Ok training routine??
- 11-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Ok training routine??
I have just started this new routine. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Im bulking currently, naturally. Im looking to follow the same routine when I cycle next year. Any help or tweeking would be welcomed.
Monday-Bi's and tris.
standing curls uni-lateral X3
Close grip bench X3
Bi lateral curls parellel grip(fingernails up)X3
behind the head tri bar(dont know what its called)X3
BI lateral hammer curlsX3
pull downs X3
Sometimes i'll do more than 3 sets depending on how i feel.(that counts for all my work outs)
Tuesday-Delts and traps
Forward dumbell raisesX3
Side dumbell raisesX3
Thursday-Legs and lower back
Friday-Chest and back
Flat Bench press(barbell)X3 (I swap this for incline every 4-5 weeks)
Standing reverse grip rowsX3(barbell)
Lat pull downsX3
Single arm dumbell rows(knelling on bench)
Thats it for weights. On the off days I do cardio, kick boxing and on the sunday im in the mountains off roading on the mountain bike.
I suppose my questions are these.(though I open to other suggestions outside of my queries)
1. Do I need to move my dead lift to delts and traps day? And do I need to move my Mill press to another day or even discontinue mill press all together(over training??)
2. When I go mountain biking im full on pushing it for 2.5 hours. I know this will make bulking difficult, but will it seriously hinder gains. Ive had 3 weeks off mountain biking and ive slamed on some weight(some fat to be honest to lol).
- 11-05-2010, 01:34 PM
- 11-05-2010, 01:35 PM
11-05-2010, 01:36 PM
11-05-2010, 01:41 PM
11-05-2010, 01:43 PM
I'd play with the order of it. Having big muscles last is a tad backwards as this is when the CNS tends to fatigue.
I suggest this:
Spread it out a bit more, too.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
11-05-2010, 10:45 PM
11-05-2010, 11:44 PM
11-06-2010, 03:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By barbar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:13 PM
- By iknowwhoyouar in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2010, 07:03 PM
- By doc1988 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 09-25-2009, 06:21 PM
- By Grand31 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2008, 05:45 PM
- By roadkill in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2008, 01:21 PM