OUFINNY'S get Primed and Pink for some advanced HST!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have some NTKTS coming soon I have grown kind of stim resistant so I am looking forward to something stronger...

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have some NTKTS coming soon I have grown kind of stim resistant so I am looking forward to something stronger...
    Doug I urge you to start with just 1 scoop; it is VERY potent and effective. The BA content is pretty high as well so unlike Jack3d, I would take it a good 30 minutes pre-workout or you will be tingling through your warmup at the gym. To give you an idea, I take it before I leave work, have a 25 minute drive, then about 15 more to be lifting and that is right when it kicks in hard. Lots of 1,3 in it but there is enough caffeine to balance it out and give a very smooth, focused energy and drive.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

better late than never....i'm in Fin
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

Glad to hear that things are going well for you!!!!!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Actually today I really did well and I got about 5 hours of sleep last night and had a crazy day at work. I thought it would suck but I killed it. This sounds so weaksauce when I think about some of your numbers but my hip was good for 215x8x2 on squats today, been so long since I was above 200. These were DEEP too, I will not go up in weight at the sacrifice of range of motion. I want to get to 255 or so on the 5s and I really think that is in reach, my legs feel STRONG lately. Also got 95x8x2 on incline though I had a spotter (he was retarded but it helped). All in all strength is up, body comp is holding steady which kind of sucks.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

Nice work brotha! And who cares about what i can do in the gym....This is about you kicking ass and taking numbers in the gym. As long your pushing yourself and smashing PR's, that's all that matters!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice work brotha! And who cares about what i can do in the gym....This is about you kicking ass and taking numbers in the gym. As long your pushing yourself and smashing PR's, that's all that matters!
    No doubt that is the battle I am fighting. I have my exercises I surprise people with and others I am limited on due to nagging injuries or genetics. Who cares, I am sore as fack in the legs today and it is great! It is hard to get sore when taking pink and prime but when you do, oh it is a wonderful feeling. Next workout I am going to start adding in a drop set at the end of each exercise, I feel like I have gas in the tank at the end of my workouts so its time to drain that tank all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

Great attitude bro! Kill it!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good work Fin!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Great attitude bro! Kill it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good work Fin!
    Thanks guys! Now that I have no more female distractions (after tomorrow, ironically that is my birthday as well!), I should be able to stay very on track with training and diet. I don't have time to get in my cardio tonight, it sucks but I need groceries and have a friend visiting I am meeting up, but I will be back in action Wednesday night and of course will be crushing it from here on out. Neovar and Drive should come to the party later this week, Prime should be gone in 5-7 days and it is too expensive to buy another bottle right now.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Thanks guys! Now that I have no more female distractions (after tomorrow, ironically that is my birthday as well!), I should be able to stay very on track with training and diet. I don't have time to get in my cardio tonight, it sucks but I need groceries and have a friend visiting I am meeting up, but I will be back in action Wednesday night and of course will be crushing it from here on out. Neovar and Drive should come to the party later this week, Prime should be gone in 5-7 days and it is too expensive to buy another bottle right now.
    I know I love PRIME but if you don't get it on an amazing special it just isn't feasible for me to run it at the doses needed for the big gains.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

I know I love PRIME but if you don't get it on an amazing special it just isn't feasible for me to run it at the doses needed for the big gains.
    It is sad the Prime is going away but I can dose it high on the way out!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

So I broke/sprained my hand this weekend, lifting is on hold indefinitely. Hopefully I can just switch to cardio and legs 3 days a week so I can keep active. Today though I am going to get this looked at and hopefully some meds for pain, this thing is hurting!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.72%

So I broke/sprained my hand this weekend, lifting is on hold indefinitely. Hopefully I can just switch to cardio and legs 3 days a week so I can keep active. Today though I am going to get this looked at and hopefully some meds for pain, this thing is hurting!
    bummer man.

wishing you a quick recovery so you can get back to killin' it
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

Sorry to hear that buddy! Hope thing go well at the doctor....
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ouch, just not you're year is it...
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Ouch, just not you're year is it...
    Don't even get me started. I will come back stronger and with more drive I am sure though my upper body will surely shrink some during the down time. I am trying to think of various push type exercises i can do to stay active... suggestions?????
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%

Don't even get me started. I will come back stronger and with more drive I am sure though my upper body will surely shrink some during the down time. I am trying to think of various push type exercises i can do to stay active... suggestions?????
    It's hard with a hand injury just try and stay in shape I guess. Muscle memory will kick in big time when you get back don't worry too much about that. If you can keep your body fat down you'll be able to turn this around very quickly...
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Use cables. Get an ankle attachment and put it around your wrists then do cable presses.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Use cables. Get an ankle attachment and put it around your wrists then do cable presses.
    I am thinking that there is little I can do or i will have to have the bones pinned. it is on the edge as to if it should have been pinned or not. I want this to heal right so for at least a week no load on the hand at all, maybe cables on the wrist are an option though.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

I am thinking that there is little I can do or i will have to have the bones pinned. it is on the edge as to if it should have been pinned or not. I want this to heal right so for at least a week no load on the hand at all, maybe cables on the wrist are an option though.
    Yeah give it some time that suggestion was for after the first phase of recovery. You are a stud man you won't lose that designation any time soon.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

A little update, did chect cables last night and i was STRONG! So frustrating as it was technically a PR for that exercise/machine. Anyways doc said I am healing 7-10 days ahead of schedule and now have a custom splint so no more cast material. Range of motion is all there already it is just painful to make a tight fist. Should start PT after the first of the year and I hear that I can lift starting in February with no restrictions. Planning on start cycle support first day of February for Epi cycle !!!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%

A little update, did chect cables last night and i was STRONG! So frustrating as it was technically a PR for that exercise/machine. Anyways doc said I am healing 7-10 days ahead of schedule and now have a custom splint so no more cast material. Range of motion is all there already it is just painful to make a tight fist. Should start PT after the first of the year and I hear that I can lift starting in February with no restrictions. Planning on start cycle support first day of February for Epi cycle !!!
    Better news for sure..
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Better news for sure..
    Squatted 245x6 yesterday as well which is great progress as well though it was on the smith machine, way deep though as i was stabilized by the machine. These small victories keep me motivated let me tell you!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

My only suggestion here Matt, give it 4-8 weeks of training again before jumping on the Epi sure it will sky rocket you back to where you were and maybe a litte beyond, however if you workout for a month to 6 weeks on your own with creatine and the basics you will add muscle quickly and almost effortlessly. Then use the Epi to go beyond your current condition gaining more mass. Difference is waisting the extra 3-4 lbs you would gain back in that 4-6 weeks and instead of getting back to that via muscle memory, and ending up several pounds ahead because you let your body catch back up naturally first. Another option would be to start Natadrol at 8 caps for a month before you plan to start your actual Epi cycle to get you back to current size more quickly.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

My only suggestion here Matt, give it 4-8 weeks of training again before jumping on the Epi sure it will sky rocket you back to where you were and maybe a litte beyond, however if you workout for a month to 6 weeks on your own with creatine and the basics you will add muscle quickly and almost effortlessly. Then use the Epi to go beyond your current condition gaining more mass. Difference is waisting the extra 3-4 lbs you would gain back in that 4-6 weeks and instead of getting back to that via muscle memory, and ending up several pounds ahead because you let your body catch back up naturally first. Another option would be to start Natadrol at 8 caps for a month before you plan to start your actual Epi cycle to get you back to current size more quickly.
    Interesting plan you present there Chris, I could do that or I have a bottle of Phytoserms 347 as well to consider using. Either way you are probably right. I just don't want to get too soft and still be fighting off fat when it is June. Lots to think about I guess.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

Totally agree with Chris!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Ok, my ego is going to be put on hold. I will do a month of re-acquaintance lifting then hit up the Epi. Your experience far supersedes mine and it would be foolish not to take advantage of easy gains and muscle memory as my joint continues to strengthen.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

It's all about the big picture buddy! The build up will prepare you to make insane gains once you run the epi!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Matt,

I am doing some flexing and posing to keep my upper body tight and working. I am doing them like works sets and am also going to start doing the poses in a tabatta type workout. Basically to work your biceps and triceps putt your arm out then contract all of muscles in the arm,then using the resistance from your triceps to fight you curling, using maximal control and contraction only curl up like doing a curland concentrate on keeping everything tight and each side of the arm fighting each other. Then from the top use the bicep to resist the triceps extending the arm. Do this like a set. YOu can do same for shoulders, for chest and back you more just have to do maximum contractions, I put my hands together in front of me in various positions and then use my pecs and shoulders to press them together squeezing as hard as possible and hold it for 30 second, or sometime will just do the most muscular pose and squeeze and hold it as harda s I can for 30-60 seconds for about 5-6 times. Gradually as you do this more and find ways to use opposing muscles for the resistance you can do a lot of upper body work without grabbing anything through flexing through ranges of motion. Try holding a Must Muscular pose for 30-60 seconds and you will see how much of a workout this can be. This is part of the alternative workout I am looking at creating with a format and some suggested poses to cover all parts of the body with detailed instruction on how to effectively use the antagonist muscle groups for resistance with each move. Either way give this stuff a shot while you cant lift.

I am always pumped to the gills on these things and when using maximal contraction on everything there is plenty stimulation to keep atrophy at bay.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

Update for all of my loyal friends and followers, lol! Doctor said it is healed up and just needs a few weeks to fully harden and be 100%. No loss of motion in my index finger and there is only a slight pain moving it side to side or pushing down hard on the fracture site which according to him is outstanding progress. I worked arms Sunday, back and shoulders yesterday and will get a chest and leg workout in sometime this week (Th and Sa most likely). I am going to workout until the end of January supp free, start cycle support on February 1 and 10-14 days later it is freaking on!!!!!!!!!! This transformation contest has me motivated, now I need to work out all the details as to what I want to run and if I do a straight 5 weeks on Epi, SD/Epi bridge or do a SD or DMZ pulse for 6-8 weeks. The last option requires me to get more supps possibly so I don't know about that one. Opinions are welcome!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%

Update for all of my loyal friends and followers, lol! Doctor said it is healed up and just needs a few weeks to fully harden and be 100%. No loss of motion in my index finger and there is only a slight pain moving it side to side or pushing down hard on the fracture site which according to him is outstanding progress. I worked arms Sunday, back and shoulders yesterday and will get a chest and leg workout in sometime this week (Th and Sa most likely). I am going to workout until the end of January supp free, start cycle support on February 1 and 10-14 days later it is freaking on!!!!!!!!!! This transformation contest has me motivated, now I need to work out all the details as to what I want to run and if I do a straight 5 weeks on Epi, SD/Epi bridge or do a SD or DMZ pulse for 6-8 weeks. The last option requires me to get more supps possibly so I don't know about that one. Opinions are welcome!
    Good news ....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

Glad to hear the good news!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. OUFINNY gets pumped and Mesorphed with APS!
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 05:15 PM
  2. Help OUFINNY design his next stack!
    By oufinny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:54 AM
  3. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM