OUFINNY'S get Primed and Pink for some advanced HST!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Guys make sure to check out AI's 50% off sale at their website, BLKFRI is the code. Since so many of us have cycles coming up, half off of the best cycle support supplement on the market is a sweet deal, stacks are half off as well.

2. Ya, it's a damn killer deal!
    •   

3. So after eating freely and having plenty to drink, hit up the gym for some fasted protocol today and my first time with the new NTKTS. First, holy crap NTKTS is STRONG!!! 1.5 scoops was something for those that needed to wake the dead, not for the faint of heart. I really liked my workout, great focus, good pumps and plenty of stims. Hit all of my weights if you can believe that and was proud to get very deep on all my squats even if the weight is still a pedestrian 195 at the moment. Recomp was going well, we shall see what this weekend does to it!

4. Little update for you all since it has been a few days. All is going well on the stack and the workouts are getting more intense as weights are going up easier. I did something to my mid back though on Monday and it is not happy with me at all. The pain is down in the bone area where my ribs meet with my spine; thinking I tweaked some cartilage or something of that sort. Damn bent over rows with no straps, form got sloppy and here is the result. I picked up some lifting hooks for any future pulls that are heavy in place of straps; we shall see how it goes today with lat pull downs.

Looks like I am starting to show some signs of recomp though there is no weight loss to speak of, possibly a little fat loss but it is too early to tell (the holiday killed my progress). Now that I am going to be free of the woman (we broke up, thank freaking GOD for that!) I can actually focus on consistency and not trying to appease her BS.

Last thing, I am going to add a few goodies for the last month of this. I just could not justify 1 bottle of Prime for $50 when I could get 2x240 bottles of Drive and Neovar. Rosie helped me put together a dosing schematic that should help a lot with recomp.

5. This stack will recomp and add mass...you can pig out and the damage will still be minimal..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    This stack will recomp and add mass...you can pig out and the damage will still be minimal..
    True that. I am at 200 pounds this morning, unexpected muscle, dang such a shame. I do wish some of the fat would be going away but it is winter so I am not as annoyed about that. My body seems to be telling me it wants a break from strict calorie intake as fat loss is becoming agonizingly slow. After I do my January/February cycle and PCT, then I will start to cut up for summer months but if I can get up to 210 and be leaner, that would be SICK!

7. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    True that. I am at 200 pounds this morning, unexpected muscle, dang such a shame. I do wish some of the fat would be going away but it is winter so I am not as annoyed about that. My body seems to be telling me it wants a break from strict calorie intake as fat loss is becoming agonizingly slow. After I do my January/February cycle and PCT, then I will start to cut up for summer months but if I can get up to 210 and be leaner, that would be SICK!
    Sometimes we just have to go with what our body gives us...

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Sometimes we just have to go with what our body gives us...
    That is the truth Doug. Sometimes I wish I could get it to allow me to stay perpetually lean but that is not how it operates I guess but in the winter I really don't care as much. I will keep to 5-6 meals a day though I am going to slowly give me body what it wants, carbs, and hope that I can use the metabolism boost to help speed up fat loss as I increase my cardio to 2 times a week.

9. Man you are killing it in here and up to 200 lbs You are a beast man!

10. Today I really felt like I was in beast mode, check it: 5 HCGen, 1 gram agmatine, 2 prime, 2 pink and 1 scoop NTKTS. Man I was done in 30 minutes and hit all my weights and all 5 of them I went up in weight. Its time for the 8s, I am going to throw in a drop set at the end from here on out, I feel I have so much more to give... maybe 2 drops on some of my weaker exercises. Weight was at 196 today, I think I was holding some water when I topped 200 but I am looking pretty big though I am holding a little more fat than I would like. The Epi and (insert second compound) will take care of that in January .

11. I have some NTKTS coming soon I have grown kind of stim resistant so I am looking forward to something stronger...

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have some NTKTS coming soon I have grown kind of stim resistant so I am looking forward to something stronger...
    Doug I urge you to start with just 1 scoop; it is VERY potent and effective. The BA content is pretty high as well so unlike Jack3d, I would take it a good 30 minutes pre-workout or you will be tingling through your warmup at the gym. To give you an idea, I take it before I leave work, have a 25 minute drive, then about 15 more to be lifting and that is right when it kicks in hard. Lots of 1,3 in it but there is enough caffeine to balance it out and give a very smooth, focused energy and drive.

13. better late than never....i'm in Fin

14. Glad to hear that things are going well for you!!!!!

15. Actually today I really did well and I got about 5 hours of sleep last night and had a crazy day at work. I thought it would suck but I killed it. This sounds so weaksauce when I think about some of your numbers but my hip was good for 215x8x2 on squats today, been so long since I was above 200. These were DEEP too, I will not go up in weight at the sacrifice of range of motion. I want to get to 255 or so on the 5s and I really think that is in reach, my legs feel STRONG lately. Also got 95x8x2 on incline though I had a spotter (he was retarded but it helped). All in all strength is up, body comp is holding steady which kind of sucks.

16. Nice work brotha! And who cares about what i can do in the gym....This is about you kicking ass and taking numbers in the gym. As long your pushing yourself and smashing PR's, that's all that matters!

17. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice work brotha! And who cares about what i can do in the gym....This is about you kicking ass and taking numbers in the gym. As long your pushing yourself and smashing PR's, that's all that matters!
    No doubt that is the battle I am fighting. I have my exercises I surprise people with and others I am limited on due to nagging injuries or genetics. Who cares, I am sore as fack in the legs today and it is great! It is hard to get sore when taking pink and prime but when you do, oh it is a wonderful feeling. Next workout I am going to start adding in a drop set at the end of each exercise, I feel like I have gas in the tank at the end of my workouts so its time to drain that tank all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Great attitude bro! Kill it!

19. Good work Fin!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Great attitude bro! Kill it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good work Fin!
    Thanks guys! Now that I have no more female distractions (after tomorrow, ironically that is my birthday as well!), I should be able to stay very on track with training and diet. I don't have time to get in my cardio tonight, it sucks but I need groceries and have a friend visiting I am meeting up, but I will be back in action Wednesday night and of course will be crushing it from here on out. Neovar and Drive should come to the party later this week, Prime should be gone in 5-7 days and it is too expensive to buy another bottle right now.

21. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Thanks guys! Now that I have no more female distractions (after tomorrow, ironically that is my birthday as well!), I should be able to stay very on track with training and diet. I don't have time to get in my cardio tonight, it sucks but I need groceries and have a friend visiting I am meeting up, but I will be back in action Wednesday night and of course will be crushing it from here on out. Neovar and Drive should come to the party later this week, Prime should be gone in 5-7 days and it is too expensive to buy another bottle right now.
    I know I love PRIME but if you don't get it on an amazing special it just isn't feasible for me to run it at the doses needed for the big gains.
    Current Training Log -

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I know I love PRIME but if you don't get it on an amazing special it just isn't feasible for me to run it at the doses needed for the big gains.
    It is sad the Prime is going away but I can dose it high on the way out!

23. So I broke/sprained my hand this weekend, lifting is on hold indefinitely. Hopefully I can just switch to cardio and legs 3 days a week so I can keep active. Today though I am going to get this looked at and hopefully some meds for pain, this thing is hurting!

24. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So I broke/sprained my hand this weekend, lifting is on hold indefinitely. Hopefully I can just switch to cardio and legs 3 days a week so I can keep active. Today though I am going to get this looked at and hopefully some meds for pain, this thing is hurting!
    bummer man.

wishing you a quick recovery so you can get back to killin' it

25. Sorry to hear that buddy! Hope thing go well at the doctor....

26. Ouch, just not you're year is it...

27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ouch, just not you're year is it...
    Don't even get me started. I will come back stronger and with more drive I am sure though my upper body will surely shrink some during the down time. I am trying to think of various push type exercises i can do to stay active... suggestions?????

28. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Don't even get me started. I will come back stronger and with more drive I am sure though my upper body will surely shrink some during the down time. I am trying to think of various push type exercises i can do to stay active... suggestions?????
    It's hard with a hand injury just try and stay in shape I guess. Muscle memory will kick in big time when you get back don't worry too much about that. If you can keep your body fat down you'll be able to turn this around very quickly...

29. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Use cables. Get an ankle attachment and put it around your wrists then do cable presses.
    Current Training Log -

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Use cables. Get an ankle attachment and put it around your wrists then do cable presses.
    I am thinking that there is little I can do or i will have to have the bones pinned. it is on the edge as to if it should have been pinned or not. I want this to heal right so for at least a week no load on the hand at all, maybe cables on the wrist are an option though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OUFINNY gets pumped and Mesorphed with APS!
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 06:15 PM
  2. Help OUFINNY design his next stack!
    By oufinny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:54 PM
  3. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:47 PM