Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Today was a catch up day so I supersetted chest and back. I haven't done this in true ss fashion in awhile and remember now why I don't do it much...it's EXHAUSTING! I did this workout in a semi-fasted state...only 2 scoops of Gaspari's SuperPump Max (2 scoops to get the full 4g of leucine and plenty of stims!). That's was it. SP Max did the job again and it worked great. One of my favorite pre workouts.

I did this in exactly this order:

-Warmed up a little differently. I walked outside around the block (at the gym) twice and did some dynamic warm-ups for upper body while I did it. That took up 15 minutes but felt good and worked well.

-DB Incline Press
    Used the hundo's and they felt heavy so I didn't go up. That kinda disappointed me at first cause I was hoping for better. Oh well, gotta push on and keep moving forward.

supersetted with:

-T-Bar Rows
    Only went to 150 today cause I found doing these without rest from heavy chest was hard enough. Stayed within the 10 rep range throughout.

I did that for four sets then moved on to the next sequence.

-Flat Bench Press
    Warmed up with 225 lbs cause I wasn't sure how strong I'd be after the Inclines feeling heavy today but these were surprisingly light.

I debated going to just 255 instead of my normal 275 lbs but then decided to not wuss out and go for it regardless. I used a buddy to spot me just in case but I ended up killing it for 8 full reps.

So with that feeling so good I decided to shoot for 295 lbs (my previous max being 300, video provided a couple months ago in this very log). My buddy who spotted me told me that I needed to do 315. Well...I've only tried that once before and failed. I decided, what the hell, I'll go for it. I shocked myself and was able to do 315 lbs for 4 reps (1, maybe 2 with help---he claimed only 2 fingers...I wasn't paying attention to that though). PR! My long arms are not very conducive for heavy weight presses so this felt great!

supersetted with:

-Wide Grip Pull-Ups

Did that for four sets

-Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Rows
    did 315 lbs each arm

supersetted with:

-Hammer Strength Wide Grip Chest Press
    did 400 lbs

Did three or four sets of that, can't remember which.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Today was legs.

Did:

-Box Squats

-Standing single leg hamstring curls

-Smith Squats

-Sumo squats, but this one I did differently cause my shoulders were really tight from yesterday and started seizing up from gripping the oly bar. I stepped up on some even boxes and used a DB. They actually worked really well.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Yesterday I went to support some of my friends from my gym who participated in the Rocky Mountain State Games held at the Olympic Training Center. Here's a couple pics from the show.

Charlie, who lifted more weight then the weight class above his!

Al who decided to compete in the event just a few weeks ago.

Both of them won Gold Medals for their class!

Afterwards, several of us went out and had some delicious burgers and Cold Stone ice cream follow by watching Captain America. Not too worried about the impromptu splurge, diet is back on 100% today.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Today I did split cardio. I did half an hour before on the elliptical. Then hit the weights. I did chest today but wanted to change it up a bit.

-Smith Incline Press
    Only the second time I've done these but I'm able to do more weight on these then DB's or Bench. I went up to 245 for 5 today.

-HS Wide Grip chest press

-HS Incline Press

-Barbell Decline Bench Press

I then finished up with another half hour of cardio. It was a nice day so I did it around the block of the gym. I varied the pace from walking to jogging and did another half hour.

-Finished up with extreme stretches and then practiced my posing. I need to do my posing more.

Diet has been absolutely perfect this week. Weight is currently at 212.8 lbs. BF, I dunno maybe 8%?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Did back today.

-T-bar rows

-Rack Pulls

-Pull ups

-Straight arm lat pushdowns

Then finished with an hour of cardio.

Here's a song that I just heard a couple weeks ago on the radio and wasn't sure about it at first but it grew on me like a rash. It's by a band that I really like but this song had a very different feel to it.

Oh and this was just put up too:
    http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions...s-npc-athlete/

Big thanks to Steve and SNS!
  6. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

KJ i may need to hire you to help get my training and diet down again..............things just went to crap for the last year

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    KJ i may need to hire you to help get my training and diet down again..............things just went to crap for the last year
    lol, I'll help you anyway I can! You can always text/call me with any questions.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Yesterday was the dreaded leg punishment.

I kept it simple but pushed it still.

-Box Squats

-Sumo Squats
    did a bunch of these and went up to 315.

-Squats with various leg positioning.

-Decline Situps with 45 lbs plate---did 21's

-Finished with an hour of cardio on the treadmill. Last ten minutes were brutal cause I cranked up the speed and the incline which I gradually increased to the max of 15%.

Later that night I had a nice date with my wife. We went to a sushi place (which I hate BTW) but I just had chicken, beef, and rice. Then we watched Thor at the the dollar theater. I really liked that one and have to say that it is on of the better Marvel movies.

Afterwards, I did another round of cardio. We walked around the neighborhood at about 1 AM. We did 94 minutes, went 3.7 miles, and burned 441 calories. I tracked it with a new app I like using GPS for greater accuracy.

Today I played Tennis for 2 hours and 26 minutes. I am SO dead right now! I haven't played tennis in years but I wanted that more fast paced cardio. I wore my heart rate monitor to track how I did. My avg heart rate was 123 BPM and my highest got up to 159 BPM. My total distance that I did playing was 4.44 miles. Pretty dang good for just staying on the court.

Here's my video of the day...yeah definitely not hardcore but I like it.
    Jamie Grace featuring Toby Mac
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

I used yesterday as my carb load day. Felt great today because of it so I wanted to go heavy. Did chest as follows:

-Flat Bench Press:
    Warmed up with 135 and 225 then wanted to try 315 again. Video of attempt:

Spotter helped with the first one but I was able to get it up!
    Did negatives of 315 then went down to sets at 275 with negatives at the end as well

-Incline Smith Press:
    went up to 275 for my heaviest set

-Incline Barbell Press:
    did this one differently. Loaded plates on it up to 185 and then added chains. Set it up so that it got heavier as I pushed the weight further up. Don't know how much the chains weighed and even if I did it wouldn't be accurate with how dynamic this was and the fact that the full length of the chains never came completely off the ground. I really liked this one because it felt so different and it required me to push it differently.

-Flat BOSS Plate Loaded Advanced Chest:
    This one is like a independent arm yet still leverage machine that can go from a chest press into a flye at the top. Great for simulating a DB press. Started getting tired from the heavy weights so I keep it at 225. Here's what it looks like:

-Cable Flyes

-Hour of cardio on treadmill at various speeds and inclines.

-Extreme stretches and posing were then done afterwards.

I plan on going for a bike ride for my second cardio session tonight.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Last night I did my second cardio session before bed at around 11 PM. We went bike riding around a lake and surrounding areas. Sprinklers were on is a couple sections and I got blasted with it a couple times. I did 7.1 miles in 46 minutes and burned 419 calories. I also wore my heart rate monitor. My high was 131 BPM and my avg was 107 BPM.

Did another cardio session this afternoon and will do my high intensity basketball tonight.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Today I'm at 206 lbs.

Did my basketball last night. Took all four caps from a AI Motivate sample and it seemed to work well. Good solid energy and no crash.

Today I hit back, some light shoulders, and abs. Nothing new or special to note. Did 405 on rack pulls and I feel like I could do more but with the caloric deficit, I just felt too drained. I needed extra stims today so I reverted back to Maximize V2 and 15mg of SNS Yohimbine. Gave me a nice boost.

Did an hour of cardio this morning and will do my evening cardio hitting a bike trail tonight.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Last week I had a interim class, which is basically a full semester class taught all day for a full week with lots of fun homework every night. So it can be rough for a week a but it makes the next four month semester a lighter load. The class I took was pretty cool. It was Herbal and Dietary Supplements. The funny part was that the teacher actually had me talk to the class about the sports supplements section!

So week before last, I guess around the last time I posted, I got my bodyfat checked by the same guy I always do, and I was disappointed to see that I wasn't as close as I had hoped. I could probably push it, risk losing muscle, and compete this weekend anyways but not place very well, or just move on to my next goal, which is what I decided to do. I've been dieting almost all year and I need a break from it and need to work on adding some good quality mass that I can't do dieting for shows. So my next competition probably won't be till next spring. However, my wife is going to be doing her first show in bikini division this weekend so I'll still be there to support her and some friends.

With school about to start up and with my heavy load I'm taking, and because I've been doing the same routine for awhile now, I've decided to switch things up. I wanted to do Layne's PHAT training, but I think I'll try that in January when I have a lighter load and more time I can dedicate to the gym. So I'm looking at consolidation my workouts down to 3x per week. What better way to do that then DC Training! I started it up again last week but just did it light to get back into the groove. I really liked it and actually miss doing it. It's exhausting but I'm in and out of the gym in no time.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Love the detail in these!!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I understand that last posts man. I decided to do the same thing, i killed my self with dieting, and it was pointless cuz i was lossing too much muscle and decided to start my bulk from now.
    good luck.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Love the detail in these!!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    I understand that last posts man. I decided to do the same thing, i killed my self with dieting, and it was pointless cuz i was lossing too much muscle and decided to start my bulk from now.
    good luck.
    That's how I felt. I feel that if I now focus on gaining LBM and having a caloric surplus for several months, I can add some size and then diet down and be more competitive next year without sacrificing too much.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

It was quite an experience but I'm glad to be home now! Incredible turnout. My wife's class alone had 28 competitors. They only placed the top five and although my wife did get called out and was compared next to two of the girl's that placed, she wasn't one of top five. That's ok because she learned alot and got over all the competition jitters. She looked great and handled herself well. We got her a trainer and we're already getting her ready (after today) for her next competition in October which is a National Qualifier. Here's some pics...

Backstage

17. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    It was quite an experience but I'm glad to be home now! Incredible turnout. My wife's class alone had 28 competitors. They only placed the top five and although my wife did get called out and was compared next to two of the girl's that placed, she wasn't one of top five. That's ok because she learned alot and got over all the competition jitters. She looked great and handled herself well. We got her a trainer and we're already getting her ready (after today) for her next competition in October which is a National Qualifier. Here's some pics...

Backstage

Wait a minute, you mean you are not a good enough trainer for her

snsgamers.com
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Wait a minute, you mean you are not a good enough trainer for her
    lol, hey hey now! I got her this far, lol! I have no clue how to the do the "girl" stuff and that posing can be a beast. She's got an excellent trainer that will help her with all of that and I'll keep her on track at home!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

I hit legs today with Andy. We did a giant set.
    -Smith Squats, various leg positions
    -Hamstring Curls
    -Leg Extensions

Did several rounds of it. I did 315 on the squats and those felt good today. Had me sweating pretty good! Andy finished legs but I had to leave early because of class but I managed to take a few pics after I changed.

I always have fun and a good workout with Andy!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

So I thought I talked about my kiddos at the competition last week but...looks like I didn't. They had a Arm-wrestling competition there as well and we heard them announcing a kids division. So we went over there after check-ins and were just in time to sign up our boys. My oldest was the youngest in the division so he went up against some bigger boys (see pic). It was double elimination and didn't make it very far but tried. My younger son ended doing very well and made it to the Championship round where he then lost. He took second place which was exciting for him. He was so proud when he got to add his trophy to my own collection.

My oldest boy is on the far right

My youngest with his "trophy" which was a belt buckle

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

I played two and a half hours of tennis yesterday with one of my buddies. My feet are killing me today with blisters but I had fun!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Today I worked out with an old work buddy of mine who wants to compete next year. We're going to do our contest prep's together next year to make sure we stay on track and for motivation.

Today we did chest and back in this order:

Bench Press:
    15x135 warm up
    8x225
    3x315 Wasn't sure if I would hit this again but I felt stronger today
    6x315 (Just negatives)
    8x275
    I think another set but I can't remember now...I know, old age!

Rack Pulls:
    Warm ups
    ?x225
    10ish x315
    8ish x405
    these felt pretty good and I was just feeling it today so I decided to push it
    10x495 PR! Good and bad news. I got a PR which is awesome and I got video of it too. The bad news is that when I just now tried to upload the video from my phone for your viewing pleasure, it wouldn't pull up and won't work.

Hammer Strength Incline Press:
    8ish x315
    8ish x275
    8ish x225

Bent Over Dumbbell Rows:
    10x70
    10x120
    ARHG! Right side felt great and I was going to go up in weight but, on my left side I kinda adjusted my back position mid row and I tweaked my lower back so I stopped.

Hammer Strength Wide Grip Chest Press:
    8ishx315 for all sets, three I think

Hammer Strength Iso Lateral Rows:
    10x135 (each arm not total)
    Left side was a little sensitive on the last couple reps so I decided to end my back workout to keep from making anything worse

Pec Dec:
    2 sets, high reps, moderate weight, don't remember details of this one
  23. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%

Still going strong i see...........very strong

snsgamers.com
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Had my boys with me at the gym today and they wanted to workout with daddy. I showed them some things and they did a few exercises until they got board and then went outside to play on the monster tires.

Today was shoulders and arms. Here's what I did in about this order too.

-Seated DB Press

-Hammer Strength Shoulder Press

-Some machine Shoulder Press

-Rear Delt Flyes

did 3-4 sets of each exercise

Short rest and transitioning to arms...

Did all of these as supersets

-Tricep Pressdowns (cables with rope attachment)

ss w/
    -Preacher Cable Curls
    did about 5 sets of that

-Drag Curls
    ss w/
    -Boss plate loaded Dips

did another 5 sets or so with that

Actually had my shoulders and arms really pumped at the end. I took Focus XT, my Aminos, and Agmatine for preworkout.

Some post WO pics:

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.63%

Nice pix buddy, checkin in so you know I'm still following, was about a week without electricity after Irene hit us :/
    That's great how u take the little guys with u to the gym, around how old are they?
    Congrats on the PR
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Nice pix buddy, checkin in so you know I'm still following, was about a week without electricity after Irene hit us :/
    That's great how u take the little guys with u to the gym, around how old are they?
    Congrats on the PR
    Thanks! Must have sucked after the hurricane for you. I'm guessing it was miserable without power and ruined a lot of food? My boys are 6 and 8. They keep things interesting!
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.63%

Yes it sucked, specially when all the mosquitos came out to party after the rains, and no fans. With the food we usually end up doing a BBQ or something, I was lucky that my grocery day was close to the storm so I just cooked up the meats I had left, chopped up the fruit and put it on ice then bought canned goods. So not much was wasted except a packet of ham and some cheese lol. Also I had some great luck that our Avocado tree and our Plantains lent use some good eats before and after the storm. My protein intake suffered but u just got to roll with it.
    Those are fun ages lol, I think I see one sleeping in the background of ur pic

I'd like to mention that you wife looks great and it would be pretty cool if she logged her workouts here too, get some more women here
    Congrats to ur boy for his trophy, love the pic with them standing on the wood slates lol too cute.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Yes it sucked, specially when all the mosquitos came out to party after the rains, and no fans. With the food we usually end up doing a BBQ or something, I was lucky that my grocery day was close to the storm so I just cooked up the meats I had left, chopped up the fruit and put it on ice then bought canned goods. So not much was wasted except a packet of ham and some cheese lol. Also I had some great luck that our Avocado tree and our Plantains lent use some good eats before and after the storm. My protein intake suffered but u just got to roll with it.
    Those are fun ages lol, I think I see one sleeping in the background of ur pic

I'd like to mention that you wife looks great and it would be pretty cool if she logged her workouts here too, get some more women here
    Congrats to ur boy for his trophy, love the pic with them standing on the wood slates lol too cute.
    At least you got through it without too many setbacks! That would be my oldest on the bench waiting for me to get done with everything. Usually he's jumping on the benches and swinging on the doors and really testing my patience! Thanks, I told my wife (she posts occasionally at bb) and she said she'll consider it. Not sure if she'll do it on this site though because of the low traffic in this part of the forums.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Played just more then two hours of tennis yesterday and then went swimming with my family. Got plenty of cardio in that I actually enjoyed
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Today I hit supersetted chest and back.
    I didn't do as many exercise but I did more sets. I took it a bit easier on the type of back exercises as a preventative measure from last week, even though it's feeling pretty good now.

-Smith Incline Press
    disappointing, only got up to 275

-Lat Pulldowns

-HS Wide Chest press
    This is where it was at today, did full sets at 400 pounds. Had a decent size dude come over to me and comment on my strength (which I don't really like is that great)

-HS Iso Lateral Rows
    These were feeling good so I kept going up in weight. Finally found my limit at 450 pounds (individual lever arms but this weight is total---5 each side) where I was only able to do three not-so-great ROM reps.

My wife did plyometrics but then wanted to go play tennis. So we got a couple people together and I played over three hours of tennis and even had a dinner break in between at the park benches. I'm pretty tired and I'm sure I'll pay for it tomorrow!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

I wasn't able to make it to basketball last night. My feet and knees told me to take the night off!

Today I hit legs. My knees were still a little tender but the legs were fine so I switched up my routine a little bit, which is good to do every now and again anyways.

-Laying Hamstring Curls

supersetted with:

-Leg Extensions

-Hack Squats

-Sumo Squats

-Calf Raises (seated)

-Decline weighted sit-ups (21's style)

Quote for the day: "You don't always get what you wish for, you get what you work for."

Song for today by Hawk Nelson
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote for the day: "You don't always get what you wish for, you get what you work for."
    ^^^Love it! And sometimes you get far more than you could ever have imagined, better even that you wished for!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    ^^^Love it! And sometimes you get far more than you could ever have imagined, better even that you wished for!

~Rosie~
    Very true Rosie! You never know what you can accomplish until you try. I never thought I would compete before this year and now I can't wait till the next one.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Workouts have been going well. Did another 2 1/2 hours of tennis Saturday.

Today I again supersetted chest and back and tomorrow is legs.

Here's what I did today:

-Incline DB press
    I got a full set in but the hundos felt heavy today

-T-Bar Rows

-Bench Press
    225 felt really easy today, surprised me cause inclines weren't as nice to me
    315 was heavy though and only did a few with a good spotter
    I then tried something I've never done before. I tried to do negatives with 405. I made it about an inch or so. At least I didn't let it drop on me but I still got some time before I can handle that.

Pic from today:

-Lat pulldowns (wide grip and behind the neck)

Not much volume but plenty of sets. Feeling pretty good though.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Some crappy news. Last Tuesday I was playing my usual basketball. Well, going for a loose ball, one dude did too towards me and it impacted the extended tip of my thumb full force and impacted it down and back. I've had jammed fingers before and I knew right away that this was worse. My wife was with me (which she usually isn't for ball) and forced me to go to the ER after looking at my hand. Luckily she was able to drive since my car is stick and it was my right hand. Spent 5 hours there. I was lucky that nothing was broken but it's sprained and worse yet they think I have a ligament tear. I have to wait 2-3 weeks more to try and get in with a hand specialist to see if I need surgery on it. I really hope not. I got put into a fiberglass cast for a minimum of four weeks. Makes typing and taking notes at school a real freakin' pain.

Well, now that's its been almost a week, I can't stand it any longer. I went to the gym today to see what I could do to at least retain my gains. It was...difficult but I managed to get some work done. Here's my modified gimp workout:

-Cable Flyes
    I can't hold anything in my hand, so I found larger grip attachments and hook my arms through and did the movement with it on my antecubital area (inside crease of my elbow). It wasn't very comfortable, in fact it actually sucked but this is no time to wimp out when at least I found something that works. I did about 5 sets until my arms were too raw. I gotta bring some towels and a long sleeve shirt next time.

-Cable Rows=FAIL
    I even tried hooking up two separate cables to the same stack to have the right movement but I just could get much of a ROM (slides off my elbows) and wasn't really able to feel it.

-Modified Pull-ups
    This one actually worked best. Did these using the arm band things used for ab work but I made it happen. I had my wife take a video of it for your viewing pleasure...and the lulz! Felt a little awkward but got good focus on my lats.

-Back Extensions
    These were pretty easy but too many reps since I couldn't even hold onto a weight, might need to get a band for some resistance other then BW.

-HS Lateral Delt Raises
    Did 3 sets of these. Weren't too bad since the pads were on my upper arms and elbows.

My wife then pointed out that my hand was swelling and turning purplish and determined that it was time to stop. At least I was able to get something done!

My arms were turning nice and red from the awkward exercises.

36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I feel for you bud, having had my left lower arm looking similar to that for the last few weeks! Second week without anything this week. Makes training a b*tch - if you can even do it. Hope it's not serious and gets better fast!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

I feel for you bud, having had my left lower arm looking similar to that for the last few weeks! Second week without anything this week. Makes training a b*tch - if you can even do it. Hope it's not serious and gets better fast!

~Rosie~
    Ouch, didn't know you got injured too. How'd you do it? Agreed completely with the training. I want to do so much but am finding it hard to do things that actually tax me.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Ouch, didn't know you got injured too. How'd you do it? Agreed completely with the training. I want to do so much but am finding it hard to do things that actually tax me.
    Yeah, sucks aye - I made note of it in the log I started a couple of weeks ago (yeah, started doing that again). I know how you feel. Praying for swift recovery on both sides!

~Rosie~

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

Yeah, sucks aye - I made note of it in the log I started a couple of weeks ago (yeah, started doing that again). I know how you feel. Praying for swift recovery on both sides!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie! Didn't know you started another log up again. Link? You always do good logs and I'll like to follow along again.
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Thanks Rosie! Didn't know you started another log up again. Link? You always do good logs and I'll like to follow along again.
    No worries Yeah, I did - link: RECOVER the Female Terminator for BATTLE. Note as mentioned in post #1: "This log is not likely to be as comprehensive and detailed as the logs I have kept in the past, structured a little differently as well."

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. My contest prep...
    By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 01:05 AM
  2. Contest Prep cycle and contest prep help
    By Swoleosis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:40 PM
  3. Contest prep
    By kkschaef in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 12