OUFINNY'S get Primed and Pink for some advanced HST!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many of you have followed my logs and this one is a non-sponsored training log to keep me on track and hopefully undo some of the damage my bad decisions in my diet have done. I am going to put together an advanced progression HST routine with the help of MrKleen that will go something to the tone of 15, 12, 8, 5 in two week increments. My joints don't do too well if I take the heavier weeks out past two otherwise I would just do the tens and fives for three weeks each.

Routine will be mapped out this weekend and started on Monday with a M/W/F lifting schedule. I don't know so much about cardio right now, have a bad toe that makes things very difficult either running or swimming; diet will be my cardio this time around.

Supplements in the mix:
Pink Magic - 2 bottles dosed per bottle directions
Prime - 2 bottles at 8/6 dosing, going to have to man up for at least 1-2 more for some serious ramping up near the end.
Sustain Alpha - like a week or maybe two left
Erase - running the rest after SA, maybe 10 days left
Recompadrol - Got me lots!
Ghenerate/I-GH-1 - 5 on/2 off taken at night
SNS Agmatine - logging on a different board, 4 per day
SNS Focus XT - same as above, taken as needed
Orange Triad - daily at 6/day
Staples of course and included in that is AS-GT!

This is all I have going so far. It will take some time to plan out the weights I am going to lift and a way to track them all so I can see progression. Ideally I would like to go from where I am now at ~196 down below 190, maybe more. If I do go more into a cut instead of recomp I will add in some speed V2 and drop cals by 300-400 a day. Diet will be mapped out later as well, still working out the kinks in it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reserved for review.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff ready for this! Kill it Fin! Nice sounding stack. I wish I had the cash for about 3-4 bottles of PRIME to run right now. Would be perfect way to gain a little more size in between runs.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First day of HST and it went well; fasted training with Recompadrol and BCAAs. I did squats today, yes BB squats, and it was great. For those that don't know, I couldn't do those for 6 months or so and now they feel much better. Things are progressing, now to get the diet in order and see how the new work schedule plays out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you guys elaborate more on the advancement of the routine is it just extended or are there some other differences besides scheduling and rep ranges. I want to do something like this for my bridge period in January.

J

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
First day of HST and it went well; fasted training with Recompadrol and BCAAs. I did squats today, yes BB squats, and it was great. For those that don't know, I couldn't do those for 6 months or so and now they feel much better. Things are progressing, now to get the diet in order and see how the new work schedule plays out.
I'm interested in how you're doing fasted training with Recompadrol? Are you just taking Recompadrol pre workout and drinking BCAAs intra? I ask because I typically train "fasted" with BCAAs intra, but never thought about taking Recompadrol.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed....I know you'll kill it Fin!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The advanced is to string the progression out longer and more evenly as well as limit the possibility of injury staying on 5's too long. Everything else is basically the same. Somtimes they spend 1 week at each or two. I have seen them runn it decreasing 2 reps every week too.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to do 15, 12, 8, 5 on the drops every 2 weeks. Today was the first of the 15s and it went well. I need to map out my plan in detail for you guys, just too busy at the moment.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The advanced is to string the progression out longer and more evenly as well as limit the possibility of injury staying on 5's too long. Everything else is basically the same. Somtimes they spend 1 week at each or two. I have seen them runn it decreasing 2 reps every week too.
You did something like this but I was thinking instead of doing a second set of doing a drop set instead....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You did something like this but I was thinking instead of doing a second set of doing a drop set instead....
You know that may be something to consider for the last 4 weeks, I will get back to you on that DW. I like where you are going with this! :sgrin:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout today. As expected the Pink Magic/Prime combo has me full as can be when I am lifting; shoulders/traps were off the chain when I was doing BB rows and push press. I have my workout plan at work tomorrow, I should be able to post it when I have some free time. When you go from an office that is secluded to a cubical in the middle of everything, it really cuts down on the quality time on AM that is for sure. New job FTMFL!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout today. As expected the Pink Magic/Prime combo has me full as can be when I am lifting; shoulders/traps were off the chain when I was doing BB rows and push press. I have my workout plan at work tomorrow, I should be able to post it when I have some free time. When you go from an office that is secluded to a cubical in the middle of everything, it really cuts down on the quality time on AM that is for sure. New job FTMFL!!!
Yah and once you get full on this there's no looking back. Keeps you volumized pretty much all the time. If it doesn't then go do a pushup and your pumped again lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout schematic

Guys here is the workout that I am doing, exercise wise with two different workouts alternated.

HST A:
BB Squats
Incline DB Bench
DB Overhead ext.
Wide Grip Lats
Incline DB Curls
Machine Military Press

HST B:
Leg Press
Decline Bench Press
Bench Dips
Bent over BB rows
Preacher curls
Push Press

As an example of my workouts, here is what I did weight wise yesterday. They are not high right now but I assume these will shoot up fast.

HST B:
Leg Press 360x10 WU, 450x15x2

Decline Bench Press 155x10, 175x15, 175x12

Bench Dips BWx10, 22.5x15x2

Bent over BB rows 135x12, 155x15x2

Preacher curls 45x10, 70x15, 70x13

Push Press 75x15x2 (no warm up, I was rocking by this point)

Crazy pumps in my traps and back yesterday. I could feel the aggression from the Pink Magic and Prime for the first time since I started and the recovery from Prime is kicking in very nicely. All in all, can't be happier so far, now time for the body composition changes!!!!! :sgrin:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It makes sense to alternate the workouts as you will be on this for 8 weeks instead of 6...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes sense to alternate the workouts as you will be on this for 8 weeks instead of 6...
And since I am just now squatting again I wanted to have maximum rest in between to keep the inflammation from flaring up again in my hip bursar.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should be good stuff. My shoulder has improved quite a bit and tomorrow I get to lift a little heavier still. I went up to 70s on DB bench and rows without any pain yesterday so I am hoping I can hit 80-85 tomorrow for 15 reps per set with maybe one drop set and see how it goes. I really feel like the Alflutop helped me but I need to push in steps to see if so.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be good stuff. My shoulder has improved quite a bit and tomorrow I get to lift a little heavier still. I went up to 70s on DB bench and rows without any pain yesterday so I am hoping I can hit 80-85 tomorrow for 15 reps per set with maybe one drop set and see how it goes. I really feel like the Alflutop helped me but I need to push in steps to see if so.
I am in the same boat with my squatting. I can do more than I am but I am going to take it somewhat easy for the first few times then ramp up quickly if there is not pain hours after I do it. There will always be some when I do it according the doctor but as long as it doesn't hurt after, I am supposedly in the clear. As for your shoulder, I am happy it is getting stronger, some HGH injected into it wouldn't hurt either (a la the way Edwitt is doing it, just saying!).

Today should be fun though, I had some extra cals (not a lot, maybe 100) for my mid morning snack so that should lead to some good times during the workout. Funny that such a small amount makes a big difference.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update - where I am weight wise on my workout

The stack is kicking ass at the moment, that is really all that needs to be said. Prime+Pink is good times and my recovery is near instant as in I could go the next day. Added in the last of the Erase that I have and I am already feeling amazing from that, man if I had the coin right now I would pick some up and run it.

Here are my weights on work sets during my HST B workout:
Leg press - 500x15
Decline BP - 175x15, 185x13 (moving up here next time)
Bench dips - 22.5x15
Bent over BB rows - 165x15
Preacher curls - 70x15
Push Press - 75x15 (this is by far the hardest exercise of the day, especially doing it last)

I like what I am feeling but the mirror and I are mad at each other; frankly I am back to near where I started last February due to bad diet choices and life being hard. Tomorrow I am going to start with a much stricter diet that will have much less carbs in it, no days over 100 during the week at all. Also, I was going to start Speed V2 but it was not in my package today... so annoyed. Anyways, I will do some ECA most likely at 400 mgs caffeine/50 E total to start and when Speed V2 gets here I will stick with that until I run out.

I might be able to squeeze in some cardio this week as well which would be nice but my schedule is not making cardio an easy thing to do, it sucks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another awesome workout today though I did not get every rep as I went up in weight on pretty much everything except bicep curls. Squats I hit 185x15x2 sets, yeah that hurt! After a break it is amazing how you can come back quickly but you pay a price in pain for doing it. Note I picked up a bottle of Erase today from NP since I want to run it with my PM. Too much good reviews about running it side by side a test booster, will take 2 per day so I will get 45 days out of it. All the rest will stay the same for now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if there is anything out there that will give you better strength gains than this stack. An anti-e is a good addition too...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if there is anything out there that will give you better strength gains than this stack. An anti-e is a good addition too...
I think it is a great addition too; since I started I have dropped 4 pounds in mostly water weight but my midsection tightened up a ton. AI's and I get along well it seems, especially the compound in Erase. I should be adding in my Speed V2 to help with the recomp as I am doing this in a low carb environment to get down to 190 and hopefully hold there until I get my next hormonal run planned out.

Last nights weights:
BB Squats 185
Incline DB Bench 80 Epic fail on last set, only got 8. Staying here for the 12s next week.
DB Overhead ext. 70
Wide Grip Lats 125
Incline DB Curls 25 These hurt so bad after lat pull downs, very nice!
Machine Military Press 170 Digging the progress here, should be well over 200 for the 8s.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Fin, don't worry we all lose track. I went through pics of progress recently over the past two years and can tell easily where I was injured or life was distracting me. The progress sometimes is just staying in there. We tend to make leaps then level out as goals and focuses change. I have been saying for a while I plan to get lean and stay that way. Now I am in a spot I think it is actually doable. After this cut I will be making sure my abs in at all times. They don't have to be diced but they have to be in. I don't want to be more than 8 weeks away from ripped at any point. Right now I am a good 12 weeks away from being truly ripped IE 6% and below. So I have catching up to do. If I can stick at a true 7-9% Year round I will be good to go.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff Fin, don't worry we all lose track. I went through pics of progress recently over the past two years and can tell easily where I was injured or life was distracting me. The progress sometimes is just staying in there. We tend to make leaps then level out as goals and focuses change. I have been saying for a while I plan to get lean and stay that way. Now I am in a spot I think it is actually doable. After this cut I will be making sure my abs in at all times. They don't have to be diced but they have to be in. I don't want to be more than 8 weeks away from ripped at any point. Right now I am a good 12 weeks away from being truly ripped IE 6% and below. So I have catching up to do. If I can stick at a true 7-9% Year round I will be good to go.
My goal is to sit between 9-11%, pretty solid for a non-competitor. Maybe shred up to 8% for the summer months, 10 for the winter. That seems reasonable to me, just requires some good eating habits.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HST weeks 3-4 update

Wow, made it through the weeks of 15 unscathed and slightly leaner less this last weekends bad eating/drinking choices (It was Roger Waters playing the Wall, it is quite the excuse!). Here are my weights for this round of 12 from yesterday, got all my reps as well.

Exercises
BB Squats 155 195
Incline DB Bench 60 80
DB Overhead ext. 55 80
Wide Grip Lats 100 135
Incline DB Curls 20 30
Machine Military Press 140 180

That is my warm up set and the first at my 12 rep weight. I was really happy to hit all my incline bench reps now that I have a better handle on getting the weights in place. Low carb is working well for me and I am not tired at all during the day though EC stack prevents that too!

So last night I just ran 5 scoops of Anadraulic Pump and all I have to say is wow. The new formula tastes better, mixes better, has a stronger/longer stim kick and I was sweating like crazy for hours after. Definitely a great choice for evening trainers, just throw in some bulk creatine mono and beta alanine and you are good to go.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout bro!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good in here Fin!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I REALLY hope to bet my NTKTS today so I can use it tomorrow morning but if not I will go with my usuall 2 AS-GT, 4 AP to get my butt in gear. It's too bad I am not doing more volume per body part, it is like I just start to get a pump in a muscle group then move on right as it is coming on strong. AP is far and away the best NO/Pump product that I have ever used. So many that work for others do crap for me, less of course the AndroHard, if you don't get a pump from that something is wrong with you.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm in interested to see your views on NTKS as everyone is saying it is absolutely awesome.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got it today so Friday I will give it a go; after thanksgiving dinner, that will be the ultimate test for sure!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys make sure to check out AI's 50% off sale at their website, BLKFRI is the code. Since so many of us have cycles coming up, half off of the best cycle support supplement on the market is a sweet deal, stacks are half off as well.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Ya, it's a damn killer deal!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after eating freely and having plenty to drink, hit up the gym for some fasted protocol today and my first time with the new NTKTS. First, holy crap NTKTS is STRONG!!! 1.5 scoops was something for those that needed to wake the dead, not for the faint of heart. I really liked my workout, great focus, good pumps and plenty of stims. Hit all of my weights if you can believe that and was proud to get very deep on all my squats even if the weight is still a pedestrian 195 at the moment. Recomp was going well, we shall see what this weekend does to it!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little update for you all since it has been a few days. All is going well on the stack and the workouts are getting more intense as weights are going up easier. I did something to my mid back though on Monday and it is not happy with me at all. The pain is down in the bone area where my ribs meet with my spine; thinking I tweaked some cartilage or something of that sort. Damn bent over rows with no straps, form got sloppy and here is the result. I picked up some lifting hooks for any future pulls that are heavy in place of straps; we shall see how it goes today with lat pull downs.

Looks like I am starting to show some signs of recomp though there is no weight loss to speak of, possibly a little fat loss but it is too early to tell (the holiday killed my progress). Now that I am going to be free of the woman (we broke up, thank freaking GOD for that!) I can actually focus on consistency and not trying to appease her BS.

Last thing, I am going to add a few goodies for the last month of this. I just could not justify 1 bottle of Prime for $50 when I could get 2x240 bottles of Drive and Neovar. Rosie helped me put together a dosing schematic that should help a lot with recomp.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stack will recomp and add mass...you can pig out and the damage will still be minimal..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stack will recomp and add mass...you can pig out and the damage will still be minimal..
True that. I am at 200 pounds this morning, unexpected muscle, dang such a shame. I do wish some of the fat would be going away but it is winter so I am not as annoyed about that. My body seems to be telling me it wants a break from strict calorie intake as fat loss is becoming agonizingly slow. After I do my January/February cycle and PCT, then I will start to cut up for summer months but if I can get up to 210 and be leaner, that would be SICK!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True that. I am at 200 pounds this morning, unexpected muscle, dang such a shame. I do wish some of the fat would be going away but it is winter so I am not as annoyed about that. My body seems to be telling me it wants a break from strict calorie intake as fat loss is becoming agonizingly slow. After I do my January/February cycle and PCT, then I will start to cut up for summer months but if I can get up to 210 and be leaner, that would be SICK!
Sometimes we just have to go with what our body gives us...:dunno:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes we just have to go with what our body gives us...:dunno:
That is the truth Doug. Sometimes I wish I could get it to allow me to stay perpetually lean but that is not how it operates I guess but in the winter I really don't care as much. I will keep to 5-6 meals a day though I am going to slowly give me body what it wants, carbs, and hope that I can use the metabolism boost to help speed up fat loss as I increase my cardio to 2 times a week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you are killing it in here and up to 200 lbs You are a beast man!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I really felt like I was in beast mode, check it: 5 HCGen, 1 gram agmatine, 2 prime, 2 pink and 1 scoop NTKTS. Man I was done in 30 minutes and hit all my weights and all 5 of them I went up in weight. Its time for the 8s, I am going to throw in a drop set at the end from here on out, I feel I have so much more to give... maybe 2 drops on some of my weaker exercises. Weight was at 196 today, I think I was holding some water when I topped 200 but I am looking pretty big though I am holding a little more fat than I would like. The Epi and (insert second compound) will take care of that in January :).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some NTKTS coming soon I have grown kind of stim resistant so I am looking forward to something stronger...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some NTKTS coming soon I have grown kind of stim resistant so I am looking forward to something stronger...
Doug I urge you to start with just 1 scoop; it is VERY potent and effective. The BA content is pretty high as well so unlike Jack3d, I would take it a good 30 minutes pre-workout or you will be tingling through your warmup at the gym. To give you an idea, I take it before I leave work, have a 25 minute drive, then about 15 more to be lifting and that is right when it kicks in hard. Lots of 1,3 in it but there is enough caffeine to balance it out and give a very smooth, focused energy and drive.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that things are going well for you!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually today I really did well and I got about 5 hours of sleep last night and had a crazy day at work. I thought it would suck but I killed it. This sounds so weaksauce when I think about some of your numbers but my hip was good for 215x8x2 on squats today, been so long since I was above 200. These were DEEP too, I will not go up in weight at the sacrifice of range of motion. I want to get to 255 or so on the 5s and I really think that is in reach, my legs feel STRONG lately. Also got 95x8x2 on incline though I had a spotter (he was retarded but it helped). All in all strength is up, body comp is holding steady which kind of sucks.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice work brotha! And who cares about what i can do in the gym....This is about you kicking ass and taking numbers in the gym. As long your pushing yourself and smashing PR's, that's all that matters!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work brotha! And who cares about what i can do in the gym....This is about you kicking ass and taking numbers in the gym. As long your pushing yourself and smashing PR's, that's all that matters!
No doubt that is the battle I am fighting. I have my exercises I surprise people with and others I am limited on due to nagging injuries or genetics. Who cares, I am sore as fack in the legs today and it is great! It is hard to get sore when taking pink and prime but when you do, oh it is a wonderful feeling. Next workout I am going to start adding in a drop set at the end of each exercise, I feel like I have gas in the tank at the end of my workouts so its time to drain that tank all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Great attitude bro! Kill it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good work Fin!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great attitude bro! Kill it!
Good work Fin!
Thanks guys! Now that I have no more female distractions (after tomorrow, ironically that is my birthday as well!), I should be able to stay very on track with training and diet. I don't have time to get in my cardio tonight, it sucks but I need groceries and have a friend visiting I am meeting up, but I will be back in action Wednesday night and of course will be crushing it from here on out. Neovar and Drive should come to the party later this week, Prime should be gone in 5-7 days and it is too expensive to buy another bottle right now.