::: bLacKjAcK's Lifting Heavy Log :::

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Been doing this pretty steady for a while now...my career has caused me to be a bit more inconsistent that I would prefer, nevertheless I have finally created a bit of a balance to where I am able to consistently give time to lifting which is nice.

I enjoy tracking progress and keeping a log allows me to do that and always have a record of it that I won't lose.

Feel free to follow along, would love to see some of the old faces in here and any of the newer people feel free to follow along and ask any questions you would like.

I plan on doing several videos also along the way to give you guys an idea of some of the things I like to do.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My workouts aren't too terribly structured at the moment as I am just trying to regain most of the strength and development that I had lost...I know what my body responds best to so I am just kinda taking it easy.

I have a slight case of osteoporosis at places in my spine and was born with no lumbar so squats and deadlifts I have to be super careful with...

Stats right now are 6ft 2in - 220 at around 10% bodyfat - all 6 abs coming in nice and clear :)

Cals are around 4k all very clean minus sunday/monday which are days I normally don't go into work. I am blesses with a pretty good metabolism and don't have to eat super strict to maintain a bodyfat % that is acceptable for my goals.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's W/O

Close Stance Power Squats ATG: My ass literally touching my heels every rep

255 x23 - x21 - x17 ::: These are HARD!!!

BB Military Press: 225 x14 - x12 - x11

Stiff Leg Deads: 315 x20 - x21 - x16

Leg Curls ~SS~ Leg Ext: Entire Machine x20 for 3 sets

Calf Raises: 275 x32 - x27 - x22 ...I supersetted these with DB Laterals with 40's x14 - x11 - x9

Todays workout went a little like this.....

High DB Incline:
130's x9 - x8 - x6

Flat BB Press: These I like doing similar to how you would do on like a dynamic effort day with a slow controlled negative with very explosive concentric
225 x23 - x19 - x18

Super set above with Closegrip Bench: 225: x13 - x11 - x10

Reverse Grip BB Press: 155x20 for 3 sets

Last Exercise was Cable Flies ~SS~ with OH DB Ext. with light weights...

10 minutes of extreme DC Style stretching afterwards to end things off....

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's W/O

Close Stance Power Squats ATG: My ass literally touching my heels every rep

255 x23 - x21 - x17 ::: These are HARD!!!

BB Military Press: 225 x14 - x12 - x11

Stiff Leg Deads: 315 x20 - x21 - x16

Leg Curls ~SS~ Leg Ext: Entire Machine x20 for 3 sets

Calf Raises: 275 x32 - x27 - x22 ...I supersetted these with DB Laterals with 40's x14 - x11 - x9

Todays workout went a little like this.....

High DB Incline:
130's x9 - x8 - x6

Flat BB Press: These I like doing similar to how you would do on like a dynamic effort day with a slow controlled negative with very explosive concentric
225 x23 - x19 - x18

Super set above with Closegrip Bench: 225: x13 - x11 - x10

Reverse Grip BB Press: 155x20 for 3 sets

Last Exercise was Cable Flies ~SS~ with OH DB Ext. with light weights...

10 minutes of extreme DC Style stretching afterwards to end things off....
Love that lower body workout bro! Great volume, great weight! Definately need to add some vids with this log.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Felt SUPER horrible today in the gym...just nauseous and everything else....still made my through it somehow...

WG Chins: BW x14 x11 --- +45 x7.....x4

DB Curls: 55x12 - 60x8 - 60x5

DB Rows: 120x12 - x11 - x11

Nautilus HS Row: 225x10 - x10 - x10

Deads: 225 x23 RP:::x13