My Contest Prep/Workout Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

My Contest Prep/Workout Log

Page 7 of 10 First ... 256789 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Happy valentine's day Jamesy poo <3
    ahhhhh! My day is now complete!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got to play tennis yesterday for the first time in several months at an indoor racquet club. That was nice. My school has a tennis club that plays there so I went with a buddy of mine to play.

Today I had a buddy workout with me (new guy, but not new to lifting).

Chest and back supersetted with a hypertrophy focus, so more reps and shorter rest intervals.

-Flat Bench Press
    supersetted with
    -Wide grip t-bar rows

-Incline Bench Press
    ss w/
    narrow grip t-bar rows

-Cybex leverage chest press/flyes

-Cable Flyes
    ss w/
    -Lat pull-downs

Then did my sand conditioning.

typical three rounds. went in and found out it was a chest focused day, I guess that was good but man and I fatigued now!

-Push-ups with single arm rotations

-Resistance band flyes

-Zercher kettle-bell carries

-Sidewinders with battle ropes

-Decline chest press with kettle-bells while on back in bridge position

-TRX flyes into a tricep press -kinda like a skull crusher movement

-Sprints
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Here's a general recap of what I did this week.

Monday:
    Chest and back
    -Bench Press with and without boards
    -Yate BB rows

Giant set with:
    -High HS Rows (8 plates)
    -HS Incline Press with a double contraction at the peak
    -Lat pull-downs

-Practiced posing
    -30 minutes of LISS

Tuesday:
    Basketball

Wednesday:
    I had to max and endurance tests for my Advanced Fitness Testing class for school.
    For my maxes, I did 135 lbs on the barbell curls. Form was not pretty on this but I was going for my 1RP not showiness or structure.
    I did heavy leg press for the first time in quite awhile. I used knee wraps for the last set (tried lower weight first to find my range). I managed to get 1,100 lbs!
    I did weighted dips and was able to do it once with 100 lbs, so over 300 lbs including my own BW.
    And for the last leg max I did HS Calf Press (not the donkey raises) and had to overload it by adding an additional couple of plates stacked on top of the stack, which made it 630 lbs. Kinda hurt my ankles though.

Thursday:
    Tennis
    Snowball fight with kids

Friday (yesterday):
    Olympic Lifts, clean and jerks for an hour and a half
    Light chest and back
    Chest: Heavy presses, pec deck, and leverage press into a flye, all done Rest Pause style
    Back: Straigh arm lat pulldowns, and weighted back extensions, all rest pause as well.
    Abs: 21's

Then I did the sand cardio training.
    3 rounds of:
    -Pushups
    -resistance band flyes
    -Zercher carries with sideways walking
    -Single (alternating) arm slam ball slams
    -Kettlebell skull crushers
    -TRX tricep extensions
    -High knee runs

Saturday (today):
    -60 minutes of LISS on elliptical
    more to come later

I did all my measurements and stats again today. I lost .6% BF in the last 2 weeks so it slowed down alot. Time to revamp the diet again. I will drop 100 calories from carbs. I have also decided to go back on Lean Gains style dieting/eating today. I decided that this morning after my stats and before I ate. I did the LISS semi-fasted with only BCAA's. Time to get even leaner.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I did all my measurements and stats again today. I lost .6% BF in the last 2 weeks so it slowed down alot. Time to revamp the diet again. I will drop 100 calories from carbs. I have also decided to go back on Lean Gains style dieting/eating today. I decided that this morning after my stats and before I ate. I did the LISS semi-fasted with only BCAA's. Time to get even leaner.
    That's something - after this last week, I have a feeling I've gone back up what I lost last week...Lean Gains is definitely a great nutritional methd to follow and works well for anyone...Here's to getting leaner - you and me BOTH!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    That's something - after this last week, I have a feeling I've gone back up what I lost last week...Lean Gains is definitely a great nutritional methd to follow and works well for anyone...Here's to getting leaner - you and me BOTH!

~Rosie~
    Yeah I tried it for several months last year and had good success with it. However, I found I do better training in a fed state rather then fasting when it comes to high intensity workouts. That's one change I will make this time. You always do great at getting lean Rosie!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Yeah I tried it for several months last year and had good success with it. However, I found I do better training in a fed state rather then fasting when it comes to high intensity workouts. That's one change I will make this time. You always do great at getting lean Rosie!
    Lean Gains allows for you to train in a "fed" state if you want to - just manipulate accordingly for you (that's what I do). Thanks - I need [and want] to be a lot leaner than I got last year (even at my leanest) and STAY there from now on, because my mind is not doing well with NOT being there (if you know what I mean).

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Lean Gains allows for you to train in a "fed" state if you want to - just manipulate accordingly for you (that's what I do). Thanks - I need [and want] to be a lot leaner than I got last year (even at my leanest) and STAY there from now on, because my mind is not doing well with NOT being there (if you know what I mean).

~Rosie~
    True, and I know what you mean. I love being that lean but I also feel small at the same time, lol!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How are you liking the 5aOHP so far?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    How are you liking the 5aOHP so far?
    It's been good so far. I'm at 6ml/day right now. I'm deep enough in my diet that I'm not focusing on strength as much as getting muscle stimulation and preserving mass. My legs are coming in pretty good. At my posing session last night I had some striations showing. Just have to keep working on getting that bacon strip off my lower abs.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol! Bacon strip huh? I have faith you'll get it cooked down nice and crisp in plenty of time.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Lol! Bacon strip huh? I have faith you'll get it cooked down nice and crisp in plenty of time.
    lol, I certainly hope so! It's always the last to go for me.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Boom headshot
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quick update. My lifting routines are focused more on higher reps and lower weight, more of hypertrophy style. I need that as now it's taking me longer to recover as I continue dieting. I've started doing weekly posing routines with a new posing coach a few weeks ago. I like him so far. He's showing me a couple new things and helping me hit my poses a bit better. My last posing coach was great too but either changed his phone number or won't return my phone calls....jerk. I'm getting some good definition in my legs but still have plenty of work left to do and just over 5 weeks left in which to do it.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quick update. My lifting routines are focused more on higher reps and lower weight, more of hypertrophy style. I need that as now it's taking me longer to recover as I continue dieting. I've started doing weekly posing routines with a new posing coach a few weeks ago. I like him so far. He's showing me a couple new things and helping me hit my poses a bit better. My last posing coach was great too but either changed his phone number or won't return my phone calls....jerk. I'm getting some good definition in my legs but still have plenty of work left to do and just over 5 weeks left in which to do it.
    As long as what you're doing works for you, do it ...Sucks about your last posing coach, but your new one sounds like he is better for you...Five weeks. You can do this!!!

~Rosie~

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

As long as what you're doing works for you, do it ...Sucks about your last posing coach, but your new one sounds like he is better for you...Five weeks. You can do this!!!

~Rosie~
    I'm certainly giving it my all! I'm basically taking all the good positive things I like about my previous posing coaches and this one, and using it to create the best poses I can. It'll all pay off next month on stage!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Saturday I did an hour of LISS cardio with the wife. We then went to the golf driving range for a couple hours. That was my first time going to a driving range. I liked it and my wife got so excited so went out and bought me a set of used golf clubs, lol! I guess she misses playing. I told her that it was more of a gift for her then me.

Morning:
    Today was a busy day. I started off with LISS cardio walking around our neighborhood with my wife. We walked for 47 minutes, 3.03 miles, at an average speed of 3.8 MPH, for 558 caloric expenditure.

Afternoon:
    Today was mainly chest day but not exclusively.

Chest---Higher reps 8-10 with less rest, 30-120 seconds between sets

-Bench Press
    7 sets

-Incline Smith Press
    5 sets-regular
    3 sets as drop sets

Cable Crossovers
    4 sets with a high rep burnout set

My friend and I then practices our posing routines.

Afterwards I then did some olympic lifts with the snatches, focusing on form.

At this time I ate a meal, rested for 20 minutes. I then did my sand conditioning.

Sand conditioning, 3 rounds of the following (typical 70 seconds of the exercise with 20 seconds rest in between)

-BW Single Leg Squat

-Bar with resistance bands snatches

-Overhead carry with forward Lunges

-Battle ropes, alternating arms while in squat position

-Kettle Bell Romanian Deadlifts

-TRX Suspension Hamstring Curls

-BW Reverse Lunges

I wore my polar heart rate monitor through all of this for the afternoon session. It said I maintained an average heart rate of 111 BPM and burned 1,048 calories. I'm pretty drained now but I'm glad I got all that in.

I also started tanning in preparation for my show next month.
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

I'm certainly giving it my all! I'm basically taking all the good positive things I like about my previous posing coaches and this one, and using it to create the best poses I can. It'll all pay off next month on stage!
    Excellent! All the best for your competition next month, James!

~Rosie~

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Today, I thought, was very productive. I tried something new today for my cardio session. I used Lyle McDonald's Stubborn Body Fat 2.0 protocol (SBF-2). This is how it looks: In the morning I took 17.5 mg of SNS Yohimbine and 200 mg of caffeine, per protocol. I also added in 25 mg of synephrine cause I love that stuff. About 30 minutes later I did fasted cardio exactly as he has laid out. It went like this on my home elliptical:
    -5 minutes of warm-up
    -5 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) with 15 sec all out and then 45 sec slow
    -5 minutes rest
    -40 minutes Low Intensity Steady State (LISS)
    -Immediately followed by 5 more minutes of HIIT, this time with 30/30 interval splits
    -5 minute cool down
    For a total of 60 minutes.

Later this evening I did another 15 minutes of LISS and then proceeded with my chest/back superset workout.

-T-Bar Rows
    supersetted with:
    -Incline DB Bench Press

-Lat Pull-Downs
    ss w/:
    -HS Wide Grip Chest Press

-Close Grip Seated Cable Rows
    ss w/:
    -HS Incline Press
    ss w/:
    -Straight Arm Pushdowns

All exercises were done with 3-4 sets at ~10 reps.

I finished with practicing my posing routine.

I feel pretty good and can already feel the soreness in my chest.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Updates in this thread have been sparse due to my focus on a sponsored log which can fill in any gaps, found here: Putting Carbs in Their Place with SLIN
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Alright, last night I did my basketball as planned. Only played about an hour cause WAY too many people came. I had a good carb up day too.

Today was a bit brutal. I started the morning with 60 minutes of LISS cardio on the elliptical. Later in the day I went to the gym and did Olympic Lifts, working on the snatch. While I was doing it, a girl came up to me and started talking to me about technique. I listened, and actually learned quite a bit from her! I guess her husband is on the olympic team.

After that I did another 30 minutes of cardio. I then sat in the steam room for about half an hour which gave me a lovely headache. I went and tanned afterwards and upped the time and ended up pretty red.

A couple hours later I returned to the gym to train my wife when she got off work.

So now it's about 10 pm, but I'm not done yet. I make myself a wonderful and filling salad consisting of lettuce, spinach, alfalfa sprouts, broccoli, 97% lean ham, and vinegar. I ate that in the car as I made my way over to my buddy's gym in a neighboring city (what a good friend! ). We then practiced our posing routines for over an hour. Got some good practice in today.

I felt like I accomplished a lot today but man am I exhausted! Getting ready to go to bed now.

I'm leaning up nicely but I just hope it'll be enough to really bring in that shredded look at the comp.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I only have 16 days until my competition and I'm really working hard on brining in the best conditioning I can, which is why I've kicked up the cardio. LISS done at ~60% of VO2 max mainly uses fat oxidation for the source of energy expenditure, which is why I do a lot of it. Plus it doesn't wear me out near as much. I just dropped my calories to my final low of 2,000 per day with 50% of my macronutrients being from protein sources to help stave off as much catabolism as possible in such a deficit. I'm also taking BCAA's throughout the day as well, which I feel really shines in cutting.
    My LISS workouts vary. I like doing them on the elliptical and treadmill. I have a Polar heart rate monitor that I wear and use to help me know where I'm at as well as my own feelings of perceived exertion. On a treadmill, I'll often have it at 3-3.5 MPH at a 1% incline. I do it semi-fasted, so only taking in about 5g of BCAA's right before I start. The BCAA intake I follow is based off of the research that Layne Norton did. Doing it like this, blunts any possible increase from insulin through the rise in exercise induced catecholamines, which then keeps me in a fasted state. This allows me to predominately burn fat for energy while helping to negate potential muscle wasting.

I feel pretty drained today. Due in part to all my exercise yesterday but also because of my diet. Yesterday was my low carb day and I'm also following the Lean Gains diet, so I don't even eat for another hour. Regardless, I know I need to push forward to get the results I want. I don't think I could have done another elliptical session this morning without hating every minute of it and wishing it was over, so instead I did LISS with my wife by taking a walk around our neighborhood. I ended up walking for 52 minutes and 57 seconds. I went 2.32 miles at an average pace of 2.6 MPH and burned off 320 calories. Can't wait to eat, even though it's just a big salad and chicken.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Yesterday was a much needed day of recovery. Diet still stayed perfect while enjoying the rest.

Today after work I had a good workout. I supersetted chest and back again. Here's how the magic unfolded.

-Incline Barbell Bench Press
    supersetted with:
    -Single Arm DB rows

-HS Chest Press
    supersetted with:
    -Lat Pull-downs

-Close Grip Seated Cable Rows
    supersetted with:
    -HS Incline Press
    supersetted with:
    -Straight Arm Pushdowns

-Super Decline Sit-ups with 45 pound Plate (raised one side of adjustable bench all the way and the put that end on top of a box)
    did these 21's style

-Leg Raises

-Knee Raises

-Russian Twists with weights

-Back Extensions

Then after this, we practiced our posing. I'm getting better but still need some work. I'm going to try and work on my posing just about every day this week. That's my goal.

Only 11 days left (at least in a few minutes) until the big day!
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Yesterday was a much needed day of recovery. Diet still stayed perfect while enjoying the rest.

. . .

Only 11 days left (at least in a few minutes) until the big day!
    You put me to shame. I need to make sure my diet stays on track and NOT making "excuses" or "justifications" to why I eat like I do (sigh). Always a "work in progress" and this is one area that can NO longer be thus!

Going strong!

~Rosie~

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    You put me to shame. I need to make sure my diet stays on track and NOT making "excuses" or "justifications" to why I eat like I do (sigh). Always a "work in progress" and this is one area that can NO longer be thus!

Going strong!

~Rosie~
    I think diet is the hardest part. These last few weeks I've really been able to draw in my focus though and keep my motivation high so that has helped tremendously with the dieting.

Today I did an hour of LISS cardio and practiced posing.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

Going strong!

~Rosie~
    U said you can eat what ever u want before lol....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

I think diet is the hardest part. These last few weeks I've really been able to draw in my focus though and keep my motivation high so that has helped tremendously with the dieting.
    Definitely - I don't care to "diet", which is why I don't and was not that great at sticking to Lyle's one earlier, but I can kill myself in training all day every day. Kudos to all those that do "diet", but why starve yourself when you can continue eating and enjoying life AND get and stay lean...Only this time, to get into the level of leanness that I now want, I AM going to have to manipulate things a little more...

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U said you can eat what ever u want before lol....
    Yeppers. However, just because I CAN doesn't mean that it's HEALTHY, which is more what I was making reference to. Plus, my body is changing, and while I can still "get away" with eating whatever I want whenever I want at or not too much above Maintenance, the last 2-3 weeks being back at ~10,000 calories a day like in my cycling days, not so much.

~Rosie~

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Definitely - I don't care to "diet", which is why I don't and was not that great at sticking to Lyle's one earlier, but I can kill myself in training all day every day. Kudos to all those that do "diet", but why starve yourself when you can continue eating and enjoying life AND get and stay lean...Only this time, to get into the level of leanness that I now want, I AM going to have to manipulate things a little more...

~Rosie~
    That's the reason I like Lean Gains, it gives nice flexibility to the diet, as you already know. It works pretty good for me, however for me to get down to contest levels of leanness, I have to take more drastic/anal retentive measures. I hate it but that's what works for me. What Lyle diet version did you try, the UD 2.0? I found that diet to be extremely regimented and complicated. Never tried it but read his book.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Today has been a rough one for me. Just felt lethargic and overall crappy. I know it's just from the diet and low calories and refuse to give in. Only 10 days left!
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

That's the reason I like Lean Gains, it gives nice flexibility to the diet, as you already know. It works pretty good for me, however for me to get down to contest levels of leanness, I have to take more drastic/anal retentive measures. I hate it but that's what works for me. What Lyle diet version did you try, the UD 2.0? I found that diet to be extremely regimented and complicated. Never tried it but read his book.
    The 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window is all I use re Lean Gains and it works the best for my body. Yes, that version, but as I do with everything, I made my own modification of it - you can see what I did (or tried to do) and what happened in my current log: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

~Rosie~

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

The 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window is all I use re Lean Gains and it works the best for my body. Yes, that version, but as I do with everything, I made my own modification of it - you can see what I did (or tried to do) and what happened in my current log: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

~Rosie~
    Makes sense. I tailor diet schemes to meet my preferences too. Didn't know you had another log up, going to have to check it out.
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Makes sense. I tailor diet schemes to meet my preferences too. Didn't know you had another log up, going to have to check it out.
    EVERYone should INDIVIDUALIZE EVERYthing when it comes to ANYthing re nutrition and/or training! That's how you get the BEST results!

Yeah, started it when I started back training after injury om January.

~Rosie~

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

EVERYone should INDIVIDUALIZE EVERYthing when it comes to ANYthing re nutrition and/or training! That's how you get the BEST results!

Yeah, started it when I started back training after injury om January.

~Rosie~
    Completely agree.

I'm feeling better today. Still a bit lethargic from the caloric deficit but not as bad as the last few days. Finally got a good night's sleep which helped alot.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Today didn't quite go as planned. I had a scheduled time for posing with my posing coach, except he never showed up. Not happy about that. So, I decided to get some cardio in and am so tired of the treadmill and ellipticals so I went to another gym that had a basketball court. I ended up playing for about an hour and a half. I then spent some time in both the steam room and sauna. The temp in the sauna said it was 200 degrees. While I was there I ran into a guy that was in the academy with me 7 years ago. It was cool to catch up and stuff.
  34. mw1
    Sponsor

Today has been a rough one for me. Just felt lethargic and overall crappy. I know it's just from the diet and low calories and refuse to give in. Only 10 days left!
    You probably will tomorrow as well if you are up this late tonight

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  35. mw1
    Sponsor

Oh yes Larry should be calling u tomorrow

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    You probably will tomorrow as well if you are up this late tonight
    probably, but I'm not tired!

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Oh yes Larry should be calling u tomorrow
    I checked my emails today just to see so I was wondering about that.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Today I was able to meet up with my posing coach and had a very productive session. I then hit the weights afterwards. I did a few supersets for chest and back and then just pooped out. I was too exhausted to do any more.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Today I was able to meet up with my posing coach and had a very productive session. I then hit the weights afterwards. I did a few supersets for chest and back and then just pooped out. I was too exhausted to do any more.
    At least you got to practice your posing. Glad you had a productive session

~Rosie~

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Down to the wire, buddy! Glad to see your posing coach showed up, this time.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can do it
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. My contest prep...
    By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 12:05 AM
  2. Contest Prep cycle and contest prep help
    By Swoleosis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 03:40 PM