Rodja's Post-Grad Training

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    hey do you still take ALCAR? i just started a few days ago and I like how it feels, just wanted to see what you think about it.
    I always keep some around and have made the jump to ArginoCarn since I started repping for PP.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  2. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    which of the androseries do you intend to run? if any, once it's released?
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I always keep some around and have made the jump to ArginoCarn since I started repping for PP.
    one more question. when it comes to single amino acids (alcar, DAA, BA, etc) do you take them with food or empty stomach first thing in AM?
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    which of the androseries do you intend to run? if any, once it's released?
    I haven't really thought that far ahead right now. It all depends upon what my goals are over the next few months. I'd love to have a fight or two in the Spring, but I'm not sure if it's feasible. If I'm not fighting, I'll definitely be going the AndroMass route, but that is still TBD.

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    one more question. when it comes to single amino acids (alcar, DAA, BA, etc) do you take them with food or empty stomach first thing in AM?
    TO my knowledge, it really doesn't even matter. I personally take BA pre/post with some MAP, DAA is before bed with a protein shake, and ALCAR is on a relatively empty stomach.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. New Member
    jgassen15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    75.8%

    What weight do you cut to and walk around at?
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,920
    Rep Power
    2459711
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    late subbed... bout to go back and catch up now
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  7. Senior Member
    HATEFULone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    5860
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Rodja, I had some good luck with doing speed squats and deads alternating weeks, and doing a 4 week microcyle using either prowler sprints, or tire flips as my max effort lower body lift, really helped my strength and endurance numbers in the long run.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by jgassen15 View Post
    What weight do you cut to and walk around at?
    Well, when I was actively fighting, I would walk around in the 183-187 range and then I'd really just let the activity drop a few lbs off of me. I'm not a big weight cutter and I like to keep my sauna sessions to 3 hours maximum.

    Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Rodja, I had some good luck with doing speed squats and deads alternating weeks, and doing a 4 week microcyle using either prowler sprints, or tire flips as my max effort lower body lift, really helped my strength and endurance numbers in the long run.
    I was actually going to do the opposite: squats or deads for a microcycle on max effort and then Prowler, tire, and plyos for dynamic. I figure that the dynamic effort days can also be used as a heavier conditioning day since the CNS toll from dynamic leg day is pretty low.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. Senior Member
    HATEFULone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    5860
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Agreed, I think that is the beauty of any modified westside routine, you can mix and match anything to fit your personal needs and it still works, interested to see how you do in your fight, how many weeks left until you go to war?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Agreed, I think that is the beauty of any modified westside routine, you can mix and match anything to fit your personal needs and it still works, interested to see how you do in your fight, how many weeks left until you go to war?
    Right now, I don't have anything officially set up and I prefer it that way. I'm in no shape to accept a fight right now. If I had to put a date on it, I'd say I'd be ready by April.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    I had a solid deload session (military) along with a long MFR/flexibilty session both pre and post training. My subscapularis or infraspinatus (not sure which) had been really tight since last week when I did chins and I had been mildly neglecting my pre-hab work.

    I also went to MMA last night, but mainly in a teaching role. I did some light sparring, but there were mainly beginners there, so it was basically just some light cardio for me. I did manage to get in a few good rounds with one of the other pros there capped off by a flying knee to the diaphragm that I have been working on the past few weeks. Basically, I parry the jab with my right (lead) hand/forearm. As I do this, I'm already loaded and begin my jump. As I'm bringing my rear (left) knee to the body, I also grab the back of the head with both hands and bring it to a plum position, so I can pull the other person into it. I felt it really dig into the body and the other guy was bent over. I only threw it with about 50% power as it can easily break a rib and I was mainly working the timing of the shot.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I had a solid deload session (military) along with a long MFR/flexibilty session both pre and post training. My subscapularis or infraspinatus (not sure which) had been really tight since last week when I did chins and I had been mildly neglecting my pre-hab work.

    I also went to MMA last night, but mainly in a teaching role. I did some light sparring, but there were mainly beginners there, so it was basically just some light cardio for me. I did manage to get in a few good rounds with one of the other pros there capped off by a flying knee to the diaphragm that I have been working on the past few weeks. Basically, I parry the jab with my right (lead) hand/forearm. As I do this, I'm already loaded and begin my jump. As I'm bringing my rear (left) knee to the body, I also grab the back of the head with both hands and bring it to a plum position, so I can pull the other person into it. I felt it really dig into the body and the other guy was bent over. I only threw it with about 50% power as it can easily break a rib and I was mainly working the timing of the shot.
    Sounds painful if it lands at full-force, not to mention the wind being potentially knocked out.

    Quick question, what are your thoughts on Bulbine Natalensis? Miracle herb or pseudo supplement-science at the moment?
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ahhh i love flying knees. it sucks the new school only has a boxing coach. the owner said he is waiting for our old coach (kaensak) to come back from Thailand so he can get him to teach there. i miss it so much
  14. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I think Jose Aldo has the most success with connecting with flying knees and actually stopping TD's with a knee (on various occasions).
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I think Jose Aldo has the most success with connecting with flying knees and actually stopping TD's with a knee (on various occasions).
    yeah that double flying knee against swanson is a thing of beauty. id love to see him roll, my teacher rolled against him in a tournament back in brazil. supposedly he is just as quick as he is on his feet.
  16. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    yeah that double flying knee against swanson is a thing of beauty. id love to see him roll, my teacher rolled against him in a tournament back in brazil. supposedly he is just as quick as he is on his feet.
    WHAT! Really? That's pretty cool about your teacher and I've heard the same rumors, that his ground game is far from a weakness (if not a strength).
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    WHAT! Really? That's pretty cool about your teacher and I've heard the same rumors, that his ground game is far from a weakness (if not a strength).
    yea my teacher fought a few high level dudes, had a battle with Leo Santos. ive met some cool people through him, like Daniel Velverde (big Nog's BJJ coach), Hermes franca. im not sure what school Aldo is from, probably Nova Uniao since its like the biggest one right now. either way he was an established black belt before even trying mma.
  18. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    yea my teacher fought a few high level dudes, had a battle with Leo Santos. ive met some cool people through him, like Daniel Velverde (big Nog's BJJ coach), Hermes franca. im not sure what school Aldo is from, probably Nova Uniao since its like the biggest one right now. either way he was an established black belt before even trying mma.
    Damn, Leos Santos, that's a big ADCC name, that's pretty cool. I'm waiting for Aldo to become an MMA fan household name, he's a true beast.
    NSCA - CSCS
  19. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Sounds painful if it lands at full-force, not to mention the wind being potentially knocked out.

    Quick question, what are your thoughts on Bulbine Natalensis? Miracle herb or pseudo supplement-science at the moment?
    Looks like the latter at this point

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    WHAT! Really? That's pretty cool about your teacher and I've heard the same rumors, that his ground game is far from a weakness (if not a strength).
    I've heard his ground game is a strength, but the only info I've found is that he won a Mundial at a blue belt several years ago. Keep in mind that the results of high level grapplers are mixed in MMA.

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    yea my teacher fought a few high level dudes, had a battle with Leo Santos. ive met some cool people through him, like Daniel Velverde (big Nog's BJJ coach), Hermes franca. im not sure what school Aldo is from, probably Nova Uniao since its like the biggest one right now. either way he was an established black belt before even trying mma.
    I've rolled (and gone drinking) with Hermes before. His gi game is much better than his no-gi game.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hahah hes such a funny guy. im doing Gi tonight. been trying to work on this bump sweep to triangle i saw ryan hall do on youtube. seems like a move you can get anyone with because everyone puts their hand down when you go for the bump sweep, you just have to be so fast...
  21. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    hahah hes such a funny guy. im doing Gi tonight. been trying to work on this bump sweep to triangle i saw ryan hall do on youtube. seems like a move you can get anyone with because everyone puts their hand down when you go for the bump sweep, you just have to be so fast...
    I've worn a gi maybe 3 times in my life. I really have no interest in the gi game as my grappling is based around MMA.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I've worn a gi maybe 3 times in my life. I really have no interest in the gi game as my grappling is based around MMA.
    ahhh thats right i forgot. well that move is gi or no gi really. tell you what though, ive built a monster set of forearms and grip from last 3 years of doing gi. ive rolled with many kids who never do gi and i always have a stronger grip.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    ahhh thats right i forgot. well that move is gi or no gi really. tell you what though, ive built a monster set of forearms and grip from last 3 years of doing gi. ive rolled with many kids who never do gi and i always have a stronger grip.
    Since I started using Fat Gripz on most of my lifts, my forearms have become one of the stronger muscles in my body. They're still not strong enough for me to go strapless on most rows, but they're not a limiting factor on deads for me anymore.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Since I started using Fat Gripz on most of my lifts, my forearms have become one of the stronger muscles in my body. They're still not strong enough for me to go strapless on most rows, but they're not a limiting factor on deads for me anymore.
    ive tried those before they are awesome. might have to get a pair, only available online right?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    ive tried those before they are awesome. might have to get a pair, only available online right?
    I believe so. I got them from EFS back in the Fall when they were on sale. Fantastic use of $30. My main focus lately has been to get equipment that'll translate more into applicable strength and pre-hab.

    In the past 6 months, I've bought:
    10mm single-prong belt (still breaking it in)
    Prowler
    Fat Gripz
    450 lb tire

    I still need to get a weighted vest, keg, and (possibly) some blast straps.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I believe so. I got them from EFS back in the Fall when they were on sale. Fantastic use of $30. My main focus lately has been to get equipment that'll translate more into applicable strength and pre-hab.

    In the past 6 months, I've bought:
    10mm single-prong belt (still breaking it in)
    Prowler
    Fat Gripz
    450 lb tire

    I still need to get a weighted vest, keg, and (possibly) some blast straps.
    you wear the belt for 90% and up squats and deads? ive never worn one of those but they have one at the gym.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    you wear the belt for 90% and up squats and deads? ive never worn one of those but they have one at the gym.
    I use it on all of my working sets for squats and deads; depending on the day, it could range from 75-95%. I've never used a PLing belt before and the feel is completely different from the traditional weight belts out there. I also use it on the tire flips just to be safe.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I use it on all of my working sets for squats and deads; depending on the day, it could range from 75-95%. I've never used a PLing belt before and the feel is completely different from the traditional weight belts out there. I also use it on the tire flips just to be safe.
    $hit im not sure which one they have at the gym. its single prong as well but its probably a regular belt. i ask you guys all these questions because ive gotten pretty strong the past couple years but i know absolutely very little about kinesialogy (sp?) and exercise science, i like using your guys knowledge so i dont hurt myself.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    $hit im not sure which one they have at the gym. its single prong as well but its probably a regular belt. i ask you guys all these questions because ive gotten pretty strong the past couple years but i know absolutely very little about kinesialogy (sp?) and exercise science, i like using your guys knowledge so i dont hurt myself.
    Most PL belts aren't tapered. My old one was a Valeo leather belt, but my new one is this:
    http://flexcart.com/members/elitefts...d=183&pid=3594

    I had never used one of these before and they are a bitch to break in. I've had it for about a month and still don't quite have it to where I'd like it. Still, the support and protection is much, much better.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  30. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    I also forgot to add the most important purchase I've made lately:

    The RumbleRoller
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I also forgot to add the most important purchase I've made lately:

    The RumbleRoller
    oooo a foam roller on steroids! haha
  32. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    oooo a foam roller on steroids! haha
    Pretty much. I love it. Kinda pricey, but I use it everyday and it's still cheaper than a massage and a chiropractor session.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  33. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Pretty much. I love it. Kinda pricey, but I use it everyday and it's still cheaper than a massage and a chiropractor session.
    i always have a hard time foamrolling upper body. legs are easy to do but i just cant get enough pressure on my back with that thing. i should probably try using a lax ball right?
  34. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i always have a hard time foamrolling upper body. legs are easy to do but i just cant get enough pressure on my back with that thing. i should probably try using a lax ball right?
    Have you tried this:
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  35. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ahhh crap, cant look at youtube from work computer. whats the name of the video, ill look it up when i get home
  36. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    You are the biggest advocate for Foam rollers in all the inter-web.
    NSCA - CSCS
  37. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    My old roommates GI would stink up the entire apartment everytime he came home from BJJ. I mean, STINK.
    NSCA - CSCS
  38. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    ahhh crap, cant look at youtube from work computer. whats the name of the video, ill look it up when i get home
    Look up "Simple 6" on YouTube.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  39. Senior Member
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Rep Power
    3789
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    My old roommates GI would stink up the entire apartment everytime he came home from BJJ. I mean, STINK.
    thats gross bro, i havent smelled a bad gi in a long time. i wash mine every 3 uses or so but i dont stink. i think it probably has to do with the diet.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Well, I am very excited about tomorrow. I've been accumulating various supplements over the past several months via trades, purchases, rep package, etc. and I'm finally going to take a nice dip into it. During my week of deloading, I increased the calories to try to get my mind and body refreshed. I had been feeling really run down and lethargic lately from training too hard and cutting calories too low. This week has really reignited my fire, though, and I feel great.

    My new stack is a 3-headed attack consisting of:
    Formestane LV
    TCF-1
    TestoPro

    3 different routes of test boosting to go along with my staples of:
    MAP
    Multi-V
    Fish Oil
    Vit D
    ALA

    For my cutting purposes, I have kept HEAT, DCP, and Slin Sane into my current supplementation, but I did not use them the past week since I was less active and was eating kinda dirty.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rodja's Training Log
    By Rodja in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 10:26 PM
  2. Rodja's training with the panzer bjorn log
    By Rodja in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 12:07 AM
  3. Rodja's Pwning Grad School w/ X-Force
    By Rodja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in