much i improved

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I avoid the treadmill at all cost unless it's balls cold outside. It bores me and imo no substitute for the real thing, but mainly it just bores me. Also, if I use it too often I tend to get injuries as it changes my gait.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
I like to scout a route and check the distance on google earth, then I time myself. It's a good option if u get sick of the treadmill. Or a 4lap per mile track where u can count the miles as you go. But nothing better than terrain because it's the most similar to actual race conditions. :)

Good Work Lemon!! You've got a lot of energy!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to scout a route and check the distance on google earth, then I time myself. It's a good option if u get sick of the treadmill. Or a 4lap per mile track where u can count the miles as you go. But nothing better than terrain because it's the most similar to actual race conditions. :)

Good Work Lemon!! You've got a lot of energy!!

Here's a good tool you can look into as well...

http://www.mapmyrun.com/

lemon

Awards
Day 6:
Chest, shoulders, and tri's
Decline fly's 10,8,8,6 increasing weight ( blew past old # )
decline DB press 8,8,6 increasing weight ( blew past old # )
close grip BB bench press fatigue 1 set, just the bar ( pm if interested in what this is )
Flat DB press 8,8,6 increasing weight
Cable cross overs 8,8,6 increasing weight
incline flys 8,8,6 increasing weight ( felt like the cross overs didn't hit my upper chest as good as i would have liked, so i threw these in )
shrugs 10,8,8,6 increasing weight
DB side raises 8,8,6 increasing weight ( blew past old # )
DB front raises 8,8,6 increasing weight
DB shoulder presses 8,8 increasing weight
Seated Dips 8,8,6 increasing weight
Tricep pull downs+super setted with tricep iso+super setted again with reverse tricep iso 8,8,6 increasing weight
overhead DB extensions 8,8,6 LIGHT but increasing weight

NOTE: went a little overboard today at the gym, getting my tattoo finished up tomorrow so i'm going to be taking a couple days of the "lifting" portion of my workouts and wanted to hit these one last time. No cardio today or core to save time so i didn't stay in there too long.

no HR stats recorded either, remembered half way through my workout and figured id just update it Friday

Nutrition: Wasn't as good as i would have liked, i was in a coma this morning and didn't wake up till 12:30.. o_O so i managed to throw a protein shake in my face first thing, then fallowed by a bunch of Peanut butter and jelly's before class, finished the day good tho with a whole wheat turkey , provolone and spinach Stromboli, fallowed by steak and mashed potatoes for dinner, and finishing up with another protein shake after my workout. a little low on calories tho

Mood: eh, not so good today...kinda bent

Sleep: a lot of sleep would be an understatement, i think i mighta slept to much

Energy: energy out the butt today, hit the gym really really hard today, and lifted really really hard with lots of intensity. Form was in spec in too...all in all i was disappointed with out the cardio, but i wanted to save my calfs for tomorrow morning before my tat appointment ( another hard nature run )

Focus: nothing could distract me today, again...not to brag but i tore it up, and i kept strict form

Stress: stressed ALL day...took it out in the gym for sure

Joints: left shoulder/scap/elbow bugged as soon as i got there, but forced through a set or 2 and it went back into place...dunno what's up, i stretch like its my job before lifting, so i dunno...

Sex drive: 0 sex drive...not a concern of mine o_O...BUT during comp class i noticed a little extra tight yoga pants girl drop her pen, and it was on....wayyyyyyyyyyy on

endurance: I feel like i can do anything for as long as i want...like if i knew it wasn't counter productive to lift for more then a hour/hour and a half...i would have stayed in there and just hit every body part and did cardio and core...never tired, and i go hard, when i do get tired, i rest for a min or 2 and feel like i just got there ( pre work out might be a little better then i thought it was too )

Strength: blew past some old #'s today, and it takes a lot more for my to get my muscle fatigued, deffently getting a lot stronger, size however is still lacking :mad:

Recovery: first day back lifting so my muscles have been recovered for the last day or 2, calf's are a little stiff tho from yesterdays nature run, hence why i layed of the cardio tonight so i can bring it tomorrow and not just half ass it where it counts.

Pump: still pumped 90% of the day...when i'm actually pumped pumped, i look like i never did before

Veins: today you could call me spider man o_O..i even had a serious bi-cep vein pop out that i never had before

General view: short and sweet, very good day lifting, very accomplished and very satisfied, making progress so i can't complain at all...going threw a little cardio withdraw :p but it's all good, imma kill myself tomorrow with it

note to self: get running shoes, chucks aren't cutting it in ankle support

lemon

Awards
Today's update will be posted tomorrow, Internet crash...and using iPhone to post this

lemon

Awards
Sorry for the long time no post, internet issues combined with crazy last couple days lead to being MIA for the last week

BUT...

none the less i still have been training :) and i'll start my daily log back up tomorrow when i hit the gym

UPDATES:
At rest HR: 76 BPM
At rest HR post pre workout: 90 BPM
1 mile time: 8:15 ( last logged time 8:44 )

we've upped our 3 mile runs to 4-5 mile runs instead****

The bad: it was my b-day yesterday, so friday night into saturday morning was me reeking havoc on my body, so today i need a break haha

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Having had a recent B-day I can def understand that, Happy B-day lemon. :)

lemon

Awards
Day: 17
Cardio, back, bi's + abs

Started off with a 2 mile jog ( normally don't do cardio before my workouts, but i was feelin it )

Back:
wide grip pull downs 10,8,8,6 increasing weight
close grip pull downs 8,8,6 Increasing weight
reverse close grip pull downs 8,8,6 increasing weight
seated rows 8,8,6 increasing weight
Bi's:
Full BB curls 10,8,8,6,6 only increased weight once
DB hammer curls 8,8,6 increasing weight
Cable T curls 8,8,6 increasing weight
Incline hammer curl 3x3x3 failure hold set (pm if interested on what this is, works awesome)

Finished up with Ab's/core

Nutrition: I.EAT.ALL.DAY

Mood: Moods been terrible

Sleep: I'm behind probably 50 or so hours on sleep after this weekend o_O

Energy: Energy when i need it, but exhausted when i don't...i took a nap for the first time in forever yesterday

Focus: Focus is on point

Stress: Big time ( hoping the extra cardio and what not will sooner or later "balance" my junk )

Joints: Ankles kinda sore + i got shin splints during my 2 mile jog

Sex drive: Yeah...not feelin it...dunno if it's do to complete frustration with a current female issue, or if its just not on...

endurance: I can just run for days...the only thing that stops me is either pain to my shins or ankles, i never really get "winded" anymore, and i never stop or walk while running outside anymore, if i get a little tired i just slow down until i'm not tired

Strength: Went down in weight durring my back/bi workout o_O ... dunno if it's cause I did cardio before, if its cause i've been running a lot in general, or what..but i was about 5-10 down on all workouts

Recovery: I'm good to go in a day or less, some days i'll be recovered just hours later ( running wise ) ... lifting wise i need a day or 2 to feel 100% again

Pump: I literally felt like i was going to bust out of my skin yesterday, like as if i put a t-shirt on that was xxxxxs

Veins: some new veins showing up on my forearms and bi's

General view: Other then strength going down, everything's positive workout wise, HR's going down, endurance increasing, looking in more and more shape, have a slight hint of the "devils horns" on my ab's, just a patch of fat i can't shake from when i was huge covering the bottom 2 abs to go along with them..........actually.....thinking about it, i look kinda weird in my opinion...i have alright shoulders bi's and tri's but my forearms aren't "thick" there just kinda "normal" but vieny and when im working up i get a little more size out of them but not much, then my chest i have solid upper and middle and great collar/neck area, but my lower chest is lagging so it looks weird, and my abs i have the top 4 in and defined and there solid, along with the rake going towards the chest, but the bottom 2 are covered, but yet my side definition is taking place/"devil horns" , but yet under that i still kinda have some love handles ...... it's hard to describe...